The VIP Client (closed for cgraven)

Kelsey gritted her teeth trying to keep her thoughts together.

"Please spank my pussy." She whispered desperately. "I need it, Master, please."

She looked up at him with shining eyes. "I know it makes me a very wicked girl, Master, but I need it. I need that punishment."

Her breasts were still jiggling as she spoke.

Her heart was pounding and she was breathless.

"Master, please, I need you to punish me." She sobbed quietly.
 
“Please what Miss Baxter? More, let you cum, or do you want that tight little pussy of yours fucked?”

"Please spank my pussy."

Kelsey desperately sobbed her tears staining her flawless cheeks.

"I need it, Master, please."

The young coed gasped as she humiliated herself for asking for something so sinful so forbidden. Oh how she had fallen from her school days, from her time spent in prayers with the nuns. Surely she must be damned and bound as she was there would be no escaping her Master or herself.

"Master, please, I need you to punish me."

“Ah yes Miss Baxter, but first I have a little gift for you.

Kelsey Baxter had learned in her time together with her Master, that though his Little Gift’s could bring her pleasure, they would most certainly bring her pain.

As he spoke the pad of his finger teased and further aroused the bound coed’s clit. He smiled as he placed the clamp and hung a weight from that tortured bud. With the first stinging kiss of the riding crop to Kelsey pussy the pain was unimaginable. Each blow made her clamped and weighted nipples scream with a fire of lust and pain. What the weighted clamp did to Kelsey clit defied words.
 
Last edited:
Tears were still streaking down her face, when his finger found her clit. She was so sensitive she thought she might even be able to feel the ridges of his fingertips. And then there was another clamp and a weight. The clamp felt as if it had a hundred teeth, and the weight dangled and pulled.

She gasped and whimpered and mewled.

The riding crop bit into her skin, again and again. She squealed and cried out when the riding crop smacked her wet sex and sent the weight on her clit swinging.

"My master. My master. My master." She offered over and over, chanting like a prayer.
 
Each little gasp, each little sensual whimpered sigh, and each little seductive moan pleased Togo as Kelsey’s pain and pleasure became one and this sweet young innocent sobbed ,

"My master. My master. My master."

As his strong arm and riding crop gave the little coed exactly what she had asked for.

“You may cum now Miss Baxter.”

The ferocity with which she came pleased him, as did her adoring words had.

Togo released his little coed from her bounds, guided her to her hands and knees and then fucked like the little bitch in heat she had become.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Kelsey Baxter’s seduction was complete. The little coed gave herself to her Master, she accepted anything that he did to her. Kelsey had become his willing little pain slut. Slowly Togo encouraged Kelsey to talk about her life before she had come to the Teasers . He wanted to know about her school days, her life in the convent school and if she had any close girl friends. A plan slowly began to form in Togo’s mind as the young coed relaxed and lowered her guard, so eager to please her Master.

Togo now knew what he would do. And that cruel smile once more bowed his lips.
 
Kelsey was curled in bed beside Togo as he asked her about her past. He brushed his fingers through her hair as he asked her questions. She told him about her good friend, Hannah. Hannah was her roommate before she left for college. Hannah had gone from the school to an actual convent. She was a novice in the order of St. Anne.

Hannah had always been kind to Kelsey. She was a confidant and loyal companion. In her letters to her, Kelsey had confessed about her job at Teasers and Hannah hadn't judged her. Hannah had begged her to be careful.

Kelsey was half asleep and dreamy as she spoke to Togo. She had no idea that he was plotting as he soothed her.
 
Togo’s ear perked up as Kelsey mentioned her friend Hannah was a novice of the order of St Ann. As his little coed lovingly curled to him and fell asleep resting her head on his chest her soft chestnut hair a dark halo framing her angelic face.

Togo was already making plans, a letter to the mother house, and a request for Hanna to come to a medical mission in Central America. That would make procuring the young novice much easier and her disappearance could always be lain at the feet of the local godless rebels. A little novice as pure and untouched as the newly driven snow. Not like Kelsey, though a virgin had seen the seamier side of life at Teasers. Jealousy and betrayal was the game he had planned for the two close friends and his lips bowed into a sadistic smile.

A month later Togo called the young coed to him.

“Kelsey I have something very special for you today.”

When her Master turned left Kelsey knew it would be a day in the dungeon, a day in his play room.

When he opened the door Kelsey saw Hanna hanging from HER Manacles, fully clothed in her habit balancing on her tip toes, her stunning young body perfectly displayed.

“I believe you know Hanna, I must thank you for recommending her to me.”

There was a flash of fire in Hanna’s soft hazel eyes, a look of betrayal and loathing at what Kelsey Baxter had done to her.
 
Kelsey almost fainted when she saw Hanna. She looked at her Master, wideeyed and confused. And then he said that she recommended Hanna.

"Hanna, no.... I didn't. He was asking me about my early life... I didn't know... Hanna... please..." Kelsey's voice was desperate but Hanna was unmoved. She knew she was in the clutches of the devil.

Kelsey saw the look on her master's face and she knew that she must strip and kneel. She removed her clothes and knelt before him.

She laid her face to the floor. She knew she had argued with him and displeased him greatly.
 
Togo watched the exchange between the two stunning young beauties, He loved the contrast between them Kelsey ever eager to please him quickly strip and bearing her supple young body to him, graceful falling to her knees her eyes adoringly gazing up at him before demurely lowering her gaze from his, to bath his feet with her sweet kisses if he were a god.

Togo could see how repulsed Hanna was at Kelsey’s adoration him he could see the self-righteous anger in her expressive hazel eyes. One was fire and passion the other pious virginal ice. It was then that he stooped and lifted his little coed’s chin with a single finger and turned her head so she could see the damning look in Hanna’s eyes.

“Miss Baxter be so kind as to unveil your childhood friend I wish to see her body, to see if it as pleasing as yours.”

His voice was honey sweet as always, with that underlying steel note of Command.

“Don’t touch me you godless whore.”

Hanna spat at Kelsey.

“I should have know this is what you would become once you started working at that….at that…. AT THAT strip club.
 
Hanna's words stung Kelsey. But she only had one loyalty and one devotion. She was a novice in her master's order only. She took one of the blades from the implements hung on the wall. She cut away the veil and the simple robe of the young novice. She allowed the fabric to fall to the ground in a fluttering heap.

then she cut away at her pale underwear and camisole. Hanna hung from her bonds as naked as the day she was born. Her golden skin was a sharp contrast to Kelsey.

Kelsey looked at her master to see if he was pleased.
 
Togo loved the look in Kelsey’s soft blue eyes as she saw Hanna hanging from the manacles that had been hers alone. It had taken so very little to plant that seed of doubt and betrayal in the adorable little Novice’s mind and heart. How easy the pious, self-righteous, and religious zealots where. In no time at all with a series of carefully chosen words, words that his little coed could not deny she said, had driven a wedge between Kelsey and Hanna.

Once more Kelsey turned her adoring gaze on her Master, and those soft blue eyes told him that Kelsey was his body and soul. There was no hesitation when he had told his little coed to unveil dearest childhood friend and he wish to see Hanna’s body. Then just to ignite the fire of jealousy in Kelsey’s young soul he had added to see if Hanna’s body as pleasing as hers. He smiled as Kelsey picked up the knife and slowly, sensually, cut Hanna’s habit from her gorgeous young body till the golden beauty hung in nothing but her modest panties and camisole. He smiled once more, Kelsey knew what he liked, and she let Hanna anticipate what was to come before she cut away the little novice’s camisole and panties. Hanna now hung before this man and her closest girlhood friend naked as the day she was born. She watched as Kelsey turned her adoring gaze to her Master to see if she had pleased him. As was his habit his remained unreadable.

“Miss Baxter I do believe your little friend Hanna’s body’s is even more pleasing than yours.”

Togo had chosen his words carefully to fan the fires of doubt and jealousy in his little coed.

“Miss Baxter prepare our little golden beauty for my loving attentions, the spreader bar I think…..”

His dark soulless eyes never left Kelsey as he added.

“……and kiss and lick her pussy…… suckle her clit Miss Baxter.”

He paused, Kelsey azure blue eyes still head captive in his unblinking gaze.

“What is our sweet little novice’s family name young lady?”
 
When Togo complimented Hanna's body and made her sound better than her, it made Kelsey's eyes prick with the pins of sorrowful tears. She had to hold her breath to keep from crying.

She grabbed the spreader bar as her master ordered and she was not gentle when she shackled the girl's ankles in place.

Kelsey looked at her master. "Her name is Hanna Miller." Kelsey's voice was tense.

She lowered her head to Hanna's sex and licked her deeply. She lapped at her virginal, unused pussy. She used her fingers to spread it open. She licked at her clit. Her tongue flickering back and forth.

Kelsey was deeply worried that he was going to replace her with Hanna. Her sweet, devoted heart felt as if it was going to break.
 
Hanna

“Don’t touch me you godless whore.”

The young novice spat at Kelsey.

“I should have known this is what you would become once you started working at that….at that…. AT THAT strip club.

The little golden beauty’s fear and sense of betrayal had over helmed her. She regretted her words as soon as she had spoken. Yet as she looked at Kelsey what see saw in her childhood friend’s azure blue eyes made her blood run cold. Silent tears of shame trickled down her cheeks and stained her pale flawless ivory skin, as Kelsey sensual cut each piece of young novice’s habit from her gorgeous young body. Hanna blushed in shame at being stripped before this loathsome man. Hanna cheeks blushed scarlet when the man commented,

“Miss Baxter I do believe your little friend Hanna’s body’s is even more pleasing than yours.”

Yet when he continues real fear coursed through every fiber of her young body.

“Miss Baxter prepare our little golden beauty for my loving attentions, the spreader bar I think……..……and kiss and lick her pussy…… suckle her clit Miss Baxter.”

“No….No….please Kelsey don’t do this, please I beg you Kelsey..........”

Yet with the first pass of Kelsey’s talent little pink tongue along Hanna’s virgin folds brought a gasp of shock from her moist ripe trembling lips. The little golden beauty’s tears now freely flowed as Kelsey lapped at her Hanna's unused and virginal pussy. The young coed used her delicate fingers to spread Hanna’s virgin folds open. She licked and teased the bound novice’s clit. Her tongue flickering back and forth across Hanna’s hooded sensitive clit.

Togo watched as Kelsey’s assault on the chained golden beauty’s pussy and clit soon had the terrified girl’s hips shamelessly arching to Kelsey’s mouth.

“Miss Baxter I do believe that young Miss Miller is enjoying your renewed and loving friendship.”

His dark soulless eyes drank in the naked perfection of the two young beauties.

“Would you like to be the one take Miss Miller’s virginity?”

It was clear from the tone and tenner of his voice was that is exactly what he desired. Togo held out a strap on double headed dildo, the smaller hear would tease and arouse Kelsey, the larger crueler head would ravish the young virgin and do things to her that Hanna’s innocent young mind could not even conceive of.
 
Hanna muttered no under her breath over and over again. She bucked in her manacles. But Kelsey was not going to fail her master. She grabbed Hanna by the back of her hair. She unlatched Hanna's manacles from the ceiling and forced Hanna to bend over a padded bench. She attached Hanna's manacles to the bench.

She took the dildo and put it in place.

"Hanna, this doesn't have to be bad. You might like it." Kelsey whispered against Hanna's ear. Hanna spit at her.

"You are the devil, Kelsey Baxter." She whimpered.

Kelsey set her jaw. She was tired of Hanna's superiority. She moved behind Hanna and lined the dildo up with her virginal opening. Kelsey stopped for a moment. She didn't want to be too cruel. She used her fingers to wet the phallus with some of her spit.

Then she rubbed Hanna's perfectly heart shaped ass. Then she plunged the dildo all the way into Hanna. She flinched when Hanna screamed.
 
Hanna’s moist ripe lips moved as if she was in prayer, but the prayer she whispered was No………No…..No Her voice as soft whisper that only Kelsey was meant to hear. Ming for his part had no need to hear that softly whispered prayer, for he knew all too well what Hanna was praying for, begging for.

"Hanna, this doesn't have to be bad. You might like it."

Ming smiled as Kelsey made her offer to ease young Hanna’s journey from virginity to her first steps in becoming Their Master’s concubine.

The pious and self-righteous little Novice could not believe what Kelsey was saying and in her pious shock spat,

"You are the devil, Kelsey Baxter."

Hanna’s words of defiance soon became a little whimper as the little coed strapped on the double headed dildo. Kelsey’s fingers cruelly entwined in the young novice’s golden tresses as her childhood friend was reposition, Hanna soon found herself bound to the kneeler her virginal pussy blossoming, vulnerable and open to Ming’s and his little coed’s darkest desires. Hanna’s soulful whimpering ended in a sharp gasp as Kelsey lubricated Hanna’s dry virgin pussy.

Things began to happen very quickly now for the hapless young novice. The cold press of the obsidian dildo’s head to her virgin folds, a gasp ending in a soul searing scream as Kelsey ripped away Hanna’s virginity.

“Miss Baxter fuck Miss miller as you were fucked on that first night you spent in my company”

Ming reminded Kelsey of her own brutal gang rape on that night.

“I do love our little golden beauty’s seductive screams.”
Hanna’s tears of lose and shame now freely flowed and Ming lifted the sobbing little novices chin with a single finger and he kissed her, a kiss that Kelsey would have killed for.

“Miss Miller has a mouth as sweet as summer wine Miss Baxter, different than your sweetness, more like honey”

Ming had chosen his words carefully to fan the fires of Kelsey jealousy, to stoke the young coed to be brutal in her rape of Hanna.
 
Kelsey couldn't watch her Master kiss Hanna. Hanna didn't even want his kisses, but he was lavishing her with them. Kelsey lowered her head, and concentrated on fucking Hanna hard. She wanted to make her Master pleased with her.

She thrust into Hanna several times, deeply as possible. Then, as she watched Hanna steal her Master's affections, she slapped her ass hard.

"She is a very wicked girl. She is pushing back against me. She wants this." Kelsey hissed. The smaller head of the dildo was pleasuring Kelsey but just enough to keep her on edge, she was no where close to climaxing.
 
The moment that Ming’s lips claimed Hanna’s sweet virgin mouth he saw Kelsey’s jealously flare and knew that this simple kiss would bring the sweet young novice as her best friend would brutally rape her with the Obsidian dildo.

Nothing in Hanna’s young sheltered life had prepared her for what was happening to her now, her mouth being raped by this lecherous man. Yet what broke her young heart was the delight that Kelsey seemed to take in raping her. Until just moments before Hanna could not even conceive such a thing was possible. As the young Novices tears freely flowed at her loss of virginal innocence she gasp as Kelsey declared,

"She is a very wicked girl. She is pushing back against me. She wants this."

The little coed lied as her hand came down so hard on Hanna’s firm little derrière that it set to jiggling, and her hand print emblazoned in crimson on the sweet young novice pale ivory skin. Hanna’s scream of shock, pain, and betrayal was swallowed by the lecher’s obscene kiss as he took what he wanted from its chaste sweetness, and what he wanted was to set Kelsey’s jealousy ablaze so he could enjoy Hanna’s screams and the young novice’s sense of betrayal. Ming smiled for he was going to enjoy pitting these two young beauties at each other. The fact that they had been close friends was all the more pleasing to him.

How long Kelsey fucked Hanna she would never know but finally she could not fight the growing sensations in her gorgeous young body. Like Kelsey before her Hanna came hard as her own supple, treacherous, young body betrayed her. Ming’s lips slipped from hers as Hanna’s screams of ecstasy echoed throughout the dungeon and she blushed scarlet with shame. How many times Hanna came as this evil couple ripped orgasm after orgasm from her, she would never know.

It was then that Ming came to Kelsey; he gave her the kisses she longed for as he sensually breathed,

“I am so very pleased with you Miss Baxter.”

He let his pleasure with his little coed shine from his dark soulless eyes.

“Shall we bind Miss Miller spread-eagled at the foot of our bed so she can see what is expected of a Good little Girl

Once more he seductively kissed Kelsey. Then with her passions raging he handed Kelsey a dark crimson collar.

“Shall you collar your Little Pet and begin her lessons?”
 
Kelsey felt a little sorry for her friend Hanna as she whimpered on the spanking bench. But her master was pleased, and for Kelsey that had to be more important. She stilled the voice inside of her that was concerned for Hanna. She had to focus on her Master's voice.

She took the profferred collar from his fingers and she fastened it around Hanna's neck.

She still had a little mercy for Hanna so she leaned down and whispered in her ear. "Things will be easier for you if you give in and get used to things." But Hanna just turned her head away from her.

"Master, please take me to bed. Hanna can learn from watching and listening to me pleasure you. I will be your good little girl." Kelsey looked at her Master with adoration. She needed his pleasure and his approval like she used to need air. She was terrified of what fate might befall her if she fell from his graces and he got rid of her. She was half way across the world and she knew there were far worse places she could be.
 
Hanna soft golden hair saw matted with sweat clung to her angelic face, she was spent and exhausted, and her gorgeous young body’s sinful betrayal as it had embraced the dark pleasure of how Kelsey had used and defiled her. Hanna’s sin was written on her soft velvet thigh, not only the crimson stain of her lost virginity, but also the shimmering proof that she had embraced the pleasure had brought to her despite her struggles.

Ming smiled as his little coed took the stiff leather collar and buckled it around Hanna’s slender throat. Once more Kelsey’s dark husky passion laced voice was at Hanna’s ear.

"Things will be easier for you if you give in and get used to things."

Hanna answered Kelsey by simply turned her head away from one time friend. Ming savored that look of betrayal that clearly shown in the little golden beauty’s tear shimmering hazel eyes. Kelsey’s begging and pleading brought him back to the moment.

"Master, please take me to bed. Hanna can learn from watching and listening to me pleasure you. I will be your good little girl."

Ming’s hand cupped his little coed’s chin his thumb tenderly brushing her cheek. He could see in Kelsey’s soft adoring her fear and jealousy of being replaced by Hanna burn brightly.

A very appealing idea Miss Baxter, Kelsey.

In all there months together this was the first time he had called her Kelsey.

“Miss Baxter braid you little pet’s soft golden hair, you know how I hate having your hair hide your sweet naked perfection. Then you may free her from the stand, leash her and lead your little pet to our bed where she will be bound.”

Ming’s guards were standing in the shadows ready to stamp out any resistance that the stunning young blonde might offer. These where the same guards that had gang raped Kelsey that first night and had claimed her virginity. Kelsey was quite sure that Hanna would suffer the same fate if she resisted the Master’s will.
 
Kelsey found a gilded hair brush and slid it through Hanna's golden hair gently. It took her a while to get through the knots in her hair. She expertly braided her hair in place. All the while Hannah was glaring at her.

Kelsey snapped the leash in place and that is when Hanna began her final resistance. She bolted and pulled her leash out of Kelsey's hands. She ran for the steps and then the door of the pleasure den.

One of his guards stood before her, she turned and sprang at Kelsey. She scratched Kelsey's face, causing Kelsey to scream and clutch her face. Hanna pushed her so hard she fell to the ground.

The guards got a hold of Hanna and Kelsey ambled up from the floor.

"You are going to regret that." Kelsey whispered, wiping the trail of blood from her cheek.
 
Ming smiled at the tender moment between Hanna and Kelsey. Kelsey sensually brushed the young novice’ soft golden hair out freeing it of any snarls or knots until Hanna’s hair shimmered like golden sunlight. For her part Hanna was stiff reserved and her hatred and sense of betrayal was clearly written in the clear depth of her eyes along with the shame that she had from in the end embraced the sinful pleasure of what Kelsey had done to her. There was a certain finality at the soft click as the leash snapped close.

The young Novice bolted and tried so desperately to escape, of course there was no hope that she could. Even if she could have managed to avoid her Master’s guards, she was half way round the world, unable to speak the language. Hanna’s bid for freedom was quite short lived as Ming’s guards blocked every avenue of escape. As Hanna’s hope faded she turned on her one time friend and racked her nails across Kelsey’s cheek. The little coed scream of pain and her own sense of betrayal filled the dungeon; she struggled to her feet and hissed at Hanna.

"You are going to regret that."

Kelsey’s voice was cold strained, hard and unforgiving as she turned to her Master..

“Shall we teach this very naughty young lady there is a price to pay for disobedience?”

“Very well Miss Baxter.”

With a nod to his three guards, his permission granted the men began to close in of the hapless young golden beauty. Kelsey watched as they came for Hanna Watched as they took their pleasure from her gorgeous young body at the same time.

Kelsey could feel the welts caused by Hanna’s nails on her cheek.
 
Kelsey held her cheek as the guards took their turns fucking Hanna's sex and her mouth. Kelsey found herself starting to cry. She knew she was going to be replaced and now Hanna had marked her face and her master always liked her pretty face. Hanna was new and lovely and full of resistance. She would need to be trained. She would need his time and attention.

Kelsey knew there had been girls before her. The wardrobe was full of clothes. Some of them had been worn before. There were names doodled on the inside of some of the books. Those girls were somewhere else now. And she didn't want to be somewhere else. Kelsey found herself feeling like a little girl lost. The way she felt when she had been taken.

Kelsey tried to still her panicked breathing. She tried to stop the tears that were streaking down her cheeks. She didn't know what to do, but to kneel down and stretch her hands to her master, with her face to the floor. She cried quietly against the cold stone of the hidden pain and pleasure den.

She could hear the men as the used and took Hanna. She could hear Hanna gasp and moan. She even heard Hanna scream and beg for mercy.
 
Hanna struggled in the grasp of the huge guard. Her soft tear shimmering hazel eyes grew wide with fear at the other two began to strip of their clothing.

“No…..No…please for mercy sake Sir!”

Hanna sobbed as she turned her soft pleading eyes to Togo who was seated on his throne, the golden beauty blushed scarlet as she corrected herself.

….Master……

The little novice almost choked on that damning and humiliating word.

“Miss Miller good little girls like Miss Baxter find that I can be loving and gentle when the please me…..”

Togo leaned forward his hand dropped and he let his fingers run through his little coed’s hair as she lay prostrate at his feet.

“……..however bad little girls who are disobedient and rebellious must learn there is a high price that must be paid for their actions.”

The guards knew what was expected of them and set to their task willingly. Hanna felt the man’s hand encircle her trim little waist as he lifted her as if she weighted no more than a feather. She screamed as she felt the tip of his cock split her once virgin folds. He smiled down into her eyes as the little golden novice’s own weight bore her down on the shaft of his cock until Hanna was fully impaled of his cock. Hanna’s long sculptured legs wrapped around the man’s waist as he tried to relive the pain of his impalement to her used and abused little cunt. Slowly he lowered her back until Hanna was face to face with another guards cock. At her first little gasp he drove his cock into the young novice’s virgin mouth. Hanna was sandwiched between the two guards as they fucked both her tight little pussy and her chaste virginal mouth and throat. The third guard simply masturbated as his companions raped Hanna and his own scalding hot cum splattered across her firm young breasts and angelic face.
Once each of them came in Hanna defiled pussy and mouth if she thought her ordeal was over she soon learned it was not. Through the long night each of the three guards raped Hanna’s sweet succulent mouth and tight little throat, and her delicate and abused pussy. Finally Hanna lay spent and exhausted, her angelic face and firm breasts cover with their cum. All the while Ming had simply watch the young golden novice’s rape without a word he had drawn Kelsey up on to his lap and let her cry herself out. Now he once more turned his attention to Hanna.

“I told you Miss Miller that there would be a high price to pay for your defiance.”

He then turned to Kelsey who’s head was resting on his chest.

“ Are you ready for bed Miss Baxter?”

Then turning to the guards.

“Bring Miss Baxter’s little pet and bind her spread-eagled at the foot of my bed.”

Then he once more addressed Hanna.

“I trust you learned your lesson Miss Miller.”
 
Last edited:
Her master had gathered her up in his arms and allowed her to spend all of her emotions. She was curled up against his strength. She did not feel like a prisoner, but she felt like his pampered girl as he kissed and cuddled her and wiped her tears away.

She curled her body tightly up to his and she hid her face against the bronze skin of his neck.

He brushed her tears from her alabaster skin and gently caressed the welts that Hanna had made. Kelsey was sad for her friend, but she could do nothing to save her. She had tried to convince her to give in. Her master's rich voice rumbled through his chest as he corrected and instructed Hanna.

The guards were not quiet in their punishments of Hanna and Kelsey found herself flinching and closing her eyes, trying to close out what was happening, but she couldn't. It was all too real and all too close to her.

Her master smoothed her hair and held her. She hoped that he still desired her. She hoped that she wouldn't be sent on to some other fate, she couldn't imagine that her lot would improve.

And then he asked if she was ready to go to bed. She answered that she was indeed ready for bed and ready to please him. In her heart of hearts bedtime was her favorite part of the day, because no matter what, her master would kiss her forehead before she went to sleep and tell her that she was his. and on the best of days he would call her his good girl.

He had Hanna strung up at the foot of her bed. And he asked Hanna if she had learned her lesson. She squeaked out a yes, but Hanna still saw rebellion and anger in her friend. But she didn't comment on it.

Kelsey crawled into the bed and looked up at her master.

"How can I please you tonight, Master?" She offered sweetly, her complexion all peaches and cream, marked with her emotion.
 
Tōgō Heihachirō had gather Kelsey into his arms and let his wounded little coed cry out your sorrows. Let her curled into the security of his arms as she sought the acceptance, carved his acceptance more than life its self and Tōgō gave his little coed all she desired as he bound Kelsey ever closer to him. He saw all her fear and self doubt in her soft blue eyes. But he saw something else in those stunning young eyes, the love that she held for the innocent young novice. He saw her flinch as Hanna’s brutal rape must remind the young coed of her own gang rape. Yet despite her tears that Kelsey shed for her childhood friend, he saw that ever present hint of jealousy in her stunning and expressive eyes.

The look in Hanna’s smoldering hazel eyes was quite different. He could see the linger rebellion in their clear dept along with her feelings of betrayal at Kelsey’s hands. She, she had stolen everything that the young Novice held so dear. Kelsey had stolen her life in the convent doing God’s work, and now defiled as she was how could her Lord still want her for Hanna saw herself as a fallen woman, a woman who had screamed out time and again her sinful pleasure even as she was so brutally raped. She lay on the floor prostrate at Lord Heihachirō’s feet her gorgeous young body and soft golden hair cover in her assailants cum.

Hanna was dragged to her feet by her leash and collar. She suffer the humiliation of being bound spread-eagled where she would be forced to watch Kelsey and this man who was the author of her misery lay in sin together.

"How can I please you tonight, Master?"

Kelsey cooed sweetly, her complexion all peaches and cream, and her soft angelic voce marked with her emotion and darkest desires. Tōgō handed the young coed her favorite pair of nipple clamps, Kelsey knew what was expected of her.

“Miss Baxter shall we decorate Miss Miller?”

Heihachirō pressed another set of nipple clamps into Kelsey’s hand a much curler set. He smiled his encouragement to his wicked little kitten.
 
Kelsey felt a little more at ease in her bed. She was more confident and more settled in her own skin. She watched as Hanna was placed like decoration in bindings at the foot of the bed. Hanna glared at Kelsey.

"I hope I left a scar." She hissed in a low angry breath.

Her master gave her two sets of clamps. She placed the first set on Hanna's tawny brown nipples that tipped her golden breasts. Hanna moaned piteously. Then Kelsey clamped the other set on Hanna's sexual lips. Hanna screamed this time and Kelsey slapped her thigh harshly.

"Stop this Hanna. Be good. It will be better. I promise. " Kelsey whispered.

Kelsey looked to her master to see if he was pleased with her and to her his guidance. More than anything she wanted to please him.
 
Back
Top