The China Pearl Inn part 7

I wake at 0515 hours to find a kind soul has covered me in a blanket. My eyes adjust to the light and I quietly wake Storm. We creep outside and make our way back to the real world and our early morning run. Before leaving I scribble a note and place it on the bar. It reads

‘Hi Friends. Sorry I was so morose last night, it’s just a very difficult time of year for me. I’m expected to be strong and not feel like this but here I feel among friends. Thanks for being here for me.’

There is nothing to forgive. I pretty sure I can speek for all of us when I say that.
Your friends love you for who you are and how you are. If they are true friends that Olympic grows stronger with time, and part of that growth is letting them see your ups and downs.

It is my opinion that just about anyone can share rainbows and cookies. But it takes a strong person to share both our hugs and our tears.
 
Morning Robyn, I trust it was a good run for you and Sal/

Strength is knowing when you need a bit of help from friends to get through a rough spot. There are certain times of the year and holidays that really get to me. I know I owe a lot to you guys that have made the Inn so special for me.
 
Morning Robyn, I trust it was a good run for you and Sal/

Strength is knowing when you need a bit of help from friends to get through a rough spot. There are certain times of the year and holidays that really get to me. I know I owe a lot to you guys that have made the Inn so special for me.

Now see, CG I would have said knowing when you need a bit of help is wisdom. But wisdom is a great form of strength, the kind that is there for you even when your body fails you.
Looks like we can both be right on this one. :cool:
 
Thank you all so much for your support. It means so much to us both.

Right now in the real world we’re working on our end of term essays on Military Discipline since 1700. In January there will be some ‘mock trials’. Storm and I will called upon to work together in ‘prosecuting’ one defendant and ‘defending’ another.

Meanwhile, back to the essay - has to be handed in on Monday.
 
Robin, many of us have a tough time during the holidays. It is the time of the year when the most suicides occur due to it being tough on people. I think it shows your strength that you feel safe enough here to voice your pain and what demons haunt you at this time. Others of us perhaps aren't so vocal about the nature of our pain but know we feel it and sympathize. I personally keep to confiding my struggles in private but that is a personal choice I made and one that sometimes leaves me isolated from the public support I could find here. So do not ask forgiveness for reaching out to a group of friends like us it is a sign of strength and wisdom to know when you need support. And I may go so far as to admire you for opening up.

He stands and wanders over to the bar, refolding the blanket woven with its patterns of leaves and nature, a smile for the thoughtfulness of Raven. He begins to prepare a cup of tea. "Can I get anyone anything?"
 
We are expecting some news from the 'Lions' within a few hours. If anyone wishes to receive the parts we are allowed to share please let either Supergirl or myself know and we'll pm you.
 
So Sal what have they had you doing today Miss?


My morning was skiing, dealing with a little over a foot of fresh fallen snow. Today my "White Mountains" are truly white. It is noon and the temperature is a balmy 15F degrees. :D
 
Slips in to the inn looks around. Turns off all of the overhead lights. Turns on a lamp in the corner with a 40w bulb, Lights a few storm candles, stokes the fireplace and adds a few logs. Then ever so carefully places a blanket on each of the sleeping patrons who for whatever reasons they had chose her instead of their own beds for the night. Uggg gets a mink blanket because that about as Asian as I have seen in all of my travles. A beautiful Queen size one with a classic depicting of a Samurai in combat. The kind you see in old Japanese art where the samurai has dozens of arrows sticking out of helping armor but he still fights on.
For any of the lovelt brits something simple Big Ben of Knights on horseback. I could probably find one with the USS Enterprise but we'll save that for a special occasion. Heck it wouldn't be impossible to find one of the women of DC comics either... again another time perhaps. CG can have his favorite quilt and a pillow. That should about do it. Now to slip back into the shadows for the night. 10:22 and all is well.

Oh my this is special treatment! Thank you!:rose:

*Discreetly checks back pocket to ensure vivid is still where its supposed to be.*
*Squints at reflection in window, looking for devils horns or mustaches*

Phew!

*Offers hugs all round* :D
 
There is nothing to forgive. I pretty sure I can speek for all of us when I say that.
Your friends love you for who you are and how you are. If they are true friends that Olympic grows stronger with time, and part of that growth is letting them see your ups and downs.

It is my opinion that just about anyone can share rainbows and cookies. But it takes a strong person to share both our hugs and our tears.

Hugs are fantastic! but I still love rainbows and cookies!:D who's got some to share?

I wish there was a rainbow emoji! I would use it as much as the rose.

:rose:life should be colourful:rose:

Uggg:heart:
 
Only you sir would call that temp anything other than horrendously freezing haha.

Oh that would be -20F Glad. I would have to do three layer on to go skiing. :devil:ish :D

Uggg Good day I trust all is well in your corner of the world.
 
Oh that would be -20F Glad. I would have to do three layer on to go skiing. :devil:ish :D

Uggg Good day I trust all is well in your corner of the world.
Well that does put it in perspective ;)

I was in a group once and this guy posted a pic of his thermometer at -20 in min, another guy posted a pic of his in Alaska at -60 and called him a wimp lol

Heya uggg
 
.....................................
 
Last edited:
...............................................
 
Last edited:
Heya! Everything is wonderful in my corner of the world CG :D The sun is shining the air is a balmy 30 degrees C the sea is a perfect 28 degrees C and looking so perfect blue and mirror calm that you cant see where the sea ends and the sky starts.

On days like this I'm truly happy I died and woke up in heaven! and think I was such a naughty boy when I was alive!

:rose:Uggg:rose:


Sounds like a nice day Uggg.;)

Well Uggg we are all good at something. I for one was always good at being Bad. :devil:ish :D
 
Heya Glad!:rose::kiss:

I'm sending you wellness with my mind! I'm going for a swim in the lagoon today after work. The water is looking so perfect I can hardly wait. It's going to be a long day.

I bought myself an early x-mas present over the weekend- new tank, BC and regulator for my scuba kit so I will be diving this weekend! Oh gods I love this time of year!:D

I've started a new SRP now too. I have three now counting yours. Yay fun! ;)

:rose:Uggg:rose:
Glad to hear that you're getting more involved in writing here sir. I should write for you soon, it's been slower going than I expected but can feel the progress each day.so I guess that's all I can ask for. After my experience today in the bathroom I may have to really think more seriously on maintaining the diet they set me. Apparently I thought I'd been obeying it but might not have been soft enough food. So you live and learn I suppose.

Sounds wonderful. I enjoy swimming though have never gone diving.

How goes your writing cg?
 
It is a little slow at the moment Glad. I have three very sensual stories going at the moment. And one with Rose who is deployed.
 
It is a little slow at the moment Glad. I have three very sensual stories going at the moment. And one with Rose who is deployed.

CG I love to read as much as I love to write. would you post a link to your writings?

Uggg
 
OMG!:eek: CG that's so nasty! She was perfect! So lovely! I only got to the second page and can't read anymore! You're going to let them drug her and rape her? That's not right, she deserved seduction! Not drugging!

You wrote a beautiful believable character CG that's why I can't read anymore. I don't want to see something that lovely get defiled.

Please tell me, that story doesn't go where it seemed to be going?

*sigh*

Uggg
 
Damn! I'm caught up in the story now! want to keep reading but don't want to know!

Does she get rescued?

Uggg
 
There is only one way to find out Uggg.

Yes my writing can be dark if it is not your cup of tea its ok. I know G G ,and SHG enjoyed it during their last deployment.
 
There is only one way to find out Uggg.

Yes my writing can be dark if it is not your cup of tea its ok. I know G G ,and SHG enjoyed it during their last deployment.

Sorry CG I owe you an apology. That was my own silly fault for not reading the story tags first. lol.:rolleyes:

For the record I was liking your writing style. I'm just not really down with Non- con (incest either for that matter). Not my cup of tea.

Sorry,

Uggg
 
Back
Top