Lesbian Foot Fetish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw, you just need a pretty young thing to pamper them a little. Imagine her kneeling before you, naked as the day she was born, slowly rubbing cool cream into your aching feet. She's utterly transfixed by you, slave to your every whim... and when she glances up at you, wide eyed and chewing her lower lip, you know what she wants to do. .. and all your hang ups disappear as though they never even existed!
 
Do these fetishes really exist in the real world outside pornography?
My feet are either freezing cold or hot and sweaty, I’d not want anyone being all fussy about them at all!

Well as Ella said they definitely exist my dear. it may be an odd and rare fetish between women but they ARE.
Your (and girls like you) big mistake is that you think your feet are such ordinary and unimportant parts of your body that don't worth to even be looked or touched or put some time yourself to take care of them. but they are not.
You have no idea how arousing and satisfying they can be when you take care of them, pedi them and treat them well and put them in a sexy pair of heels or sandals and show them off. and what a powerful effect they can have on some people (including other women). for some girls like me feet are one of the sexiest parts of a woman's body. they are such a turn on. some times even more than a beautiful face, a well shaped curvy body, a deep cleavage, or a nice ass. there's a strong magic in your feet that can easily bring a girl to her knees. believe me ;)

and thank you dear Ella. your posts are always a pleasure to read.
once again welcome to the community of female foot fetishist of literotica ;)
it's great to have such a beautiful mind and professional author here :kiss::rose::heart:
 
Last edited:
Thanks redder00 :)

On a more serious note, regarding the prevalence of foot fetish... it's a question I've asked myself, particularly why there seem to be so few girl-foot-lovers (sadly!)

In my experience, from marketing and interaction on Facebook in particular, foot fetish is extraordinarily common among males. More than you might imagine - perhaps one in three, based on my shaky analysis and the anecdotal evidence of straight girlfriends. Love of hosiery, of toe-sucking, of heels...

When I started out writing, I wanted to write fetish erotica for other women of the kind that I like to read. But I've since accepted that my particular brand of dirty story is read mostly by guys. I'll never become rich and famous by re-inventing lesbian literature, but I might earn a reasonable living from pandering to male fantasies (sigh - as if suffering ten years of bad-mistake-marriage wasn't enough! ;) )

I'd just need to put up with being sent lots of dick-pics :(

Foot fetish is also extremely common in the trans-community, if my guess is anything to go by. A considerable portion of my readers are trans-girls or crossdressers, in various stages of transition. Their fetish seems, I believe, to be more focused on the hosiery than the foot, so I tend to do well in that market. Also, I love my trans-readers - they're lovely people!

And so, that leaves us girls... well, I'm sad to report that the female readers of my foot fetish books are a vanishingly small minority. I have a lot of lesbian and straight female readers of my BDSM books or "vanilla" lesbian stories, perhaps not surprisingly, but my female foot fetish readers are as rare as unicorns.

Therefore, I totally understand the assumption that girl/girl foot fun exists purely in the male-centric domain of pornography.

That said, I think it's more of a question of acceptance, rather than existence. A lot of acquaintances of mine (straight and lesbian alike) love to have their feet touched intimately by a lover but would never admit to having a foot fetish. And the amount of money that gets spent on pedis, heels, stockings, toe jewellery etc etc suggests to me that women instinctively know that presenting an eye-catching lower leg is a uniquely effective coupling strategy! :)
 
Aw, you just need a pretty young thing to pamper them a little. Imagine her kneeling before you, naked as the day she was born, slowly rubbing cool cream into your aching feet. She's utterly transfixed by you, slave to your every whim... and when she glances up at you, wide eyed and chewing her lower lip, you know what she wants to do. .. and all your hang ups disappear as though they never even existed!



Your a mind reader Ella!!
Thanks everyone for replying to me, I hope I didn't come across as being awkward or anything, I was curious that's all 💓
 
Secret bi-mom foot lovers are the best kind :)

I agree about taking care of my feet, and liking others to do the same. I don't understand the stinky, disgusting foot aspect of this fetish. For me, toes need to be perfect, feet well kept. I love the smell of feet, but only to a point. A cocktail of light sweat and perfume.

And yes, I catch other women looking at my feet all the time. I think this is partly that womanly thing of appraising a potential rival. But I genuinely believe that far more women have a foot thing than are prepared to admit. Were I bold enough to strike up a conversation more...

I agree. Especially for those who are just beginning to explore their bi curiosity.

Personally I bonded over shoes with my first gf. Shoes led to sandals. Sandals led to shy compliments. Shy compliments led to dares. Dares led to toes! :heart:

wow! where have you been all this time you sweet lady! It's always great to have other like minded women like you on this thread my dear!
I really enjoyed reading your posts and story and I agree with almost everything you said. I do have a very deep fetish for other women's feet and exactly understand what you mean. for me, almost nothing can give me a pleasure equal to a pair of clean, well cared, pedied feet of woman. the very light smell of her body mixed with her perfume, cream or moisturizer. her soft soles, smooth or wrinkled, her sexy wiggling toes polished and colored in a sexy red, a dangling shoe, a smile ... hmmm.:kiss:
though unlike you I've never had good relationship with stockings, socks, or anything that covers feet and toes. I've always preferred bare feet, open toed high heels or sandals over anything else. the more bare the better ;)

and judging by your posts you must have a pair of beautiful feet too. would love it if you share their beauty here with us ;)

You're so bad Redd! :kiss:

Do these fetishes really exist in the real world outside pornography?
My feet are either freezing cold or hot and sweaty, I’d not want anyone being all fussy about them at all!

Living in a desert may help. Less cold, more sandals. :D

It’s my hang-up I guess,
Your books look very interesting, I do hope you’ll pop a story or two on here at some point

ME TOO!!!

Aw, you just need a pretty young thing to pamper them a little. Imagine her kneeling before you, naked as the day she was born, slowly rubbing cool cream into your aching feet. She's utterly transfixed by you, slave to your every whim... and when she glances up at you, wide eyed and chewing her lower lip, you know what she wants to do. .. and all your hang ups disappear as though they never even existed!

:heart: This :heart:

Your a mind reader Ella!!
Thanks everyone for replying to me, I hope I didn't come across as being awkward or anything, I was curious that's all 💓

Curiosity is good. Speaking for everyone else I'm sure we've all loved working with curiosity before :devil:
 
You're so bad Redd! :kiss:

you know me very well, sweet lady ;):kiss:
*Kneels before this proud pretty and ultimately sexy Latina woman, caresses her long leg, grabs her ankle, unhooks her sandal, kisses at the top her extremely beautiful foot, then on each toe as she breathes in their light smell mixed with her delightful perfume, and then suckles every single of them and licks her arch deeply*
 
Last edited:
I swear to you, I never meant to sleep with my daughter's best friend! She was eighteen, for goodness sake, I went to college with her mom! Oh god, if anyone ever finds out, I'm done for... But how could I not? It was the pantyhose...
I'd been out of the house running errands. Sarah, my daughter, was away at band camp and I had the place to myself. Her deadbeat father had left years before and I'd found myself settling into the single life with some relish.
I returned home around four and dropped the groceries off in the kitchen, then I wandered into the den to have a well earned sit down.
And there she was, as large as life, sitting on the couch and looking as though butter wouldn't melt in her mouth! She must have let herself in with the key under the plant pot.
"Katie," I said, suddenly concerned that something might have happened to Sarah, "are you okay honey?"
"Yes, Miss Ford," she said quietly. Katie was a good kid, never in any trouble, never running around the town with boys or experimenting with alcohol. Unlike my Sarah...
"What are you doing here? Sarah's away at camp, you know?"
"I actually came to see you Miss Ford," she said. She seemed calm, not distressed at all. As the shock of finding the girl in my home faded, I started to notice how she was dressed. Her outfit wasn't at all like Katie's usual conservative style. A short, denim mini-skirt and a gorgeous white off-the-shoulder top. And pantyhose, pale, white pantyhose...
"What can I help you with dear?" I said, moving across the room to sit on the sofa beside her.
She paused. "I read your books," she said after a second, then lifted a single finger to her lips.
I glanced around, unsure what she meant. I was about to ask her, when she spoke again.
"I found them on Amazon. The stories you wrote."
The bottom fell out of my world in a flash. I felt instantly dizzy, my vision collapsed to a tunnel. I thought I'd been careful...
"I don't know what..." I began, desperate not to reveal my dirty secret.
"I'd noticed the manuscripts on your laptop when Sarah and I were doing a college assignment," she said. A look of triumphant pride flashed across her pretty face, framed by the cascade of golden hair that tumbled down her neck. "I looked up the name you use online, downloaded some stories."
A horrific thought crossed my mind. "Does Sarah know?" I demanded.
She shook her head and smiled. "No, only me." She paused for a second, then shuffled closer to me, locking her eyes on mine. "It's okay Miss Ford. I liked them. They made me feel... excited."
For the first time, I felt a rush of guilty pleasure, a hot warmth between my thighs. I glanced down at Katie's body as she curled her legs beneath her and stroked her hand across her pale white hose. Oh shit, this couldn't be happening. The erotica writing was a hobby of mine, a way of exploring the fantasies that I'd been having ever since my husband left me. I never meant for them to be read by anyone I knew!
"The way you write about girls... about girls together," she started, looking suddenly serious and older than her years, "it's how I feel."
I nodded numbly.
She turned and gazed down at her body, then stroked her slender fingers up her calf to her thigh. "I wore pantyhose for you," she purred, then pointed her feet at me. "Do you like them?" she asked, her voice dripping with sultry sexuality.
"I... I..." I stammered.
She turned her body and sat with her back to the corner of the sofa, then stretched her long, coltish legs out towards me, resting her feet on my thighs, sliding the soft nylon of her hose against mine. "Would you like to touch them?"
I felt my heart hammering in my chest and a hot flush that rose over my neck to burn my face. At the back of my mind I felt a glowing shame, an embarrassment that my filthy secret was out. That my sordid fetish, my near obsession with pantyhose and feet, was known by someone other than the countless anonymous readers who share my desires. But that feeling of shame felt distant and indistinct as I gazed down at Katie's feet, encased in pale nylon, her toes unpainted but well kept, flexing in their delicate prison; how she felt warm against me, how the sight of her and the smell of her was making my pussy sing with an unfamiliar beat. She was my daughter's best friend for Christ's sake!
I turned to her and nodded, unable to resist what was being offered to me, unable to prevent the dam of my desires breaking and flooding my senses with an unstoppable deluge of hungry lust. She smiled, triumphant, and sat back in the couch, nibbling on her fingernail as she watched me with rapt attention.
With trembling hands, I reached down and touched the top of her foot, relishing the silky softness of her hose and the warmth of her skin. She flinched at my caress and her toes curled, digging into my thigh. I became fixated by the contrast of her white pantyhose and my black pantyhose, the feeling of contact and slippery friction between us as I stroked her foot.
Then she shifted and pushed her legs straight, lifting her foot from my thigh and allowing me to touch her sole. With that slight motion, I caught her scent in my nose. A maddening cocktail of girlish perfume, soap and sweat. My pussy roared and throbbed with an incessant drumbeat as all of the fantasies that I'd written about, but never lived, came alive at once. I touched my hands to her feet once more, pushing my thumbs into her soft soles, massaging her, kneading her, every silky caress provoking new heights of desire in my body. My pussy felt hot and wet, slippery thighs brushing together as I squirmed on the couch.
I turned to her, unable to believe what I was doing. When I glanced up, she parted her legs slightly, allowing me to see up her short, denim skirt. I gasped and my heart raced as I saw her young pussy beneath the pale material of her hose. She wasn't wearing any panties and her exquisite pink folds were frozen as though locked in ice.
"Your mother, she..." I began, my final, futile protest, my last effort to avoid calamity.
Katie lifted her finger to her lips and whispered her reply. "Shh," she breathed and, with that, my resistance faded in an instant.
"I want you to use your mouth," she said. I could scarcely believe that this normally reserved young woman was commanding me so easily, that she controlled this situation as though she'd done it a million times. At that moment, I truly believed that I would have done anything that she asked.
I shuffled forward and slid from the sofa, lowering myself to my knees before her. Then I took her long leg and lifted her foot until it was inches from my face. For as long as I could bear, I resisted the temptation that I felt so badly and studied her foot, relishing the expanse of young flesh before me. The intricate wrinkles of her sole, smoothed to perfection as she flexed her digits back and forth; the delicate line of her toes, framed by the seam of her pantyhose; the exquisite aroma of shoe leather and sweat and perfume that made my heart hammer and caused a peculiar sensation of dizziness to grip my mind as it filled my nose and throat.
I changed my focus, looking past the girl's foot along the length of her leg and down to the inviting space between her thighs. I sighed as I watched her slip her hand beneath the waistband of her pantyhose and force it down, fingers slipping into her pussy and spreading her slick, pink lips apart for me.
A thousand imagined fantasies flashed through my mind, a hundred sordid tales that I'd written down these last few years, contrived scenarios from the deepest, darkest recesses of my mind and encapsulated in words as my pussy ached and longed for these experiences. Yet here I was, living such a dream, finally confronting what I'd never dared would actually happen. All thoughts of my college friend or my daughter or the shame of my secret revealed were gone now; in their place was lust, pure, primal desire, the overwhelming need to touch, taste, smell, to fuck this young girl, to savor the soft warmth of her body and every blissful sensation of her long legs and sinful feet.
With the final barrier of my resistance fallen, I plunged forwards, pressing my face against her sole, driving my nose into the space between her toes. I breathed in, deeply, quickly, pulling her essence into me, filling myself with her. I felt dizzy, uncontrolled, fuelled by desires and instincts that were until now theoretical, but which crystalized into sordid reality in the fraction of a second after I tasted her for the first time. Like a woman possessed, I kissed her and licked her, each touch eliciting soft, long moans from somewhere far away, girlish expressions of surprise and delight.
As I nibbled her arch, I glanced up at her and found her hand moving quickly between her legs, quick circles, a blur of motion as she massaged her clit. Beyond that, her pretty face was flushed and pink, mouth parted and eyes wide. She seemed entranced, enthralled, as shocked by the reality of sensation as I was. I turned back to her foot, her pantyhose now soaked by my mouth. One by one I plucked at her toes, nibbling, biting, kissing. Then I shifted my attention to her other foot, repeating the sordid ritual of my worship anew, reliving that glorious sense of discovery and the exquisite deluge of sensation. And all the while, Katie's hand moved in a swift blur on her young pussy, provoking her to quick sighs and soft moans.
Panting, I pulled back, still holding her foot by the heel, gazing at her hand between her legs, suddenly feeling as though I was in control. I reached out an lay my hand on hers, halting its quick motion on her pussy and locking it in place. She gasped.
"Let's go to my bedroom," I finally said, breathless and horny.
She nodded. "Yes, Miss Ford."
Hand in hand, we scampered across the living room, stockinged feet tapping on the hardwood floor.
Oh god, I thought to myself, this will make a wonderful story!
 

Attachments

  • K0t37ix.jpg
    K0t37ix.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 1
^^^^^^so, I just kinda followed you on tumblr, think I’ve a growing interest in this feet thingy, yikes
 
your writings are mind blowing @EllaFord! you've already become the best erotica author I've ever seen! damn I'm wet!

^^^^^^so, I just kinda followed you on tumblr, think I’ve a growing interest in this feet thingy, yikes

Then welcome to our little community! ;)
though I highly doubt if it's been something totally new for you hun. :)
I feel you've always had it in the darkest and most hidden corners of your mind. even if you didn't know it yourself.
I mean ... you saw this thread, you became interested somehow, you dared to click on it, and watched the pictures, and read the comments, didn't you? ;) and now you admit it's growing on you ...
you just needed a trigger I guess :devil:
 
Last edited:
Lexi and Karen

When I write short stories like these, the inspiration often comes from a single image. I think an image is a wonderful slice of time, and it's fun to conjure up what came before and what came after... Here is where I started for this story:

https://i.imgur.com/aUbfr4T.jpg

Enjoy :)

---

"Why don't you join us, Ella?" said Lexi with a syrupy sigh. She lifted her foot and flexed her toes outwards, spreading apart the thin nylon of her suntan pantyhose. With a distracted eye, I noticed that her toenails were painted a shade of deep crimson that perfectly matched the shimmering gloss of her full lips. Beside her, Karen slid her hand along Lexi's thigh and nuzzled into her neck, causing Lexi to lean her head back and moan quietly.
"I'm sorry... I mean, I'm not a..." I paused, unsure what to say. I thought about turning quickly and leaving the bathroom where I'd stumbled on this sordid tryst, heading back to the mind-numbing tedium of Sally's party. But I didn't move, I couldn't move.
"You're not a what?" asked Lexi with a smirk as Karen pushed her tight mini-skirt over the curve of her bottom. Lexi continued to wave her toes in the air, as though beckoning me forward. "A lesbian?" she gasped mockingly.
I blinked. "Yes. I mean, no. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you..." I stammered, painfully aware of how pathetic I sounded, wondering why I was even still there, knowing exactly why I was.
Lexi smiled. "Neither am I, honey," she purred, then turned to Karen who was kissing the side of her face. "What about you?"
Karen looked up and licked her lips, touching her cheek against Lexi's. "Oh, I'm perfectly straight," she breathed, "I'm a virgin as well!" she added, and the two cavorting girls fell into fits of giggles.
I gasped, scarcely able to believe that Sally's daughter, her eighteen year old daughter, was behaving like this. Sally's hair would turn white if she ever found out what Karen was doing with her best friend.
"Listen, Ella, we're just having a bit of fun, nothing more," said Lexi when she'd finished laughing.
"Okay," I said, trying to sound like a mature and unflappable adult. "I'm sorry that I disturbed you, I should be getting back."
I turned to leave.
"Would you like to touch my feet, Ella?" she said suddenly. I stopped in my tracks, fingers frozen on the handle of the door.
"Wh-what did you say?" I said, turning.
"I said, would you like to touch my feet? I saw you looking at them earlier. I saw you watching me as I dangled my shoe from my toes."
She'd seen that? I felt a sinking feeling in my stomach. I thought I'd been discreet, thought I'd indulged this curious fetish of mine in secret, as I had my entire adult life, never daring to act on it.
"Karen loves it when I do that, don't you?"
Karen nodded sheepishly, a light flush rising in her cheeks.
"I don't know what you're talking about," I said. Beside her, Karen had stopped kissing and caressing and was now slowly sliding her heels from her own feet, revealing the high curve of her arch and ten more perfectly painted toes, muted jewels in nylon prisons. She placed her feet down besides Lexi's and they both gazed at me expectantly. I felt my heart pounding in my ears and a warm blush rising from my chest to my neck and face.
"It's okay, Ella," said Karen with a pout, "we won't tell anyone."
"We'd like to touch your feet as well," said Lexi. "More than touch, in fact. We want to taste them," she added, lifting a single slender finger to her glistening lips. "We're like you, you see? We like feet too..."
Karen sighed and her mouth fell open. Her eyes fell to my legs and she gazed at me with a hungry expression. "Are you... are you wearing pantyhose... or stockings?" she breathed.
I felt a dizzy feeling sweeping over me, and I glanced down at my black nylons and high stilleto pumps. "Pantyhose," I whispered, scarcely able to believe what was happening.
Lexi gazed up at me with wide eyes. "Can we see them?" she asked.
"See wh-what?" I replied, feeling giddy. Karen's feet were now sliding over Lexi's, nylon brushing over soft nylon. I could see the dark place between Lexi's legs. With a distant fascination, I realized that the girl wasn't wearing any panties. The line of her pussy was visible to me, if I looked hard enough. To my surprise, I found myself wanting to look.
"Your feet, can we see your feet?" Lexi said with a petulant impatience and nervous excitement.
"Okay," I said, unsure of myself, then carefully slipped my shoes from my feet, losing four inches of height as I stood flat-footed on the bathroom floor. The girls peered at my toes as I flexed them back and forth, feeling obscenely self-conscious and insanely horny.
Lexi sat back and lifted her left foot again. "Why don't you kneel down and join us?" she offered.
"Someone... someone might come in?" I said, the last gambit of my fading resistance.
"Lock the door, Ella," purred Karen, turning again to nibble at Lexi's ear.
I nodded, then turned and flicked the lock. Was I really doing this? I thought with a sigh, before turning back to see what awaited me. Was I really going to live out the fantasy that I'd had since I was a girl? My pussy felt slick and warm, making my panties feel damp. My nipples were rock hard bullets in my blouse, brushing maddeningly against the soft material of my bra. I really was going to do it, I realized with a hot rush of pleasure that radiated out from between my legs.
I lowered myself to my knees, unable to take my eyes off Lexi and Karen as they made out on the floor before me. Karen slid a hand into Lexi's top, pushing down the dark material and revealing the cream globe of her breast. Lexi giggled and kissed her friend anew, still holding her foot aloft.
"Take it," she breathed, words slipping out between distracted kisses. "Isn't it what you want?"
I nodded. Then I reached forward and wrapped my fingers around her sole, feeling a starburst of utter pleasure erupt inside me as the silky length of her tiny foot squirmed in my grip, toes flexing back and forth, demanding attention.
Like explorers in a new land, my fingers roamed over her, touching her sole, her arch, her toes, the toned length of her calf muscle; relishing every new detail, marvelling at how much better than my elaborate fantasies this sinful reality felt.
Lexi and Karen turned to me, peering at me with hungry eyes, following my every move. I glanced down as I felt a soft touch on my leg to find Karen's foot creeping up my thigh, pushing my dress further up my leg. The feeling was indescribably arousing, a tantalizing friction of nylon on nylon.
Without even realizing it, I'd moved Lexi's foot until it was close to my face. I could feel the warmth of her, could see every detail of her sole. I gasped and caught the perfect scent of perfume and shoe leather and sweat in my nose. It made me dizzy, more intoxicating than any cocktail.
"Taste it," purred Lexi from far away. Karen's foot was between my legs now, forcing my thighs apart, pushing into that damp place. I felt a momentary twinge of self-consciousness, but that faded when her toe touched my aching clit. I shifted, parting my legs and allowing my friend's daughter full access to my sex. I peered at Lexi and nodded, remembering her sordid command.
I closed my eyes and buried my nose in the space behind Lexi's toes, smothering myself in her foot and breathing deeply. It was unfathomable, utterly overwhelming, more intense than anything I'd yet experienced. My pussy roared and stars exploded in my vision. I lost control, planting frantic kisses on the young woman's sole, pulling her toes into my mouth, sucking them with a hunger that had no precedent. I licked my way along her arch, tasting her where I could, soaking her thin pantyhose with my mouth. She began to moan, then I joined her as Karen's foot began to press down on my clit, tracing quick circles with her big toe.
Faster and faster she moved, provoking me to greater heights of sensation, demanding that I worship Lexi's foot with ever greater abandon. And all the while, Lexi and Karen squirmed together, hands pawing at each other's clothing, breasts bared, lips locked against lips and tongues dancing.
When I came, I came hard. A supernova of sensation between my legs that roared out into my body. I slammed my thighs shut, locking Karen's nylon foot between my legs. I pushed my nose against Lexi's sole, breathing her into me one last time as the pleasure raged inside me. It was too much, too overwhelming. I fell to the side and onto the floor, still clutching Lexi's soft foot in my shaking hands.
For the longest time, I lay there, trembling, eyes closed. Lexi was the first to speak. "Your mom throws the worst parties Karen," she whispered, breathing quickly. "Should we go to your house instead, Ella?" she added.
All I could do was nod.
 
tumblr_owmaypKppW1ueaf1ko6_1280.jpg
 

Very well enhanced pair of legs and feet. hmmmm... Ferrari red colored, extremely sexy and well shaped toes, perfect open toe high heels that keep them exposed and shows off their beauty so well, nice looking arches, ankle bracelet, toe rings. hmmm what else can I expect from a pair of feet to be more perfect?
except the pantyhose which is not a serious problem and can be easily resolved by using the tip of my tooth to uncover my precious gift, this shot is just flawless! thank you!

@Ella! you sweet lady... I'm gonna have a really nice playtime tonight at bed while reading your awesome stories! just wanted to let you know. you're fantastic! :kiss::rose::heart:
 
I live to serve!

(actually, I live to BE served... but that's a whole different thread for a whole different fetish :) )
 
https://i.imgur.com/QXMNs5Y.png

---

Dearest Lauren,

I bought pantyhose today and I thought of you. Does that surprise you? It shouldn't. I hope that you still bear the same associations that I do; curious notions that make you think of me, certain unexpected triggers that elicit memories and emotions within you and thrill you in the same way that I was thrilled this sultry summer afternoon.

I often think of that night, you know? That night so long ago now, but still burning hot and bright in my mind like the focal point of my existence. The pair of us, barely women grown, but filled with new feelings and desires and the boundless freedom of college life. How alcohol catalyzed us, but confession brought us together - bold admissions of strange lusts, the camaraderie of shared passions.

In my mind, recollection slows to a crawl. That first touch of your leg to mine, replayed in slow motion and crystal clarity. Your blushing apology, my stuttered acceptance. Your touch accidental at first, but the provocation of novel sensation draws us together again. Your toes, framed beneath soft pantyhose, brushing against my calf beneath the table, the light swish of nylon against nylon, a spark of electricity that neither of us expected but both of us welcomed like a fond acquaintance. This new craving building and intensifying until temptation breaks. Then a hurried settling of the check and a mad dash across the college grounds on tottering heels, hand in hand, giggling like school girls, intentions aligned and needing no declaration.

How we fell into your room, barely able to keep our hands from each other. Clawed fingers clutching at flimsy material, caged animals released at last. And taste! How you tasted that night! Your lips, full and glistening and deepest red, the sweetness of the wine and the heat of your desire, warming my cheeks to a burning blush as our mouths and tongues came together! Falling backwards onto your bed, our bodies worked in perfect synchronization, an efficient pursuit of nakedness and interlocking forms.

Yet you insisted that we keep our pantyhose on, I remember that most of all. Wearing that irresistible grin that you deploy like a weapon, you disarmed my senses with your sordid request and the desperate hunger in your eyes as you surveilled your prey. Then, finally, you pounced, dragging me down and peppering my body with scalding kisses, each frantic touch deepening the sensation that overwhelmed my young mind. We became like a dervish, a mad flurry of limbs, an instinctual arrangement of topographies that brought us together, sex to sex like a scissor, moving together with the shared awareness of desire. And then, without warning, my foot in your mouth as you ravaged me like a woman possessed. The ecstasy of motion and glorious friction, and the unexpected wetness of your mouth tantalizing a part of me that had no previous purpose beyond that of locomotion.

When release came, I howled at the sheer power of it. The weight of sensation and the thrill of completeness. You joined me then, bringing our chorus to a wild crescendo that we would repeat many times that long, humid night.

But what I remember the most, what sticks in my mind like a glowing talisman, is lying with you afterwards, bodies tessellated together like puzzle pieces. Legs still clad in soft hose, feet touching like old friends, the cool breeze through the open window a stark contrast to the fading heat of climax that still warmed us both.

I bought pantyhose today and I shall wear them for my lover tonight, as I like to on occasion. But I always think of you when I do.

Yours always,
Ella
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top