The Succubus Diaries (Closed for LassardLost and Slut_in_White)

Astarte didn't quite understand at first. She blinked several times, and her mouth popped open once she managed to register what he was saying. "Wait, now? I... Well. I don't see why not, I suppose." She began to laugh, excitement colouring her tone at the idea. She hadn't expected Ethan to buy into the idea of dating her normally so completely - she had assumed it would take time for them to adjust. But he seemed attached to the idea, and she found it really compelling, to go on an adventure like that. "Hah! I suppose this means I'll get to play tourist in another city before even getting properly familiar with this one!"

Leaning toward him, she bit her lip, a slight flush touching her cheeks. "So... how does this work? What would I need?" She had no idea that something more than maybe just a travel bag might be necessary, it seemed.

"What do you need?" Ethan said excitedly, "You really don't need anything, just a bag of clothes, something to- oh." It dawned on him. "Oh, no, it won't work. You'd need ID. An identification card like a drivers license or something, at least for domestic flights." Of course this plunged Ethan back into the realization that Astarte really wasn't from "around here." In fact, how would they get her any of those things? Those were problems for another time, he concluded.

Ethan waved his hands as if to dismiss it, his tone still playful, "Well, we could just explore this city. You probably haven't been out and about in a human city right?" Ethan suddenly realized he should probably lower his voice, as the waitress approached the table with their meals. Had she heard his comment "in a human city"? Even if she did, she'd probably just assume they were playing some kind of game with each other. People really didn't have the frame of reference to suspect spirits from the Nether among them, especially not these days.

"Thank you," Ethan smiled at the waitress cordially as she bid them an enjoyable meal and walked off.

"Or," Ethan continued, taking his napkin and spreading it out on his lap, "why don't you tell me? You said that in your world you watch us, watch our lives and our existence. Is there anything that you think you'd like to do?"

When the bubble of their promised trip fell through, Astarte's face fell. ID? It was something she was only vaguely familiar with to begin with, and she had no idea how to even begin to find one - and she had no idea how insanely complicated it was going to be to create an identity for her. An adult can't just appear from nowhere. But that would be an issue for another time.

Distraction came in the form of the arrival of their food, and she was left staring down at the plate with a mouth noticeably watering. She hadn't eaten since arriving. Apparently she was starving. And she'd honestly never seen food that looked so good. She licked her lips and speared a hashbrown with her fork, taking a bite. Her eyes slipped shut and she made a small moan of pleasure that - perhaps unsurprisingly - sounded outright sexual. The only saving grace was that it was quiet. Nobody else but Ethan could have heard it.

Probably.

She seemed to roll his question around in her mind for a while, though honestly it was more an excuse to simply enjoy her food for a few more moments before she attempted to answer. "Let's see. I've always wanted to swim. It seems comfortable, and peaceful. I've never done it." She popped another bite into her mouth, humming her pleasure in a tone that this time was less overtly sexual, but still managed to draw the less-than-subtle attention of the group of men at the next table. She ignored them, though her smile suggested she knew there was other attention on her, and she winked at Ethan while they were checking her out. "What do you think?"

Ethan had to stop chewing his food when he heard Astarte's first moan of pleasure at... eating a hash brown. Then with the second one, though more tame, he did the same, his eyes darting over to the men behind them on the table before darting back to Astarte, a glob of food lodged in his cheek. He then remembered to swallow, and did so. It wasn't the men as much that concerned him - though his own manly instincts had started to stir when he caught a couple of them eyeing her - as it was his concern that he might be made ravenous again for her... just because she was eating too sexy.

"Uh," Ethan leaned over a little, "Astarte, maybe you want to... eat a little less loudly? First of all those guys behind you noticed, and, I'd rather they not. But really more than that..." Ethan lowered his voice to a whisper locking eyes with Astarte, "If you do everything so sexy we'll never get anywhere or do anything. That's the real problem." Ethan smirked and sat back, taking another bite of his eggs.

"But yeah," he resumed a normal, if slightly artificially loud, "swimming would be fun. I could teach you." And, Ethan couldn't help but think, there may be opportunities for...

Ethan re-focused on his food. It was delicious indeed... just like Astarte.

He requested that she 'tone down' her eating, and she grinned, chewing her lip. Then she fluttered her eyelashes at him, her expression one of intentionally over-done innocence. "Whatever do you mean?" she asked playfully, spearing more food with her fork. "I don't see a problem with that at all," she purred, eyeing him quite openly.

Her foot slipped across the floor under the table until she found his, and then, slipping off her sandal, her toes began to trail lightly up the inside of his calf. And all the while, she pretended like she wasn't doing anything at all. "Good! Then we'll have to go find somewhere private for a swimming lesson after breakfast." She paused, and winked. "Well. Unless you'd like to go shopping for a bathing suit first."

Ethan's fork froze in midair as soon as he felt Astarte's foot touch the inside of his leg. She batted her eyelids at him like she was some kind of innocent thing. Then she mentioned swimming. Then she mentioned bathing suit. And throughout the entire thing between her tone and her foot which was inching further up his leg by the moment, Ethan found his thoughts far, far removed from eating.

He put his fork down. "If we don't get you a bathing suit, there will be no swimming in that pool." Ethan straightend himself, his eyes popping open just a bit as he felt Astarte along his inner thigh. "If we do get you a bathing suit, we'll at least be able to get a few minutes of swimming lessons in... so... bathing suit first I'd say..."

As Astarte directed her attention towards him, the way she looked, felt, everything about her, attracted him to her. He could feel - again - the fire of desire being lit within him for her.

"We should really finish our food." Ethan said, trying to take his next bite and keep his focus.

She could feel the lust rising in him, and that really only encouraged her further. She was running her toes up and down the inside of his thigh, teasing and gentle, while she continued to pretend she was doing nothing at all, chewing happily on her breakfast as he struggled to string together the end of his sentence.

"Alright. Bathing suit shopping after breakfast, and then swimming lessons. That sounds like fun!"

His almost-plea to let him finish his breakfast drew a small laugh from her, and she shrugged. "I don't know what you mean. I'm not going to stop you from eating whatever you want, Ethan." From her tone, it sounded very much like she wasn't talking about breakfast anymore.

Ethan's face visibly flushed with that last comment, and his hand hesitated a bit before hastily stabbing a hash brown on his plate. He licked his lips he drilled his gaze into Astarte's eyes, raising his eyebrows. He pointed his fork with the hash brown on it at her. "You. Are terrible. Do you know that? You're going to..." Ethan felt a little electric shock run from his inner thigh to his groin. "You're going to make a problem."

You're going to make a problem? Ethan's language capabilities had descended to that of an ESL student.

"Oh God... waitress!" Ethan called out suddenly, a bit too loud, attracting the attention of a few of the nearby patrons. He raised his arm, clicking his fingers. "Waitress!"

The poor lady hurried over. "Y-Yes sir?"

"Sorry, can we please, uh, eat our, I mean - have our check?" Ethan kept his eyes locked on the waitress, not wanting to look over at Astarte. Of course, this meant that Ethan looked a bit odd staring hard at the waitress he was talking to, who slowly said, "Sure, right," and then walked off quickly.

Ethan turned to Astarte with his finger out, as if warning her, "You better stop. Stop." Ethan didn't really mean it though, and everything about his tone and his body language said the opposite of what his words did.

She hid a grin at the way he struggled with his words, even worse now than it was a moment ago. Then his abrupt call for the waitress drew a full-blown peal of laughter, which she'd thankfully contained by the time the poor woman actually arrived. Astarte had to shoot the woman an apologetic look.

"I'm so sorry," she said cordially to the flustered server. "He's feeling ill. We should probably go, sooner rather than later, if you could." Too bad. She was pretty sure the waitress was going to try to leave her number, too. Oh well.

Once she was gone, the accusations started again, and Astarte's foot slid further up his thigh, this time outright grazing the line of his cock through his pants. "Stop? Stop what? I have no idea what you're talking about, Ethan."

Ethan's cock, of course, started responding. Which really wasn't fair, because very soon he would need to get up and walk out of a busy restaurant, and then a mall, looking for a bathing suit of all things, with Astarte of all people.

"Astarte, please, I have to get up and walk after this. I can't walk around with a huge pitched tent between my legs... how are wee-e-e-e... going to get your bathing suit?" Ethan shifted his chair back a bit, moving his groin away just enough so that Astarte's toes couldn't reach his steadily growing bulge anymore.

It's not like it mattered all that much, though. He still had her to look at and listen to, which was more than enough to keep his hard on going.

The waitress came back with the check, and Ethan slapped his credit card down on the tray and handed back to her without looking. She picked it up and walked off.

Ethan stood up, quickly trying to readjust himself in a way that his bulge wouldn't show as much. "Okay! Why don't we save her another walk back here eh?" He chirped, and then extended his arm to Astarte, "Shall we."

As Astarte's got up and stepped close to Ethan to take his arm, Ethan leaned in to Astarte's ear, "I can't wait to take you in the swimming pool," he breathed into her ear. Then he walked over to the waitress' stand, signed the bill, leaving a generous tip, and waltz with Astarte on his arm out of the diner.

She pouted when he leaned away, but she still let him do so, her foot finally dropping back to the floor so she could slip back into her shoe.

The waitress returned with the cheque, and Astarte offered her a wink and a smile before she left, raising her spirits a little after the strangeness at their table before. And then, the next instant, Ethan was on his feet, asking her to join him. She stood, slipping her arm into his. For a moment, she was tempted to touch him elsewhere on the way by. But the way he was shifting about, trying to hide his hard-on, she took pity for the moment and left him alone.

Once they were outside, however, she felt a little more free to tease. They were nearly at the car, and she made to release their linked arms to get into the passenger's seat. But instead, at the last moment, she caught him by the arm, swung him around, and pressed him against the car. Her body pressed tight against his, and she kissed him thoroughly, breathlessly and hungrily. And when she parted from him, her eyes had that tempting glow once again. "A taste. So you know what's waiting for you when you finally decide you can't wait any longer."

Ethan looked into those beautiful, mesmerizing eyes, and as soon as Astarte had finished speaking, he grabbed her ass and pulled her into him, his other arm wrapping around her back. He kissed her back, his tongue twisting around hers, and his hips grinding against hers as he pulled her into him. His kiss was violently desirous, and if that weren't indication enough, the fact that he was pushing the length of his hardness against her crotch was.

He pulled back, grinning devilishly at his girl. "The problem is I know what you taste like. He let her go and got in the driver's side, Astarte the passenger's side.

"I have a friend who's away traveling right now, and he let's me use his swimming pool whenever I want. There'll be no one there..." Ethan grinned over at Astarte as he started driving off. "I guess we'll have to make do without a bathing suit."

About five minutes into the drive, Ethan, un-announced, slipped his right hand down Astarte's thigh and in between her legs. He kept his eye on the road, but he began rubbing his fingers against her crotch, in slow, purposeful motions. "Two can play at that game, by the way." He winked at Astarte, pleased with himself as he navigated the next turn.

She hadn't expected him to act so openly on his lust. As they drove along, she'd been staring out the window, trying to ignore her burning lust - and the lust she could feel rolling off of him - else she act on it and cause a car accident. And then, rather abruptly, she felt his hand on her thigh, and it pulled a ragged gasp from her, screwing her eyes shut. He slipped his fingers up towards the valley between her legs, and she shifted in her seat, opening them to grant him better access.

It was teasing as hell to have him touch her like this through her jeans. She found herself wishing suddenly that she'd chosen to wear the dress instead. Forcing her eyes open, she glanced over at him to reveal irises that were burning bright. She began to roll her hips against his touch, moaning shamelessly each time his finger grazed near her throbbing clit.

Her hands slid up her trim stomach, under her shirt to grasp at her breasts. The act pushed her shirt up so that most of her chest was openly visible to him. Head tossed back, rhythmic moving of her hips, hands pushed up her shirt and her jaw dropped open in a long, sensuous moan, anyone who looked into the car would have no problem guessing what sort of activities might have been occurring.

And, if course, Ethan couldn't escape the sight and sound of her. If he was going to tease her like this, she would make sure he could "enjoy" every last minute of it.

With Astarte's response to his hand, Ethan almost had a half a mind to pull over that very instant and take her there and then. However, they were on a main road, and that would have still been a very public display of affection. At this time, they came to a red light, and suddenly - as if his mind came out of a haze he hadn't realized he was in - Ethan found himself starting past Astarte into a car with an elderly couple sitting in it... staring aghast into their car.

"Oh my God," Ethan pulled his hand away and quickly placed back on the steering wheel. "Astarte. Astarte!" He hushed urgently as his cheeks flushed red. The woman started shaking her head in disapproval. The man looked awkwardly back to front of his car, back again at Astarte and then back to the road ahead of them.

Ethan realized it was his fault, of course. "Shit. Sorry. That was bad." Ethan couldn't help but chuckle, though. This was the kind of thing you saw in old Chevy Chase movies. Minus the spirit from the Nether world.

Still, Ethan had noticed the flash in Astarte's eyes. It had, undoubtedly, triggered Ethan's desire for Astarte, and he found himself driving faster to get to his friend's home so that they could start their... swimming lessons.

His hands withdrew and she whimpered in open disappointment. Her eyes had been closed when Ethan looked past her into the next car, and she wasn't exactly inclined towards caring, in any case. Her eyes, burning like embers once more, fluttered open and she caught sight of him blushing and staring hard at the road ahead. It was a struggle to push through the haze of desperate lust (and hunger) that was overtaking her whole mind, but Ethan made her want to. He was disturbed by something. That mattered to her. Just another in the long list of ways he was strange - she had never imagined a man who could make her want to feel anything other than lust.

She straightened, tugging her shirt back down, and tilted her head in confusion. "Ethan?" Her voice was still thick with sultry heat, her desire for him no less powerful for her attempts to ignore it in favor of understanding why he stopped. "What was bad?" It was only then that she looked around, finally catching sight of the elderly couple in the next car. She grinned, licked her lips, and offered the poor man driving a wink. Which only seemed to send his wife further into her fury of disgust. The light turned, and they were on their way. "Why is it bad if we're seen? The man seemed to like what he was seeing, even if he pretended not to."

Astarte's question reminded Ethan - again - of her non-local origins. He sighed, not because of the question itself, but because, well, he wasn't quite sure where to begin. How do you teach social mores to an adult who... wasn't really a human being and had no experience with such things? What frustratingly odd question, Ethan thought.

"Ok, uh. Here's the thing. In general, it's not considered appropriate to do overtly sexual things in public. I mean, people do it, but, decent folk don't usually approve. Holding hands, fine. Kissing, fine, though it also depends on where and what the kiss is like." Ethan thought for a moment. "I guess if one were at one's parent's home, for example, a little peck would be fine, but not a long sloppy kiss... but then, it really varies based on culture too. Like in certain cultures even holding hands would be frowned upon in public. It's just... we have all these, unspoken rules around this kind of behavior..."

There was no way Ethan was going to be able to explain all of this to Astarte in a lecture. She would just have to figure it out as they went along. "You'll learn it eventually. Just... I guess, follow my cues when it comes to these things."

Even as Ethan was talking, he was starting to realize that there were probably a million things Astarte wasn't familiar with. She had barely lived a "human life" for a day as it was. She had spent at most a month in the past, in God knows which era, locked up in some room. But this was literally like training a child... who was an adult... and a spirit from another world... who wanted sex... a lot.

"You know, I have an idea for our second date. After the pool." Ethan looked over at Astarte and smiled broadly. "We're gonna back to my place and spend some time looking through my bookshelf. I think you need to read."

Then it occurred to Ethan. "Wait a minute. Can you read?"

"Follow your cues," she repeated, chuckling at his answer. "I was following your cues, Ethan," she pointed out. "You were the one who started touching me. I only responded, and I think my response was... appropriate enough." Clearly she found the whole thing hilarious. "I am aware that humans have generally taken a prudish attitude towards public displays of sexuality, but things have been changing more and more often in recent years, and I hadn't been paying that much attention to your people before you called me here. I had thought that maybe humanity had finally gotten over itself in that regard." She cackled, leaning towards him and placing one hand on his thigh. Her lips drifted close to his ear, her breath kissing the side of his neck as she chuckled lustily. "It seems it was really only a case of you losing your control around me. My mistake." The purr was back, and it seemed she was teasing him.

She sat back, and he suggested their second date idea, leaving her looking surprised first, and then delighted. "What? Oh, yes, I can read. I think. I could last I was here, in latin. I assume I can read whatever language we're speaking now. What would you have me read, then, O Great Teacher?"

Ethan found himself feeling warm in the cheeks (and fluttering in his stomach... and elsewhere...) as Astarte purred whatever it was that she was purring into his ear. He had of course heard her, but the tone - no - her very being seemed to drip of desire. And this made it very, very hard for Ethan to listen.

Fortunately, Astarte sat back and allowed the response to shift over to what he had mentioned about the books. After composing himself a bit by clearing his throat, he started up again, "It's not that there are any particular books I had in mind. But I was just thinking you could take a look at whatever I had and see what interests you, - you know, just so you can start, er, learning about... us humans."

Ethan thought for a moment. Hadn't she said that they were able to observe humanity from their dimension, or whatever it was?

"Astarte," he continued, a pause in his words as he thought it through. "You said you were able to see humanity from your side. And you've been alive for a really long time. Haven't you seen a lot? Haven't you seen the wars, the changes, the ups and downs. I would imagine that you'd be some kind of wise saint by now with all that you've seen..." Even as he said it, the words "wise saint" sounded funny to him - but still, he had meant it, in as much as he thought that truly, Astarte had "been around" and "seen it all" - in the most non-sexual way possible (though she had probably been both when it came to sex as well).

Back