Existing Threads Seeking Writer(s) 2017

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=87191418#post87191418

You would play the warden in a girls prision, my character is in for a crime she didn't commit. She supposedly killed a teenage boy. The warden's marriage is shit in the middle of a divorce. Both meet and become pretty good friends to the point where they become lovers, he likes to lead and be a bit rough.

was thinking he would look like johnny depp
 
looking for a male writer to do a friend dad thread looking for a detailed writer and please pm so we can talk more about the thread
 
A Wolverines Heart''

Thread Started
- http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1449318

Logan was sick of the human and mutant war, tired of fighting, being shot at. It was time for something else he had been in xman for ten or more years. He wanted a break or to pick up his life he wasn't sure, on his way cross country his motorcyle breaks down, and that is when he meets her, a girl named Holly Fox. Beautiful young red head that reminded him of a young Jean. He get's to know her and like her and keeping what he is as long as possible. It's when she becomes pregneat that he has to tell her.
 
Rise The Planet Of The Apes

Thread Started - Rise The Planet Of The Apes

This is based on the thrilogy of the ape movies, a non sextual rpg for a change, you will play the leader of the monkeys Ceaser, my character ends up finding where he lives because his eldest son got seperated in a hunt because he got hurt. Hope found him and he brought her back to his father to be judged. She isn't like the others, she doesn't want war, she wants peace. She lives five miles away from there home. But she ends up helping them by tending to the old and sick, defends the apes. A great friendship in the making.
 
Dragon Rescue-male writer needed

This is an existing thread that can easily be started over or continued.
She goe's off with the plan on slaying a dragon. Instead she ends up making a deal with one for him as to act as her betrothed.

Ideally it's meant to be a story that develops into a romance.


Taken
 
Last edited:
I am looking for a female writer for the following role play.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1450398

The idea behind this is less about the war (though there will be some of that as well) and more about the couples journey together. In the set up I noted that for our married couple life has gotten hard since the invasion. The wife who was used to being kept out of the loop of her husbands work as a soldier and used to the safety of the base is now struggling to come to terms with being on the run and seeing her husband fight and kill.

The husband was captured and in that time ( six months) total the wife stages a daring prison break out and has become the leader of the American resistance. What has changed for her? How will she react to seeing her husband and the effects of his torture? How will they lead together? These are all the questions I am trying to ask in the role play and I am looking for a female writer who doesnt mind exploring the answers with me.

If interested please pm

.............................................

http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...8#post87334698

Looking for a female for the following idea

Our story would follow Jason a high IQ reclusive young adult going through his last year of high school. His mother out of worry has brought to his attention that he doesn't have any real friends. He decides to change that at least to get her off of his back.

A romance would follow. My female writing partner can either be a rebel a popular girl or something along those lines. I would like to do an opposites attract type thing.

If interested please send me a PM
 
Last edited:
Малолетка1.png

Our long-running women in prison thread Welcome To Prison, Ladies is always looking for new guards and inmates. Don't worry about catching up with all the backstory, all you need to know is dangerous women in a tough prison with harder guards. Hard days, steamy nights.

We always need inmates and guards, but there are plenty of other options.

You could be a social worker, a lawyer or a judge visiting us to talk about a case or a new suit being brought against one of us.

A prison teacher, secretary or janitor that one of us could have an affair with, or use to smuggle things inside for us.

Or you could be one of our loved ones on the outside coming by for a visit. We've had sex with our lawyers, but our girls haven't had any visitors yet. Husbands, wives, boyfriends or girlfriends to have conjugal visits with or moments on phones through glass.

We also have an OOC thread if you want to introduce yourself or your character, but feel free to jump in.
 
Last edited:
Magneto's fury

Want to find someone to play a young version of Magneto the version from the prequels and the idea is he gets hurt badly by mutant hunters and a human helps him, he hids the fact he is a mutant and the idea is for him to tell her is a mutant when he finds out she is pregneat but if you don't want kids in the thread then he can tell her what he is when he has fallen in deep love with her.

Pm me if interested and feel free to post

Magneto's Fury Thread Open For One

Or if you perfer Wolverine

Wolverine has left the school to try and start over, he ends up breaking down in front of a humans home and ends up stuck there for a few days, but he starts to have a thing with her, he keeps seeing her, something about her reminds him of Jean. His secreat of being a mutant happens when he is suppose to meet up with her at a bar and men start to try and man handle her.

A Wolverins Heart Open For One
 
Last edited:
(sorry for double post)

I am looking for an active guy with an open mind, been thinking a lot about

Story involves an FBI agent who is my charcter, she is the youngest in history because she was a specialist when it comes to the occult. she is a genious which was why she was hand picked. She was put on a case where they know that there is a very powerful witch, they know it's a male in his 40's. Supposedly he is a shape shifter as well, the ultimate evil so they say. But she uses the leads point her to a very good friend of hers, someone she actually truly loves and he loves her but because of everything going on, he was afraid she would never love him.

Powers come with being a shape shifter so has nothing to do with being a witch, he is the only one and people are hunting him. FBI wanted her to kill him, but now she is hoping he will tell her the truth. To show her his true form, which is monsterous and my idea is that once he is in his true form that he walks up to her and touchers her, kisses her once she sees how much he loves her, that is when she becomes his protector

PM If intereted.

The Shape Shifter And The FBI Agent

and..

Hoping to find a guy who likes vampires, I am looking for a guy to play a vampire

You would play a vampire who is actually a cop, he has a girfriend that doesn't know what he is and he does know he has to tell her adventually his girlfriend ends up being kidnapped by another vampire and that is where she will have to agree to never see him again or help him kill the other vampire, He has all kinds of vampire abilities but the sun doesn't hurt him, may weaken him a bit but doesn't hurt/kill him
 
Last edited:
Newbie Here

New here and after reading a good bit decided to try my hand at this. Looking for to write with someone that don't mind taking on someone new. I don't expect someone to post constantly but would prefer someone who can post once per day or every other day unless real life happens which I understand.

As to story lines that I'm not sure about as I suppose I need to try a few to figure out what might strike that inner writing passion. But to start with something fairly simply that is semi normal or vanilla. Yeah, I know boring but need to crawl before I walk here is my thought though some might like the sink or swim idea instead.

One simple idea I had was perhaps a newly divorced or single guy moves into a rather affluent lake side community. He is handsome in the rugged kind of way and isn't afraid to get his hands dirty. Instead of hiring someone to do his yard as everyone else he does it himself and spends a lot of time outside. The ladies of the neighborhood who love to gossip and have nothing better to do then stay at home all day began to pose questions about this new and intriguing man. Their husbands are rich and they are bored. So seeking entertainment they decide to tease him and have a bit of fun leading him on. I envision them to be middle age and up so not looking for some college type here. They can be really attractive to simple but each one takes a turn at teasing him and they all wanna one up the other.

Eventually, one of them actually decides to seduce him. Now keep in mind that none of these women has ever actually cheated before till now. After she seduces him she wants to continue the relationship with disastrous results. What those results are I haven't quite figured out yet.

The idea above is probably tired and overdone but was just a fairly simple story that came to mind. Feel free to message me if you want to discuss this idea or have suggestions.

Thank you for your time and have a great day!
 
Im In Love With An Alien

A young human girl just hit her 21st birthday and meets a man that is older then her in his late 30's he is really good looking, what she doesn't know is he is an alien that came to earth because the women on his planet can no longer have children, he was to go down to earth. Find a woman he finds perfect, get her pregneat and be with her till she delievers, since it's not going to be human it will be fast. He gives her these small jelly eggs to help hide the pain and take the child. Problem is that time he does fall in love and doesn't want to go back, so he has a choice, they both do. He will be humanoid and you can decide what he looks like, pics help if you can find them.

Pm if interested.
 
My writing partner for my beloved Corporate themed thread has left writing indefinitely. Link to thread at the bottom of this message.

Now, it's quite an established story (think we are about 35 posts in), so to replace Adam is quite an undertaking. But if you don't ask, you don't get, right?

So, if anyone is interested please drop me a PM. However, only do so if our writing styles match. I'd rather have this story die with dignity than be butchered. As you can see from my recent posts, I like long detailed plot development. I get really disengaged when posts are short and/or sloppy.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1222647
 
A Little Blind Date

My idea is for a girl to be set up by a blind date from a friend, she has never truly found love and her friend knows she has a thing for older men. So she is set up with one, but come to find out the man is 30s - 40s and is a little person. He is scared because he has been hurt before but was told by there joint friend that she is kind and never judges people

PM if interested

got the idea from lion heart a Hispanic movie that I love the concept
 
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1457234

I am looking for female writer that wants to play the following scenario.

I will be playing a military man who is new to being a service man. This role play is very much inspired by Army Wives and so the plot should be familiar to those who have watched the show.

My character would meet yours in a bar. Your character can either be a patron of said bar or a bartender (either or works for me) I am thinking a fun loving girl who would be spontaneous. The two would hit it off very very quickly and go from there. The idea being that like the main couple from army wives they would marry somewhat quickly and he would take her onto the base.

This story is primarily a romance dealing with those in military service and what being married to that is like. You do not have to have an indepth knowledge of the experience but want to explore it. I myself am a former Marine and so any questions you have I can answer. I am looking for some one wanting to craft a truly memorable military romance story.

Thank You For Your Time

Aaron
 
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1459386

I am looking for a female writer for the following super hero inspired story.

The story involves a female alien landing on earth Specifically she lands in Metro City the earths premier city of the future. One gaurded by the EDF Earth Defense corp. They dispatch one of their agents. Mr. Freedom a paraplegic man who is able to walk via a suit of armor made by his prodigy teenage brother. The man is dispatched to figure out the alien threat and meets your characters and the group your fighting. He would save her bring her back and various super hero antics and romance would follow.

My idea for the alien princess falls under one of two lines. These arent things specifically asking for but just to kind of get my writer partner into the mindset of what I am looking for and thinking for the thread.

Idea 1. A stare fire esque character. For those of you that dont know Star Fire is a DC comic who is an exiled princess and refugee on earth. So something along the line of a royal refugee.

Idea 2. There is a DC character called Maxima who comes to earth to find a husband and falls for Superman. The idea I was thinking was that maybe she is running from her parents and their betrothal pick and wants to find a mate of her own. The best amongst the cosmo.

These arent ideas I am specifically tied down to but some thing in that ball park. I'm not to into the idea of her being a sort of softer sort but again any idea is open.

If your interested please pm me.
 
The Professional 2

Miranda is all grown up and ready to take on jobs of her own. Her original handler has been changed and the two of them eventually get together. This story has infinite possibilities. It will start of slow.

I do expect consistency from my co writers. Can either continue or start over this story

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1447034
 
Angel and Sin

The idea behind this story is the last descendant of Zeus, a demi goddess, has remained a virgin. Since graduating high school, she's moved to Las vegas It's there she meets her guardian who works for the 'heavens' counci.

I'd like to start this one over and have it less sex oriented at first and develop the story. Open for ideas.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1437306&page=1
 
Sacrifice

The idea behind this story is the princess mother is in need of an alliance with a King who is in need of a wife. The original idea had him as a bit of a drakar type. I'm open to suggestions and starting over. Looking for detailed posts and consistancy from a male writer.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1436342
 
Partner found for this. Thanks to all who got in touch :rose:
 
Last edited:
I have written an erotic tale starring Harley Quinn and Joker. The fun of the madness yet a softer version there of (not as emotionally abusive etc. more of a game than abuse). I was unable to have it published (due to licensing) but if you are interested in writing a non-consent/reluctance and this we'll see what happens kinda thing (would rather collaborate than order around ;) ) please PM! Here is the link to the story thus far:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=87953563#post87953563
 
The Taming of Another Shrew, Entirely


Would very much like to reboot an old thread. It halted in its infancy, and I am seeking a gentleman to take on the role of the dastardly suitor. Please PM me first, so we can discuss it.


EDIT: Posting partner found. :)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top