Bisexuals...which do you prefer

An old favorite of mine. When my ex and I would do MMF threesomes, me and her would get into a 69 position with her on top, the other guy would fuck her doggie style while I got to lick and suck on them both. If he slipped out, I'd suck on him, then put him back in her.

Did you ever accidently put him in her ass?
 
Probably a female but depends how horny I am.

Right at this moment in time? I Would go for a male.
 
I love cock but do not think I could haave a relationship with a man
 
Did you ever accidently put him in her ass?

Not accidently. She liked one up the ass and the other in the pussy. If there was a third guy, she'd suck him dry. I'd use some cum as lube for them and guide him right on in.

She loved cock. The more the better. But then, I don't have room to talk either. I love it myself. And with her looks, she was always better at getting us more sex partners than I ever was.
 
Last edited:
I would choose a hot young guy. I have had every kind of women...now I need some muscle in my bed.
 
Which way do you lean? If all else was equal, and you had to choose between a beautiful young woman or a hard and horny young guy for a night of sexual fun, which would you choose?


The guy. And for this reason: I tend to JUST want sex with guys. With a woman, it's more of an emotional thing. This may sound goofy, but I wouldn't mess around on my girlfriend with another woman but if I hooked up with a guy, that would be okay because it's not the same thing.
 
Both;)
I can't get enough of beautiful breast
Or strong steel hard cock
 
Most of the time I fantasize about beautiful women but when I get really horny (eg. watching porn or during fantasies at night in bed) I just want hard cock either MMF or MMM. Like at the moment I'd be at a hard cock before anything else.

I think about those same type of things. Mmf,mmm get me going..
 
Generally, I prefer women. But I've been with a lot of women, and few men. So I'd probably go with the man for the novelty of it.
 
Two Way Answer For A Two Way Question

For the night, I'd love to get on my knees and get that hot studs hard tool out, suck him, and then have him grease up my puckered asshole and ride me all night.

For the long term relationship and sex, I want a woman. i connect better with women on multiple levels, and multiple moods. Men turn me on for a hot and horny minute.
 
Personally I fall in love with people , no preference .

Same here. But for people I'm interested in having a relationship on an emotional level with, I'm pickier with my men than I am my women.
 
Don't know.

It depends which is the more cheeky.

I've always gone for the one that is the most
bold, male or female.
 
I've always gone for the stronger types.

Someone that will put their cards on the table and won't
mess around.

"I fucking want you!"

Buy me a drink then, I did say I'll fucking shag anyone.
I'm a complete slut.

That's what I like.
 
If I could climax as many times as I did when I was her age and she liked to fuck and suck as much as I do then I would take the girl. If she did not like to fuck all night then the guy as long as he could climax many times over and wanted to.
 
Since he was described as " hard and horny" give me the young man.

He has the equipment to take care of me in ways that the young lady does not. I've been pretty well getting all the pussy I need (though not necessarily all I want) for over 40 years.

Other than with inanimate objects, administered by myself or sometimes willingly by my wife, my anal hunger had gone largely unsatisfied. Give me that young man's hot, hard, dick and juicy cum please.
 
I'm not sure.

I'm pretty good at sucking cock, but I'm also good at
taking pussy.

"Freaking hell, how the heck did you do that?"

Well you live and learn, don't you.


"How the heck did you make me cum like that?"

I've learned a few tricks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy-c8aAntWA
 
Last edited:
I'm bi curious, I love women my favorite sexual activity is eating a woman's pussy and ass. I live everypart of a woman. As far as men go, the only thing that interests me would be stroking and sucking a cock, nothing else, so I guess women have my vote

You sound like me
 
Back
Top