Men, have we sucked any cocks today?

I had the luck to get this fella tied down to my table top and have my way with him.

A good time was had by all. (Sorry for the small image; it's the 100 kb rule in affect.)

Rags

I always think a cock with a cock ring on would be a great cock to worship & experience.
 
Just got back from my gay couple's house. Sucked them in tandem, then got spit roasted. The top jacked me while he railed my ass. I came hard, then he and his partner came on my chest and stomach.

ThAt must have been a fulfilling experience?
 
I did yesterday from a chubby 24 yr old I've met one other time. We connected on Kik and he was almost begging for me to cum over. I did go over and he was already naked when he opened the door. I dropped my pants and he started sucking then I returned the favor. I got the best of it when he swallowed my load.
 
Not yet but will soon

It will be my third time with this guy. His cock is the perfect fit for my mouth
 
Yes I have!

Making him cum was so hot. I took his cum on my face. I let it dry, and I am going to leave it there as long as I can.
 
Sucked my fella off to completion during half time of the football last night. His team were losing so I treated him to a nice long slow wet sucking and slipped a couple of fingers up his arse to get him to shoot a nice thick load down my throat.
 
Tonight

Sucked my fella off to completion during half time of the football last night. His team were losing so I treated him to a nice long slow wet sucking and slipped a couple of fingers up his arse to get him to shoot a nice thick load down my throat.

Game on tonight. Cum on over and make my half time a great time!:D
 
Yes I did

Met him at his house at 3am and had a great sucking session. I swallowed....he swallowed. Fun had by all
 
Yes I have and it was "cocks" as in two, plural! Showed up to suck off a regular and he had a bonus cock waiting for me too. It was great being totally submissive to two nice cocks as their owners watched and cheered me on. I can still taste their cum and have some of it on my face and in my beard. It's great to be a cocksucker. ;)
 
yeah have not had cock in a while so it was fun had a nice result
 
Last edited:
An ABS Binge Today! đź’—

Went on a real cock-worshipping binge today at an adult bookstore in Schenectady, N.Y.! I had the pleasure and privilege of sucking SIX different cocks and taking FOUR wonderful cum-loads! An absolutely DELICIOUS day! đź’‹

LOTS of lovemaking for THIS cock-whore cumslut, and two of those delightful penises were UNCUT, too...something I simply adore! đź’“

A super day, with many more to cum!!! đź’–
 
Back
Top