Men, have we sucked any cocks today?

Went on a real cock-worshipping binge today at an adult bookstore in Schenectady, N.Y.! I had the pleasure and privilege of sucking SIX different cocks and taking FOUR wonderful cum-loads! An absolutely DELICIOUS day! 💋

LOTS of lovemaking for THIS cock-whore cumslut, and two of those delightful penises were UNCUT, too...something I simply adore! 💓

A super day, with many more to cum!!! 💖

Sounds like quite the adventure. Which ABS, Hon?

Sounds like quite the adventure. Which ABS, Hon?

"Another World" in Schenectady, love. An AWESOME place!!! 💓

Actually, this is more like an old fashioned "bender," more than a binge!

Here's the schedule for the next few days:

FRIDAY- Afternoon & evening @ Amazing Video adult store in Troy, NY
SATURDAY - Midday/afternoon @ Amazing Video, Troy
SUNDAY - Afternoon @ Amazing Video, Troy
MONDAY - Morning @ Another World, Schenectady

And, as this is the Columbus Day weekend, these places should be rockin'!!! And I'm gonna be there SUCKIN'!!! 💖😁

Last edited by a moderator:
I DID suck cocks today...BUT...I need MORE!

If ANY of my Lit friends in the NY Capitol District, upper Hudson Valley, southern Vermont or western Mass. need to "dump a load" over this long Columbus Day weekend...I have the perfect mouth for you to unload into! Your looks, age (legal, of course!), race and cock size are unimportant...your horniness IS! I can meet you anywhere you'd like, in complete anonymity and with absolutely NO STRINGS! I have a craving that only sucking cocks and drinking cum can satisfy and I just long to pleasure and give you the sexual release that EVERY man deserves! You'll find I'm a nice, discreet, easygoing guy, but an eager and unashamed cumslut! And I ALWAYS swallow! 😋

So, listen...check out my profile...see who I am on Lit (I'm on here A LOT!)...and PM me if you'd like to join me for pleasure! Don't be shy and don't wait too long, because Wifey comes home next Friday and my insatiable hunger for cocks and cum has got to go back underground! (I just want to make myself available to my Lit friends for this short time of freedom I'm enjoying! I'm like the frickin' groundhog on February 2nd...Will I see my shadow???)

Your faithful cocksucker friend,

Glori. 💋

"Another World" in Schenectady, love. An AWESOME place!!! 💓

Actually, this is more like an old fashioned "bender," more than a binge!

Here's the schedule for the next few days:

FRIDAY- Afternoon & evening @ Amazing Video adult store in Troy, NY
SATURDAY - Midday/afternoon @ Amazing Video, Troy
SUNDAY - Afternoon @ Amazing Video, Troy
MONDAY - Morning @ Another World, Schenectady

And, as this is the Columbus Day weekend, these places should be rockin'!!! And I'm gonna be there SUCKIN'!!! 💖😁

That the one on Erie Blvd?

That the one on Erie Blvd?

No, that one's gone, Jenna. Another World is on Lower Broadway...on the west side of town. I'm headed to Amazing Video in Troy just as soon as I shave and shower.

Can't wait to suck some hot, wet cocks!!! 💓😋

No, that one's gone, Jenna. Another World is on Lower Broadway...on the west side of town. I'm headed to Amazing Video in Troy just as soon as I shave and shower.

Can't wait to suck some hot, wet cocks!!! 💓😋

Things certainly have changed. Out of sight out of mind I guess. The one on Rotterdam still there. I think it was just Adult World. Amaxing Video sounds new, too. Have fun!

No. But I have been chatting with a guy on another site. We are looking to meet early next week. If it works out I may be sucking my first cock very soon.

So did any of you have a bad gag reflex that you had to work through? If so, how did you do it? For me the roof of my mouth is a trigger.

Sucked my man off this afternoon. Gave him a real nice long slow sucking till he exploded in my mouth wearing nothing but some black stockings and suspenders and a new pair of heels.

Sucked my man off this afternoon. Gave him a real nice long slow sucking till he exploded in my mouth wearing nothing but some black stockings and suspenders and a new pair of heels.

Sounds like an enjoyable & sensual experience for the two of you! Sounds like the both of you enjoyed it!

I can use one of these long session... making hard to think of you on your knees in front of me :)

Yesterday - My first.

I arranged to meet a younger man after chatting via email for a couple of weeks. My hope and intention would have been another novice married man such as myself but that seemed as though it was never going to happen. The guy I met (in a public place near to and then to his place) is an experienced gay man. Apart from that not being my ideal in terms of preference he had quite a hairy body and enjoys kissing. It was never my intention to kiss a man but I went with the flow for his sake. He was going to let me suck his cock after all.

Long and short of it is that, without going into the full details, we sucked each other endlessly. I discovered I have a weak gag reflex so it was rather fortunate for my first that he had quite a small cock. Problem is I was so nervous, actually shaking like a kitten, that I was unable to raise a full hard on (this had been a concern of mine due to nerves) and, although leaking pre cum like a tap, managed only a fairly weak semi which as time progressed seemed to get worse as I began suffering performance anxieties. Just my fucking luck I thought!! Anyway as much as I was determined to get him off his concern was for me bless him and neither of us had an orgasm!

So yes, I have sucked my first cock just yesterday morning. Did I enjoy it? Well given the above it might surprise you to hear that I did but with reservations due to the issues indicated. Will I do it again? I have to, I really want to but I got so pissed off with myself for failing to relax. He wants to see me again but I think I need a man who doesn't want to kiss and isn't so hairy. It's strange because I have always shied away from the idea of being with a gay man and when invited in the past on different sites I have declined. The reason being that I have always felt I would be a disappointment to an experienced and/or gay man. Yesterday may have suggested I was right and getting it on with another novice might have been so much easier as both of us would be experimenting together and perhaps would feel less pressure to 'perform' to a 'standard'.

I don't know but there you have the details of my first experience for what it's worth.

Don't be surprised to see this copied and pasted to similar threads on Lit.

Boyfriend and I both had the morning off so made the most of it, me working slowly on his cock and balls with my mouth and tongue as he slide a couple of fingers in and out my tight little hole.

Boyfriend and I both had the morning off so made the most of it, me working slowly on his cock and balls with my mouth and tongue as he slide a couple of fingers in and out my tight little hole.

Lucky you!

Wow, that sounds amazing - would love to be in his or your shoes, or join you both!

I arranged to meet a younger man after chatting via email for a couple of weeks. My hope and intention would have been another novice married man such as myself but that seemed as though it was never going to happen. The guy I met (in a public place near to and then to his place) is an experienced gay man. Apart from that not being my ideal in terms of preference he had quite a hairy body and enjoys kissing. It was never my intention to kiss a man but I went with the flow for his sake. He was going to let me suck his cock after all.

Long and short of it is that, without going into the full details, we sucked each other endlessly. I discovered I have a weak gag reflex so it was rather fortunate for my first that he had quite a small cock. Problem is I was so nervous, actually shaking like a kitten, that I was unable to raise a full hard on (this had been a concern of mine due to nerves) and, although leaking pre cum like a tap, managed only a fairly weak semi which as time progressed seemed to get worse as I began suffering performance anxieties. Just my fucking luck I thought!! Anyway as much as I was determined to get him off his concern was for me bless him and neither of us had an orgasm!

So yes, I have sucked my first cock just yesterday morning. Did I enjoy it? Well given the above it might surprise you to hear that I did but with reservations due to the issues indicated. Will I do it again? I have to, I really want to but I got so pissed off with myself for failing to relax. He wants to see me again but I think I need a man who doesn't want to kiss and isn't so hairy. It's strange because I have always shied away from the idea of being with a gay man and when invited in the past on different sites I have declined. The reason being that I have always felt I would be a disappointment to an experienced and/or gay man. Yesterday may have suggested I was right and getting it on with another novice might have been so much easier as both of us would be experimenting together and perhaps would feel less pressure to 'perform' to a 'standard'.

I don't know but there you have the details of my first experience for what it's worth.

Don't be surprised to see this copied and pasted to similar threads on Lit.

Glad for you that you did it - I've also found fantasy and reality differ quite a bit, but still hoping it'll go right next time. Good luck to you x

Yes

My glorious wife/mistress texted me to come home for lunch and of course, I obeyed. Lunch turned out to be the young college student from next doors boyfriend. It seems that he dropped by for a visit at the neighbors and they weren't home. My lovely wife saw him and called him over. In no time she had him eating out if her hand and other places. As a reward for his services she sent for me and told me to take care of him. He was already naked on the couch with her stroking his erect cock when I came through the front door. "Honey, do him", she purred and I approached them, got on my knees and promptly took him in my mouth. Mmmmm, tasty. She kept whispering to me to "suck him" and "swallow it all, for me" as I bobbed my head up and down working with my tongue all the while. "Take all of him in", she demanded and I did, deep throating him at her request. As he began to moan, I felt her hand on the back of my head pressing me down on his wonderful cock. "Get all of it", "swallow very drop", she kept whispering. With almost a scream, he arched his back and filled my throat and mouth with cum. I swallowed it all. He wants to visit again.

Today's the day.......

.......to visit my friend at his home! We will have some great m2m fun! I'm so excited my cock is dripping wet!

Back