Foreign Correspondent

Talia was shocked at her body's betrayal. Togo had trained her so well that even minor arousal could push her over the edge if someone uttered the proper words. It made her bluish even more. She could feel the heat in her face all the way down her neck and chest. Her nipples ached.

She stumbled. Agape startled her by scooping her up in his arms. He was not a large or tall man by any means. His strength surprised her. She was further startled , or perhaps her arousal made her assume, the implication he made as to how he would like to be thanked. However, her arousal and his nearness thwarted any indignation that she could muster in her defense. She was already a fallen woman by society's standards even though it was through no fault of her own.

She did feel grateful to Agape, more than she could ever repay. That fact that she was free, and free to choose made the thought of going to bed with him all the more attractive.

She inhaled his scent, heady and exotic spices she could not name. His lips were so close, with a soft moan she pressed her lips to his.

Agape set her down keeping her body close to his. How shall you pay your debt, Miss Carlton?"

"I believe my options are few given the circumstances." She said quietly. She slid her hands up his chest, tipped her chin up and kissed him again. It was a tentative kiss, but as Agape responded, so did she, opening her mouth, the kiss became more passionate.

She unbuttoned his suit coat and then unbuckled his belt. Her hands moved to his fly as she knelt before him. She looked up wanting some acknowledgement or permission before she proceeded.

She unbuttoned his pants and found his manhood almost at full attention. She licked her lips. Keeping her eyes on him, she took the head of his penis into her mouth. She used her tongue on the underside and sucked before taking more of it into her mouth.

She paid close attention to his reactions. Both Tagaya and Togo had trained her in how the preferred to be pleasured by her mouth. She was accustomed to being slapped or worse if she displeased them. So she watched Agape to learn swiftly was he liked.

She moved her mouth taking more and more of him in each time until her nose pressed the wiry nest of hair at the base of his shaft.
 
Talia’s firm young body was sensually pressed to Agape’s and with a soft moan she pressed her moist ripe lips to lips to his. The young beauty’s growing arousal filling his nostrils with a sweet musky scent that told Agape that this stunning young creature was already lost.

“How shall you pay your debt, Miss Carlton?"

The question hung between them but Talia’s sensual kiss already had Abdulla pondering just how he would enjoy her youthful charms.

"I believe my options are few given the circumstances."

There was a sensually seductive coquettish quality to the young beauty’s voice. The little blue eyed beauty’s actions echoed her sensual voice as she slide her hands up his chest, tipped her chin up and kissed him again. As Agape responded to her seductive shy tentative kiss, the young girl opened her mouth, her tongue dancing with his as their kiss became more, and more passionate. Things then began to move in a very desirable direction as far as Agape was concerned. Talia Carlton unbuttoned his suit coat; her delegate fingers unbuckled his belt, and then moved to his fly, as she demurely dropped to her knees in one fluid graceful movement that Abdulla found so arousing. Talia looked up at him with those stunningly beautiful and expressive blue eyes as if searching his dark eyes for some sign of acknowledgement or permission before she proceeded. Agape dropped his dark bronze hand, caressed Talia chaste ivory cheek, and loosed her bound tresses, before letting his fingers slide through her tawny copper mane. He let her rich silken hair drip from his finger tips as if it was molten copper as he smiled down his approval into her wide innocent searching eyes.

He watched with a detached eye as he evaluated each of Talia’s sensually seductive actions as she now unbuttoned his pants; his manhood almost at full attention bounced before those wide blue eyes, and brushed the kneeling girl’s moist ripe lips. Was that a hunger that he saw in those wide stunning blue eyes as Talia the tip of her little pink tongue slid across the bow of her lips? Abdulla was pleasantly surprised the way that this adorable young creature kept her eyes on him as her moist ripe lips “O” ed and she took the head of his cock into her mouth. Talia Carlton skillfully used her naughty little pink tongue on the underside of his veined cock and skillfully suckled it, before seductively taking more of it into her sweet warm mouth. Talia’s eyes never left his, never stopped seeking his approval of her little efforts as her tawny copper head bobbed up and down the length of his shaft as the talented young Miss took more and more of him into her heavenly adoring mouth each time her “O”ed lips slid lower, until her little button nose pressed the wiry nest of hair at the base of his shaft.
Abdulla Agape held Talia there her sweet suckling mouth fully impaled by his now fully erect cock. Again Agape gently caressed her soft flawless ivory cheek with the back of his hand.

“You please me Miss Carlton.”

There was a deep dark sensual quality to his voice, so different from either Tagaya and Togo’s, and yet in its soft sensual tones there was that touch of steel of one that was use to commanding others and having his commands obeyed. Almost reluctantly Abdulla let his cock slip from those adoring lips and talented sweet mouth.

“Undress for me Miss Carlton………”

Like a trapped little bird held in the deadly gaze of the serpent before it strikes. Agape held her soft stunning blue eyes captive in his dark gaze.

“…………Continue Pleasing Me with your delightfully imaginative mind as you pay your debt Miss Catrlton.”

Agape teased the kneeling, and apparently needy young beauty. He wanted to see just how deep, how ingrained the training she had endured at Tagaya and Togo’s hands was. As he watched and waited, a new thought crossed his mind,

Why deliver this gorgeous young creature to Sergeant Major O’Halerin for the pittance he had been paid to rescue this gorgeous and talented creature when this stunning young western beauty could be worth her weight in gold in the right markets.
 
Talia stood so she could undress. While the Western garb gave her more freedom to walk, the restriction of the corset made her feel short of breath almost all the time. She was happy to be free of it. She could bed and move as she wished.

After removing everything but her black stockings, garters and shoes, she knelt down again before Agape. “…Continue pleasing me with your delightfully imaginative mind as you pay your debt, Miss Carlton.”

With Agape's permission and encouragement, Talia renewed her efforts. She used her mouth and hands skillfully, sucking, licking, stroking his cock, tugging gently on his orbs.

She moaned occasionally feeling her arousal mounting. She stroked faster to see how he liked it, the slower, finally she chose the pace she thought he liked best.

She looked up at him often, her large blue eyes meeting his obsidian ones. Indications were that he was getting close. She took all of him into her mouth so that his cock pushed down her throat.

It had taken her much training and punishment to learn to swallow a man without gagging. She remembered her lessons with Ayemeko and Choko using a dildo or Tagaya as they instructed her. Ayemeko with calm patience, and Choko with a sharp slap to the face or breasts when she failed. Or a caning at the end of the day when she didn't she enough progress. She remembered how Choko relished her failures and plied the cane with painful precision. She felt the tingling and heat in her womanhood mount at such thoughts.

Talia wondered how Ayemeko fared. She had come to care for the delicate Japanese girl during her captivity. She wished her well. Talia would never have made it thought those days with Tagaya had it not been for her friend. How she had wished she had someone like that with her when Togo took her.

But now she was free and safe. She could return home. She returned to the matter at hand. Agape tensed. She knew what that meant. She prepared to accept and swallow his seed.
 
“Undress for me Miss Carlton…………………Continue Pleasing Me with your delightfully imaginative mind as you pay your debt Miss Carlton.”

There was no hesitation as Talia rose from her knees in one graceful fluid motion and then proceeded to sensual and seductively began removing her clothing. When this gorgeous young creature was wearing nothing but her black stockings, garters and shoes the naked little nymph once more sank gracefully to her knees to continue pleasuring Agape with her sweet adoring mouth and agile young mind.

Abdulla was once more struck with the completeness of the young blue eyed western beauty’s training at the hands of her Japanese captors. The way she lovingly, tenderly took his cock into her chaste young mouth, and how skillfully she used her hands, as her little tawny copper head bobbed up and down the length of his shaft, sucking, licking, stroking his cock, tugging gently on his balls. Agape loved the sensual little mans that bubbled from Talia’s obscenely “O”ed lips as she worshiped his cock. The way she easily deep throated him without gagging as his nostrils filled with the seductive scent of the young girl’s growing arousal.

Talia’s stunning blue eyes never left his as she varied her pace, to see just what pleased him most. It was if he had become the center of her universe. His own dark eyes gazed down into those shimmering azure pool of blue. He saw her desire to please him, and yet something more a memory perhaps of a tenderness shown her, then a worried look, a flare in her arousal at another memory as the blue eyed beauty redoubled her efforts to please him. Abdulla’s mind flash back to the incident where he had told Talia, “Come Miss Carlton!” and that first wisps of the girl’s dark musky arousal. Could it be that she had been trained to come on command? That thought prompted another, perhaps a little experiment, a test, while this stunning blue eyed creature was lost in her memories and her efforts to please him.

“You may cum now Miss Carlton!”

Agape voice was strong direct, and even a touch gentle, but and there was no doubt that this was in fact a command. He waited to see what Talia Carlton’s reaction would be. If the young blue eyed beauty came for him merely at his spoken command her fate would be sealed, if not then he would enjoy her gorgeous young body, perhaps take more time than necessary to deliver her to the American Sergeant.
 
“You may cum now, Miss Carlton!”

Her body tensed, Talia shivered. Not a true orgasm, but like before a thrill went through her. She paused in her attention to his cock. She put one hand between her legs and worked to please them both. She moaned vibrating Agape's cock.

When Togo gave her permission to come, she would already be close, or at the very least exceedingly aroused through pleasure and pain. Agape had given her no pain and only the pleasure of thanking him for her rescue. She found it difficult to come when told to after so little stimulation, especially with her focus on pleasing Agape. But if her wanted her to come as well, she tried her best rocking on her hand and sucking his cock.

She wanted him to come. She could sense the signs: the the grip of his hand in her hair, tightening of his balls. She worked harder using her hand to stroke the base of his cock while her mouth worked the head moving in time with her hand. Her other hand teased her clit. Her goal was for them to come together. She felt her arousal rising. Moaning louder around his cock, she worked harder until her body shuddered with her orgasm.
 
Agape was quite pleased with the little redheaded blue eyed beauty’s response to his command, “You may cum now, Miss Carlton!”. He loved the way her gorgeous young body tense, the visible shiver that passed through her supple young body as her sweet succulent mouth continued to worship his cock, her pretty little head continued to bob up and down the length of his shaft. True it was not a true earth shaking orgasm yet the slaver savored the strong musky fragrance of her oblivious growing arousal. Abdulla was again surprised as Talia Carlton’s dainty hand sought her sweet little pussy, and that little pearl of passion that would enable to let her truly do as she had been commanded, to cum as he had commanded.

Talia worked all the harder, her delicate little hand encircling the shaft of his cock as the blue eyed beauty expertly used her hand to stroke the base of his cock while her mouth and naughty little tongue worked the velvet head, her tawny copper head moving in time with her hand. The pad of her finger feverously teased her clit. It seemed obvious to Agape that this stunning young creature’s goal was for them to come together. Her little gasps and sighs pleased the slaver as this young alabaster beauty moaning louder around his cock, as she worked harder to do as she was commanded until that gorgeous supple young body shuddered with her orgasm.

She had worked so hard to do as he had commanded, to cum for him, to please him with her sweet adoring mouth, and imaginative mind, the least he could do is cum for her as well. With his cock buried deep in the young blue eyed beauty’s throat he let his body relax and the first gushing jet of his cum flooded her mouth and throat. The slaver idly wondered if this sweet young creature would sputter and gage on his gift, let it spill from her adoring mouth, or would she swallow it all. The thoughts of his cum splattering against that angelic face had dark attraction for him, his fingers slipping from Talia’s silken tresses. Would she fail in some minor way so that he had an excuse to chastise the young beauty, did she crave pain as well as pleasure would some dark desire make her intentional offend?

These were mute questions for Agape had decided that Miss Talia Carlton would be worth her weight in gold in the slave markets of the Ottoman Empire, much more than the money that the American Sergeant was paying him to rescue the girl. Additionally Agape was looking forward to savoring all of Talia’s youthful charms and the depths of her training at the hands of Tagaya and Tōgō Heihachirō, who had the reputation as a very creative sadist.
 
Talia was able to bring herself to completion then focus all of her attention once again on Agape's cock. She felt the telltale signs that he was ready. She was surprised when he let go of her head. Togo preferred to force her mouth to the base as she swallowed, daring her to gag and let his cum dribble from her mouth, which in turn would mean punishment.

She felt his seed rush into her mouth. She steadied herself and swallowed it all. When he was finished, she sucked his cock clean before sitting back on her heels. She looked up at him awaiting his approval.
 
There was no doubt that Miss Talia Carlton was an accomplished cock sucker, well versed in all the oral arts of pleasing a man with her sweet young mouth and tight talented throat. Agape was amazed at the ease with which the young blue eyed beauty had not only deep throated him but had also swallowed his cum wit out losing so much as a drop from her sweetly suckling mouth and throat. She sucked his cock clean before sitting back on her heels. She looked up at him awaiting his approval,. There was a sweet naive innocence to this sensual young beauty despite everything she had endured at the hands of her Japanese Masters.

Abdulla gazed down on Talia and taking her by the hands drew the naked blue eyed beauty to her feet. He swept Talia up into his arms and carried her to the narrow bed of the cabin. He laid the stunning young beauty down and then Abdulla crawled between her lily white thighs. He nibbled, kissed, nipped and tongued his way up her long sculptured legs and velvet thighs. Agape hot moist breath sensually played over the blue eyed beauty’s naked little pussy. Abdulla’s dark eyes held Talia’s soft shimmering blue eyes as his head dipped towards her succulent young pussy. He rolled her hips to his mouth, her shapely legs over his shoulders. Then Agape inhaled Talia’s throbbing clit the tip of His tongue fluttered over that sweet pearl of passion, his tongue stabbed into the blue eyed beauty’s tight pussy. Agape continued his oral seduction of Talia Carlton, he knew the young girl had been trained to cum on command and he had no doubts that she had also been trained not to cum without permission. Yet he had every intention of driving the young blue eyed girl to cum and cum hard without being given permission. Abdulla now griped Talia’s clit between his teeth, and inhaled deeply drawing a cool stream of air of the feverous bud of Talia’s clit. Abdulla Agape was no stranger to a woman’s body or its hidden secrets, nor was this blue eyed beauty that he had taken, willingly or not. He could, almost effortlessly, rack a series out of their treacherous young bodies at will, and now it was Talia Carlton’s turn to experience his dark seductive talents.

Talia Bucked and thrashed under the assault of Abdulla’s talented and sensually seductive mouth. She was trembling on the edge of an orgasm when Agape lifted his mouth from her succulent pussy.

“ You need more don’t you Miss Carlton………….”

His voice was darkly seductive and commanding in its softly whispered words.

“………….Do you need my permission to cum Miss Carlton?”

Abdulla was leaving Talia no place to hide from her hungering need and shame.


“All you have to do is ask for what you desire Miss Carlton!”
 
Talia gasped, cried out, moaned, twisted this way and that, tightened her tigh against Agape's cheeks and released them again. She pulled at the bedclothes. She muffled her cries against the pillows.

Even Ayemeko was not so skilled in pleasuring her.

Agape brought her to the very brink or bliss and then paused making her cry out in disappointment and frustration.

"You need more don’t you, Miss Carlton? ... Do you need my permission to cum, Miss Carlton? ... All you have to do is ask for what you desire, Miss Carlton!”

Her voice caught in her throat. Was Agape familiar with how Togo and Tagaya worked? What they put her through? How she had been trained? He must have some clue to say something like that to her. Humiliation and shame swept through her. But not enough so that she couldn't answer his question. Not enough so that she wouldn't beg for release.

"Yes, please. I want to come. Please let me come." Her nipples were hard rosy pebbles, her face and chest were flushed, her bright blue eyes shone with need.
 
"You need more don’t you, Miss Carlton? ... Do you need my permission to cum, Miss Carlton? ... All you have to do is ask for what you desire, Miss Carlton!”

Abdulla could see the fear that shown in Talia’s stunning passion gazed eyes. He held her there on the edge, that gorgeous young body, twisting this way and that, her passion choked angelic voice now a series of needy little gasps, and moans, before she finally cried out in her sinful need.

"Yes, please. I want to come. Please let me come."

The hapless young beauty’s treacherous young body was more than ready. Talia’s nipples were hard rosy pebbles, her face and chest were flushed the most delightful shade of crimson, her bright blue eyes shone with her shameful need cum. Agape lifted his mouth from the western blue eyed beauty’s succulent pussy, he inhaled deeply the intoxicating scent of her arousal and his eyes met hers.

“You may cum Miss Carlton,”

Agape softly spoke the command that would release the tidal wave of the young western beauty's need and dark desire. As Talia Carlton back arched as her treacherous young body automatically responded to his command. His mouth once more claimed her juicy young pussy.

By the time that Abdulla was finished savoring the delights of Talia’s sweet pussy the young beauty lay prostrate across the narrow bed, her gorgeous young body shimmering in a fine sheen of sweat, exhausted from her savage orgasms, and nearly spent. Her tawny copper hair was in wild disarray, a fiery halo that surrounded her angelic face.

“You need more don’t you Miss Carlton.”

It was not a question but a statement of fact. As he spoke Agape drew the young blue eyed beauty across his lap.

CRACK, CRACK, CRACK

His hand rained down three sharp blows to Talia firm little butt. Each blow left a crimson print of his hand on the girl’s creamy ivory skin. Each blow made the firm flesh of her ass jiggle so seductively. Then Abdulla’s fingers traced the puffy and aroused folds of Talia’s pussy, he rolled her throbbing clit under the pad of his finger.

CRACK, CRACK, CRACK

“This is what you need, this is what you desire Miss Carlton the Pain to heighten the pleasure until they are one!”

CRACK,


A single blow and then the softly whispered temptation.

“More Miss Carlton?”
 
Agape seemed to know just what Talia needed as he alternated between his brisk slaps on her backside and soft caresses of her sex. She was nearly the brink again.

“More Miss Carlton?” His voice was a soft seduction.

"Yes, please, sir." Her own voice was shaky with need.

How had Agape known she needed pain with her pleasure to reach her peak? Were her dark desires so easily known? Would every man she met see so clearly into her tainted soul? Was it something about the way she moved, her posture, a look in her eyes that showed she was not the young innocent that she seemed.

What would Major Pincheon think of her now? She remembered how she had rebuffed his kiss that night on the airship. A kiss that now seemed so chaste in comparison to what had been done to her.

CRACK

The slap brought her back to the moment. She cried out again. Agape drew his fingernails lightly over the rosy and sensitive flesh of her round bottom. She squirmed in his lap as he slipped a finger inside her and began to move it.

"Please, sir. I want to come." She begged. Tears in her eyes from the sting of the spanking.

He moved his finger faster and slapped her rump periodically to keep the mix of pleasure and pain going for her. She cried out from the pain and her eyes teared up, but she also moaned with pleasure.

"Please, let me come." She begged again through her tears of pain and humiliation that this is what she required for completion.
 
“More Miss Carlton?”
The question had come so naturally as if Agape could see past the façade of the innocent young girl that Talia tried so hard to preserve. She blushed scarlet in her shame and yet this gorgeous young creature could not deny the hungers that were consuming her as she sweetly gasped,

"Yes, please, sir."

CRACK

Oh how Abdulla loved the way this redheaded beauty’s firm ivory flesh jiggled , the print of his hand crimson against that pale flawless skin. He loved the way the naked young beauty squirmed on his lap as he slipped a finger inside her and slowly rolled her throbbing clit under the pad of his finger.

Talia’s blush of shame, humiliation, and burning sinful desire deepened until her supple young body was the most enchanting shade of deep pink from the tip of her button nose to the tip of her toes, as she begged and pleaded with him,

"Please, sir. I want to come."

The hapless young beauty’s voice trammeled with her shame and need, her flawless cheeks stained with her tears of shame at begging the man that had saved her from her enslavement, to please let her cum.

Abdulla Agape was a master at keeping his adorable little victim tittering on the edge of the abyss yet still denying her what she desired. He let her taste just a hint of that seductive pleasure, and added just a flare of the pain, her treacherous young body so desperately desired. He loved how her tight little pussy griped the fingers that he was now fucking her with. He increased the pace of her debasement as his other hand came down again and again, fire and need dancing through her abused little butt.

"Please, let me come."

The desperate young girl begged again through her tears of pain and humiliation. There was no doubt in Agape’s mind that this is what Miss Talia Carlton required for completion, for the dark orgasm and sexual release she need so.

“Why of course you may cum Miss Carlton.”

Talia lay across Agape’s lap spent and exhausted as she had so many times before had laid prostrate at her Japanese Masters feet.

Agape swept the exhausted young beauty into his arms and carried her to stand before the little cabin’s closet door.

“Open it Miss Carlton!”

A full length mirror face the blushing young beauty as her own naked reflection gazed back at her.

“Is she not gorgeous Miss Carlton.”

Indeed the stunning young creature that back at Her was indeed a gorgeous young girl in the first blush of womanhood, a sensual, seductive creature, whose tawny copper hair was a fiery halo that framed her angelic face.

“ On your hands and knees Miss Carlton.”

Agape was the Master now! Everything in his voice and manner confirmed this.

Talia could see Agape approaching that stunning young beauty in the mirror, she could see him kneeling between the girl’s thighs his hands encircling her trim little waist. Yet it was her, Talia Carlton, that felt his hands encircling her waist, it was the heat of his body between her thigh.

“Come to me Miss Carlton I wish for you to please me with your body.”

Talia’s eyes were drawn to that gorgeous young creature in the mirror, was that a smile that bowed her lips or was he seeing only what he desired?
 
Yes, it was a small smile on Talia's face. She was pleasing the man who had rescued her from horrid slavery at the hands of Japanese sadists. Agape didn't judge her even as she felt humiliation at the sexual training she had been put through that made her require pain in order to feel pleasure.

She felt safe with Agape. He knew what she needed and gave it to her. She had never felt so free. Free to be the woman she had become. She could not think ahead to what would become of her once she was back on board Captain Pincheon's airship. She would take one day at a time and enjoy the sexual freedom she had with Agape. The freedom he allowed her.

She pushed her bottom toward him feeling his hard cock press against her sex. She gasped as he guided it into her. "Thank you, sir," She breathed. She felt her nipples tighten and for a brief moment she wished she had nipple clamps to put on them, even as she admitted that she had a love-hate relationship with those deliciously painful devices. She used one hand to massage her breast and then pinch her nipple hard enough to make her moan.

"Do what you will with me. I am yours until you return me to the Sagamore." Talia had nothing else to give him for rescuing her save for her tainted body. She moved back and forth giving her body over to the rhythms of lust.
 
Agape had not been mistaken, it was a little coquettish smile that bowed Talia Carlton’s moist ripe lips and the young beauty in the mirror blushed the most sensual shade of pink. That little smile seemed to say I am free to enjoy all.

"Thank you, sir,"


Talia sensually breathed as she slowly pushed back to Abdulla, his cock parting her soft rose pink folds, her body grasping him as he entered her. Agape loved how willingly this delicious young creature gave herself to him. He loved the way she used her body to please him. Talia Carlton blushed a deep shade of scarlet at some private thought one that Abdulla could well guess at given his knowledge of her Japanese Masters. His thoughts were interrupted as Talia so sweetly cooed,

"Do what you will with me. I am yours until you return me to the Sagamore."

Talia Carlton moved back and forth giving her body over to the rhythms of lust, it was all she had to give to the man who had saved her.

Like every man that had ever laid with her, who had ever taken her, Agape took all the pleasure that, that gorgeous young body could give him. In return he gave Talia all the pleasure she could desire till once again Talia Carlton lay spent and exhausted basking in the afterglow of the cascading series he had wrung from her. Yet unlike Isko Tagaya or Tōgō Heihachirō, her previous masters, Agape enfolded Talia in his arms held her in their security and bathed her body with the warmth and scent of his. He did not leave but stayed with her.

Talia Carlton awoke in Abdulla’s arms his dark eyes smiling down into hers. They lay on the floor in front of that mirror that had shown Talia just how beautiful she was and just what a sensual young creature she had become.

“Good morning Miss Carlton.”

Abdulla lips then brushed hers in a fleet and yet seductive kiss.

“Shall you share my cabin Miss Carlton until your reunion or do you desire to stay in this small cabin Miss……..My bed is much larger than this narrow bunk.”

He teased her. Then his eyes grew darker and his smile more devilish.

“You are quite pleasing Miss Carlton yet I think you need more…………..hold out your hand Miss Carlton”

Agape placed two innocent looking stars in the palm of her dainty little hand.

“Place them on your nipples.”

These little clamps were nothing like the clamps Talia had experienced before. Agape knew that as Talia became aroused the little stars would viscously clamp her nipples and the little needles on the inner ring would cause her the most delicious pain. He would wait until Talia came to him and begged him to take her, for he knew she could not cum without her Master’s permission and he was the Master of Golden Hind all that sailed in her and now Miss Talia Carlton’s Master as well.
 
Talia had not slept so well nor so deeply in a very long time. Agape made her feel safe. She awoke to the same feeling with his arms about her.

"Good morning to you, sir." She replied with a shy smile.

“Shall you share my cabin, Miss Carlton, until your reunion or do you desire to stay in this small cabin? Miss…My bed is much larger than this narrow bunk.”

She blushed at his suggestion, but there was no question what her answer would be. She would be able to sleep in his arms, safe, every night until they met the Sagamore. "I would like that very much."

Talia looked at the stars Agape gave her. They were pretty, like jewelry for her nipples. She wondered where he could have gotten them. Then with a pang she realized they must be something he offered to his lovers; they weren't just a gift for her. But she dutifully placed them on her nipples.

"Did I do this correctly?" She stood straight and thrust out her breasts at him.
 
"Good morning to you, sir."

Talia replied shyly an adorable little girl smile bowing her moist ripe lips. What a pleasing little creature Miss Talia Carlton was, so willing to please. How sweetly this gorgeous young creature blushed at his suggestion.

“Shall you share my cabin, Miss Carlton, until your reunion or do you desire to stay in this small cabin? Miss…My bed is much larger than this narrow bunk.”

"I would like that very much."

Again Talia blushed the most delicious shade of pink from the tip of her little button nose to the tips of her toes. Oh how innocent this young girl was despite everything that she had been through.

Talia Carlton’s eyes lit up at the little stars that he placed into the palm of her hand. He could see the wonder in her soft eyes. The little smile that bowed those succulent lips slowly faded as that angelic face took on a little pout as if some private thought had troubled Talia. But then once again that little secret smile of hers returned as she placed the little stars on her nipples. Like an excited little schoolgirl she eagerly asked her lover,

"Did I do this correctly?"

The stunning little redhead asked as she slipped from his arms and knelt straight up and thrust out her breasts at Agape.

“Yes Miss Carlton you did.”

As he spoke Abdulla cupped her firm young breasts his thumbs teasing and rolling Talia little pink rosebud nipples beneath the pads of his thumbs. As Talia’s nipples responded to his attention the little needles of the stars bit into the young girl’s nipples and the first delicious wave of pain swept through those taunt throbbing buds. It was then that there came a knock at the cabin door.

Captain Agape……. Sir the Russian Fleet is moving to the straights of Tsushima. Admiral Togo is sure to move to intercept. If we turn East we are sure to run into them

At the mention of Togo’s name Abdulla could see the fear that seemed to grip young Miss Carlton.

“Mr. Kurso set a course West towards Suez”

He then turned to Talia, one hand caressing her cheek as the other continued to tease and excite the young girl’s nipples.

“Well Miss Carlton it seems your return to the Sagamore will be delayed…….”

Abdulla paused for a moment his dark eyes seeking hers out to hold them captive in his gaze.

“………I am sure that you do not want to return to Admiral Togo’s household and I certainly do not want to suffer the fate that he would have in store for me for stealing you away from him.”

Before Talia could speak Abdulla closed the distance between their lips, he let his kiss seduce the young girl as he gave her both pain and pleasure.

Though Talia Carlton could not know it, each hour that they sailed west towards Suez and the Ottoman Empire, brought her closer to the auction block, where her youth and beauty would make Agape a fortune. He smiled at the prospect of enjoying her gorgeous supple young body until he sold her to the highest bidder.
 
Last edited:
"I'll move my things into your room. I don't have much, as you know. It was a relief to move into Agape's room. She felt safe with him. She also had no need to be shy about what had happened to her or what she needed from a lover. He did not judge her for what she had been through and what she had become.

Talia hissed in a breath as her nipples hardened under Agape's thumbs. The small teeth on the stars bit into her tender skin giving her a delicious constant reminder of the connection she now had between pain and pleasure.

Captain Agape. Sir, the Russian Fleet is moving to the straights of Tsushima. Admiral Togo is sure to move to intercept. If we turn East we are sure to run into them.

Talia went white at Togo's name. Agape's caresses did little to distract her from her memories. Her face fell, "How much longer before we can rendezvous with the Sagamore? Might we go to the wireless room so I can send a message to let Admiral Pincheon know of our delay?"

She let Agape kiss away her fears. Then without removing the stars, she gathered up her clothes and began to dress.
 
Agape savored the little hiss that escaped Talia moist ripe lips as she learned the secret of the Little stars he had given her. On the other hand he was not pleased with the interruption of his First Mate. Yet when he saw the effect, of just the mere mention of Togo’s name, the way her gorgeous young body stiffened, the little beads of sweat that caressed her brow, and the fear he saw in her stunning blue eyes as Talia gasped.

"How much longer before we can rendezvous with the Sagamore? Might we go to the wireless room so I can send a message to let Admiral Pincheon know of our delay?"

Abdulla immediately saw how he could turn this to his advantage.

"We have no code books Miss Carlton, if we send a wireless message in the clear to the Sagamore then Admiral Heihachirō will know exactly where you are. He knows you came to Japan on the Sagamore and he will have his fleet monitoring wireless traffic."

There was no more that he had to say, his logic could not be denied, and after all there was an element to truth to what he said, if only a half truth.

Agape gathered the sobbing little blue eyed beauty into the security of his arms and kissed away her tears. Talia could feel the airship changing course, the shadows that moved across the cabin wall told her that the Golden Hind was now headed west. Once she had calmed, Abdulla let the naked little nymph slip from his arms. He smiled as Talia gathered up her clothes and began to dress for the move into his cabin.

Later that day he came to Talia. He laid a chart out that showed their present position.

“Miss Carlton we have few choices as where to go. The Japanese will be watching the Indian ports as well as Australia. The Imperial Japanese Government cannot let the world know what was done to you.”

All that Abdulla said seemed to make sense, Talia herself had seen how important saving face and the ridge feudal code were to the Japanese. Additionally there were too many important members of the government that had partaken of her sexual charms at Admiral Heihachirō’s estate.

“So it is west to the Ottoman Empire where we can send a secure cable to your government. But from which port……..Constantinople…………..Damascus…………Baghdad…………”

As he listed off each port for her, he evaluated each for Miss Carlton’s sale. Constantinople, no too many Europeans, to dangerous. Damascus no, too many Christians. So Baghdad it was, a rich provincial capital, with wealthy merchants and little chance of discovery. Yes Miss Talia Carlton would fetch a good price in Baghdad.

For the next week Abdulla was the perfect lover. He gave her all the pleasure that she could desired and all the pain her treacherous young body craved. Each morning Talia would awake in his arms. The one thing that Agape gave Talia, that neither of her Japanese master did, was a feeling of safety and being truly cherished for herself alone. Abdulla Agape was a master of seduction.

On the morning of the eight day Talia Carlton awoke to the most exotic fragrances.

“We are here Miss Carlton…………”

Abdulla led the naked little blue eyed nymph to the port hole of his cabin’s and there spread before her wondering eyes was Baghdad. It was an ancient city laying between its rivers a green oasis in a sea of drab brown

“Well Miss Carlton get dress so we can send that cable to your government.”

Abdulla sat on the bed, he watched her dress, as each garment began to hide her naked perfection from him, he savored the time that they had spent together. But in the end business was business and he had no intention of letting sentimentality interfere with business.
 
Last edited:
Talia was disappointed that she wouldn't be able to get word to the Sagamore, but she would never do anything to put the airship and the crew at risk.

Every time she thought of Togo, or anything to do with Japan, or even if someone else mentioned them, an icy chill went down her spine. Thank Heavens for Agape. He was her safe haven.

She wore the stars every day since he had given them to her. It was their erotic secret which made it all the more delicious to her. She found that it gave Agape devious pleasure to find excuses to brush against her breasts when they were walking about the decks or eating in the mess with some of the crew. It always caused her to blush and pull away, but once they returned to Agape's rooms, it was all Talia could do to keep her hands from hi, or to fall into his arms and beg for release. She was in a constant state of arousal and Agape took full advantage of it. And her.

The morning they arrived in Baghdad, the sun was bright and the air was full of exotic scents. Talia felt her spirits lift even further. What a wondrous place to wait until arrangements could be made for a rendezvous with the Sagamore.

She imagined Pashas in their palaces of white and turquoise mosaics, veiled women in slippered feet walking through the perfumed gardens of their harem, marketplaces with spice merchants and rug sellers, with musicians playing strange instrument for dancing girls while an appreciative audience tossed coins at their feet.

"And after we send the cable, may we explore a bit of the city? It looks so lovely, so exotic... I could write an article about it."
 
Agape saw that far away look in Talia’s soft blue eyes as she took in the fabled city that was spread out beneath her. He wondered what the alluring young beauty saw before her mind’s eye Pashas in their palaces of white and turquoise mosaics, veiled women in slippered feet walking through the perfumed gardens of their harem, marketplaces with spice merchants and rug sellers, with musicians playing strange instrument for dancing girls while an appreciative audience tossed coins at their feet.. Such romantic ideas in the west were born of stories such as Ally Baba and his forty Thieves. Well young Miss Talia Carlton would soon find out the reality of the fabled city. It was a shame that he could not have sent a wireless message to arrange Talia’s sale. Yet Abdulla had not lied to her, a wireless message in the clear, would not only alert Admiral Heihachirō but also the Sagamore and Agape had no desire for either of them to interfere with his plans for Talia.

"And after we send the cable, may we explore a bit of the city? It looks so lovely, so exotic... I could write an article about it."

How delightfully innocent this young blue eyed beauty still was despite her captivity in Japan.

“I would be delighted to show you Baghdad, show and unmask all its mysteries to you Miss Carlton.”

He paused for a moment as if considering something.

“If you drafted the cable here Miss Carlton we could drop it off at cable office and we could begin your guided tour of the city and its markets.”

Agape leaned against the closed door as he spoke his bold eyes drinking in Talia’s naked beauty. A smile bowed his lips as his eyes caught a glint of morning sunlight shown off one of the little stars that had so torture her nipples and of the dark pleasure it had bought her.

“Miss Carlton the city is very hot………..”

Abdulla paused a wicked smile bowed his lips a smile that Talia had come to know very well over the past two weeks.

“………Perhaps you could dispense with your under garments, of course not your chemise, or Parisian pantaloons.”

He moved to the bed to watch his naked little beauty dress.

Yes this would give him time to send messengers to the wealthiest merchants, which could truly appreciate Talia’s talents.

When Talia was at last dressed he handed her a gossamer veil that was translucent and would do little to hide her angelic face.

“It is the custom you know Miss Carlton for women to be veiled in public.”

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The cable was delivered to the overseas cable office Abdulla spoke to the clerk in Arabic. He bowed to the man knowing Talia’s cable would never reach her government or the Sagamore . Agape then took his little blue eyed beauty on a tour of the city, its points of interest, the rug and the spice market where the sensual aromas of clove, nutmeg, cinnamon, cumin, and coriander filled the air.

It was late afternoon when Abdulla led Talia up a shaded street to a square were several men seem to have gathered, their interest seemed to peak as they approached. The two Lascar sailors that had accompanied them from Golden Hind, presence was now very reassuring. Then Talia’s world crumbled as Abdulla Agape announced first in Arabic, and then in English, for Talia benefit.

“ This is Miss Talia Carlton, what am I bid for this gorgeous young beauty..”

The Lascar sailors forced Talia to the auction block and Abdulla unveiled her. There was an audible gasp as her angelic face was revealed to them.
 
Last edited:
“If you drafted the cable here Miss Carlton we could drop it off at the cable office and we could begin your guided tour of the city and its markets.”

"What an excellent idea. I will compose my cable right now." Talia sat at the writing desk and took out a piece of Golden Hind letterhead out of the drawer. She dipped the pen in the inkwell and in a very clear yet feminine hand write her cable telling the Sagamore where she was and that she would stay in Baghdad with Captain Agape until they could come and fetch her.

"I think we should check in with the American Embassy as well. I suppose I could stay there while I wait for the Sagamore. I feel that I have imposed so much on you and your crew already." Not that she wanted to leave him, especially in this new city.

“Miss Carlton, the city is very hot. Perhaps you could dispense with your undergarments. Of course not your chemise, or Parisian pantaloons.”

With her cable written, she began dressing and paused to look at Abdulla in some astonishment. "Why Captain Agape," she said a bit formally. "I cannot believe you suggest that I should go out in public minus my corset. My dress will not fit properly without it. All of the times you have taken it off me, I am surprised you did not know this about women's underthings. There is a reason for every piece of it. I will simply not lace it so tightly."

She put on her underthings and then her corset. She remembered Ayemeko commenting that such a garment was almost like being in Kinbaku under her clothing. Ayemeko found wearing her corset to be very erotic. The memory gave Talia a frisson of arousal.

She put on her dress and in deference to the heat did not button it all the way to her neck. Then she slipped her small feet into her shoes.

"I am ready."

Abdulla handed her a delicate veil. “It is the custom you know, Miss Carlton, for women to be veiled in public.”

Talia cocked her head at Abdulla. "I thought only those women of the Islamic faith were required to wear veils. I am a Christian woman. Surely my Western clothing shows that I do not worship the God of Mohammed. No offense. It suddenly occured to her that Abdulla was a Mohammedan himself.

~~~~~​

Talia knew no Arabic at all and was grateful to Have Abdulla as a protector and guide through the city. With the cable sent, she could enjoy the sights, sounds and smells of the exotic city.

Abdulla seemed right at home leading her through the marketplace where merchants called to her to inspect their wares and "buy buy buy something pretty Miss."

She thought they were going to the Embassy, when they entered a square. But the way the men milling about there looked at her, made her think that was not so. He was relieved to have not only Abdulla, but two of the crew with them. Nothing could happen to her with them nearby.

Abdulla addressed the men in Arabic. Did he know them? Then he spoke the words that devastated her.

“ This is Miss Talia Carlton, what am I bid for this gorgeous young beauty.”

Her eyes widened in shock. She could not believe what was happening. It had to be a dream. She was pushed and prodded onto a platform at the edge of the square. Abdulla himself took the veil from her face. For a moment Talia thought she might faint but Abdulla arm was around her holding her up as he pointed out her bright blue eyes and auburn hair that glowed with a copper sheen in the late afternoon sun.
 
Those soft blue eyes grew wide with disbelief as Talia was forced to the auction block. That sweet, adorable, look of shock and betrayal, the crimson flush that kissed Talia’s flawless cheeks only highlighted her pale flawless beauty. His words still ringing in her ears, “This is Miss Talia Carlton, what am I bid for this gorgeous young beauty.”

Talia Carlton almost swooned, her knees threatened to buckle under her; Abdulla’s steady her as the excited chatter of bidders vied to possess her. Agape knew that Talia Carlton's value would soar as her sweet feminine charms were revealed to them.

“Shall we give them a little peek of that gorgeous young body of yours Miss Carlton?”

Abdulla taunted the young blue eyed beauty. One of the Lascar sailors reached around Talia and ripped open the bodice of her dress bearing the sensual curve of her young firm breast to the gathered men. The bids for the blued eyed concubine, as her breasts heaved and strained against the restrain of her corset, rapidly climbed.

“Come, come Miss Carlton this is not the first time you have been required to bear yourself to a group of men. I am sure your Japanese masters have required much more of you.”

Abdulla knew that his words were as sharp as the bite of the lash.

“After all I have seen you naked and know what a talented little thing you can be Miss Carlton.”

It was clear that this man had only used her and had no real feelings for Talia. Agape dark soulless eyes held Talia gaze, his mask of affection for Talia, gone. His voice took on that tone she knew so well. It was just as hard and commanding as Tōgō Heihachirō.

“Remove your dress Miss Carlton, or do you need the help of You Escort.”

It was clear that Abdulla meant for Talia to slowly strip, teasing the bidders, so he could make the most money from her sale. Yet whether she bent to his will or whether Talia’s firry spirit would flare made no differ, for if she did not do as commanded, then the Lascars would be glad to do it for her. They were anxious to get their hands on this stunning young creature, which their Captain had enjoyed for the last two weeks.
 
Last edited:
Talia was shattered. It had been one thing to be betrayed by Cummings. The man was a toad and had never liked the fact that she was a modern woman. But Agape! He had been her savior, her protector, her lover. This betrayal cut her to the quick.

Everything was a blur, a dream--no a nightmare.

“Shall we give them a little peek of that gorgeous young body of yours Miss Carlton?”

She thought she might faint when the Lascar put hands on her and ripped her bodice. She tried to cover herself, but the Lascar held her wrists. Her feeble struggles only enlivened the bidding and the bidders.

“Come, come, Miss Carlton, this is not the first time you have been required to bare yourself to a group of men. I am sure your Japanese masters have required much more of you.”

She looked stricken. Her eyes pleaded with Agape. "Why are you doing this to me?"

Agape's eyes were cold as he ignored her question. “Remove your dress Miss Carlton, or do you need the help of You Escort.”

Talia was frozen as a rabbit freezes when it senses danger. The Lascar took a tight grip on her upper arms. At a nod from Agape another sailor stepped forward and in one motion ripped the dress off of her. She stood in her chemise and bloomers and corset. The sight of her Western underpinnings as an unusual one for the men gathered before her.

Appreciative chatter arose form the bidders and Talia's price went up a few more increments. One bidder, a caramel-colored man in embroidered silk robes, spoke in rapid Persian as he stepped to dais.

Agape nodded and the man mounted the stairs and stepped close to Talia. He smelled of exotic spices. He grabbed her chin roughly. When Talia gasped, he thrust fingers into her mouth to inspect her teeth. She struggled, but the Lascar held her tightly.

The man pulled a small dagger from his hip and proceeding to slowly and carefully cut the laces of her corset. He upped his bids in response to the others.

Agape spoke to him and he argued but stepped down form the dais.

"Remove your chemise, Miss Carlton."

The Lascar holding her shoulders stepped close behind her and pressed his body to her so that she could feel his erection. When his hands moved to push the straps of the chemise down, she tried to step away so she could remove it herself. Her fingers shook, but she managed to untie the drawstring and then unbutton the buttons down the front which teased the audience with the inner curves of her breasts.

A man yelled something out and the Lascar pulled the chemise from her and grabbed both her breasts in his calloused hands. He kneaded them and then tweaked her nipples which still sported the starburst decorations so they bit into her flesh as her nipples hardened. Her face flushed.

Bids were called out in rapid succession.

"And now the pantaloons, Miss Carlton. Have no fear, this will all be over very soon."

Talia had a fleeting moment of rebellion before a cold stern look from Agape made her resolve crumble. His betrayal had broken her. She wanted to die.

When she made no move, the Lascar behind her took hold of the waistband of her pantaloons and pulled them to her ankles finally revealing all of Talia's milk-white body to the hungry stares of the bidders.

Another man strode to the dais. Tall with weathered dark skin. He turned Talia this way and that, grabbed her bottom roughly spreading her cheeks. Then without preamble or warning, he thrust two fingers into her sex and discovered her piercing.

Talia screamed and struggled which made the man laugh. He said something to the crowd and they all laughed and the bidding began again more vigorously.

Talia thought she might faint again, but the Lascar took the bidder's familiarity as permission to take liberties himself. He made Talia spread her legs as he fingered the red hair between ehr legs that had grown back since her "rescue." He turned her so her tattoo could be fully appreciated. He used every excuse to rub his erection against her.

"Some are asking how easily you are aroused, Miss Carlton. Shall we show them?" Agape gave her a charming smile. "On your knees."
 
From the moment that Abdulla had uttered those words, that struck at Talia’s heart and soul, the look on her angelic face was one of disbelief.


“Shall we give them a little peek of that gorgeous young body of yours Miss Carlton?”

The bidders’ interest peeked as they came closer to the little dais on which Talia Carlton was displayed for their viewing pleasure.

“Come, come, Miss Carlton, this is not the first time you have been required to bare yourself to a group of men. I am sure your Japanese masters have required much more of you.”

Agape revealed that this gorgeous young creature was not as innocent as she may seem. That the blue eyed beauty had lain with her Japanese Masters, had given her luscious young body to those men. She was no virgin that could beg and plead them not to take her virtue and honor. This fair skin blue eyed beauty was a fallen woman, outside the protection of Sharia law, a prospect that only increased the bidders’ interests and the money they were willing to pay to have her, to possess this stunning young creature.

Why are you doing this to me?"

Talia turned her tear shimmer eyes to Abdulla. The stricken look in those azure blue eyes called and pleaded with him, to have mercy. Her sorrowful gaze that of a girl betrayed by her lover. That sweet gaze was met by hard cold eyes. Talia Carlson’s pleading gaze was soon answered by her false lover.

“Remove your dress Miss Carlton, or do you need the help of You Escort.”

Talia’s hesitation was met by her dress being forcibly ripped from her by one of the Lascars. Like a frighten little rabbit Talia stood there in nothing but her corset, chemise, and Persian pantaloons. It was then in that moment of indecision, that with a casual nod, Agape granted one of the bidders a special boon, one the man paid handsomely for. His eyes were dark filled with smoldering Lust as he cut the strings of Talia’s corset. It was clear that he wanted to do more to Talia he exchanged some heated words with Agape in Persian. But whatever his request was Abdulla denied him.

It was clear that the more of this blue eyed beauty’s supple young body was revealed to these men who vied to posses; the more they were willing to pay for her. The more they pointed and chattered among themselves as if they were evaluating Talia charms and Inspecting her as if she were a spirit young filly. Agape then commanded his betrayed lover, to remove her chemise, and then demand that she also remover her Persian pantaloons. What little flare of rebellion flashed in those stunning azure blue eyes, was soon put to an end, by a stern look from her Master Abdulla. With trembling fingers Talia Carlton did as she was commanded with the more than willing help of her Lascar escort, even as bitter tears stained her cheeks. It was if she was incapable of disobeying the man that had become her lover and Master. The bidders and the Lascar took the most indecent liberties with Talia’s gorgeous young body as the price to posses her grew ever higher.

Again the bids for the sobbing young beauty increased and Agape was more than satisfied with the price offered so far for Talia Carlton. This little blue eyed beauty would make him a fortune and yet he wanted more for her and he knew how to get it.

"Some are asking how easily you are aroused, Miss Carlton. Shall we show them?"

That smile that Talia knew so well, that warm smile that he had given her when she had pleased him, or cuddled to his chest, after they had made love. Now had a darker more sinister quality to it as he cooed.

"On your knees."

The command was sharp and clear leaving no doubt at what was required of her. Agape handed Talia a large obsidian dildo, its shimmering ebony color would be in mark contrast to the blue eyed beauty’s soft creamy ivory skin. When Talia hesitated Abdulla leaned close and whispered in her ear.

“Or would you rather show them how aroused you become with the caress of leather, and its fiery kiss.”

Abdulla Agape had ever intention of show these lust crazed men how dark and how ingrained Talia’s passions were. The only thing better than her submission to his will would be a flare of rebellion, a glimpse of her fiery spirit. No matter which she close Agape would make a kings ransom for her sale.
 
Agape's command was steel wrapped in silk. But this command brought Talia out of the numbness that had settle din at the realization of the depth of Agape's betrayal. She was still, at her core, an innocent forced to do things against her will and inclination. But she was an intrepid lass as the Sargent liked to tell her. She straightened her back and squared her shoulders determined not to be shamed in her nakedness. It was these Agape and these men who should be shamed.

"No." Talia voice was strong and clear. She was thankful for that because her heart was beating like a hummingbird's wings. There was no defiance when she said it. Just a firm denial of Agape's command. She would not perform such an intimate act for these men. Not a one of them was her master. She had no thought of Agape's silken threat. She only knew that she would do nothing further to titillate her audience.

Talia looked daggers at Agape, her despair at her betrayal finally giving way to anger. "You are a pig and the son of a pig." She told him trying to think of words that would insult him. "You are a man without honor. I could have loved you as no other and this is how you treat me." Always the proper girl, she pretend-spat at his feet.

The men around the dais began talking again. A few made more bids, a few others were less interested in a slave that had yet to be broken. Most however, enjoyed her fiery spirit and imagined all the methods they would use to break it.
 
Back
Top