Gloryhole experiences

My first glory hole was not my first time sucking cock,but was first time glory hole. Me and my wife went to one and not 3 minutes passed and a guy came in the next booth. His cock came through and I started stroking it and my wife put it in her mouth. Then we took turns sucking till he came on me and my wife's face. He then left and my wife sucked my cock. As she was sucking me another guy entered he reached his hand in and started rubbing my ass as my wife sucked. Then he started finger fucking my ass and I came. After I came me and my wife sucked him off farely quickly. After that we both left and went home and had sex thinking of what we did and still smelling of cum.

I love how much your wife participates and supports your bisexuality.

Late 70s I went almost every night to a gloryhole. It was great for those few years. The amount of cum was amazing. I so miss it.

Bbc

My first gloryhole experience was my second cock. My first cock was with a guy in the same booth as me on a vacation. Once I got home I couldn't wait to go back so I went to a local bookstore and went into a booth and within a minute of long black cock came through the hole. I sucked him for a while but he didn't get off. Not sure what I would have done with his jizz at that early stage of my career anyway. I have had many hundreds of experiences since then. Just yesterday I went to the bookstore and within 10 minutes I had swallowed two loads through the hole. I ended up with 5 in my belly.

I've had a number of GH experiences as it is a kink of mine. In my younger days I'd often stop while driving home from college to get head at a interstate bookstore. These days I'm a bit more cautious--have a bud with one in a shed at his place. He's a dirty old man and will often glad relieve my balls of cum if I ask.

It is the feeling of not seeing, but feeling that I enjoy.
It's very similar to blindfolding. Never thought about the link.

Gloryholes

I have frequented gloryholes for years and have enjoyed them for the most part. I find them to be hit or miss in terms of action. But what I really enjoyed.and miss, were the adult movie theaters. We used to have a XXX movie theater in Alexandria Va. I frequented that theater on a regular basis and was always able to get my fill of cocks to suck. Most of the time I would come out of the theater having sucked off 10-12 cocks, all sizes, all colors. They had 2 rows, one on each side of the theater where the seat beside the wall was removed. So if you sat in the seat beside the open space you had direct access to the seat behind. You could get on your knees and suck off the man sitting in that seat with relative ease. I never had trouble getting my share of cock when I got that seat. The only problem was that other guys knew about that seat and would beat me to it. They closed the theater years ago and now there is a big box store there. Boy I miss that theater!

I have frequented gloryholes for years and have enjoyed them for the most part. I find them to be hit or miss in terms of action. But what I really enjoyed.and miss, were the adult movie theaters. We used to have a XXX movie theater in Alexandria Va. I frequented that theater on a regular basis and was always able to get my fill of cocks to suck. Most of the time I would come out of the theater having sucked off 10-12 cocks, all sizes, all colors. They had 2 rows, one on each side of the theater where the seat beside the wall was removed. So if you sat in the seat beside the open space you had direct access to the seat behind. You could get on your knees and suck off the man sitting in that seat with relative ease. I never had trouble getting my share of cock when I got that seat. The only problem was that other guys knew about that seat and would beat me to it. They closed the theater years ago and now there is a big box store there. Boy I miss that theater!

oh that sounds like so much fun to bad it closed down.

Mine too.

They closed down the theater I mentioned above as well. I sucked a few and got sucked off several times there in the booths and theater too. Wish it was still open.

Back