Bisexuals...which do you prefer

Sign me up for the beautiful young woman. But my curiosity still loves on within. Tomorrow’s for dreams........
 
If only for one night I would choose a beautiful man, because for me it's more rare to have. I had more than a couple experiences with men, but not that many experiences. If it was for the rest of my life it would be women, I can say I find women more attractive overall.
 
My sex life started out with other guys, shifted to women over several years and stayed that way until a few years ago when the old feelings started to rise to the top again. I'm becoming more and more sexually interested in men over the past couple of years. I guess things do go full circle.

One of the big differences now is that I'd never been interested in anal sex. Now I find the thought of it intriguing.

My Story:


A few years ago, I had taken to going down to Key West to get away where I stayed at a clothing optional men's gay resort, Island House.
It was relaxing to get away because I was anonymous there. I stayed to myself a lot there, but then I met a guy one day on the sun deck, talking, laughing, and drinking a little all day. I thought he was fun and was excited to see him again, so later that night after dinner, I went walking around on the moonlit sundeck looking for my new friend. Sure enough, he was there laying nude on a lounge chair, all 6-5 of him, my new friend Henry. We talked and flirted a little, and I could see him getting aroused, and I became more aware of how endowed he was. I was looking forward to spending more time with him that nigh, but I had no idea where it would go.
I could be relaxed at this resort, and openly live and exhibit my bi/gay side. Any previous connections with guys here at home were discreet and kind of intimidating, and I was always afraid that someone I knew would see me in a gay bar. Now I was in a relaxed atmosphere, and was having fun with a guy I liked, and I was going to take it wherever it went.

I was very relaxed, and comfortable because I knew NO ONE there. Almost all
of my other meetings were from online or on a phone line.... so when you meet you 're ready for the sex, whether it's a perfect match...and it's usually not. This was different....an innocent casual meeting, and a mutual attraction. I had only one other meeting like that before, a guy in a bar in Wilton Manors. I was very uncomfortable there because I was afraid someone would walk in that I knew. The little sex we had later at his house was quick, meaningless, and unsatisfying.
Now I had met a guy I liked, and felt good because it was a mutual like. Henry was big, athletic, and paid me a lot of attention. Other guys I had met at the resort would walk by and say hello, and he seemed happy that he was with me. I had no idea where this would go, but I was starting to get a little aroused, and we were both completely nude the whole time, as were the guys around us. His body turned me on a lot.
There are a lot of play areas to this resort....all clothing optional, and by this time of night it, every guy there was nude. There was a pool, all night bar, top floor sun deck/moon deck, two different hot tubs, steam room, sauna, and a dark 24 hr. men's porn video room, which was a dark wandering maze..... all there for the play times of the resort's guests. I never knew that places like this even existed, and it was all very clean and well kept.
I am very masculine acting, and so was my new friend Henry. Other guys there were more feminine...obviously bottoms, and some were attracted to me. I guess he had gotten around a lot since he got there, and he was obviously in pursuit of sex, but all the guys there were too.
From the laughs and the drinks we were having on the sundeck/moondeck under the clear starry night, we made our rounds of all the facilities, being friendly, flirting, and laughing and joking wherever we went..always nude. We would very often go to his room to get more drinks.
On one stop in his room, I was making the drinks when he came out of the bathroom and came behind me. He began to caress my shoulders, and I could feel that he was more aroused as he hugged me from behind. He began to kiss and lick the back of my neck....and I liked it! His arms were around me, softly caressing my chest, and reaching down to feel how aroused I was. I was relaxed, no one was there to see me, even though the door to his room was left partially open.

He wrapped his arms around me again, sliding them over my chest and stomach, and reached down between my legs. I turned around to face him, and slowly reached between his legs, and I found that it was now quite hard, and bigger and thicker than I had seen it before. My excitement was racing, and my heart was pounding.... I was where I wanted to be, but I had not thought through where it would go from there. I pushed him back and sat him on the bed, and kissed down his chest and stomach, across his hips, kissing his groin and upper thighs....hearing him moan and breathe harder. I could feel his cock against the side of my face...and I couldn't resist.... I licked along the side of it, and slid the huge head in my mouth.

In my first years of experimentation with guys, I never did oral. I stroked and played, watched them suck me, and eventually fucked them, but I never sucked. As I got more accepting of my man sex curiosities, I began to try oral gradually, and after a while went after it completely. I eventually came to realize that I had a deep throat, could take bigger guys, and had very little gag reflex.

But this was one of the bigger guys I had ever had in my mouth, almost 9 inches. I licked around it, and took him deep down the back of my throat. He got very hard, and stopped me a few times because he was on the edge of a climax.
He sat up, and pulled me up to him, held my head and kissed me deeply.... and I liked it, deep passionate kisses. I was a little shocked, because I was never into kissing guys all that much. But again, no one had to know. I could be as submissive, or as feminine, or as gay as I wanted to be! And I liked it. He picked me up onto the bed and pushed me back, and began to kiss me all over....shoulders, chest, stomach, and he took me way down his throat. We were both very worked up, aroused, and very turned on. Here's what I hadn't thought through, and it's just as well ...... because if I had thought about it I may not have gone any further..... was I going to get penetrated for the first time? Was I ready for that, for my virgin ass to be entered? It was almost to the point of no return, and I didn't even realize it yet.
He rolled me over on my front, and kept kissing and licking....he grabbed my ankles...I was still face down, and he held my legs up like a wishbone.... licking the back and inside of my upper thighs.....and into the middle of my ass..... What a feeling! I'd never felt that before.... a hot guys tongue up and down, and into my ass.
I had not had much anal play before.....just some toys I used on myself, and the occasional guy that had an urge to play, but it didn't go any further. The funny thing is, I had a rubbery dildo, about 8 inches, that I had played with to see if I'd like it, and I did. And gradually...over months and maybe a year, I had been able to work it all the way in. It didn't seem all that fun to me, at least the toy didn't, but I was amazed that I had been able to eventually take it all.
He licked me a very long time....exciting me, and unknown to me at the time, relaxing me at the same time. Now, again, who cares? It felt great, and no one was watching, right? Wrong....there were a few guys watching from the partially open door. They had been watching our little mating dance all day and night, and were curious who each of us would end up with.
I was dripping wet from his licking.....and I heard him reach over to where the condoms were.....(each room was fully stocked with condoms, small hand towels, and little tubes of lube). I then realized what was going to happen next, and I got very excited about it. I was with a guy that I liked, that I had pursued since the afternoon, he liked me too and now he really wanted me. Just that thought turned me on tremendously..... but then I remembered that huge cock....it almost made my 8" dildo look small.... I quickly bent over and took him in my mouth again to see if it was really that big. He was very excited...and it was bigger than before.....
He pulled my hips up a little, and spread my legs. I could feel the hard head up against me, and his muscular thighs moving inside my spread legs. I felt the gradual and increasing pressure against me.... slowly and easily, and then, without any warning, the head suddenly popped in. I caught my breath and slowly absorbed the sharpness of it entering me. Gradually he started to slide it in and out, a little deeper with each thrust. He grabbed both my hips, and pulled me up closer to him. My little ass relaxed a little more as he continued to pound me. Thank God he had some poppers which made it easier. I was so excited...I was on my knees getting fucked, and he liked it as much as I did.
What I learned that night, and what I've come to appreciate in sex since, is that the bottom guy can get as much pleasure out of getting it as the top guy does. The bottom guy can work around the guy inside him. The constant pounding is a tremndous please factor, and a lot of guys can even cum solely that way!

He pushed me down on the bed after a while, and continued riding me, until he exploded. As he was close to cumming, he was pushing too deep, and I had to hold him back a little...
He got up and said he was going to take a shower, which I took as my queue to leave. I went down to one of the hot tubs to relax...and then showered off in the locker room. I was just taking in the moment, reflecting in my new found sexual experience.
I realized suddenly had a lot of new friends. It turns out, some had watched what happened in the room, and told others about it. Maybe they liked that I was masculine, but had been a bottom for Henry. One guy invited me to his room to get a drink, and sucked me as soon as we got inside. I realized it was barely midnight. He obviously wanted to do me too, and I was curious to try my new sport again! My butt was still relaxed from my previous fucking, so doing it with him was easy and very pleasurable.

So I kept making new friends. Two more guys did me that night, and a group wanted me in the video room later, but none of them could get hard enough. Lol. I had become a male nymphomaniac that night, and I had a great time.
I had not climaxed myself yet. A guy approached me as I was wandering in the video room, in a dark little corner where there was a bench. He went down on me, and pushed me down on the seat, continuing to suck me. He was very good, and I later wondered how many loads of cum he had taken that night. The hotter and harder I got, the deeper and faster he went. I eventually exploded in the most intense climax I could remember. And he swallowed it all.
What a great night......and I never saw any of them again.
 
My bisexual wife just said, "A hot chick, for sure! Both pussy and cock are great, but pussy is best!"

I agree, Honey :-D
 
For me, right now, I'll take the man over the woman. I just got out of a relationship with a woman and since I didn't stray (or even want to), I now have some man-on-man ground to make up.

While I completely enjoy being immersed in a relationship with a woman, there are times that it pales in comparison to pleasuring a throbbing cock and giving myself up to a man who just wants to USE me and then leave. That feeling I get when they are done, and I've done my job properly, is hard to beat...
 
I was always reluctant to suck in the beginning...... like that would be admitting to my self that I was gay. Then I realized it didn't matter if it felt good. I liked when guys came on to me, stoked me and sucked me, but I barely did any more than hold their cock or stroke it a little. As I met more and more guys, usually to have them suck me, and I would fuck them, I'd kiss their cocks and suck them a little. But since my main goal was to fuck them, I didn't have much opportunity to suck them. Some guys would ask if I got fucked, and I'd say no, and they accepted that. But I was more curious about sucking.

There used to be a scuzzy gay bar here in Ft Lauderdale*called Chaps, and they had a VERY dark back room, with like a single Christmas tree bulb lighting the room...you could barely see the other guys, and it was usually packed. You'd feel around , feel a guys ass, and cock, stoke it if you wanted to and he let you, and you could drop to your knees to suck him. That's where I went to learn my sucking skills. I also learned that I had very little gag reflex, and if I gauged my breaths right, I could take a big cock way down my throat. I'm sure I sucked straight and bi guys there...who just wanted to get sucked. I was very popular there some nights. They also had an enclosed back outdoor patio area.... where some sucking happened, but usually just stroking which let to a trip to the dark room.

I remember going there with a very cute thin younger guy, who liked the idea of sucking with other guys around. I sucked him, and pulled his jeans down around his ankles....he liked watching guys watch. As he sucked me, his eyes were moving all around the room looking at the guys watching him. He was very cute, about 5-4, thin, smooth, and dark hair. We were both very aroused, and I couldn't wait to get him home. We got into his bedroom, and kissed as we undressed each other. I wanted to get him up on his knees to fuck him from behind, but he wanted to keep kissing me, and look at my face. He pulled his legs way up, as I lubed his hole. I slipped the head of my cock in, and slowly gyrated with him, sliding it in deeper and deeper.....faster and faster, and I exploded into him..... He screamed like a girl when he came with me....

I called him a few times but never saw him again...... I would rarely see a guy a second time.
 
I'd take as many cocks and while as many girls sat on my face with their cum filled pussies
 
A beautiful sexy woman with a dirty mind is always nice. Although a lot of the guys that say they'd prefer a one night stand with another guy do have a good point. If it were for one night only then why not? So I could probably sway easily between both.
 
Tricky Answer

Would be wild if a guy took me for a wild evening of working his hard cock up my tight virgin ass. Would love to bend over, and take a hot stud doggy style. And even if it was a woman with a strap on that would be hot.
But give me my woman night in night out. She rocks me world and my bed.
 
I gotta have some nice hard cock from time to time.

I prefer women generally, but no matter how beautiful she may be, regardless her sexual skills or how nice her figure is, she can't give me all I need sexually.

I need that hard shaft, to suck it deep in my mouth and throat. I need to feel and taste a mouthful of spunk. I need to wrap my legs around a strong man, feeling his muscles as I give him my ass completely. I let him use it as he needs it, to satisfy all of his masculine lust and passion. And if he wants a fuck I'll enjoy his tight hairy ass, tighter than any woman's ass I've ever had.

There is no substitute. I need both. I get an urge every 6 months or so that a woman just can't satisfy.

Maybe that is why I fantasize about trannys and fem boys. They try to appeal as women, but still pack a cock in their panties...best of both worlds.
 
Last edited:
I'm finding that as I'm getting older, women in general interest me less for sex and I'm wanting cock more.
 
Both together would be my first choice! Second, like others, would be the woman. I like being sucked by a guy and some other play, but not much more than that. With her, I would enjoy doing much more.
 
Back
Top