A Changed Couple

justmethatswho

wannabee badgirl
Joined
Mar 14, 2008
Posts
4,095
Elizabeth had been married 4-1/2 years to her husband. The couple had met her senior year in college and married 2 years later. To her he was different, something about him, he was the first man who was truly a friend to her. The couple did everything together, traveling shopping, dinners all was wonderful. Well all but the young lovers sex life. Though Elizabeth thought everything else would make up for that.


The young couple talked about sex on several occasions. Each stating there desires and it was clear her husband had not satisfied hers. Both came to understand this ... he was so loving ... thoughtful ... he had told her ... to ... to explore her desire. At first she had said no .. she could never.

....

Yet, now here she was, traveling home from another business trip. For the first time this one was different. She had explored, she had been disloyal, to say it bluntly she had cheated, and broken her vow of marriage. She was torn as she sat on the plane, pretending to sleep to avoid the conversation with the passenger next to her.

How could she sleep, her life had changed. It was not simply Thursday night, after which she vowed never ... never again. Then he saw her again, as she put her heels on after security. There was time for a cocktail or three at the bar before the flight, he paid of course. Her flight was about to board she had to go. Yet for some reason she did not. One more martini. Soon she was in the rest room, but not alone. Her skirt lifted, panties aside, holding herself up on the sink as he fucked her from behind, it was raw, passionate, they climaxed in unison, as he pumped her full of his seed, filling her this time. Unlike last night, this time he had not warn a condom. She loved the musky smell of him, so manly, so different from her husband.

Part of her smiled,.. part of her cried.

.....

It was now past midnight as she arrived home, she hoped her husband would be asleep, she could shower, slide into bed as though nothing happened. She grabbed her small bag from the back of the SUV leaving the large bag for the morning.

Upon entering she said softly. "Honey I am home."
 
Sorry, I should have noted this was already taken and closed. Please delete your post.
 
Kelley had never been happier in his life. He was married to a beautiful woman, employed in a job that he loved and fairly successful with everything he touched. But, despite the perfect looking life he knew that there was a part of him that held back his wife from fully being able to enjoy herself. It wasn't that he wasn't enough it was that... He didn't know precisely how to put it...

Kelley rolled over as Elizabeth entered their home. He had fallen asleep on the couch after having spent the evening cleaning up for her arrival. He had cooked up her favorite meal and had moved it into the fridge with a bottle of her favorite wine. Stretching on the couch Kelley sat up. He could tell that her hair was a little messy and that she looked flushed. He smiled as he stood up and opened his arms--inviting her in for a hug. Kelley yawned and smiled. "I wasn't planning on falling asleep on the couch but I'm glad I did!"

Kelley had returned all of Elizabeth's items to her closet before her return--having done the laundry. He loved spending time with her underthings. Sometimes, if we was feeling especially bold he would try on her panties just to see how they fit but he had never gone any further. He knew that he was expected to be masculine and strong in the relationship. But, he really felt home doing what he had done this weekend: cleaning, cooking and drinking and running errands.

Kelley kissed her cheek and could smell the muskiness, of another man, but he did not say anything. He had always encouraged her to explore on her own- knowing that he could only keep her happy the best ways that he knew how to and wanted her to be fulfilled in ways that he was unable to. So, he smiled and sang softly to himself while he got her dinner together. Yawning Kelley knew that he was tired and ready to go to bed. He walked slowly back towards the bedroom and looked over his shoulder and smiled at his wife. "How was your trip, babe? I hope you had all sorts of fun!"
 
Last edited:
As she entered she sent of her favorite dinner hung in the air. That would mean her favorite wine was not far. The house was perfect, it always was when she returned. Kelly was a perfect husband, he maintained the household much more than she did. Even doing her laundry, it was always perfectly placed in the dresser and closet for her. For a short moment she laughed to herself, then whispered jokingly. "You would have been a perfect house wife. You know I love coming home to a clean home."

Elizabeth welcomed his hug. The familiar feel of his tender touch warmed her soul. She wondered if she had to tell him of the weekend. Though somehow she sensed it was clear, that she had finally explored on one of her business trips.

He knew he had to have known she thought. Typically while traveling she would spend an hour each evening after dinner simply chatting with Kelly on the phone. It did not matter about what. Simply chatting and joking. Last night after dinner she went to the hotel bar ... she did not return to her room till after 3am and was in her meeting at 8am.

"It was a good trip Kelly ... and I did ... have fun." Her mind thought of last night, the flirting at the bar, the fantastic sex she had. "More fun than I had expected." Her mind turned to the airport restroom, how she had been fucked from behind, how he had taken her, how good it all felt.

Elizabeth retrieved the wine, filling her glass, by the time she returned to Kelly the glass was half empty.

"You know how we had talked ... on a trip ... if I .... well Kelly I am sorry ... we had agreed it would be ok ... but I feel terrible for what I did Kelly ... please ... I am sorry ... forgive me."
 
Kelley smiled sheepishly and shrugged his shoulders at her comment regarding coming home to a clean home. "I like making you happy, honey." Kelley held her away before pulling her into another hug.

Kelley smiled seeing her glass emptied as she returned. But then she started to apologize and he sighed, saddened to see her so upset. Putting his hand to her chin he lifted her head so that they were looking eye-to-eye. "Elizabeth..." Kelley sighed and smiled at her. "You know that I've always encouraged you to explore. I..." He leaned forward to kiss her lips, his tongue snaking out to gently wrap with her. "You know that I've always encouraged you to explore. Truthfully, I can't believe it has taken so long!"

Kelley felt bold having said this. He had never really expected to find himself in this situation but here he was and he had alwaysencouraged Elizabeth to put herself out there. Kelley had always known that he was enough for a woman but he also knew that he wanted to share and be open with Elizabeth. She still didn't know about his cross-dressing tendencies but he wanted to assure her that he was not upset and that he was willing to keep things open with her.
 
"I like making you happy, honey."

His reaction surprised Elizabeth ... she had cheated on him ... she enjoyed the sex ... and he confessed he likes her to be happy ... she did not deserve such a forgiving husband.

She tried to take another sip of her wine, yet the glass was empty. Though as full as the glass had been, the soothing effect of the wine was calming her.

"Elizabeth..." Kelley sighed and smiled at her. "You know that I've always encouraged you to explore. I..." He leaned forward to kiss her lips, his tongue snaking out to gently wrap with her. "You know that I've always encouraged you to explore. Truthfully, I can't believe it has taken so long!"

His words were true, he knew he was not fulfilling her sexually. At times he had even teased her about prospects, pointing out a guy while the couple was out. It had been a game to the couple. Though until last night she had not played her first move.

"Thank you Kelly ... for being so understanding ... I do not deserve you." She confessed. "I have to be open with you Kelly ... about this ... and you have to be open with me ... about your desires ... if I am not fulfilling your fantasies." She finished hoping he would confess some desire to her ... maybe to even the playing field a bit.

She moved to him, the musky smell of the airport rendevoux on her clothes, the wine on her breath. Her lips found his, she kissed him, she wanted him, hoping sex with him would make it better. Her hands began lifting his shirt over his head, she pressed herself against him. Next her hands pushed his night pants and underwear down exposing him. She wanted to feel him deep inside of her.

Sex between the couple was typically mutual, neither really had taken control. Yet at this moment, Elizabeth had taken control of her husband, pulling his now nearly naked body against her still clothed body. Soon he would reach and begin to undress her. "No ... don't undress me Kelly" She whispered. She stepped back, lifting her skirt just enough so that she could remove her panties, moist with her own juices and the seed which filled her pussy earlier that night. After pulling her tight skirt back down, begining at his chest, she teased his body, with the satin panties. Smiling devilishly at him, she lowered the panties, to his stiff cock and carressed him. Upon seeing his reaction she smiled and whispered. "You like that ... imagine how it felt all day against my freshly shaven pussy."
 
Kelley smiled as he watched Elizabeth’s reaction to his response. Knowing that none of their close friends would have reacted in this manner. Actually, knowing Elizabeth’s friends, Kelley knew that they would not have handled this well, at all. But, here he was trying his best to support her and to encourage her.

“... and you have to be open with me ... about your desires ... if I am not fulfilling your fantasies." She finished hoping he would confess some desire to her ... maybe to even the playing field a bit.”

Kelley blushed as he heard his wife saying this to him. Not knowing quite how to respond to her. As she moved towards him he moved forward. Pressing his lips to hers as he did so. Kelley moaned quietly as she removed his pants and underwear. Kelley’s hands moved to her waist—wanting to remove the skirt that she wore.

"No ... don't undress me Kelly" She whispered.

Kelley did as she asked his hands moving up her back—pulling her to him as she removed her panties. Kelley’s head dropped back as Elizabeth wrapped her panties around his cock. “Ooh, Elizabeth! They’re so wet.” Kelley’s voice cracked as he felt himself reach an edge only for it to pass as he moved with Elizabeth. Catching his breath Kelley could only gasp, “Mmm, honey. I bet they felt so good pressed so snugly against your pussy. I couldn’t imagine a better place to be!”

Kelley dropped to his knees. His hands moving over Elizabeth’s thighs. He looked up at her from where he kneeled, naked in front of her. His cock protruded proudly—thick and long—in front of him. And, yet, he looked natural and felt natural on his knees in front of his beautiful wife.

Kelley’s hands worked up Elizabeth’s calves to her thighs and he leaned forward pressing his lips to her calves and working his way up. The further rose the more intense the smell of her wet pussy became. He moaned quietly and looked up to his wife. His eyes doing the begging for him as his lips traced up her inner thighs. The higher he came he began to notice another scent. Not, a bad thing but there’s was something on Elizabeth’s inner thigh. Kelley’s lips traced over it as he continued to rise. Without even thinking about it or considering what he was tasting Kelley moaned realizing that it must have been dry cum from whomever his wife had fucked earlier that day.

Kelley raised himself from his knees, just then. He wasn’t sure whether she even was aware of the cum having been on her inner thigh but he was incensed. He pressed his lips to hers. His tongue darting out to entwine with hers. He let out a low moan deep into the back of her throat before lowering himself to his knees again. Hips lips again went to her inner thighs working his way up to her exposed lips and her bare ass.
 
“Ooh, Elizabeth! They’re so wet.” Kelley’s voice cracked as he felt himself reach an edge only for it to pass as he moved with Elizabeth. Catching his breath Kelley could only gasp, “Mmm, honey. I bet they felt so good pressed so snugly against your pussy. I couldn’t imagine a better place to be!”

"mmm yes it felt quite sexy ... exciting" Elizabeth whispered, then saw her husband fall to his knees. The sight excited her even more, as if he was bowing to her. She was still dressed, her blouse, bra, tight skirt and heels. For a moment she felt a hint of power over him allowed him to lift her skirt, she parted her legs a bit to give him access. She wondered if he would sense, that she had been fucked earlier in the day and that man's seed was now mixed with her juices.

He seemed intrigued by her inner thigh, then he stood to kiss her. That is when she smelled ... her lover from earlier .. the taste ... recalling the cock in her mouth as she had for a moment sucked upon him ... tasting him ... now that taste was mixed int he kiss from her husband.

Soon again he was moving lower and to his kneess, yet she slowed him, holing him close so that his body would feel the fabric of her blouse and skirt. Slowly there he was again, she could see the lust and begging in his eyes.

"I am lucky to have you ... so understanding ... of my desires ... " Elizabteth whispered, her hands tugging her skirt to her waist as she looked at her sweet husband.

His tongue was magic ... he had always been willing to please her with his tongue upon her pussy .. in honesty it was better than his cock. She allowed him to tease her and tongue her pussy. She confessed, not even sure if he had heard her as she spoke softly.

"his name was Gannon .. the man who fucked me .. I have known him for a couple years ... he is divorced ... I wasn't going to ... but we had drinks at the bar ... it was late ... I asked him to my room ... I unlocked the door .. he pushed me in ... against the window ... undressed me .. picked me up and fucked me .... then I sucked him hard again, this time we screwed on the bed. I was torn ... excited and distraut when he left .. I had betrayed you. I dod not see him again .. until the airport .. we had cocktails ... it was time for my flight." She pushed his head deep between her thighs .. holding him against her ... " I wanted him again ... this time ... was a family restroom ... we entered he turned me, lifted my skirt ... pushing my panties aside and fucked me from behind as I watched in the mirror ... I missed my flight."

She ended, with a moan as Kelly worked his tongue in her. Then she pushed him back forcing him to lose his balance and lay upon the floor as she stood over him her legs parted. "Tell me Kelly ... what do you want from me ... what will make you sexually happy."
 
Kelley could hear Elizabeth's gasp at his eagerness--as he threw himself into worshiping her properly. He knew that everything that had happened today was going to be a turning point in their relationship and he was ready, beyond ready, to see where it would take him and his wife. As Elizabeth started to confess Kelley wrapped his hand around the outside of her thighs pulling her towards him so that she was practically straddling his head. His lips wrapped around her clitoris and he began to gently suck on it while using his tongue to gently massage it. He let out a low moan from deep in his throat as he did so. Hearing Elizabeth's confession had stirred Kelley's desire and his now thick cock stood proudly from where he kneeled in front of her.

"Tell me Kelly ... what do you want from me ... what will make you sexually happy."

Kelley briefly ignored the question. Focusing on worshiping her as she deserved to be. He could imagine the men cumming over her as they pulled out. He imagined his wife on her knees in front of them her lips wrapped around their cocks.

Kelley slowed his attention as he felt Elizabeth's legs begin to react to all the attention he was paying to her. Kelley looked up catching Elizabeth's eye from his knees and he smiled. "Honey, I want to do whatever it is that will make YOU happy." Kelley emphasized that this was all about her. Kelley could hear his cheeks begin to flush. "I want to be yours to use. To show off. To please. I am here for your molding and I want to do whatever it takes to pleasure and properly support and serve you." Kelley caught himself. He had just admitted that he had a desire to serve...
 
Elizabeth stood over him straddling him as she stood. For the moment she looked at him, though her mind was trying to decipher his words. She knew nothing of a domme / sub lifestyle.

"hmmm" She glared down upon him, she lifted her heeled foot, and set it upon his stomach, his cock erect alnongside, the stilletto heel against his balls. "to use .... " She looked not sure how he could satisfy her sexual needs. Her foot lifted up and down, alifting and teasing Kelly's cock which she had never seen so hard, and as her foot moved down the stiletto pushed against his balls.

"How would you like to be molded ... workout and become a muscled man ... hours at the gym ..." Her words were more o question then a comment as she needed direction. "Or the opposite ... you know with what I make ... you do not need to work ... you could stay home ... clean .... like a made ...."

Her heel pressed against his balls harder. "What is it Kelly ... tell me what really turns you on ... what you fear telling me ... I want to know."
 
"Honey, I want to do whatever it is that will make YOU happy." Kelley emphasized that this was all about her. Kelley could hear his cheeks begin to flush. "I want to be yours to use. To show off. To please. I am here for your molding and I want to do whatever it takes to pleasure and properly support and serve you."

Elizabeth stood over him straddling him as she stood. For the moment she looked at him, though her mind was trying to decipher his words. She knew nothing of a domme / sub lifestyle.

"hmmm" She glared down upon him, she lifted her heeled foot, and set it upon his stomach, his cock erect alnongside, the stilletto heel against his balls. "to use .... " She looked not sure how he could satisfy her sexual needs. Her foot lifted up and down, alifting and teasing Kelly's cock which she had never seen so hard, and as her foot moved down the stiletto pushed against his balls.

"How would you like to be molded ... workout and become a muscled man ... hours at the gym ..." Her words were more o question then a comment as she needed direction. "Or the opposite ... you know with what I make ... you do not need to work ... you could stay home ... clean .... like a made ...."

Her heel pressed against his balls harder. "What is it Kelly ... tell me what really turns you on ... what you fear telling me ... I want to know."[/QUOTE]
 
Kelley could help himself. He let out a low, long, moan as Elizabeth placed her heel down on his stomach next to his firm cock. As her heel pressed against his balls Kelley lifted his hips, inviting her to step on them with more weight.

"How would you like to be molded ... workout and become a muscled man ... hours at the gym ..." Her words were more o question then a comment as she needed direction. "Or the opposite ... you know with what I make ... you do not need to work ... you could stay home ... clean .... like a made ...."

Kelley blushed and as Elizabeth pressed her heel firm against his balls he softly began to tell her his deepest fantasy. "Well....." Kelley blushed and bit his lower lip as he felt her putting more weight on his body, again. "I-I-I would love to be your sexy little boi, Elizabeth. I want to clean for you and cook for you and serve you and your friends. I want you to be proud of me. I want you to mold me into your vision of the perfect house boi and to shape me to be your..." He trailed off. He had wanted to say, "slut." But the word felt crass on his tongue.

Kelley had never admitted that he wanted to be a sissy boi to anyone. It had been so buried that he didn't even think about it very often. But, he knew that what he loved most was when he had the opportunity to do her laundry and to touch her intimates and to see all of the feminine colors and sexy lingerie. But, he also loved the every day dresses and pantyhose. It excited him to be able to dress up, casually, when she was gone. BUT, he had not shared that yet and here he was almost spilling his guts to his wife for the first time!
 
Elizabeth had never seen her husband so turned on, the lust and desire in his words was clear as she listened and watched him as she stood over him, her heel teasing his manhood.

"Well....." Kelley blushed and bit his lower lip as he felt her putting more weight on his body, again. "I-I-I would love to be your sexy little boi, Elizabeth. I want to clean for you and cook for you and serve you and your friends. I want you to be proud of me. I want you to mold me into your vision of the perfect house boi and to shape me to be your..." He trailed off. He had wanted to say, "slut." But the word felt crass on his tongue.

Elizabeth was a smart woman in the real world, but was sexually naive. She heard his words "boy" "serve" "Proud of me" "house boy" . Yet she really had no idea what he was confessing to her.

Slowly Elizabeth lowered herself to her knees, as she did, she raised her tight skirt until she was straddling him. Her hand went to his chest, she allowed her finger nails to lightly tease him, she hovered her pussy, teasingly close to his hard cock. She felt power over her husband as she looked down upon him.

"Kelly I have never seen you so excited .... is it what I did ... or .. I think you wanted to say more ... don't be shy ... my little sweetheart ... tell me what it is ..." She lowered herself a bit allowing his cock to slighly penetrate her and she pulled back. "Telly me Kelly as as you tell me I will fuck you ... don't tell me and ....." Her words trailed, and each hand took his tiny nipples and pinched softly.
 
"Kelly I have never seen you so excited .... is it what I did ... or .. I think you wanted to say more ... don't be shy ... my little sweetheart ... tell me what it is ..."

Kelley moaned loudly as he felt the tip of his cock entering Elizabeth. He wanted to raise his hips to meet her but couldn't bring himself to do that. He felt completely under her spell. He heard himself starting to speak as if it were a dream. Well, not a dream. But we was almost unconscious of himself as he experienced what it felt to be edged by his wife's sex. "I-I-I want to be a slut... I want to be shown off by you and to be used by you and your friends."

There. The words were out. Kelley blushed and couldn't help but shiver. His body reacting to both what he had just said and to the fact that his wife was still kneeling over him, pinching her perfect nipples.

Kelley wasn't sure how his wife would react to his harsh language. He had not ever imagined telling her this! But, he was so excited that she had finally gone and explore after all of his encouragement. It made him so happy to know that she had been happy and that she had been pleasured.
 
Elizabeth smiled and giggle a bit, the raised up allowing Kelly's cock to fall free.

"So my Kelly wants to be a bit slut and then wants all my friends to screw him.". She smiled and played upon him. "Typical man.... Wanting to screw my friends. What man doesn't want to screw hot women. '

Elizabeth pushed back to the tip of his cock inside her willing pussy. Then she again sat up., This time impaling herself upon Kelly's small cock. She let out a pleasurable moan and began to Rick back and forth upon his cock.



ooc: Elizabeth is not understanding what Kelly wants. She has not figured out he wants to be a sissy. You will need to confess in an obvious way what you desire.
 
Kelley moaned as his cock fell free from under Elizabeth's heel. He bit his lip and almost let out a sigh in exasperation. He kept his eyes on Elizabeth as she spoke to him.

"So my Kelly wants to be a bit slut and then wants all my friends to screw him.". She smiled and played upon him. "Typical man.... Wanting to screw my friends. What man doesn't want to screw hot women. '

As Elizabeth impaled herself on his cock Kelley lifted his hips to meet her. Thrusting forward with each drop of her hips. He could feel his balls bouncing with each thrust and moaned loudly as he filled her. As she slowed herself--his cock still buried deep inside of her--Kelley bit his lips and raised his hand. Brushing the hair from out of her eyes.

"Mmm, honey. I don't think you quite understand... I want to be YOUR slut." He raised his eyebrows hoping that she was grasping that he was saying. "I want to be dressed up and shown off to Your friends. For your pleasure! I want to be there when you fuck the next man who attracts your attention and I want to clean you up when you're done."

Kelley blushed and raised his hips again. His cock firm with the thought yet he was nervous about what he had just admitted!
 
Elizabeth pushed herself up to sit upon his cock as she rocked slowly back and forth. She licked her lips and with each motion let out a soft moan as she let the words he said sink in.

"mmmm so Kelly wants to be a slut ... but Kelly men are not sluts women are." She continued rocking at times contracting her pussy upon his cock.

"i have never seen you so aroused Kelly .... you must like me on top." Elizabeth moaned as his small cock worked inside of her.

As she sat straddling him her hands moved to his chest, groping his man breasts firmly as she moaned as if she was about to climax.

"So tell me ... how would my slut Kelly dress if her fantasy were to come true .... mmm Kelly this feels so good" Elizabeth moaned as she awaited her husbands next answer.
 
Kelley nodded as Elizabeth spoke to him. He was eager to reveal his desires to her but he was also nervous to find out how she would take what he had said. He lifted his hips to match her rocking motion. Smiling with each moan that escaped from between her lips. He could only nod as Kelley started to tell him how much he must like her being on top.

"So tell me ... how would my slut Kelly dress if her fantasy were to come true .... mmm Kelly this feels so good" Elizabeth moaned as she awaited her husbands next answer.

Kelley blushed and bit his lip. Not wanting to appear to eager. "I-I-I..." Kelley let out a moan as Elizabeth rocked on his cock. "I want to dress up for you and to serve you, honey. I want to make you proud and I want to serve you and your friends." Kelley blushed and he gasped. Kelley couldn't believe what he had just admitted to his wife but it was out in the open now. Lifting his hips Kelley pressed his cock deeper into Elizabeth.
 
Elizabeth moaned as she rocked upon her husbands cock.

"mmmm ''' yesss" She moaned as if she was about to climax, something she rarely did with her husband. "Tell me more as I fuck you ... " She pleads to him to confess more.

As she continues moaning and such. "Would you like me to be a slut toooo." She moans her mind wandering for a moment. "Dress in slutty skirts ... dresses ... heels that say fuck me .... surprise my lovers in slutty lingerie."

"mmmm Kelly I am close ... I want to feel your hot seed in me." Elizabeth begs. Seeing his excitement she is certain her husband is about to erupt into her. She pushes her heels tight to his legs, then lifts her legs, sliding between his, causing his legs to part wide. Her legs tight together, she pumps upon him, his cock causing arousal inside of her pussy. She reaches down pushing his knees to the sides. "Oh Kelly .... yes.... yes... "Elizabeth moans.
 
As she continues moaning and such. "Would you like me to be a slut toooo." She moans her mind wandering for a moment. "Dress in slutty skirts ... dresses ... heels that say fuck me .... surprise my lovers in slutty lingerie."

Kelley knows that Elizabeth is exaggerating her stimulation but he can't help himself. Here is was sitting and listening to his wife tell him things that he never expected to hear from her. Letting out a low moan of his own Kelley shudders as he starts to reply. "Mmm, yes honey. I want to be your slut. To do as you tell me to do. To wear what you want me to wear. To spend my days dressed up cooking and cleaning for you and serving you and your friends."

Feeling Elizabeth taking control of the situation Kelley responds as she desires. He bounces himself to match her movement--lifting his hips to match her thrusts. With his legs spread open Kelley feels exposed but he cannot contain his excitement as his wife bounces on his cock. "Oooh, fuck honey. I'm so close!" Kelley closes his eyes trying to concentrate on giving his wife as much pleasure as possible. Yet, he can't contain his excitement as his cum starts to leak from the tip of his cock before exploding deep inside of his wife.

Kelley's body shivers and shakes as he reacts to the orgasm that he has just had. His eyes open to look at his wife--wanting her to have had as much pleasure as he has had. "Oooh, fuck!" Kelley catches himself as he starts to breathe. "I want you to feel everything, honey. I want to be YOUR pleasure. However, I can be or however I can help."
 
Elizabeth moaned as if she was climaxing sensing how close her husband was, "mmm baby yes let me screw you. My slutty little boy" She teased, as she felt his eruption inside of her, mixing with the seed of the man who had screwed her hours ago.

She pushed herself up, allowing him to slide free of her pussy, then she inched up, She sat upon his stomach stradling him, looking down wondering what he had meant as he told her he wanted to be a slut, dressi for her, serve her and watch her fuck other ment.

"you really want to watch ... as other men screw your wife?" She quizzed him, hoping he was honest with her. As she awaited his answer she thought of the sex she just had with him, then thought of her own fatasies and desires and how good the sex had been the last couple days with the other man. She knew as much as she loved her husband he would never satisfy her carnal desires. This would end most marraiges yet as she looked to him there was something that she sensed, that all would work out between them.

....

It was now late, Elizabeth was exhausted, for a moment she thought of moving up further yet and let his tongue satisfy her as she straddled his face. Though she was tired so she stood up, pulled her skirt down and looked down upon him.

"So Kelly you want to serve me ... then as of now you will ... I am going to bed ... unpack my things ... set aside the items for the drycleaner, the rest you can do the laundry ... I will sleep until 10am and want a hot shower ready when I awake ... after the shower I would like breakfast. Understand." She began to walk away and then stopped and turned to him, she kicked the panties she had left upon the floor toward him, landing perfectly upon his groin. She then turned and walked to the bedroom, undressing and then went to grab a nightshirt from the dresser. She opened the drawer noticing that everything was perfct in her drawer, unlike the way she had left it. Then she opened the panty drawer taking a pair of tight panties again the drawer was no longer amiss. She pulled the panties on which typically hogged her body, yet were a bit loose as if stretched. At the moment she thought little of it all and took the night shirt and climbed into bed and fell asleep quickly.
 
Kelley was well aware that his wife's moans were likely to encourage him and he appreciated her reaction to him--though, he knew that while he tried his best to satisfy that he never was able to completely. Kelley smiled as she sat on his chest and watched as his cum leaked out of her. "Mm, honey. Can you believe that another man and my cum are mixing together there? You're starting to make me feel naughty and you only more control over me as I think about this!"

Kelley chuckled as she questioned the desires that he had shared with her. He bit his lip and nodded at her words. "Honey, I want you to be satisfied. I want you to be satisfied in ways that I know that I can't, and I want to be present and there for you in your satisfaction."

--

Kelley watched as Elizabeth pulled her skirt and panties down. As she threw her panties at him he picked them up. As Elizabeth left the room Kelley held them up to his nose--inhaling Elizabeth's scent. He smiled and stuck out his tongue, tasting what his wife had left behind. He made a note of her morning schedule and set an alarm on his phone. He knew that he was going to have to wake up and take care of the items that Elizabeth had identified.

--
Kelley woke up before his alarm went off and slowly stretched in bed--looking over to see Elizabeth lying next to him. He smiled and bit his lower lip before standing up, slowly. Doing his best not to wake her. Kelley made a cup of coffee for himself and began on her laundry. Taking the items that she had set aside for the wash and starting a load. He separated everything by colors and whether or not he would be putting them in the dryer.

Taking the items that she had set aside for the dry cleaner, Kelley quietly left the house. Their home was located in an urban area, which was nice because the dry cleaner was only a half mile from where they lived. Kelley decided to walk there this morning--knowing that it was still too early for many people to be up and about. Kelley dropped the items off at the dry cleaner and returned home. It was just about 9am and the first load of laundry was complete. Kelley removed all of the items sorting them based on his wife's drawers and began to fold them. He lingered, a little too long, on her underwear admiring each pair and smiling as he came across a couple of pairs he had never seen her wear before. Kelley started the next load of laundry, her tops, and got hangers from the closet so that he would be ready to hang her items to dry once the machine was done.

With the first load of laundry completed, and folded, Kelley started on breakfast. He had decided on eggs, this morning, with toast, fruit, orange juice and a fresh pot of coffee. Taking his time he set out a fruit selection, chopping and putting each item on display before starting to prepare the eggs. Almost having lost track of time Kelley nearly jumped when he looked up and noticed that it was 10 minutes to 10am! He nearly ran to the bathroom to start up the shower--putting the water as warm as possible. Returning to the kitchen Kelley finished preparing their breakfast as he waited for Elizabeth to emerge from the shower.
 
Elizabeth awhile to the sound of the shower. She picked up her phone it was 10am sharp. Reading from the bed she dropped the sleep to as she entered the bathroom. The steam from the shower hearing the room. She entered the shower.

She stood still, maybe part of her was going to wash away the subs of her work trip. Yet how could what felt so good be seeing. Her husband had pushed her to do what she had done. He was intrigued to learn the story of her escapes. She wanted him happy also. Yet what was he really asking her for. She would admit her sexual nativity. He wanted to be her slut, dressed, serve, for all her needs. Heck out sounded more like a maid.

She finished the shower, died herself. She could smell the morning breakfast. Dry she wrapped her wet hair in a towel and then took another towel and wrapped it around herself

Part of her hoped to find that Kelly had set out an outfit for her, yet there was none. As she made her way to the the kitchen Kelly had done as she asked, her suitcase was put away, she saw the receipt from the dry cleaner and could smell the coffee.

She smiled broadly as she entered the kitchen. The take was perfect. Elizabeth sat down. She looked to Kelly. "Oh Kelly, I could get used to this."
 
Kelley could hear Elizabeth as she emerged from the shower. He had just finished setting the table for her and had poured the coffee into her mug. Everything was set out for her as she entered the kitchen.

She smiled broadly as she entered the kitchen. The take was perfect. Elizabeth sat down. She looked to Kelly. "Oh Kelly, I could get used to this."

Kelley chuckled to himself as she said this. He smiled and walked towards her with the finished eggs. Setting them down for her he leaned forward to kiss her cheek. "Honey, you can get used to whatever it is that you want!" Kelley grinned and sat opposite of her. "Please, let me know how everything is--I'm going to pick up your drycleaning later this morning but we should have a couple of hours before then. If you need anything just let me know!"

Kelley only wore a pair of jeans and a tshirt, this morning. He had wanted to put on panties but his wife's were the only ones in the house and with her home he hadn't dared to wear them. Lifting the cup of coffee Kelley took a sip and smiled. "I'm so happy that you are happy, honey. This is everything that I could have ever wanted!"

Kelley sat back, relaxed. "Do you have any plans for today?"
 
Back
Top