Bisexuals...which do you prefer

Hitchiker69

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 18, 2006
Posts
1,414
Which way do you lean? If all else was equal, and you had to choose between a beautiful young woman or a hard and horny young guy for a night of sexual fun, which would you choose?
 
Which way do you lean? If all else was equal, and you had to choose between a beautiful young woman or a hard and horny young guy for a night of sexual fun, which would you choose?

For me the beautiful young woman, the hard guy would still be there when we are done!
 
Which way do you lean? If all else was equal, and you had to choose between a beautiful young woman or a hard and horny young guy for a night of sexual fun, which would you choose?

Both. Hence the bi in bisexual.
 
Woman. Only thing I like about men is their cock. The woman, I like pretty much everything. :)
 
Should you lean

Which way do you lean? If all else was equal, and you had to choose between a beautiful young woman or a hard and horny young guy for a night of sexual fun, which would you choose?

sissy does not lean.
sissies do as sissies are suppose to, a sissy does not choose, a sissy does whoever.
 
Certainly the woman, l suppose l'm not bi-sexual in that l feel no attraction to a man other than wanting to suck his cock, I certainly don't find the male body attractive where's as l can find beauty in any female body.
 
Which way do you lean? If all else was equal, and you had to choose between a beautiful young woman or a hard and horny young guy for a night of sexual fun, which would you choose?
This is a loaded way to ask the question

But female. Otherwise I would have married a male
 
Certainly the woman, l suppose l'm not bi-sexual in that l feel no attraction to a man other than wanting to suck his cock, I certainly don't find the male body attractive where's as l can find beauty in any female body.

How about picking the man or the woman on a coin toss and then......

Make the other one watch....

Then the watcher gets the same choice of one of us two, and the other has to watch...
 
Last edited:
Which way do you lean? If all else was equal, and you had to choose between a beautiful young woman or a hard and horny young guy for a night of sexual fun, which would you choose?


For the past five years or so, I've found myself increasingly more interested in women than men. During that time, I've had only one male lover, but several women.

I really don't know why my tastes and desires have shifted, but they definitely have.

 
It's complicated for me, the attraction is not the same for each sex. I don't find many men attractive in the same way as an attractive woman would be. I like slightly feminine men. I have always been very aroused by male genitals though, I just love them. It's more of a below the waist attraction for me. I hope that makes sense.

How l feel too
 
The beautiful young woman. The desire to drive a stick is only an occasional diversion from the fairer sex.
 
I used to be satisfied with 2 or 3 men a year, but I could never get enough women. Now that pattern seems to have reversed, and I can't get enough cock, while chasing women is less interesting. I almost feel like I've had plenty of women, but I need to make up for lost time in gay sex. I can't stop thinking about how many hard pulsing cocks that would have been happy to blow a load down my throat. Plus, at my age, I'm far less likely to attract a hot young woman, but hot young guys always appreciate a blow job.
So now I'll take a man over a woman almost every time.
 
Last edited:
Yep, both!

My sex life started out with other guys, shifted to women over several years and stayed that way until a few years ago when the old feelings started to rise to the top again. I'm becoming more and more sexually interested in men over the past couple of years. I guess things do go full circle.

One of the big differences now is that I'd never been interested in anal sex. Now I find the thought of it intriguing.
 
Which way do you lean? If all else was equal, and you had to choose between a beautiful young woman or a hard and horny young guy for a night of sexual fun, which would you choose?

If I had to choose one and it was only for a one time event, I would take the cock. I have had plenty of pussy but getting to play with my first hard cock would be great!
 
There was a time when I would have definitely the hot young lady, but now I would prefer a guy with a stiff cock.
 
Back
Top