Lesbian Foot Fetish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

redder00

Literotica Guru
is there any foot lover here?
I mean girls like me who worship other girls feet or watch videos/pictures of beautiful polished feet or glance at other girls feet in public places :D
come on ladies, don't be shy! tell us about your experiences, post favorite pictures/videos or talk about your fantasies, the type of feet/footwear/nail polish you'd like to have in your mouth, and share your opinions :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have a foot fetish and I'm not lesbian, but I do appreciate when women have pretty feet.

I am Bi but I truly have a foot fetish amongst other fetishes. I lean a bit toward domme normally but I love worshiping a pair of sexy feet.
I love taking off a girl's high heels after her feet have been coupped up in them and kissing and caressing them through her nylons. Then after pulling off the hose I lick, lick and suck especially the arch and big toe. When I get worked up by doing this I often get very demanding and my domme side comes out!

I do appreciate when women have pretty feet.

I feel the same about you after taking a look at your profile :p

I am Bi but I truly have a foot fetish amongst other fetishes. I lean a bit toward domme normally but I love worshiping a pair of sexy feet.
I love taking off a girl's high heels after her feet have been coupped up in them and kissing and caressing them through her nylons. Then after pulling off the hose I lick, lick and suck especially the arch and big toe. When I get worked up by doing this I often get very demanding and my domme side comes out!

i'm exactly like you. great description!
I like nylons but i do prefer bare feet over socks. I like massaging them gently after taking off her high heels. I also prefer open-toe heels because you don't necessarily need to take em off to suck and kiss her toes.;)
and there's no big difference between toes for me. I lick all of them almost equal but more than any part of a foot, I love the arch. licking it feels too good! sometimes even more than licking any part of a woman's body :rolleyes:
thanx for your opinion :rose:

Last edited:
I can't believe only one bi/lesbian have foot fetish here...
oh come on! really???

QQ%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE20130419173603.jpg

:kiss:

Last edited:
is there any foot lover here?
I mean girls like me who worship other girls feet or watch videos/pictures of beautiful polished feet or glance at other girls feet in public places :D
come on ladies, don't be shy! tell us about your experiences, post favorite pictures/videos or talk about your fantasies, the type of feet/footwear/nail polish you'd like to have in your mouth, and share your opinions :)

count me in. there is nothing sexier than a womans foot. especially if they are wearing bright red nail polish, a pair of 3inch(or taller) heels, with black nylons(purely optional). i love to kiss each and every toe, sucking on her big toe. licking the underside of her foot..... whew its getting warm in here. how about it ladies, do any of you enjoy receiving attention to your feet? even if you dont care to give the same?

Last edited by a moderator:
count me in. there is nothing sexier than a womans foot.

Completely agree with you on this! :D

how about it ladies, do any of you enjoy receiving attention to your feet? even if you dont care to give the same?

as a dom, I take good care of my feet and keep'em clean, healthy and polished. I usually wear sandals and open high heels to completely expose my feet and toes to other women. and it works sometimes. seeing other gals trying to look at your feet feels soooo good. It awakens my inner domina and makes me imagine how they knelt in front of me and beg me to kiss and worship them ...
saying this as a dom, doesn't mean that I don't like to have other girls' sexy feet in my mouth ;) I experienced both and even though having a girls mouth on my feet feels so damn hot, but sucking a girls feet and tasting it is something else!
much hotter than watching my own feet being worshiped.

http://www.xvideos.com/video6368968/natasha_got_with_eve

Last edited:
Such lovely and sexy feet you have. They definitely deserve to be worshipped. I don't think I'd deserve to but with your permission would please and service them :devil:

hmmmm, sweet! looks like you really have it :kiss:
this is exactly how a good pet talks to her mistress ...

I'll confess, I'd enjoy doing VULGAR things to your delicious little feet. Such lovely toes and pretty polish.

would you accept me as your daughter and teach me some lessons, mom?
i'd love to have a mommy with perfect feet and legs like you :)

thanks. ;)

just polished my nails ...

9qVcoys.jpg

any of you women interested in worshiping my feet?

Oh my goodness, such pretty, perfect feet, so tiny and perfect. I love your pretty toes. I could think of things I would like to do with those toes!

thanks. ;)

just polished my nails ...

9qVcoys.jpg

any of you women interested in worshiping my feet?

Oh my! So pretty! Like little raspberries. Yummy!!! :kiss:

I'll confess, I'd enjoy doing VULGAR things to your delicious little feet. Such lovely toes and pretty polish.

Love, LOVE, LOVE your avatar RPMom!

(hub's sometimes lets me "get even with him" with my mules when I'm mad at him for something - and sometimes I just pretend to be mad about something so that he'll play along! :rose: :heart:)

Oh my! So pretty! Like little raspberries. Yummy!!! :kiss:

thanks. glad you liked them :D:kiss:
share yours here if you want. I'm sure they will make lots of pussies wet ;)

Love, LOVE, LOVE your avatar RPMom!

they're just wonderful! I'm almost addicted watching them. ;)

That would make for a very STEAMY roleplay.

tease me mommy! :kiss: I belong under your feet :kiss::heart:

I'd love to kiss your toes, and suck on the big toes. Maybe use them to play with my pussy.

they're all yours :kiss: I would love to return the favor by caressing your wet pussy with my toes, while having your pretty feet in my mouth, hun. :kiss:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back