Sissy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honey all of us sissy's are special, I don't think the preference matters. But for the sake of your discussion, I have been straight most of my life, but right now I'm having major Bi tendencies.


same here, though I've a little bi experience. touching only but it was thrilling to be getting hard and horny with another guy. it's worth a dabble if nothing more.
 
thanks :D I adore my tail!!

have fun dabbling, don't be pressured into something you don't want to do. and try to relax, it might not be very easy but don't be all rushed and overexcited!

me and the guy I was with were both head to toe in leather so we got very overexcited!
 
I awoke this morning needing so much to be used. I logged on and expected and dreaded seeing no PMs My heart did a quick flutter when I saw the message light up telling me I had a new message rom my Mistress and Goddess Willingtobeused. I went and read her message to me and at first my heart stopped and went cold I had been wishing for a gentle touch to my cheek as I sat at her feet looking up with adoration. Then I realized what I am, and I am happy to be what I am. A slave, a sub and a slut that does what it is told to do. I realize my purpose in life is to make my Mistress, may Master and my doms happy and I am happy when I accomplish my tasks.

With those thoughts (and yes, a tear in my eye) I set out to make my Mistress, my dom, My Goddess happy and do as she commands.

Now I feel good and say thank you for using this nasty dirty cunt
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top