Ancient Guides From The Stars

Neuschwanstein_Castle_LOC_p_zpstkjtmdec.jpg
Acheron Tsukino​
Yugito sighed softly as she hooked her foot around the stool nearby, sliding it close to the girl. "He brings you here, then insists on you eating when he hasn't eaten in at least three or four days, then disappears. He may be like an older brother to most of us, but he's an idiot for not taking care of himself," she grumbled. Acheron closed his eyes, staring down into the deep crevasse as he'd put everything in the surviving kunoichi's names already, and he was almost certain that nobody would remotely desire to be around him for long.

OOC- To translate the spells, look for the Thu'um.
Sexy%20Long%20Haired%20Man_zpsvpheghhl.jpg

Lalia began to eat slowly but was listening. It felt good to have food again. "Can't someone look for him?"she asked. The food was amazing and very thankful. Lalia actually had finished everything. "What is this place?"she asked. She was very curious as to where she was.

Acheron Tsukino​
Yugito grimaced. "That's the problem. When he doesn't want to be found, it's difficult to find him at all. Though the best way to find him then is hope someone pisses him off, in which case you follow the explosions," she sighed as she shook her head. It was how he'd found her, after all. "There are two main nicknames he gained, one for his appearance, as the Shāolán Tenshi, the Burning Angel, and the other... for his temper, the Tenshi no Fùchóu... the Angel of Vengeance," she said quietly. She shivered slightly. "He never goes after innocent people, though, and he has an innate ability to tell the difference, since he's clawed his way from nothing to all this," she said quietly. "He calls this place the Portam Spei though I don't know what it means," she said thoughtfully. Acheron exhaled softly as he stared down at the castle a few miles distant, well aware that any of the kunoichi could cover the distance in only several minutes. Rapid, fearful knocking came at the door. It was obvious that whoever was at the door was scared. Yugito sighed softly as she twitched her hand, the door swinging open. "Have you seen this? He wrote out a will putting everything in our names, though it would only activate if.... Ash dies!!" the crimson haired woman said, distressed. He had saved most of the lives of the kunoichi in this castle, usually at great expense of himself. "Is he insane? Not one of us would...." Yugito said sharply before her eyes widen. "He's depressed... that's why he's been retreating from everyone... but... he wouldn't," she said in a pained tone."He would, if it benefited those he held precious. He has been... lonely... for close to fifty years. As far as I'm aware, he's never had anyone treat him like... a human," the other woman retorted. "He's a few miles north... at the Larua Mort," she said, almost stuttering the last words. "Bakayarō! Get Sakura, Into, and Corus and meet us at the north gate... immediately," Yugito said sharply, her lavender-blue eyes hardening until they flickered to Lalia. "What he did for you, I've never seen him do for anyone. You may be able to help us save his life. The idiot..." she said softly as she turned away towards the closet.

OOC- 'Gate To Hope' in Latin.
To translate the spells, look for the Thu'um.

Now Lalia was all confused as to what was happening. She did her best to keep up but no use. Lalia caught the ending on how she might be able to help. She nodded her head then stood up. "I don't know how much help I'll be but let's go."she said.

Acheron Tsukino​
Yugito exhaled softly as they moved, walking fairly quickly. She'd made sure that Lalia was dressed comfortably in baggy clothes. "You see. Ash... nobody really knows where he came from, but his skills.... are powerful and effective. More than a few of us, myself, Sakura, Karin, Kin, Isarabi... we owe him our lives, since had he not intervened, most likely we'd be dead. The criminals who tried to kidnap me and.... take me... were known as the 'Zombie Brothers' or the 'Immortal Duo', since one was physically immortal whilst the other... had an obsession with two things: money and human hearts," she sighed as she walked. "They nearly succeeded in getting away with me, until Ash attacked them without warning. The miserly one actually had to be killed five times, whilst even decapitation didn't work on the other one... Suffice it to say, using hot enough fire to turn the ground into molten rock was effective. Kin and Karin narrowly escaped being murdered by psychopaths, whilst... Sakura's home village... was wiped out," she said quietly as they reached the courtyard just shy of the north gate.

Sakura was a tall fair skinned woman with bright pink hair around her shoulders as well as deep emerald eyes. Karin had messy crimson red hair and dark red eyes. "Ready to go?" Sakura said briskly.

Acheron retracted his wings, the skin melding over them seamlessly. "Peace of Death," he whispered. He could see the jagged, vicious spikes of stone within the crevasse.

Lalia was shocked by the clothes though they were beautiful. She did her best to keep up though she felt out of place. "Where is he?"she asked. Lalia looked around, not seeing Acheron. She was beginning to worried as this man saved her life. Yet for some reason Lalia didn't feel right in the clothes, they weren't her.

L

Acheron Tsukino​
Yugito grimaced as she closed her eyes. "The Larua Mort.... is a jagged crevasse with sharp spurs of rock not unlike massive fangs. It is rare, but there were once suicides there... amongst other things," Sakura said with a wince.

Acheron closed his eyes as he felt a presence behind him before he snorted softly, his head turning fractionally as he was well aware of this... being.

Lalia listened carefully as she somewhat understood. "Well we need to move....he saved my life. I'm grateful for that."she said. She didn't want to waste anytime. Lalia wanted to bring him back to his home. "Why does he act this way? I have never seen anyone act this way before. My people talked stuff out with one another. "she said. She was doing her best to understand but was struggling.

Last edited:

Acheron Tsukino​
Yugito took a slow, deep breath. "You see, I had two teammates, one a kunoichi like myself whom Acheron had, like me, grown up with, the other... well, to quote Naru's words, he was an 'emo prince' as the village we lived in practically catered to everything he did. Unfortunately, it wasn't enough for him and he abandoned the village, which marked him as a traitor despite being the 'last of his distinguished clan' and my teammate Naru... went after him, but... never came back... at least in the way we hoped. When she was found, there were two holes in her chest and much of her upper spine was shattered. Acheron... after that, discovered that he had an inherited talent... which made him highly desired in our village. Unknown to the village, it was one he'd gained from Naru. Four years after her passing, we'd all grown stronger until... Nagato showed up... he utterly destroyed the village. We... couldn't stay," Sakura said with a wince.

Acheron exhaled softly, his gaze sharp and cold on the slitted garnet eyes of the demoness before him, whom Naru had transferred to him despite Akane's protests and his own, though she'd altered the seal holding the other half so that if she'd died, which did happen, the rest of the demoness' power would automatically transfer to him. His fingers twitched, a corona of crimson-pink fire flaring up around his hand although the energy couldn't and wouldn't harm him. "You know what I am, Akane. I'm not human... never have been, for that matter... at least not a 'human' of this world. Naru was the only one that knew my secret, and you know she died with it. I don't... can't... connect to those of this world... it's... not right," he said quietly.

"As much as I dislike the idea, one of us would have to carry you, unless you have some way of teleporting us to him, and unfortunately, the knowledge of that particular technique died with Naru," Yugito said quietly. Naru had been like her: a 'human sacrifice' to hold inhuman power.
[/QUOTE]

Lalia listened then frowned, as it upset her. "I do not...only the power of healing."she said. She looked around though she wasn't sure how much help she would be. "Though I won't be much help....you know him better then I do."she said. Lalia wanted to help but part of her was scared, she already ran from him once.

Acheron Tsukino​
Yugito smirked slightly as a giggle escaped from Karin. "So what? If we're right, that's exactly what he needs right now," Sakura said with a smile.

Acheron turned away from the demonic princess, not all that interested in her words.

"I-I don't understand what you mean."she said. Lalia was even more confused now. She didn't know this man at all...how could she help? Lalia was hoping they would explain more before they took off.

Acheron Tsukino​
Yugito tilted her head. "Isn't it obvious? He needs healing of the mind and heart. We have someone who can help with the mental healing, but he's been distant from almost all of us, save for one," she stated before Sakura finished "You may be able to get through to him where we can't," Sakura said with a smile as they slipped through the gate before they blinked as a sudden flicker of distant reddish light ignited. "That's him," Yugito said sharply.

Acheron blinked before he shoved off the ground, shooting several dozen yards in the air and hovering as the broad chasm collapsed in on itself with a massive blast of dust and dirt as Akane glared up at him. "You aren't commuting suicide if I can stop it." the demonic fox Princess snapped as she swatted the dust from her palms.

Lalia was still confused but she was willing to help. "Alright we should get moving."she said. She just wanted this to end because it was scaring her. Lalia saw the light and was shocked, wondering what it was.

Acheron Tsukino​
Yugito grimaced as she cleared her throat as her gaze flickered over the woman who had long dark blue hair and pale silver-lavender eyes that lacked visible pupils. "Come on," Hinata said, scooping up Lalia onto her back before the quartet shot out of the gate, the trees blurring around them.

Acheron glared at Akane, getting the sense that she was stalling. "I'm going to kick your ass until you realize that people care about you," the demonic fox Princess snapped as she straightened.

Lalia let out a yelp as she was scooped up. She clung to the girl though was nervous. Lalia was thinking of what she was going to say. Think about, she didn't even know this man but was willing to help out.

Acheron Tsukino​
Hinata exhaled softly, seemingly aware of Laila's thoughts. "The only way you'll know if you can help is to try. It doesn't really matter what you say, as long as you show that you care," Hinata said softly. "He is stubborn, though, unfortunately. He's also cautious of letting us help, since... that," Yugito said quietly.

Acheron crossed his arms over his chest, glaring at Akane, whose nine dark red-crimson tails lashed agitatedly. "Naru trusted you with my guidance and support. Why aren't you letting us in?" the demonic fox Princess snapped as she straightened.

Lalia was surprised as the one knew what she was thinking. "I understand.....I'll do what I can."she said. She was hoping to have this all done and over with. Yet hoped he forgave her for her taking off on him. Lalia wanted to show Acheron that she wasn't afraid of him.

Acheron Tsukino​
Hinata smirked, amused. She frowned seconds later, her eyes narrowing. "We have company, and not the welcomed kind. Irritating nobles, thinking they can drop in unannounced," Hinata said softly with a frown. "Couldn't be worse timing, at the moment," Yugito said quietly.

Acheron exhaled softly as he tilted his head. "Because I have a very dangerous and destructive secret Naru never told anyone about, even you, Húhimè," he said flatly. "What are you talking about?" the demonic fox Princess snapped as she clenched her fist. "You don't need to know that... not yet... or ever, if I have the decision," Acheron snapped, his voice rumbling out in a deeper growl. He saw Akane take a step back before she even realized it.

Lalia was confused as she looked around. She didn't want to run into any trouble. "Well close to him yet?"she asked. Lalia just really wanted to get back to the castle. She was content in front of the fire. Though Lalia had noticed the fur rug she was laying on. It had reminded her of her home planet.

Acheron Tsukino​
Hinata inhaled slowly and steadily before she exhaled, the blast of air intensely powerful and much stronger than she was sure Lalia expected, shoving the lingering dust aside and dragging some of it up the slope of rubble and boulders. The quartet shot out of the trees and over the steep slope of mostly dirt and boulders, reaching where the 5' 6" tall crimson-garnet woman in the dark red-crimson kimono stood, looking very annoyed. "He may not make it very easy," Hinata said softly with a frown. "If he does, we can always get a leather belt and tan his hide," Yugito said quietly, smirking.

Acheron glanced at the quintet, his gaze mildly annoyed but wary.

"Get as close as you can.... think I know of what you call persuading. That might work."she said. Lalia had thought of something, using his own words against him. She remembered that Acheron said HE was going to take care of her. Lalia wants to see the through.

Last edited:

Acheron Tsukino​
Hinata was already the closest to Acheron's position, though she let Lalia's feet touch the uneven ground. "Already done," Hinata said softly with a soft sigh.

Acheron exhaled softly, hovering a half dozen feet over the ground, feeling quite annoyed. "What do you want?" his tone was mildly irritated.

Lalia looked up before taking a,deep breath. "The girls have been so nice but.....you said that YOU were going to take care of me. I do not take that lightly because you saved my life. I do not know this place or how far I am from my home. You were kind when you could have taken my life."she said. She looked down before looking back up. "I want to return back to your home with you..."she said. Lalia hoped this would work, since it was all she had now was him.

Acheron Tsukino​
Hinata turned her head, her eyes widening as the veins pulsed around her eyes. "Hakkè Kūshō: Haganseki," Hinata said sharply as she shifted her weight, thrusting her palms out. The ground directly in front of her feet exploded, shoving the shrapnel at the blonde form in a ragged black cloak before the form shot off the strange pale form, which detonated in a sudden and deafening blast.

Acheron inhaled sharply as his bare feet touched the ground, sensing the malicious presence. As he turned, the illusion rippled as if the air itself had turned liquid suddenly, revealing that his form was quite startling, as his arms were tipped with black talons; dark silver scales ran up his arm, and a trio of black spikes shot up from his elbow. A purple gem seemed to glow slightly on the center of the back of his hand. His fists clenched as he inhaled deeply. "You... Yol Krii Tor," he said in a rumbling growling Voice. The resulting blast of brilliant purple-pink fire exploded towards the cloaked figure, consuming it before close to three dozen smaller detonations occurred.

The flames abruptly winked out as it revealed Acheron staring down... at the two inch diameter spear of onyx black steel impaled through his chest directly over his heart and into the ground several inches behind him.

Last edited:
Back