Gay and Bi guys; whats your preference, muscles or fem guys?

Hitchiker69

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 18, 2006
Posts
1,414
Do you like muscular, larger guys that will take you and have their way with you, or slightly built pretty fem guys who just want to please you? Or something in between?

I like both. I love feeling a strong guys muscles, and will melt into his arms as he fucks me silly. I want to suck him passionately and arouse him fully before he fucks me.

But I am also turned on by pretty fem boys who want me to fuck them. Nothing turns me on more than a slim, attractive young guy, especially if he will do up his hair and makeup, and dress girly for me. We would have a long hard night of sex, over and over...

What do you like? Tell us or show photos.
 
Last edited:
What do you like? Tell us or show photos.[/QUOTE]

So choose between the soft pale perfection of a fem or the raw breeding power of a bull? Good luck with that.
 
Either a completely passable shemale/tranny or a muscular bear type. I’d probably enjoy being dominated by both.
 
Definitely bigger, stronger men that know tenderness...fits my partner to a T. I prefer bottom to top but have topped in recent years with younger men
 
I like men who are effortlessly masculine. I don't care for gym rats or hair gel. I like guys with a bit of belly and muscles that come from working, not working out. I'll take a linebacker type any day.
 
Muscle or fem

I'd have to try both to make an informed decision!
 
Last edited:
I love both muscle bottoms and fem bottoms, I depends on the look and total package
 
Last edited:
Well, having said I like older, beefy guys, I just went to a fast-food place and the skinny 18 year old guy behind the counter had such beautiful eyes and lips. Maybe I was imagining it, but he seemed to lock eyes with me and linger on my hand giving me change. I immediately started thinking of all the ways I could make him cum. It didn't help that he kept looking over at me as I waited for my food. I'd put jeans on over my leggings, but I was visibly hard (and wet by the time I got to the car)!
 
I'm more into personalities. If I don't like his personality, nothing's going to happen. But if I find him agreeable enough and interested, I'm fair game.
 
I suppose I can be friends with fem guys, but sexually that kind of persona never got me excited. I will say that years ago there was a very masculine looking, acting guy who had a fetish to have a guy either cum on the sole of his feet while he wore pantyhose under his bluejeans. Then he sometimes wanted to get fucked with a whole torn out of the back of his pantyhose. Had it not been for the fact that under neath those pantyhose was a very masculine shaped individual, I would have passed him over.

As for masculine men, I hope people don't confuse that with jerks. I never was interested in the slightest bit with a guy who had the idea that either his cock, his money, his looks meant you were so lucky that he was going to allow you please him. Such attitudes from dudes over my life time were a big turn off. It is one thing to be attracted to some guys, it is a totally different thing to be desperate. I was NEVER desperate -- my right hand always worked just fine. Still it amazes me that such guys do fine other guys to get with them.

For example, I can think back to my junior college days. Because I pretty much was a loner, I was usually the one who ended up with whomever needed a place to stay would end up being my roommate in the dorms. One of those guys was a blond dude with curly hair. Yes he was in shape, and did not act fem in anyway. However, he was such a jerk. He would be rude to me. For instance whenever he found some chick to bang, I would be locked out of the room until he was good and finish -- even if I had walked to the dorms to get my books for another class.

Anyway, sometimes he had dry spells from his flings, and he did something that I thought was rather cocky. He would get out of bed early in the morning (in the nude) and stand by the window (next to my bed) while he would let his cock grow. I think he thought I would wake up and want to touch his "trophy" cock. When in actually, I wanted to knock him down, and fuck his ass until he moaned with pleasure. This wasn't because I was attracted to his cock, nor even to his ass, but because I wanted to knock him off his own pedestal where he thought he was some big stud to the world. Some may consider that very macho of him, but to that kind of attitude "I'm superior to other dudes" is a BIG turn off for me. I used to think I was horrible guy for having such fantasies (of forced sex), but then I realized that the kind of man you are is how your treat others, not how you dream that jerks could be knocked down a bit.

Note: I never did act on such fantasies because I wanted to make love to
real man who WANTED me to be inside him -- not rape a jerk because he needed to be put back in line.

So yes, I prefer masculine men, but jerks are not masculine men in my books. So maybe a better term is masculine men with a good heart.
 
I think about this a lot and keep coming to the conclusion of probably more mature, relatively fit but not musclebound, considerate but wicked and on the tall side of average.
 
Hmmm...

I don't personally believe in labels. However I would prefer a very feminine, passable transexual man that will do anything I ask to please me. This is based on my passed exploits.

I guess I consider myself a "straight" bi-male that enjoy's the twist of having another cum loaded cock between my partners legs. However the smell and taste of a women's juices makes my balls tingle. So I have no have truly defined preference.

Not sure if that answered the question...
 
I prefer the strong type that will tell me what to do. Be their total boi.
 
My dream lover would be a man who knows he's a man but likes fuck and be fucked, suck and be sucked and prefers long term relationships. But without an agreeable personality, that man wouldn't stand much of a chance with me either. I'm a man who desires other men like himself.
 
It's hard to divorce the physical from the psychological characteristics. If a person M or F or T is beautiful to look at but odious, then I am not interested in being around that individual for any reason, sexual, social, or vocaional.

I'm tall and athletic myself, 5-11, 155, and I like the physical sensation of being with men who are taller and heavier than I am. A bit of a beefy build, so long as the man isn't flabby and soft looking, is okay. I guess what I'm saying is that I'm not necessarily attracted to the aesthetics of the football lineman type body, I have learned that it's fun to be fucked by that kind of guy.

I'm attracted to the Fem Boi body type for aesthetic reasons, and although I'm far past the age when anyone would call me boyish, I try to keep my body in that type of shape. For example, the Emo porn star Raven Shadow is a presentation which I find really sexy. I more fantasize about being being fucked and identifying with him.

This first paragraph describes me so closely that I'm just going to re-post and say, ditto. However, I'm not greatly attracted to the heavier, beefy type. I lean toward lean and fit...or smaller and more fem. But in the end, it really is all about personality and chemistry...without both there's no interest at all.
 
Personally, a hairy, muscular guy with a big cock who will ravage my ass....
 
Slightly fem guys, smooth all over with an ass that looks good in panties.
 
Back
Top