Ancient Guides From The Stars

Lalia was confused as to what was going on. She soon felt her body hit the ground. Lalia looked up and saw Acheron. Tears began to roll down her face. She got up, racing over to him. "Acheron?"she said.

Neuschwanstein_Castle_LOC_p_zpstkjtmdec.jpg
Acheron Tsukino​
Hinata was startled to see Acheron staring down. "A-Ash?" Hinata said shakily.

Acheron sneered, snorting. His form abruptly collapsed into watery blood. Before the kunoichi's startled gazes flickered around, two large clawed arms tore through the boulders at their feet before a shirtless Acheron emerged, filthy and with a deep gash from his sternum to his left shoulder. He looked up, his eyes narrowing. Surprisingly his legs were also sheathed in scaly armor much like his arms. "So you survived. I'll see that doesn't happen again. Grom Lah Tum," he snapped off. The man who hovered over the ground dropped as if weighted down with extremely heavy weights, hitting the ground in a plume of dust.
OOC- 'Gate To Hope' in Latin.
To translate the spells, look for the Thu'um.
Sexy%20Long%20Haired%20Man_zpsvpheghhl.jpg

Lalia was confused as she dropped to her knees. His form disappeared into a puddle. She looked around before she spotted Achreon but he was hurt. Tears wrestling still rolling down her face. Lalia was so confused as to what happened.

Acheron Tsukino​
Hinata blinked, confused before she turned, slapping Acheron hard enough in the back of the head his forehead slammed into the rocks. "While it was very impressive to use a Mizuchi Bunshin, you could have warned us, you ass," Hinata said with annoyance.

Acheron rose, wincing as he rubbed his forehead where the thin trickle of blood ran down his face and throat. "And have you in danger of being killed in front of me? No. I put enough energy behind the clone to allow it to use the 'Void Weight' Call... increasing the weight of that fool by... eighty five times. You walked away before because of the respect I held for you, Hebi Sannin. This time, you will not be so fortunate," he growled. The Call he'd used before that bound the energies within the target, making it difficult if not impossible for them to effectively use their unique skills.

Lalia slowly stood up and began to walk away. She wiped her tears, feeling useless. It was pretty clear she wasn't need. Lalia just kept walking, she would find her way back herself. The clothes bugged her and wanted to change. She didn't feel like herself in them. Besides he was able to handle it without her, not like he truly needed her. Lalia carefully made her way down the uneven path. She wiped more off her tears as she made her way back. Lalia felt even more alone now, clearly there was no need for her.

Last edited:

Acheron Tsukino​
Hinata spun, her arm flashing out as a barely visible ripple of air shot from her palm. "Katon: Kùshō," Hinata said sharply, the vacuum shell slamming into the serpent that was easily four times as wide as Lalia was and three times taller.

Acheron pushed off with his powerful legs, grunting as he was struck by the long knife right in the same wound, the first inch sticking out of his back as he stumbled, almost colliding with Lalia as he coughed up a mouthful of blood. He heard the sudden detonation as the massive serpent recoiled, its hiss echoing as the altered 'Empty Palm' exploded into superheated flames.

Lalia stumbled backwards when she saw the serpent. Then Acheron appeared and she was surprised. Why would he save her again. It was clear she wasn't needed. Lalia stood up and cleaned herself off. She once again made her way down the uneven path.

Acheron Tsukino​
Hinata smirked slightly as she drove the trio of crystalline silver-black spears into the ground around the paralyzed criminal with a flick of her wrist, the spears fusing and trapping the man within the area between them before the area shrank into a four inch diameter sphere that she slid into her pouch. "Done with him," Hinata said dryly.

Acheron grunted as he touched Lalia's shoulder, dropping to one knee. "You're most certainly needed..." he said, coughing up a mouthful of blood. "Hinata and... Sakura... have knowledge of healing, but... it is not very effective for me... and they never finished their training, which limits them in other ways..." he managed between coughing.

Lalia flinched then saw it was Acheron and sighed softly. She knelt down then wiped some blood away. "Then show it more...let me in."she said. Lalia gently placed her hands on his wounds before the blueish white light appeared. "I healed you enough to get you back....takes us back and I can finish."she said. She was hoping this would help him understand more.

Acheron Tsukino​
Hinata tilted her head as she saw Acheron with the new girl. "You forgot to remove the knife, though that may be just as well since it nicked his left lung," Hinata said kindly.

Acheron nodded slowly, carefully rising to his feet. He wasn't sure what it would be like to... open up.... to other people, though, at the moment, it was necessary. He was fortunate that he had sealed Lalia's wrecked ship so nobody would notice it, or if they did, they'd forget about it almost as soon as their eyes left it. He slowly jogged down the rubble strewn slope as Hinata helped Lalia down, ignoring Karin's snickering.

Lalia smiled a bit then began to follow him with Hinata's help. She knew Acheron needed more medical attention. "Can you be sure to bring him food....he needs it. I can heal them to though his body will be sore."she said. Lalia looked around as she was still nervous. Though once they were back to the castle, Lalia took Acheron to the room she hid in. She began to fully heal his wounds. Once done, she changed back into her clothes. "Your body will be sore...please don't push it."she said. Lalia sat down in front of the fire, feeling the warmth. "I know it is hard to open up....I just don't feel like I belong here."she said.

Last edited:

Acheron Tsukino​
Hinata nodded, knowing Karin was likely already doing that exact thing as she carefully slid the long kunai out in one smooth, if startling motion as the veins pulsed around her eyes, observing how Lalia's abilities healed Ash. "From what I could gather, you were kidnapped? I know what that's like. It's happened to me twice and my sister... once," Hinata said kindly in a low voice.

Acheron inhaled sharply, grunting as he felt the kunai slide free. He sighed, feeling the muscles knit back together and the internal injuries mending. He did, however, notice that Lalia's stride, as she turned away, was shaky. "Get her some soup, if you will, Hinata," he said quietly as he stood, wincing. He blinked in mild surprise, noticing the bowl of warm water and the soap nearby Lalia before she jumped slightly in surprise as if she hadn't expected him to be close to her as he sat carefully, keenly aware of the blood still upon his skin.

"Kidnapped....is only a part of it."she said. Lalia had water near her to clean up her hands. Though she jumped when Acheron sat down next to her. He needed to be cleaned up as well. Lalia picked up the rag and began to clean the blood off of him. She sighed softly as Hinata came back with food for both of them. Lalia finished up on Acheron then began to clean herself up.

Acheron Tsukino​
Hinata cocked her head, noticing with amusement that Ash shivered under the girl's fingers, which was quite comical to her. "The first time I was kidnapped, they had planned on using me for... breeding," Hinata said in a low voice. Her eyes widened slightly, surprised as she saw Ash's hand lightly touch the girl's wrist and forearm as the damp, soapy skin brushed against his own.

Acheron exhaled, shivering at Lalia's fingers running over his skin with the soapy rag. His fingers lightly wrapped around her wrist before he saw her freeze in surprise before he gently took the cloth, dipping it in the heated water before adding a bit more soap to it. He rubbed it gently over Lalia's skin, mildly amused as her breathing quickened and shortened as she shuddered. He leaned closer to her, nuzzling Lalia's throat as he washed as much of her skin as he could reach, which was most of it.

Lalia was shocked that Acheron took the rag from her and began to clean her up. She inhaled sharply as she felt him nuzzled her neck. "I was an order for some collector....they killed everyone in front of me. We were a peaceful people, known for our healing ability."she said. Lalia looked up at Acheron as she was surprised by his actions.

Acheron Tsukino​
Hinata quietly slipped out of the room, amused.

Acheron took his time washing her skin, unsure why he even did so. "My family... was murdered before my eyes. The one that did it... is effectively immortal, though there is no known way to truly kill him," he said quietly, lightly brushing his lips over her throat possessively. Something about Lalia's scent brought out a protective, gentler side that he didn't even realize he'd had. "My mother's side... were known to be warriors, but highly protective of those they cherished. My father... well... not much is known about him," he said quietly.

Lalia was still surprised as she shivered slightly. "The pirates.....were very mean. They did things to the others...making us watch."she said. She looked down at the floor as those memories were painful. Lalia shivered more as she felt his lips again on her neck. She looked back up, "You promise...there aren't any pirates here."

Acheron Tsukino​

Acheron exhaled softly, dipping the soft cloth into the water and, this time, wiping the soap away from Lalia's skin. "None. There are stupid noblemen... or men who think they're noble. I just call them 'IWHUA'.... Idiots With Heads Up Asses," he deadpanned, amused slightly as she inhaled sharply as he ran the washcloth over her shoulder and upper chest. "I noticed you found the more... relaxed clothing. It looks... interesting on you. Quite... eye catching," he said quietly as he dipped the cloth again to get the soap off before he continued rinsing her skin slowly, well aware she hadn't done so for him yet, though he really didn't care if she did or not. He seemed unaware that he was in only a pair of boxers that hid very, very little to the imagination as they seemed to be painted on, rather than pulled on. There was quite a sizable bulge beneath the boxers, as well.
[/QUOTE]

Lalia shivered some more then smiled at him. "Hinata left it for me when she found me earlier."she said. She then took the cloth from him, beginning to clean the soap off of him. "That is wonderful....I rather not deal with them."she said. Lalia kissed his cheek softly as she finished up Acheron. She saw that he had quite the tent in his boxers. Lalia ran her hands over his chest and down his body. She then snuggled up to him gently.

Acheron Tsukino​
Acheron inhaled slowly, more surprised than anything at her... caring... actions. He was quite unfamiliar with such feelings, though he did know what it was like to be protective. He exhaled softly, his eyes drifting half open as he gazed into the fire. He shivered as he felt her fingers gliding over his skin before her warmth slid closer.

Lalia kissed his chest before yawning softly. She shifted a bit before grabbing a blanket. Lalia the curled up next to him on the floor. Her back was to him as she stared at the fire. She shivered as she felt him behind her. Lalia looked over and smiled at Acheron. "There is much you do not know but I will tell you in due time."she said. She rolled over and snuggled up to Acheron.

Acheron Tsukino​
Acheron sighed softly, his eyes drifting closed as he finally dozed off; it had been a little under six days since he'd actually slept. He had to admit, it was... interesting... to rest with someone who didn't mind his presence. He knew, though Hinata, Yugito, Sakura, and Karin hid it well, that they were nervous, if not scared, around him.

Lalia smiled as she saw that he was asleep. She kissed his forehead before getting comfortable. Lalia soon fell asleep herself, sleeping for a few hours. She suddenly woke up, panting as she looked around. Lalia sighed before rolling over, beginning to softly cry. The memories were still there, not allowing her to sleep peacefully.

Acheron Tsukino​
Acheron groaned softly, his head tossing to the side as an old nightmare... a memory... surfaced in his mind... even in his sleep.

Memory
Blood sprayed across the wall as a dark red haired male only seven years old stumbled back, holding a deep gash that ran from his right shoulder to the left side of his lower back. His dark bronze eyes were narrowed on the blond girl two years younger than himself, her dark cerulean eyes terrified over the trio of whisker marks.

Lalia could feel this uneasy coming from Acheron. She rolled back over and snuggled up to him again. Lalia nuzzled his neck before she went back to sleep. She stayed close to him as they slept. It felt so good not to be sleeping in a crate.

Back