I love wearing Panties

I like mine nice and tight but then I like the high cut panties and if they aren't tight my cock falls out of the sides. If they are good and tight they hold me in better.

pink hanes boy briefs right now. wish my wife had something sexier.. she's out at a country western concert tonight.

I love wearing my wife's panties and other lingerie when she is out - and then taking photos of mw thus dressed. I now have quite a collection of photos.

i luv to wear thongs

got about 40 pairs

im into swapping pics of me in them - if anyone want to swap get in touch

redrobin7272 on skype or yahoo

Some Day

Someday I will find my panty play partner. I just can't wait to have us both cum all day in panties'

I enjoy it from time to time. Got a hot shower yesterday got my cock, balls, and ass all clean shaven then spent rest of day in nothing but panties. I love the feel of them when fresh shaven too.

Ive enjoyed wearing panties since I was 12. The first time I sucked a cock in panties I Knew I was hooked on cock and lingerie. Anyone else?
Same here that's about when I started. I'm 35 now and love dressing in bras panties stockings garter belts nighties dresses etc. Its always been a huge turn on for me. I've always wanted to find a woman who enjoyed me doing this. Its fun with a guy though too. :)

I have off and on since I was very young. Recently hit the big 4-Oh and still can't get enough of it.

I'm constantly wearing panties and garters and hose. I wear them to work and as often as I can around the house. There's just something that can't be explained about how good it feels and of course arousing and exciting knowing what I'm wearing when no one else does.

i luv to wear thongs

got about 40 pairs

im into swapping pics of me in them - if anyone want to swap get in touch

redrobin7272 on skype or yahoo

You should post a few pics for us to see here.........it's fun!

nothing better

I enjoy it from time to time. Got a hot shower yesterday got my cock, balls, and ass all clean shaven then spent rest of day in nothing but panties. I love the feel of them when fresh shaven too.

That is an incredible feeling I agree mmmm

I like to

Rummage through the clothes hamper and grab the pair my wife just wore the day before and then wear them for the day. Especially to work I always wonder if anyone can smell her body spray scent mixes with her scent as I heat them up. Keeps me hard all day and usually have a nice precum wet spot when I get home. I only wish I could tell her that I like doing this, maybe someday.

Loved my first time

I will never forget my first time being with a man while dressed in panties, actually this was also my first time ever with a man. I was in college and had been dressing for years. I put an ad on Craigslist and he responded thoughtfully and with a phone number. He picked me up from my school, and he was in his early 50s and I was 18. He was in great shape as he worked construction.

We went to his home which was beautiful. He led me to his bed room, where he had laid out a collection of girls clothing. He said wear anything you like and closed the door. I put on a hot pink pace thong and matching bra, and jean skirt, and white tank top. He came into the room and told me I looked beautiful. We made out on his bed for awhile and I felt his hard cock through his jeans. Finally he had me get on my knees and I sucked a dick for the first time. He was rock hard and about 7". He was a real man.

After sucking him for about 10 mins he stood me up, and turned me around. He kissed my neck and pulled my skirt up. He reached into my thong and started stroking my tiny 3" dick. He said "you have such small pretty girl dick" and I almost came right then. We made our way to his bed and he laid me down. With my legs spread wide he lubed up my tight ass and slowly entered me, I have played with toys previously so the pain was minimal. Soon he was thrusting deep inside me and I was moaning like a woman. He started to fuck me hard and I was screaming in pleasure. He started stroking my little dick in my panties and I exploded with cum. Soon after I felt him swell inside me and fill my ass with cum.

Same here that's about when I started. I'm 35 now and love dressing in bras panties stockings garter belts nighties dresses etc. Its always been a huge turn on for me. I've always wanted to find a woman who enjoyed me doing this. Its fun with a guy though too. :)

I've worn my wife's panties and like painting my toenails. Especially a nice, bright red. I've worn a dress before, and it felt so damned comfortable and natural I couldn't believe it. Would like to invest in one or two nice summer dresses, and a few pairs of panties...

A TGirl I talked with one time told me that "it was more fun being a girl." I think I believe her.

I will never forget my first time being with a man while dressed in panties, actually this was also my first time ever with a man. I was in college and had been dressing for years. I put an ad on Craigslist and he responded thoughtfully and with a phone number. He picked me up from my school, and he was in his early 50s and I was 18. He was in great shape as he worked construction.

We went to his home which was beautiful. He led me to his bed room, where he had laid out a collection of girls clothing. He said wear anything you like and closed the door. I put on a hot pink pace thong and matching bra, and jean skirt, and white tank top. He came into the room and told me I looked beautiful. We made out on his bed for awhile and I felt his hard cock through his jeans. Finally he had me get on my knees and I sucked a dick for the first time. He was rock hard and about 7". He was a real man.

After sucking him for about 10 mins he stood me up, and turned me around. He kissed my neck and pulled my skirt up. He reached into my thong and started stroking my tiny 3" dick. He said "you have such small pretty girl dick" and I almost came right then. We made our way to his bed and he laid me down. With my legs spread wide he lubed up my tight ass and slowly entered me, I have played with toys previously so the pain was minimal. Soon he was thrusting deep inside me and I was moaning like a woman. He started to fuck me hard and I was screaming in pleasure. He started stroking my little dick in my panties and I exploded with cum. Soon after I felt him swell inside me and fill my ass with cum.

Great story we should all be so lucky. Thanks for sharing.

I've worn my wife's panties and like painting my toenails. Especially a nice, bright red. I've worn a dress before, and it felt so damned comfortable and natural I couldn't believe it. Would like to invest in one or two nice summer dresses, and a few pairs of panties...

A TGirl I talked with one time told me that "it was more fun being a girl." I think I believe her.
Get some heels and hosiery (pantyhose or nylons) and you will be amazed at how good dressing feels.

I love wearing panties, I have several pair and at times wear my g/f's when she is gone. Make me feel closer to her until she gets back!

Nothing like wearing a nice tight pair of panties. I wear them anytime I amnot at work. I love the low rise cheekys from VS. I recently ordered 7 pairs of them. Cant wait til they get here.

I like wearing panties...what's even more fun now...the Mrs finds it kinky that I wear hers... especially when she picks them out for me

Back