Men, have we sucked any cocks today?

He was a guy I had been getting together with lately for exchanging oral. We had been together 3 previous times and he had invited me over for the last game of the world series.

Initially the plan was to hang out naked and fool around while having a few beers. I had an idea - why not make a bet out of it? We would keep our clothes on and if Cleveland won, he'd have to get on his knees and let me face fuck him to completion. If Chicago won, then we'd change places. Importantly, we hadn't gone to completion before.

The Cubs won. He wasted no time before collecting and he stood in front of me and dropped his pants. I assumed the position and we soon were engaging in an extremely physical interaction that quickly culminated in a big messy conclusion as I gagged and choked on the deposit he injected into my mouth and was running off my chin and onto my shirt. I quickly dropped my pants and sat down on the couch to jerk off. However, he was good enough to jerk me off until I came.

that is so hot:)
 
He was a guy I had been getting together with lately for exchanging oral. We had been together 3 previous times and he had invited me over for the last game of the world series.

Initially the plan was to hang out naked and fool around while having a few beers. I had an idea - why not make a bet out of it? We would keep our clothes on and if Cleveland won, he'd have to get on his knees and let me face fuck him to completion. If Chicago won, then we'd change places. Importantly, we hadn't gone to completion before.

The Cubs won. He wasted no time before collecting and he stood in front of me and dropped his pants. I assumed the position and we soon were engaging in an extremely physical interaction that quickly culminated in a big messy conclusion as I gagged and choked on the deposit he injected into my mouth...

Good for you, Oralgami! I'd call YOU the winner of that bet...taking your boyfriend's big "bat" in your mouth and receiving his climactic "homerun" there! You were indeed the "MVP catcher" in THAT ballgame! 😋 Love it!!! 💓
 
Three days of adventure & ecstasy! 💗

Got to my fave ABS in Schenectady three times in the past week, going down (okay, it's a pun. 😊 ) last Thursday and Friday, then again yesterday, Wednesday.

Lots of "eaters" cruising there in that silly old "high school dance wallflower" method...you know, leaning against the wall, trying to look nonchalant. (I've often wondered...just WHAT are they waiting for??? The studs in the porn videos??? Not likely to see any of THEM in here!) So anyway, with all the competition, I decided quite some time ago to just get into one of the big, 7 foot x 7 foot "buddy booths," start a hot, gay cocksucking video on the big screen TV, get naked, put my chained nipple clamps on, leave the door open about eight inches and wait for the men! Eureka! I struck gold!!! (I LOVE feeling like the absolute whore for cock that I really am when I do this, too!)

Thursday - Sucked TWO guys off, one uncut, both cumming in my mouth to swallow! Delicious! But a slow day at the ABS. 💕

Friday - Its fucking SNOWING, but the ABS is really busy! Sucked SEVEN different cocks, two uncut, FOUR unloading in my mouth for me to swallow! Heavenly! Plus, the men I was blowing fed tokens into the video machine the entire time, so the day only cost me $5.00!!! I am such a slut! And I LOVE IT!!! 💓

Wednesday (11/2) - Sucked FIVE different cocks, and played with ONE other guy who just wanted to jerk off into my open mouth while I fondled his balls! (A total of SIX playmates!) THREE were UNCUT cocks, including the guy who jerked off into my mouth AND a very big, uncut BLACK cock! Only THREE of these men climaxed in my mouth, but I received and swallowed FOUR hot, delicious loads of semen! Another guy, whom I call "The Energizer Bunny," jerked off into my mouth TWICE within about 35 minutes! So, I swallowed a total of FOUR creamy loads of hot cum! (I've serviced this man a number of times before and he just likes to masturbate while I suck and lick his balls and pinch his nipples. He beats off furiously and, when he reaches his orgasm, he ejaculates into my wide open and very willing mouth, sometimes shooting errant gobs of cum onto my face and neck! But, he very thoughtfully makes sure to squeeze out every last precious drop onto my extended tongue, too! He's great!) Unfortunately, my black lover wanted to continue his cruising and didn't give me his cum. 😢 But, he did allow my lots of time to suck his pretty, chocolate brown cock-head and work my tongue inside his luscious foreskin...a thing I particularly enjoy doing! 😋 Overall a pretty hot day for this cocksucker!!!

So much fun to be had out there with horny men...if you're willing to go for it! 😉 I know I sure am!!! 💖

Your cock-loving, cock-whore Lit friend,

Glori. 💋
 
Not yet but hopefully will be this evening. First time I've been with a different man for almost six years, am a bag of nerves and excitement!
 
I have a thing for ABS and adult theatres Ive given and received several blow jobs in each. Please tell me some of your experiences in these places. Thanks
 
I was on my knees twice one was just a quickie to please daddy on his break then our regular play time. :heart::heart:
 
no posts in more than 10 days? some of you should be ashamed ;)

I'm soooo strung out...Wifey's home and I can't go cruising for cocks! I've had such freedom and so many men since July that it's difficult go come down! I soooo need a horny stranger to suck and cum in my mouth!!! 💓😱
 
I suck daddy on his breaks, uses me so good especially all dressed for him
 
No, but I did dream about sucking a cock. It's been on my mind so much lately. In my dream I was in a public restroom and a guy walked in and gave me a look. It was a very friendly smile as he looked me up and down. I let out a quiet "hi" and looked away. I was watching him through the mirror as I washed my hands and he went into a stall. He started closing the door, but then pushed it open and smiled at me again. He asked if I would be interested in joining him and I smiled as I walked into the stall with him. His cock was already out and I immediately dropped to me knees. I was sucking his beautiful hard cock and just as he was about to explode in my mouth... I woke up. Man I was passed! Haha. I just wanted to go back to sleep and taste his cum.

I'm still looking for the right guy to try it with for the first time. Online searches haven't really produced anything I'm willing to try, lots of gross guys #craigslist.

Any guys in the Houston area want to chat and meet up? I really want to try a cock in my mouth. This craving is out of control.
 
I got a wonderful surprise after sucking my daddy off he smiled n said its thanksgiving n his friends were almost at the hotel... 3 more cocks to please I was in heaven
 
Back
Top