Downed (Closed Rocket1010)

Bexyboo2090

Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Posts
289
I silently and ever so slowly crept through the dense woods, taking care to avoid any fallen branches that could possibly draw attention to what I was doing. I had seen the plane spiral down, it’s majestic tail in flames. I had no idea what nationality I would find as hearing and seeing planes was a regular occurrence these days.

I just hoped that if it was an innocent allied pilot then my parents and their friends would be able to help him get home as they were high ranking members of the Resistance movement. It was crazy, not so long ago we lived what we considered normal lives but now that was no longer the case.

People I had considered friends had been taken away from our town with no explanation though it soon became apparent that it was because of their faith. Something though considered a big part of life shouldn’t be used to define the person.

As I crept deeper into the woods, I could actually hear my heart bounce against my ribs as fear slowly started to consume me. I guess it was more the fear of the unknown as I had no idea what to really expect.

I paused for moment as my eyes scanned the tree line for any signs of the pilot, though I didn’t see a piolet, but what I did see was a white nylon Shute hanging tangled up in a large oak tree with no body attached.

I clutched my arms tightly around my curvaceous waist as I searched for the piolet though I knew in the back of my mind that he could be anywhere and it would be hard to find him. I didn’t want to call out in fear that I would draw attention to where I was and what I was doing potentially putting my life and that of the piolet in danger.
 
Shot Down

Jack Newberry had the Messerschmitt in his sights, his finger lightly on the trigger of his machine guns as the German pilot barrel rolled trying to lose him. He had shot down ten German planes so far in the fight over the skies of France and he was aiming to make this one number eleven.

His finger flinched, pulling the trigger, seeing the tracer round streaking toward the enemy aircraft. The way the enemy pilot was dipping and weaving, Jack knew the man flying it was a skilled pilot. He really didn't care about him. His mission was to shoot down any enemy plane.

In the distance he saw members of his squadron fighting hard, tracers filling the moonless sky. They were a hardened unit sent to England to fly sorties over the English Channel. As he pulled the trigger, sending more bullets toward the enemy, he thought of home for some reason. Three more months and his time would be up and he would fly home for good.

Jack was awakened by a jarring sound and realized a Messerschmitt had joined his partner and now it was two against one. Tracers whizzed by the cockpit and he now had to worry about the plane behind him. Trying to maneuver away from the plane in the rear, he lost sight of the plane he was tailing.

The sound of .... thump ..... thump ..... thump .... reached his ears and he knew he was hit. The plane took an awkward dive and he knew he was in trouble. His palms were sweaty as he tried to save the plane. But it was no use, he was about to crash.

Pulling the canopy back, he saw the flames coming from the rear of the plane. He didn't have time to worry about the German pilots circling above and probably congratulating themselves for downing an American plane over occupied France.

Jack hit the ejection handle and he was swooshed out of the burning plane and into the sky, his chute opening as the dogfight went on above him. He had heard of German pilots shooting down helpless pilots. Scanning the skies he didn't see any one following him.

The ground was rushing up and he saw he was going to land in a grove of trees. Bracing himself for a hard landing, he felt the first branches hitting him and then were larger and pain shot through his thigh. Suddenly he stopped, the parachute dangling above him, caught in the tree branches.

Jack found his knife and quickly cut the straps holding him. The fall to the ground was relatively short but when he hit, searing pain enveloped his body and he let out a loud groan. Collecting his senses, he limped to some nearby trees trying to get his bearings.

He heard a soft rustling behind him and he stood perfectly still, listening to any sound that didn't belong to the night. Then a figure appeared close to him. He lunged out, grabbing the person from behind, his arm around their neck and the knife at their throat. "Who are you?" he whispered waiting for find out if his would kill this person.
 
Esme whimpered and froze against the solid body behind her, her mind running frantic while her body relaxed it was clear that her piolet had found her instead of the other way around. “I’m Esme Dawn. I was sent by my parents to find you they are part of the Resistance and can help you. I assume you’re the allied piolet that was shot down tonight?” she whispered softly.

She swallowed feeling the cool metal of the knife against her throat, she could feel the groves of his body and guessed he was built with muscles in places she had no doubt never seen before. The French men weren’t exactly the fittest so to speak.

“They explained the code they use to communicate with allied piolets but I forgot it. I didn’t mean to startle you.” she whispered hurriedly, she hoped that he believed her as she did genuinely want to help, not only that she knew that if they didn’t hurry then the woodland would soon be filled with German SS and that filled her with sickening fear.

She had, had numerous dealings with the German SS. Not a lot of it savoury, she bleed and ached in places that broke her heart yet she had managed to befriend two SS soliders who were kind and helped take care of her not to mention the turned a blind eye to her parents rebellious movements, even helped them from time to time.
 
Resistance fighter?

Jack heard a whimper come from the person which sounded more feminine than masculine. Whoever this person was, they were shorter than him and didn't seem to be too afraid as they spoke. He listened as the person told him their name, realizing this was a woman.

Jack felt relief when she told him she was with the resistance but he didn't pull the knife away, not just yet. The command at the airbase told the men before every flight that there was a large group of resistance fighters fighting the German occupation of France. If they were shot down, they should try to find them. It seemed to Jack that he may have found such a group.

"Yes I am an Allied pilot," he whispered softly but still not willing to take the knife away from her throat. He had heard stories about German tricks and he wanted to be sure she was not a Nazi sympathizer. He was suspect when she told him she didn't remember the password.

"Who is the famous Yankee?" he whispered, feeling more nervous that she was a plant by the Nazis.

He remembered the words of the high command to never trust anyone if they didn't know the code. Now he was faced with a dilemma, trust this woman or slice her neck open and try to find the resistance.

"Tell me who is the famous Yankee?" he whispered again pressing the knife harder against her throat. He hoped to hear her say Joe DiMaggio. He was the most famous New York Yankee baseball player. While code words changed often this was one that was not known to Europeans.

The sound of dogs barking in the distance heightened his awareness that he needed to find safe shelter from the Germans. They evidently saw the plane go down in flames and were now searching the countryside for the downed pilot.

"You have only a few moments to live if you can't tell me the code," he whispered harshly into her ear as his fingers tightened on the knife handle.
 
She felt the tears sting the corner of her eyes at the feel of his grip tightening around her throat. Despite her parents being French, they had both lived in the United States for a time and her father had become an avid Yankees fan. She thought for a moment as the barking drew closer.

“Joe DiMaggio” She whispered softly, relief washing through her body as he quickly let her go. She glanced down at his leg and saw that there was some dark staining which on meant blood. Pulling the scarf head band from her curly hair she slowly fell to her knees before unknotting it and securing it around his thigh. “My father is a doctor he will take a proper look. But we have to hurry, come.” She said softly her accent clear though urgent.

Gently grabbing his hand she lead him through the dense woods pausing every now and again to see where the barking and flash lights were coming from. It didn’t take them long before they were entering a vast converted barn like house.

“It’s not much but it’s home.” She smiled softly at the piolet, up until now she hadn’t had a real chance to admire him. Just glancing at his broad frame and rugged good looks made her heart flutter and knots pull in her stomach.
 
Jack felt relief when the woman said, “Joe DiMaggio.” Moving the knife away from her throat, he saw her look to his leg. When she knelt before him tying a scarf around his thigh, he felt her hand accidently touch his crotch. As she tightened the scarf, he felt the throbbing pain in his leg and warmness running down his leg.

He smiled down at her when she told him her father was a doctor. But it would do no good if they were caught by the Germans. He heard the dogs barks get louder and knew if they caught a whiff of his blood, they would be on them quickly.

He was grateful for her finding him first as he followed her through the woods, seemingly winding back and forth. He was in no position to question her tactics and had to trust she knew what she was doing. The lights and barking seem to disappear and soon they were at an old barn.

"Thank you," Jack whispered when she guided him into the house. She lit a kerosene lamp and he got his first look at his savior. She was very beautiful and had a sparkle in her eye. At 5'10" he stood over her just savoring the fact that he was not captured. "I don't know how I can ever repay you Esme," he said looking around at the sparse furniture.

With the war waging, people didn't have much as they tried to survive the horrors of war. And from what he heard, the Nazis were very brutal to the occupied countries people who did not accept them. It was evident these people did not accept the Nazis as friends.

Jack started to feel a little light-headed as he made his way to a bed in the corner of the room. "I don't feel very good," he whispered knowing he lost a lot of blood. Sitting down, he fell backward, his world going black. After what seemed like a few minutes, he heard a male voice instructing someone, "Cut off his pants, we need take care of his wound before an infection sets in." Jack moaned, trying to wake up but then a veil of darkness descended on him once again.
 
Last edited:
Esme glanced up at her father as he started to work on the piolets leg. She then got to her feet and went to get some warm water. So that she could not only clean his leg up some but also his face. She glanced out of the window and frowned at the sight of numerous SS officers rushing around, they were no doubt looking for the piolet it was the same old routine everytime there was a downed plane.

Carrying the bowl of water over to her father she knelt down beside the piolets head and began to lightly brush the damp cloth over his handsome face. She took a moment to drink in his appearance she had been right, his uniform seemed to cling to muscles in places she didn’t know was possible and his face though tired was certainly more handsome than some of the men around the town.

“Go and get him some clothes out of my closet.” Her father spoke softly as he cleaned the wound before slowly starting to stich it. Esme just nodded and placed the cloth back into bowl before heading upstairs to her fathers room.

She rummaged through his closet for some clothes and settled on a pair of dark trousers and white shirt. To be honest she didn’t really have much choice. Her father wasn’t the type of guy that liked variety.

Scooping up the clothes she began to make her way downstairs and smiled to see that he had woken up again and that her father had finished patching him up.
 
Jack felt as if he were in a dream with cool water being applied to his face. Every time he opened his eyes, he saw the shadows of a man and woman leaning over him. He knew he groaned and each time a cool sensation seemed to wrap around his face and the face of an angel appeared with a voice that seemed so distant yet so close as he tried to awaken from this dream.

His eyes fluttered open, feeling pain in his left thigh and a man standing over him with needle and thread. "Where ..... where am I?" he asked trying to sit up.

"You are in good hands young man. My daughter found you and brought you here before the SS found you. They are outside now looking for you."

The memory of being shot down and young beautiful woman rescuing him, flew by in his mind. Glancing at the windows, he could see the faint light of flashlights and the sound of dogs barking. Hearing a sound, he quickly looked in the opposite direction, seeing the woman who saved him.

"You must hurry," the man was telling him. "Esme .... give him the clothes you found." Turning his attention to Jack, he said quietly, "Get out of your uniform and put these on. I will burn your clothes so there is no trace you were here."

Jack realized his pants were missing and she was staring at him. Moaning slightly from the pain in his thigh, he got off the bed, quickly stripping off his uniform while the woman and man watched him. He saw her eyes darting over his body as he took the clothes from her. Dressing quickly in the dark trousers and white shirt, he heard the sound of men's voices getting louder.

"Esme ..... get him down into the fruit cellar. They will not think to look for him there. I will hide these clothes and burn them in the morning." The man saw the hesitation on the girls face. "Hurry Esme ..... there is no time to dawdle."

Jack felt her soft hand grab his and they walked to the back of the house. Pulling up the carpet, he saw the hidden entrance to the cellar below. Moving quickly down the rickety wooden ladder, he found himself in a small room with the woman. There was sudden darkness when the old man closed the opening and then he heard the carpet being replaced.

He was groping around when he felt the softness of a breast in his hand and then a soft hand over his pulling it away. "I'm sorry Esme," he said as she guided him to a wooden bench and sat him down. He felt her body next to his and instinctively he put his arm around her. "Thank you for saving me," he whispered as voices got louder from the room above.
 
Esme smiled softly at him, though was thankful that it was dark enough to hide her innocent blush. She had never felt a touch so soft, though she was no longer a virgin thanks to the SS she had nothing to really compare his touch too.

“It was my pleasure. I try to help my parents as much as I can though I can’t do much at least I can help by keeping you guys safe.” She whispered softly, her hands groping around from a couple of blankets they kept down in the cellar for such an occasion.

She bit her lip slightly. “Do you have anyone waiting for you at home?” she asked softly, she wasn’t sure why she had asked him such a question but she knew in her heart she wanted to try and get to know him before the resistance moved him out.
 
Jack heard the sound of boots on the floor above them, feeling anxious about being caught. He had heard stories about pilots who were captured, interrogated and then sent off to concentration camps. But there were also stories about captured pilots who were shot on the spot so the SS didn't have to deal with them.

As the voices got louder, he whispered to Esme, "No I don't have a girl back home. She called it off when she found out I volunteered for flight school." He thought it quite odd that she would ask a question at a time like this.

From up above he heard her father's voice telling him the pilot was not in there house and they should go look somewhere else. "Where is your daughter? Why is she not here? It is too late for her to be outside alone," came the question from a German officer.

"We had some cows get loose in the pasture and I sent her to get them," her father said.

"I think you are lying to us," a stern voice called out.

"No .... no I would never lie to you."

There was a loud slap and the sound of a groan and Jack knew the SS officer had hit her father. Another loud slap came from above. "If I find out you are lying to me you will get more than a gentle reminder." With each hit, Jack felt Esme jerk a little, pushing her young supple body against him.

The sound of boots disappeared but the hatch remained closed, sealing him and Esme in the dark cellar. "I have a feeling I may not make it back to my unit any time soon," he said feeling the young woman snuggling against him.
 
Esme swallowed and shrugged. “Who knows the resistance are good at doing their job. I need to go down to the field in case they check.” She whispered softly before pulling away from him before creeping to the far end of the cellar where there was a small trap door that she could climb up through.

The last thing she wanted was for her father to get hurt in anyway because they were trying to do the right thing. Pulling herself through the hatch she quietly crept across the yard until she was in the far end of the field.

Just as she was closing the gate behind her she felt a large hand grab her arm and turn her to face him. “Oskar.” She gasped looking up at her SS friend. “What is going on?” she asked as she made her French accent thicker as she drank in his pale features.

“Where is the piolet Esme?” he asked in a soft hurried voice. “Is he safe, you need to be careful Esme. The others as suspecting your family more and more and if you’re not careful they will take you to one of the camps.” He whispered hurriedly.

Esme nodded though stepped away from him as other SS guards made their way toward her. “Was the old man telling the truth?” His commanding officer against as he admired Esme with a hunger in his eyes that made her stomach knot.

“Yes she had just finished rounding them up when I got here.” he defended, Esme could feel the nerves burning through her body. She just wanted to go back home where she was at least a little bit safer.

“You better go home then.” The commanding officer said gruffly. Esme nodded and went to walk past him a small yelp leaving her lips at the feel of him slapping her ass. If she wasn’t scared of what they would do to her then she would have put him in his place.

Wrapping her tired arms around her waist she hurried back through the village to the house, slipping inside and bolting it shut. “Is everything okay, Esme?” her father asked.

“I think they believe us for now.” She said before going over to the cellar entrance, moving the carpet and calling softly. “You can come out now.”
 
When Esme left him, he felt alone in the total darkness. The longer she was gone, the more he thought of being captured by the SS officers. He tried to think of home but that was painful knowing that soon somebody would go to his parents house, telling them he was missing in action. He knew his mother and father would be devastated with the news that their eldest son may not be coming home.

The pain in his leg brought him back to the present and the total darkness of the cellar. Shortly after Esme left the sound of boots above him disappeared. He wondered if the Nazis believed them or did they take them somewhere for interrogation. He felt panic start to set in and then the sound of softer footsteps came from above the cellar.

The sound of the carpet moving and when the wooden hatch was being moved, he was showered with soft light from above. He smiled at Esme when she told him it was ok to come out of the cellar. She had such a pretty and graceful smile on her face and he thought that he would love to know her much better in a different time and place.

"I'm sorry for the trouble," he said standing next to Esme and looking at her father and mother.

"No don't be sorry young man. We are grateful to you for fighting for our freedom," he responded in broken English. Turning to Esme, the old man smiled. "She is the brave one. Standing up to the Nazis defying their occupation of our land."

Jack looked as Esme and saw her smile at her father and then look up at Jack. It seemed she was about to speak when her father told spoke. "Esme take this young man down to the cabin that is built into the side of the hill and wait for someone to come get him. It may be a few days before this calms down."

Turning his attention to Jack, he said, "The Nazis seemed especially interested in you tonight. Maybe you have some information they want. Whatever it is you need to leave quickly and we will get you back to your people."

The elderly woman picked up a sack and handed it to Esme. "There are enough provisions for a week in here. Be careful."

Jack thanked the elderly couple and then looked to Esme who probably had been through this in the past with other downed pilots.
 
Esme kissed both her parents as she waited for Jake to climb from the cellar. She wasn’t sure how good she would be as she had never done this before but her parents must deem her capable or they wouldn’t have asked her to do it, she knew about the cabin. It was a kind of safe house just outside of the village that no one knew about outside of the resistance.

Offering the piolet a small smile she linked her arm with his, before quietly leading out of the side door which would lead them on the right path of the cabin. She couldn’t explain the way she was feeling with regards to the piolet but she knew that it was feelings and sensations she had never experienced before.

“Can you speak French?” she asked softly, hoping that he could just in case they were stopped by anyone but Oskar or Andrew. They were SS but they were just two people who had no choice in doing what they were told and tried their best to help the resistance where ever they could.
 
Jack returned Esme's smile and thanked her parents for all their help rescuing and hiding him from the Nazis. "If I have the chance to pay you back some day I will," he said before they walked out the side door.

He was surprised when Esme did not remove her arm from his as they walked along a narrow path near the main road. The woods they were heading for were up ahead and they looked formidable in the dark night. When she asked quietly if he could speak French, he knew she may not like the answer.

"No I'm very sorry but we were never taught French or any of the other languages. We were rushed into the war and never knew where we would be fighting." He tried to see the expression on her face but the night was pitch dark and with the war going on, every house had their shades pulled to shut off any light from inside.

'Is she expecting us to meet Germans on our way to the cabin deep in the woods,' he thought as they continued on the path. Then in the distance he saw headlights of a vehicle speed around the corner in front of them. Without thinking, Jack pulled Esme down into some tall grass. The fall caused his guide to land on top of him, their faces inches apart.

He held her tightly in his arms as the half-ton truck carrying Nazi soldiers barreled down the road toward the village. Jack held his breath, looking at Esme staring at him and hoping they were not noticed. When the truck roared past without stopping, he breathed a sigh of relief.

Rolling her onto her side, he looked into her eyes. For a moment, he thought of kissing her but he knew better. They had only met and she was to lead him to a safe house where other members of the resistance would take him to back to his unit.

"We had better get to the wood quickly before we are spotted," he said getting up on his knees and looking down the road to made sure the coast was clear.
 
Esme felt her breath catch in her chest at how close they were. She had a strange feeling in the pit of her stomach she wanted this handsome stranger to kiss her but then he moved away from her curvaceous body making her frown. Shaking her head clear of her thoughts she slowly climbed to her feet and checked the grounded in case anything had fallen out of the rucksack before leading him in the direction of the cabin.

"What is your homeland like?" she asked curiously, though her parents had lived in the states for a time it was before she'd been born they had been planning on going back to the States but then the war started and their country was quickly invaded dashing any hopes of broadening her horixons.

She couldn't explain why she felt so comfortable with this man, they hardly knew eachother yet she felt like she had known him her entire life. Reaching the cabin Esme slowly pushed open the door and allowed Jake in before her. She made sure they hadn't been followed before closing the door behind them.

"Again it's not much but enough to see us through until they come to get you." she explained as she pulled the black heavy set curtains closed before igniting a couple of candles. "Make yourself comfortable and I'll set about making us something to eat." She said carrying the satchel to the kitchen area.
 
As Jack and Esme walked quickly to the woods, he wondered what it would feel like to kiss this French woman. Just a few minutes ago when she was lying on top of him, he had the strongest urge to lift his head and kiss her. He shook his head when she asked him what his homeland was like.

"Where I live Esme, the land rolls gently with the Rocky Mountains in the distance. My family farms a lot of land and I help out but my real love is fishing and hunting in the mountains. Someday I hope to go back home and start a family but that doesn't look like it will very soon." He looked over at Esme realizing he was in the war and thoughts of home would not do him any good right now.

They walked in silence on narrow paths and dense foliage where no path was worn until finally they came to the cabin. The cabin was well hidden and if one walked nearby they could walk right past it without knowing it was there. Once inside he looked around, seeing a kitchen area, large bed, some fishing poles, a wooden table with four oak chairs, and a stone fireplace. He was sure the fireplace had not been used since the start of the war as the smoke would be a dead give-away that someone was occupying the cabin.

Pulling out a chair, he felt exhausted as he watched Esme in the candlelight prepare a simple meal. He took in the soft curves of her body hidden by the baggy pants and loose fitting shirt. He liked the way she carried herself as she scurried around the kitchen, every so often turning to look at him. Each time he gave her a soft smile and then she was carrying two plates of food.

Jack wondered what the next few days were going to be like, hiding in the cabin, trying to avoid capture by the Nazis. What would they do to pass the time in the small cabin?
 
Esme smiled and settled herself on the floor with her plate resting in front of her. She had so many things going through her mind she wasn't sure what to think or feel. She just knew that keeping a low profile would be key to both of their survival.

Though despite all that she couldn't help but drink in the way her fathers clothes seemed to cling to Jake's body. They managed to make every grove and bulge of his muscles stand out and it was certainly a sight she had never laid eyes on before.

Her thoughts then drifted to the moment in the woods, she was sure he would have kissed her but then he hadn't. Leaving her wondering what his lips tasted like. This was certainly going to be a long few days if her mind kept torturing her with those kind of thoughts.
 
As they ate their dinner, Jack glanced at Esme in the soft glow of the candlelight. He found himself wondering it they would have ever met if it hadn't been for the war. He was pretty sure their lives would not have crossed but fate seemed have brought them together. His plane could have easily crashed a few miles away in which they would not have met.

Jack thought Esme was a brave woman to stick her neck to save him earlier in the evening. Now it was early morning, the sun would rise in just a few more hours and he was feeling tired. He finished his meal and took his plate to the wash basin that served as a sink.

He saw her stealing glances at him and he took the time to study her. She looked so delectate in the soft flickering light and he wondered if she had a man who was fighting for the resistance. Walking to the bed he sat on the edge of it and he smiled at her, saying, "thank you again Esme. I think you did a very brave thing tonight rescuing me and then bringing me this place. Earlier you asked me if I had a girl back home. I told you I don't have anyone except my family. What about you? Do you have someone special fighting for the resistance or someone else that has caught your fancy?
 
Esme gave Jake a small sad smile at hid innocent question. "He died at the start of the war. He was part of the French military and when they invaded they executed him because he refused to hurt the Jews. " She explained softly as her chest ached at the mere mention of the man she once loved.

Taking a slow steady breath she began to wash the plates. "Though I do have my eye on someone." She admitted shyly. "Why don't you go get settled?" She suggested softly.
 
Jack felt sorry for Esme to have lost her man at the beginning of the war. Before he left the states, he had heard many sad stories of families losing loved ones in the war. It seemed war didn't spare anyone heartache and pain.

He could see the painful expression on her face as she began washing the dishes and he was taken aback a little when she said she had her eye on someone. He was going to ask her who the lucky man was but she told him to get settled and she seemed to not want to tell him who it was.

Lying on his back he put his arm over his eyes wondering who was the lucky man. Was he part of the resistance? Was he someone in the village? Or maybe he was in the French Army which was in tatters due to the Nazi invasion.

He could feel the tiredness of the day and night begin to take a toll on his body and mind. Bits and pieces of his day were floating around in his mind when he felt the mattress move a little and then he felt her pressing against him. Instinctively he put his arm around her shoulders, pulling her body against him, feeling her body shift a little and her head rest on his chest. It seemed so right to snuggle with the woman who saved him.
 
The minute she felt his arm around her shoulders she couldn't help but snuggle close to him. She wanted nothing more than to admit it was him she had her eye on but she knew deep down that their situation wasn't the best time to announce that not to mention that she would never see him again once the resistance came for him and she wasn't sure she could let her heart go through all that.

She soon fell in to a light sleep, quickly waking at the sound of mumbling and fidgeting she was sure was coming from Jake, not that she could blame him as he had been through an ordeal already. She gently cupped his clean shaven face and stroked his cheek softly. "Jake, your safe. No one is going to hurt you." she soothed softly, his grip tightenting around her waist.
 
The plane in front of him bank hard to the right as he pulled the trigger, sending a volley of bullets into the sky. He had the Messerschmitt in his sights and was going for the kill when he felt his plane jolt from the enemy bullets. Then he was on the ground, running through the woods away from the dogs and SS soldiers. His breathing was heavy and he could feel perspiration poring out of his body from the exertion and fear of capture.

"I've got to find the cabin ..... where is the cabin," he mumbled. He saw the cabin but he couldn't run. His feet felt like lead and then the soldiers were right behind him, almost on top of him. A soft voice was calling out to him, "Jack, your safe. No one is going to hurt you."

Jack's grip tightened around the waist of the supple body trying to soothe his fears. His eyes fluttered open to see darkness while his breathing was labored and his mind trying to figure out if what he was feeling was real or a dream.

Turning onto his side, he saw Esme looking at him with concern in her eyes. She didn't say anything as she stroked his cheek, letting him know silently that he was safe. "I had a horrible dream Esme but you saved me again," he said smiling at her.

He saw her looking back at him, her eyes scanning his face. The reaction was natural as he draped his free arm over her shoulder and then pulled her against him, feeling her breasts push into his chest. And then without another word, he leaned forward, kissing her gently but firmly on her full lips.
 
She returned his kiss, savouring the way his gentle lips tasted against his lips. She had never been kissed willingly before and she had to admit she liked the way his lips felt against hers.

She felt his warmth wash over her as she tried to press her lithe body against his wanting to feel more of him against her. She carefully reached up and cupped his cheek not wanting to break the spell they seemed so wrapped up in.

Esme moaned softly granting him access to her mouth while her tongue carefully and somewhat blindly danced against his.
 
Rather than pull away, he felt her lips press tighter on his and then her tongue slid into his mouth, searching. His tongue responded, pressing against her welcoming tongue and when it withdrew, his followed instinctively into her mouth.

His left hand pressed harder on her back, wanting to feel her body sliding against his. The right hand was not idle, sliding up and down her side, over her hips and then cupping an ass cheek. "Ohhhhh," he moaned softly against her lips, never wanting this feeling to end.

Jack wasn't sure if this was the right thing to do but it felt so good after what he had just gone through. Squeezing the firm cheek, he pulled her rear toward him, his leg slipped between her thighs and he let out another soft moan into her mouth when he felt her tongue following his back into his mouth.
 
Esme moaned softly as she seemed to melt against him. She had never had sensations run through her body like this before and she wanted to feel so much more with him. Something about being tucked against Jake not only made her feel safe but also long to take away his fears and replace them with pleasure and happiness.
 
Back
Top