Lesbian Foot Fetish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sPoLzhy.jpg

I'm convinced that if women were running the show in Congress, Red States and Blue States would finally come together and get sh^t done! :)
 
I absolutely love pretty women's feet. I can look at them all day, worship them, don't really come across women that are i to that too often though.
 
I would love the opportunity to kneel down and massage those beautiful feet of yours. get my mouth and tongue on them leaving every inch loved.

Good girl... i'd give you the honor sweetie, just be nice and gentle with my little sensitive tootsies. cover them with your saliva and let them shine ...
 
just polished my nails ...

9qVcoys.jpg


any of you women interested in worshiping my feet?[/QUOTE]


They are a true marvel. I would be honored, if gave me a permission to worship these two beauties with my lips and tongue.
 
Absolutely adoring this thread! Seeing the loveliness of these Ladies at each others gorgeous feet is a sheer delight. Thank you so much, Redder, and while I long to kiss your feet in gratitude, I know my proper place and humbly request your kind permission to worship the ground you walk on. :rose:
 
thanks. ;)


just polished my nails ...

9qVcoys.jpg


any of you women interested in worshiping my feet?

I would willingly worship your sexy feet redder,
To lick, suck and kiss your toes would be an honour, once I have thoroughly devoured your toes I would then take my sweet time licking , kissing and devouring the rest of them until you begged me to stop.
 
I would willingly worship your sexy feet redder,
To lick, suck and kiss your toes would be an honour, once I have thoroughly devoured your toes I would then take my sweet time licking , kissing and devouring the rest of them until you begged me to stop.

You sound so full of potential as a foot slut! :kiss::rose:
glad they turn you on...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top