Women's body size dominance?

You're question is obviously for women and I'm one of those beings with a penis but I am opinionated as hell so I'm throwing my 2 cents in. Domination and submission are turn ons and age, size, ethnicity add to that experience. What is better for me is when the roles go against cliche. The smaller, younger become the top. Or maybe a stunningly beautiful woman has feelings of inadequacy and submission in comparison to a plain Jane with a perfectly fit athletic body.

My unsolicited opinion is that half of the women you'd like to hear from are guys with gurlie names and gurlie avs.

While I am far from being on the smaller frame kind of gal (nearing 5'8"), the thought of a taller, meticulously sculpted, statuesque Amazon type of woman does things to my mind and body, for damn sure.

When I was in college, I was a cheerleader. Usually we cheered football and men's basketball, but occasionally also women's volleyball. I kind of liked doing their games because they were always very nice and appreciative that we came to cheer. Of course Division 1 volleyball players are amazing athletes, most quite tall, 6' and incredible shape. And there were several players that were just drop dead gorgeous women as well. I often had some tingling thoughts at those games when those girls would come over to talk to us and thank us. They towered over me and were quite muscular, but so beautiful and feminine.

Last edited:
When I was in college, I was a cheerleader. Usually we cheered football and men's basketball, but occasionally also women's volleyball. I kind of liked doing their games because they were always very nice and appreciative that we came to cheer. Of course Division 1 volleyball players are amazing athletes, most quite tall, 6' and incredible shape. And there were several players that were just drop dead gorgeous women as well. I often had some tingling thoughts at those games when those girls would come over to talk to us and thank us. They towered over me and were quite muscular, but so beautiful and feminine.

hmmm. that's such a nice unique experience. thanks for sharing. never though a cheerleader would have such feelings towards the athlete girls while cheering for them. :rolleyes: ever something serious happened between you and any of them? a wink or some flirting maybe?

I have such a similar stroy as why I'm attached to taller athletic women too

hmmm. that's such a nice unique experience. thanks for sharing. never though a cheerleader would have such feelings towards the athlete girls while cheering for them. :rolleyes: ever something serious happened between you and any of them? a wink or some flirting maybe?
No, nothing happened. I had always considered myself totally straight, but at that time i was just starting to realize i had some attractions to women, but was far too shy to flirt. I actually never had any attractions to the male football or basketball players, they all seems to arrogant. But the volleyball ladies weren't like that.

No, nothing happened. I had always considered myself totally straight, but at that time i was just starting to realize i had some attractions to women, but was far too shy to flirt. I actually never had any attractions to the male football or basketball players, they all seems to arrogant. But the volleyball ladies weren't like that.

so this is actually how it all began? :D very interesting. are you one of those smaller types? how do you feel when you think about an amazon type? or whenever you simply standing before one and talk to her?

As a tall BBW, I have to say when I do and want to engage in dominating another woman it's almost always a much smaller woman than myself. I don't know why but it just is.

I have such a similar stroy as why I'm attached to taller athletic women too

and would you share it here? :rolleyes:

As a tall BBW, I have to say when I do and want to engage in dominating another woman it's almost always a much smaller woman than myself. I don't know why but it just is.

so ... are you experienced in this? is that you who choose the smaller type women or they usually come after you?

Last edited:
I am a transwoman of the muscular variety and I am primarily attracted to girls and gurls of a more petite and feminine build than me.

9iWEy7q.jpg

XTBKeMp.jpg

Attachments

• 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 0
While I don't have much real-life experience, at 5' 2" and pretty small-chested, I definitely find my mind drifts to submissive thoughts when I'm around taller, stronger and curvier women. There's something about having to look up into their eyes, and knowing that they could very easily physically overpower me that definitely sends a little shudder through my body.

I love this discussion!

I have fantasized about this scenario, from both perspectives. I'm average height - 5'5" - but very curvy and large breasted. I'm probably stronger than average, so I could easily dominate a smaller woman. I like to fantasize about taking a smaller woman, overwhelming her and having my way with her. In my fantasies, I'm bold and aggressive but also tender and loving. I don't want to hurt her, I want her to submit and to be loved.

At other times, I like to fantasize about being taken by a woman who is bigger and stronger. Perhaps not a butch but a woman who is firm and muscled, where I am soft and voluptuous. In these fantasies, the stronger woman is rougher and more aggressive and, although I willingly consent, it is not without some struggle.

I've tried to psychoanalyze myself and figure out what this all means but I gave up and decided to just enjoy my fantasies ;-)

Saw this pic randomly on the net today and reminded me of this thread

GQlPJ5G.jpg

Redder have you seen or watched the series on The TLC Channel called My Giant Life? Currently airing 2nd season featuring women who are over 6 feet tall. Discusses the everyday life, dating etc. Might be worth checking out. There is size difference. Hope this helps.

No. but thanks. I'll check it out ;)

Had it both ways. Had a 19 year old, UK size 4, Petite elfin girl who was totally dominant.

I also had a UK size 16-18 BBW who was a complete submissive whore. Had zero limits or self respect.

I'm 6ft6 and bulky

Had it both ways. Had a 19 year old, UK size 4, Petite elfin girl who was totally dominant.

I also had a UK size 16-18 BBW who was a complete submissive whore. Had zero limits or self respect.

I'm 6ft6 and bulky

Oh... it seems you're not so new in this and no need to learn much ;)
your experiences sound so hot, but I totally meant opposite. Dominant women with much bigger body type, and much smaller submissive. but thanks anyway :heart:;)

Back