Penis Unlimited...Take two

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS is how a big, beautiful, UNCUT, cock usually looks after I've "milked" out the last thick drops of his cum, swallowed and FINALLY let it out of my hot mouth! Spent...drained...satisfied...for the moment! ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ’–

Orrrr...it could be how his cock looks when I'm just getting down on my knees to please!!! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Either way it looks really good!!

Mmm...I'm in LOVE! ๐Ÿ’“

And absolutely magnificent cock! I could make love to that with my warm, wet mouth, lips and tongue for fucking EVER!!! I LOVE that luscious-looking, polished, classic, helmet-shaped head! And...I ADORE that wonderful foreskin!!! Throw in a pair of sweet testicles hidden inside a really pretty, lightly furred, wrinkly scrotum and...well...I just go cocksucking crazy!!! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–

I LOVE this lovely cock!!! ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’•

Last edited:
Now, here is one beauty of a pleasure machine: his own pleasure, and that of anyone [or four or five together] who might get tangled with his body and his man-meat. Yeah. Fucking stud there.

Well said, simon! It would be a great day at the beach, or anywhere when meeting this hot man there, and in this sexy pose for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back