Sissy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I a bad wife? I woke my husband up at 2am last night wearing just our fleshy strap-on. He, of course, was wearing a satin nightie and panties. I made him give me a blowjob while I lubed his pussy and then I pulled his panties to the side and fucked him until I was satisfied. I was feeling so selfish I almost didn't let him cum but I relented. He, of course, swallowed his complete load. We then went to sleep with my "cock" strapped into his ass under his panties.

He looked a little bedraggled this morning as he was putting on fresh panties, thigh highs, and bustier under his work clothes. Am I a bad wife? ;)
More like my dream wife!

Am I a bad wife? I woke my husband up at 2am last night wearing just our fleshy strap-on. He, of course, was wearing a satin nightie and panties. I made him give me a blowjob while I lubed his pussy and then I pulled his panties to the side and fucked him until I was satisfied. I was feeling so selfish I almost didn't let him cum but I relented. He, of course, swallowed his complete load. We then went to sleep with my "cock" strapped into his ass under his panties.

He looked a little bedraggled this morning as he was putting on fresh panties, thigh highs, and bustier under his work clothes. Am I a bad wife? ;)

Annie you're a dream wife!

If i remember correctly in your first few posts, you were worried about your man wanting to wear pretty things ...
If your posts are correct and you are accepting him and enjoying it, good for both of you...
Panties our my main fetish...

If i remember correctly in your first few posts, you were worried about your man wanting to wear pretty things ...
If your posts are correct and you are accepting him and enjoying it, good for both of you...
Panties our my main fetish...

We've covered a lot of ground since then. Strap-on sex is more exciting than I'd imagined it would be so we're having a LOT of fun with that. The fact that he's a pretty sexy she, and shes are what I'm craving any more... that's a nice combo!

O hell yes

Prancing and begging is just where you love to have him. He's gonna want a warm hard wet cock. If you fed him one, he would be your total slave, and you could have just about anything you want. Having a sassy dame feed a sissy a cock is one of many fave fantasies.

A little pink today?

Or magenta? Sucks to be color blind:confused:

Attachments

• PC b.jpg
    PC b.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 0
  • PA b.jpg
    PA b.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 0
Aren't these knickers the sissiest thing you've ever seen?

They feel delightful. I have to get myself fucked in these... :heart:

Attachments

• DSC_1244.jpg
    DSC_1244.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC_1245.jpg
    DSC_1245.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_1246.jpg
    DSC_1246.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_1249.jpg
    DSC_1249.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_1251.jpg
    DSC_1251.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 0
SweetAnnie you are amazing! And your hubby is so lucky!

Oh, and because I'm introducing myself to this thread, here are some photos of me :)

Attachments

• ep601.JPG
    ep601.JPG
    16.4 KB · Views: 0
  • ep603.JPG
    ep603.JPG
    13.5 KB · Views: 0
  • ep604.JPG
    ep604.JPG
    13.8 KB · Views: 4
  • ep605.JPG
    ep605.JPG