The Curse [PM interest]

Fiona felt Bianca's eyes on her as she played with herself and it made everything feel very intense. She had never imagined that being watched as she played with herself would be this arousing and her pussy seemed more soaked than ever before. At the same time she felt very humiliated to be forced to do this... even when it had been her own mouth that got her in this situation it seemed.

It seemed to take forever, and at the same moment it seemed to take no time at all, before the orgasm rushed over her. Again it was a miracle that no students, teachers or paramedics came rushing into the room as she was extremely loud.

Bianca's whisper a moment later send another shiver through her body, although the promise of 'something more' troubled Fiona greatly. She had no idea what else the woman had planned for her and right now Fiona found it impossible to think or reply.

Apparently Bianca took her silence as an agreement to shopping the next day and before Fiona could even focus again she had left the classroom. When she came a bit more to her senses, Fiona followed, rushing past the students in the hall.

A moment later she sat down for her last class of the day and feeling her pussy burn she realized with a shock that she had left her soaked panties in the other classroom. It was a good thing she didn't realize that she had left the teacher's desk quite wet as well or the blush on her face would really have been impossible to miss.

As she did her best to listen to her male teacher Fiona found it impossible to focus on his words. She was a smart student, even when she said very little in class but this time it sounded like he was talking Greek. At times she also realized with a shock that her fingers were caressing her pussy under her skirt. Every time she quickly retreated her hand and prayed that no one had noticed.

Her blouse felt uncomfortably tight and she wasn't looking forward to the bus ride home, feeling horny and not wearing any panties under her skirt...
 
"You did well, my dear," Voxsyn murmured, his voice like smooth honey.

A quiver of delight ran over Bianca. Even after all this time, his approval meant so much to her. "Thank you, sir," she whispered.

"I can feel her dreams now," he continued. "So tumultuous and confused . . . so full of unfulfilled need . . . . You truly awoke something within her."

His lean face broke into a smile and he looked up at the woman straddling his naked torso. "Your face appears quite prominently in her dreams as well. Apparently dear Fiona has some unresolved attraction for you."

Bianca blushed. "I confess that I feel something in return, sir." Her already moist nether regions tingled at the thought.

Voxsyn chuckled. "Then it seems such a pity that you should both go wanting. You see her tomorrow, no? A shopping trip? Then should the opportunity present itself, feel free to indulge your cravings."

"Thank you, sir."

"But first, you shall indulge my cravings." Voxsyn's teeth gleamed as his grin broke wide across his face.

Bianca opened her mouth to respond, but only a moan of desire escaped her as she felt his manhood swell beneath her. No matter how many times she'd experienced it, feeling his cock thicken beneath her always turned her on. Heavens, it was so big and powerful. She tilted her head back and wailed as her first climax neared.

~~~~~~~
The tires on the convertible screeched slightly as Bianca deftly swung it around the corner. The engine roared as she accelerated down the avenue. The feel of the morning sun on her as the wind whipped her hair made her feel so alive.

Her right hand tapped at the dash till a ring tone trilled over the speakers. "Fiona, darling! I'm on my way to pick you up for our shopping trip. Be downstairs in 15. Oh, and it's such a lovely day. You should wear a nice sun dress -- something to show off your lovely skin. See you soon!"
 
From the moment Fiona entered the bus to head home again, she had felt the eyes of the driver on her. He watched her openly as she entered, his gaze studying her from head to toe and she prayed that there were no signs of the earlier activity visible. Of course the thought of what had happened this day made her blush in a way that had to draw his attention even more. As she walked to find a seat she could feel him staring in the rearview mirror... viewing her rear.

Now however she felt a lot more than his gaze. The bus stood still at one of the bus stops and she stood naked in the small pathway between the rows of seats. The bus driver was standing in front of her and she was impaled on his huge cock that felt too thick to be inside her. Worse however was that at the same time another guy... a student had managed to spread her ass cheeks with his hands and his smaller cock was also inside of her. A third man was in a somewhat awkward position next to her in front of his seat he had been sitting on earlier and was jerking his cock.

Those three men weren't the only people in the bus however. The bus was completely full with people. Some argued that the ride should continue, others watched how she got fucked and a few even recorded the even with their phones. No one however made any attempt to stop this sexual encounter.

Fiona knew she had to do something... this was wrong.. a cock in her virgin pussy and even one in her ass. But she did nothing but moan. It was so wrong and yet it felt good to be used like this. It was humiliating to have people watch, record and comment how she was a slut that loved this but every comment only seemed to bring her closer to her orgasm.

A new sound filled the bus and the scene faded as the ringtone of her phone became deafening loud. Fiona screamed as she woke up, not because of the nightmare she was having but because she climaxed and squirted. To her shock she realized she had answered the phone with the hand that wasn't fucking herself with three fingers and that the person on the other side might have very well heard her. It was nearly a relief when it was Bianca... what if it had been her parents?

"Y...yes... yes..." She could only stammer and quickly hung up the phone. It took a long time before the rush of the orgasm finally passed and her pussy felt so raw that she did check for any signs in the sheets that her maidenhood had been damaged this night but found nothing. Something that was quite obvious however was that her breasts were now a B cup.

By the time Bianca arrived at the apartment, Fiona wasn't dressed in some sun dress. She wasn't dressed at all. Instead she was standing under the shower.
 
"You really shouldn't leave your door unlocked, Fee," Bianca declared as she entered the apartment. But she found no one to greet her. Where was Fiona?

She smiled as a faint moan echoed from the back. Bianca recognized the sound of her companion on the throes of orgasm from yesterday. Bianca closed the front door behind her and locked it before heading to the back.

The sound of Fiona grew louder as Bianca approached the bathroom. So too did the sound of running water. Bianca entered to find Fiona standing in the glass-walled shower, her hands furiously working her pussy.

Grinning, Bianca opened the door. A wave of steam engulfed her, causing her sun dress to cling to her luscious form. "I guess you needed more than 15 minutes to get ready, huh?" she teased. "How about I give you a helping hand?"

Bianca didn't wait for a response, but immediately began removing her outfit. She hung her clothing on a hook and stepped into the steam.
 
As the water ran over her body it was very easy to imagine everything that had happened just a dream, like the one she just had about the bus ride. The events with the boy... feeling his cock pulsing in her hand.. the girl.. squirming on her fingers... playing with herself for Bianca and the stolen touches during class. Very easy to think of it as a dream or as a nightmare.

She quickly found out that her B cup was very sensitive to her touch, and perhaps her developing body was the reason for the strange thoughts and dreams. One hand kept playing with her breasts while the other eagerly played with her pussy.

After 21 years her body was finally changing, finally she was becoming a woman. She opened her eyes for a moment and noticed her hair brush laying on the sink. The handle was thicker than the boy's cock had been... how would it be if she...? Even though she was alone she blushed darkly as she pushed the disturbing thought away.

Several images came to her as she continued her play, the boy, the girl, Bianca... She gasped loudly as the door of the shower was opened and she saw Bianca watching her with a grin. Fiona wiped her wet fingers against her leg while she blushed even darker than a moment ago. "I... She wanted to say more but no sound left her as she watched Bianca undress herself.

She swallowed and opened her mouth to say she didn't want this, that this was wrong. "I am so close..." were the words that left her instead. Again it seemed she had no control over her own mouth.
 
Bianca clucked her tongue disapprovingly as she stepped inside the glass shower. "You've barely grown at all. You're still keeping too much of it bottled up inside. You need to really give yourself over to it. " She shook her head. "I guess I will just have to show you.

" I am so close . . . , " Fiona moaned.

"Unfortunately, sweetie, I'm going to need you to stay that way for a while longer," Bianca instructed. "I'm going to edge you for awhile. That means I'm going to keep you right at the tip of an orgasm without going over. We're going to give all that stored sexual energy time to build up so that you can let it out in in a big burst. You'll feel much better when we're done, I promise."

Bianca gently guided Fiona's hand away from her pussy. "Now I need you to avoid touching yourself while I do this. I don't want you to set yourself off by mistake, so find something else to do with your hands. If you feel the need to play with your nipples, play with mine instead."

The auburn beauty's fingers teased at Fiona's pussy, staying a tantalizing distance from her swollen clit. "Now in a minute, you're going to want to cum so bad that you feel like a heroine addict in need of a fix. You'll want it so bad that you want to cry. But I need you not to cum until I tell you to, sweetie. Okay, here we go."
 
Fiona had no idea what edging was until Bianca explained it to her. She didn't like the sound of it with the need building in her body and she didn't think Bianca would be possible to keep her there with how close she was already. Most likely she would cum the moment she was touched and without any control from her own mind, she spread her legs slightly more to give the other woman access to her pussy.

She did feel the urge to play more with her own sensitive breasts and nipples but didn't obey Bianca's wish to play with her nipples instead. She clenched her hands, for some reason indeed trying to keep them away from her needy pussy. Although if the need got stronger then Bianca would need ropes to keep her hands away.

Soon Fiona was moaning as Bianca's experienced hands played and tortured her. It didn't take a full minute before Fiona she was wrong about not believing the beauty's words of being able to edge her. "Please... let me cum... so strong... need it... I will... do anything... you wish... please... I... will explode... please... miss Bianca..." The one word slipped out without her mind even noticing. Even if she had noticed she would have rationalized it by thinking that there were a lot of people she called 'miss'. But her soul, her spirit knew the true meaning of the word 'miss' that she had used. There was a strong submissive side inside of her, eager to come out.
 
Bianca's fingers danced with Fiona's body. Her experienced touch instinctively knew just how much pressure to place on just which portion of the young girl's body to keep her libido on the edge of climax without going over.

Fiona was by now begging for release. Her breath came in rapid gasps. Despite the shower, her skin gleamed with perspiration. Yet Bianca pushed on.

Only when Bianca felt Fiona's thighs begin to tremble uncontrollably did she relent. "Alright, it's time.. Cum for me, Fiona."

Bianca's fingers shifted, giving Fiona that extra bit of stimulation that Bianca knew would push Fiona past the point of no return. Bianca then leaned heavily into Fiona, pressing her against the shower wall. As she correctly anticipated, Fiona would soon be too distracted by sensation to remember how to stand.
 
Fiona moaned, squirmed, begged and pleaded as Bianca's fingers continued. Often she simply promised to do everything to finally get her orgasm, but every time it felt like Bianca was giving in, the woman stopped just before the peak and focused on some other part of her body. Other times Fiona promised specific things, things her unconscious mind apparently thought Bianca liked it and were barely registered by her conscious mind. A promise to lick Bianca to an orgasm for example...

When the permission and orgasm finally came, it was more intense than anything Fiona had ever experienced. The orgasms caused by her dreams the last few days had been intense, but were nothing compared to the explosion that happened inside of her. She would have collapsed and perhaps even passed out if Bianca had not been prepared for it. Every thought left Fiona, she could only pant and lean into Bianca. Her legs were extremely weak and she couldn't move any part of her body.
 
While pleased at the efficacy of her efforts, Bianca's success was not without its drawbacks. She'd expected Fiona might be unsteady during an intense climax: a potentially risky situation in the water-slick confines of a shower. Fiona, however, went beyond unsteady into almost complete control loss. Even bracing herself against the shower wall, Bianca nearly tumbled over herself.

Quickly realizing that trying to prop up Fiona until she recovered was a losing proposition, Bianca shifted her grip to the girl's waist and hefted her up. Fiona clutched at Bianca just enough to keep Bianca from dropping her, but Bianca now had to bear their dual weight alone.

Huffing and puffing, Bianca managed to carry Fiona from the bathroom to the bedroom. She flopped the rubber-limbed girl onto the bed just before her strength failed. "Damn, Fiona," Bianca wheezed. "You're heavier than you look."

Bianca clambered atop Fiona, straddling her hips as she surveyed the dazed beauty. "Whew," she gasped. "At least it worked." Bianca placed a palm against Fiona's left breast. The orb was already observably larger than it had been twenty minutes earlier and she could feel the warm pressure as it slowly continued to expand.
 
Panting Fiona looked up at Bianca, trying to regain the ability to breathe and think. Her complete mind seemed to have stopped working from the intense climax. And perhaps, intense was an understatement, she had never experienced anything like this. Her face had a nice red color, caused by the heat of her body, the arousal she was experiencing and the embarrassment of what had happened.

Feeling Bianca's hand against her breasts, Fiona looked and it was impossible to miss that her breasts had clearly grown and were now big enough for a bra. Hell, she was already getting close to a C cup. Her nipples stood hard as little rocks with Bianca's fingertips only a brush away and her pussy stood open, almost begging to be filled for the first time. She was dripping more than just the water from the shower.

"I... She stammered. "We...." Forming sentences was impossible at the moment as she had no idea what she wanted to say. "School... store.... Part of her remembered they were planning to go to the store today before she had classes this afternoon.
 
Bianca grinned and squeezed Fiona playfully. "After all that, you still want to go shopping? I knew I was going to like you!"

After some fumbling and a bit more time to clean up, Bianca managed to get herself and Fiona dressed. "You're never fitting those into your old bra," the veteran declared as she surveyed the results. "Just put on a stretchy top and you'll be fine," she declared.

Bianca dispensed with her own lingerie as well. Though she had not increased so dramatically as the smaller Fiona, the girl's efforts has inspired some swelling in Bianca's chest as well.

Bianca brooked no opposition to her plan. She hustled Bianca down to her car before the shy student could object to being out on the street in a clingy tank top that clearly revealed she wore no bra over her perky round breasts. Bianca sped away from the curb, crying "To Madame Mam's we go!" over the roar of the engine.
 
Hearing Bianca's comment about an 'old bra' Fiona decided not to tell the large chested woman that she had never worn a bra before in her life. Her breasts simply hadn't needed one, but now that was looking different. She wasn't sure if she really wanted to go shopping with Bianca, she was rather nervous about what would happen. She was however even more nervous about what might happen if they stayed in her bed... with everything that had happened she still felt completely straight and was very sure that Bianca cared a whole lot less about things like that.

The top she put on was normally very innocent, but now with her increased breast size, things looked more naughty. Her hard nipples were very visible and as she walked her belly button was constantly exposed to the world. She blushed as she heard they were going to Madame Mam's. There was no way she could afford anything there and most of the outfits she knew about were not things she would walk around in.

Again... she didn't think Bianca would care about that either.
 
Bianca escorted Fiona to the back of the shop. Shelves lined the walls, each filled with bolts of fabric of seemingly endless shades and patterns.

A diminutive female looked up from a work table as the pair approached. A tendril of smoke curled from the cigarette perched at the corner of her mouth. Her hair was an iron gray, but her distinctively Asian features showed little hint as to her age.

"Madame Mam, so good to see you again!" Bianca trilled warmly. "My friend and I need some new undergarments. Fiona has gone through a bit of a growth spurt recently."

She giggled; it had been more than a bit, judging by the plump melons beneath Fiona's top. Her enhanced bosom caused the top to ride high in the front, exposing a sizable swath of taut belly.

Mam rose with seeming disinterest and picked up a cloth measuring tape from the table. She stepped around the table and pointed to a three-way mirror in a small alcove. "Stand there," she directed Fiona, gesturing at the slightly elevated platform in front of the mirror. "Take off clothes. I measure."
 
After the events from the previous day Fiona had feared that Bianca would bring her to some public store where some male customer or a salesgirl would be given the opportunity to 'help her' with what ever sexual fun Bianca had in mind next to the shopping, so Madam Mam's disinterest was actually quite the relief even when it included stripping out of her clothes. She took the requested position and removed the little clothing she wore.

Even though Bianca had already seen her naked, and more had been shared, feeling her eyes on her body was the thing that made her most uncomfortable. It was getting less than it had been before however.
 
Mam wrapped her tape measure around Fiona's torso and began making measurements. She made a thorough survey, gathering the length or circumference of virtually every body part between her neck and ankles. She documented each of these in a ledger in very precise script.

"Let's make her half a dozen sets of matching bra and panties," Bianca suggested. "Plus she'll need an evening dress. Black, classy, but show off a little thigh. But don't make any of it too form-fitting; Fiona is a growing girl."

Mam nodded absently, scribbling more notes in the ledger. "Thursday," she snapped.

"Excellent," Bianca replied. "We'll pick them up then. In the meantime, do you have anything stock she can wear? Much as we all love her bouncing boobs, she might need to go somewhere that requires a bra."

Madam Mam squinted. "Maybe." She opened a drawer near her, frowned, then opened another. She repeated the process a few more times, occasionally pausing to withdraw a bra or two. She at last thrust the several she had selected into Fiona's hands. "Not perfect, but some might do." She pointed in the direction of two doors, each labeled with the same hand-written sign: "Dressing Room".

A ring of the bell from the front door signaled the arrival of another customer. Mam grunted, then instructed, "Take time. Need 15 minutes to fit other client." She shuffled towards the entrance.

Bianca opened the door to the first dressing room and closed it after she and Fiona were inside. "Some of those will probably fit well enough," she declared, pointing to the armload of bras Fiona held. "But since we have 15 minutes . . . ." Bianca didn't finish her sentence, choosing instead to kiss Fiona lightly on the lips.
 
Fiona hadn't expected the kiss and it took a moment before she responded. When she did it was by slightly retreating her head from the kiss. Bianca didn't scare her as much as she had done the first day... it was hard to believe that was only yesterday... but still she felt off doing anything with another girl. As far as she could judge she was completely straight.

There was no escaping the dressing room however as Bianca was between her and the door and she was completely naked. "Please..." She softly pleaded. Hopefully this was all shopping Bianca planned on doing today, she should go to school later although she doubted Bianca would let a simple concept as 'study' get in the way of her plans.
 
Bianca peeled off her own top, allowing her own breasts to surge forth freely. "Ah, much better. Much as I like clothes, I do enjoy going without."

She leaned in until her breasts pressed against Fiona's. "Mmmm, you're developing nicely," she purred. Voxsyn will be pleased."

"But now I want to see if you give as well as you receive," Bianca continued, her eyelids lowered in a sultry invitation. "I gave you quite a bit of pleasure this morning. Why don't you return the favor?"
 
Back
Top