Sissy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello fellas. :) I hope you don't mind a gal peeking in to ask a question.

I'm curious to know how many of you are "straight cross dressers" or if you're bisexual, gay, trans. :) I'm not sure if there are special parameters to the term "sissy" or not. :)

Thank you, in advance, for your answers! :rose:

Started as a CD which moved into bi-curious thoughts and has now moved into full blown CD with make up and clothes when I get to really go out full bore, usually when I am travelling for work and out of town. I've tasted a few cocks and have come to orgasm both by hand by a CD playing at a club for a woman who wanted to watch two gurls and by mouth from a male at a bathhouse recently. Heading to Manhattan later this upcoming week and really ready for Kiera to make a full on appearance and perhaps seduce someone back to her hotel room.

:kiss:

Started as a CD which moved into bi-curious thoughts and has now moved into full blown CD with make up and clothes when I get to really go out full bore, usually when I am travelling for work and out of town. I've tasted a few cocks and have come to orgasm both by hand by a CD playing at a club for a woman who wanted to watch two gurls and by mouth from a male at a bathhouse recently. Heading to Manhattan later this upcoming week and really ready for Kiera to make a full on appearance and perhaps seduce someone back to her hotel room.

Thank you for your answer. :)

Needing a hot Sissy....

To take care of my needs right now.....it would most enjoyable.....:kiss::heart::rose:

Thanks again, guys/gurls, for your answers. I'm enjoying this new insight. :kiss:

Hello fellas. :) I hope you don't mind a gal peeking in to ask a question.

I'm curious to know how many of you are "straight cross dressers" or if you're bisexual, gay, trans. :) I'm not sure if there are special parameters to the term "sissy" or not. :)

Thank you, in advance, for your answers! :rose:

How many of us are here on Lit

I have bin away but on here now and still a sissy gurl. :rose:

To Rising:
Love men and women, sex with men tends to be less complicated but very hot.
Other than wife, no women I do not need complications. I do love being dressed to get to guys come on to me, on me and ...

As of last night I have become a sissy girl to my owner, willingtobeused. My name is Michelle and I love being owned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back