I love wearing Panties

Panties

They look really sexy ,love to see your cock peeping out too
 
Panties

I would love to rub a cock in panties and make them wet
 
Where do you get your panties

I have been buying some men's bikinis underwear lately. Wife hates them I love them. She has the issue not me.

Where do you get yours
 
Last edited:
I have been buying some men's bikinis underwear lately. Wife hates them I love them. She has the issue not me.

Where do you get yours

Nordstrom, Victoria Secrets, all online. I have not worked up the nerve to buy them in a store.
 
I have been buying some men's bikinis underwear lately. Wife hates them I love them. She has the issue not me.

Where do you get yours

Marshall's, TJ Maxx, Walmart. I love getting my own panties. I've had my wife buy me a few pair, but I have better taste than she does.
 
I love panties, but prefer borrowing someone else's and eventually returning them after a few days or so.
 
Pantie

When my wife worked many years ago ,I would often put her undies on and lay on the bed in front of the mirror playing with my cock ,I also used to put her stockings on and wank loved it and miss it now
 
I tried the bikinis and had trouble with the package wanting to hang out so Realized nice silky ones with legs and lace around the legs and top was the best for me. Tucking is better in them also. I go for the smooth look
 
sister

I bet some of you would have loved having an older sister dress you in her clothes?
 
Sister

When I was young I used to wait for my older sister to go th work ,then I waould raid the laundry basket and put her bra and panties on ,I would stuff the bra with paper ,and wank in the mirror
 
When my wife worked many years ago ,I would often put her undies on and lay on the bed in front of the mirror playing with my cock ,I also used to put her stockings on and wank loved it and miss it now

I used to do the same thing, when my wife was working. Never wore stockings though, just panties and sometimes her bra.
 
I like to wait until either my wife is gone to work, or goes to sleep, then I will grab a pair of her lacy thongs and slip them on. Ive started wearing them to work, I really love knowing that while Im talking to my colleagues I am secretly wearing a sexy pair of panties. I will stay sexually aroused, and I have to masturbate as soon as I get home. I will keep the panties on, pulling the gusset to the side so I can stroke my cock and wedge the thong against my hole. It all feels so damn sexy that I will blow a huge load in no time.
 
When SHE goes out for the day I pit on my lacy panties, stockings and leather 8 strap suspender belt. I then put on one of her skirts and blouses and go to my toy store, take down my panties and insert my favourite glass plug. Pulling my lacy panties up I then sit at my pc and log into LIt and a couple of chat rooms and rock back and forth on the plug milking myself until SHE is due home. By the time she's here all is back to normal and SHE has no idea about my other side.
 
mmmm i luv to wear panties espec thongs

i luv to swap pics of me in them too

get in touch if u wanna swap
 
Back
Top