Returning home(Closed)

The kiss the two siblings shared was so erotic. They could hear the wet kiss as their tongues danced together and swapped saliva. When Eva moved to lay down Matt held onto her ass so he moved with her. His long thick cock landing on top of her resting on her pussy and lower stomach. Matt locked lips with Eva again addicted to the forbidden kisses with his sister. His cockhead oozing pre cum and smearing it onto her tan flesh. He brought one of his hand up to caress her perky breasts.
 
Eva was in heaven as she had her brother wrapped around her finger. Moaning into the kiss as she he him rub against her. "Mmm Matt."she said. Wanting to be fucked by him, as she bit her lip. "Matt....fuck me."she said. Handing him a condom that she had gotten from her dresser.
 
Matt should have stopped this a long time ago but there was no turning back now. He was so turned on he needed to get off. Matt took the condom and ripped open the package. He placed it on the head of his dick and rolled it down slowly. Then he licked his fingers and rubbed Eva's bare pussy then guided his erect member into her tight hole. "Oh fuck such a tight pussy." Matt said as he worked his cock deeper and deeper into his sister's cunt.
 
Eva moaned out as she loved this, feeling him now inside her. "I've always been tight."she said. Smiling as her brother began to fuck her. Picking up the pace as her tits began to bounce. "Deeper!"she said.
 
Ever since that one night a few years ago Matt swore he'd never commit incest again. He couldn't resist his seductress of a sister though. His cock was now buried deep inside of her tight little pussy. "You are such a naughty sister." Matt said gripping Eva's hips and started fucking her nice and hard. Watching her tanlined breasts bounce in synch with his deep powerful thrusts.
 
"Only for you."she said. Eva smiled before she moaned some more. Soon pulling her brother down into a kiss. Holding him close as they shared such a hot kiss. "I've been waiting to do this since you got back home. I love you more than just a brother."she said.
 
"I knew coming back home we would end up fucking again." Matt said between kisses, their tongues dancing together so wet and hot. Strands of saliva connecting their lips and tongues. The two siblings sharing such an erotic forbidden kiss while Matt penetrated Eva over and over. Even though he was wearing a condom the pleasure was so intense. Matt hooked his arms under Eva's legs and held them up letting him sink even deeper inside of her.
 
Eva knew what he said was true as she kept him close. Moaning out as he went deeper inside her. Smirking at her brother as her tits bounced away. "Are you glad that you did? I've missed my brother dearly and you need to tell your friends to back off."she said. Pulling him down close to her face before kissing him again. "This pussy only belongs to you."She said.
 
"Fuck yes I am!" Matt said feeling her tits bounce against his chest. Their lips and tongues touching even as they talked. They were sharing so much saliva as the kissed and talked. "You have the best pussy ever!" Matt added picking up speed on his thrusts. Their bodies meeting and making a loud wet slapping sound with each thrust. "They won't get to touch you as long as I'm around."
 
Eva smiled even more before she cried out, cumming hard. Her brother knew how to hit all the right spots. "Good because they bug me all the time. Though I think you should invite them over."she said. Knowing she would be laying out in the sun. She knew Matt was probably going to cum soon. "Will you sleep in here again?"she asked.
 
"No they won't be coming to this house. I think we'll be spending most of our time in bed." Matt started fucking Eva as hard and fast as he could. The bed rocking and creaking beneath the fucking siblings. "Oh yes Eva I'm gonna cum!" Matt groaned, his cock throbbing as it released cum into the condom.
 
Eva kept him close as he shot his load into her. "You don't want to show me off?"she pouted. Soon shifting them so she could snuggle her brother. "Our bed?"she said a little confused. As it be best if they for their own place. Fuck whenever they wanted and not worry.
 
Matt pulled out of Eva and rolled on to his back next to his sister. He pulled the cum filled condom off his cock and tosses it into the trash can by her bed. "Of course I want to show you off but if one of them tried something I'd beat them up."
 
Eva snuggled right up to her brother. "Yes but they need to know to leave me alone."she said. After a bit she called off her bed and grabbed her bikini. Putting it on before putting her hair up. "Though.....it will be hard.....I don't feel welcomed here..."she said. Sighing as she knew that right now she would barely make it on her own.
 
Matt laid in Eva's bed watching her get dressed in her bikini. His cock still semi erect and leaking some cum still. "You could always come live with me when I get my own place." Matt couldn't believe he just offered for his sister to move in with him but her right pussy had quite an effect on him.
 
Eva smiled at her brother as she fixed her top. "I would love that."she said. Soon crawling back onto the bed. Giving her brother a lick before she began to suck him. Soon easing him out and stroking him. "Though you would get these more often if we did live together."she said.
 
Matt leaned back against the headrest watching his sister suck his cock and stroke him. His cock was once again rock solid and covered in his sister's spit. "Oh god I sure could get used to that for sure." Matt placed a hand on his sister's head and guided her up and down his cock.
 
Eva smiled before she began to suck her brother again. Allowing him to guide her head as she picked up the pace. Soon deep throating him before his load shot into her mouth. Sucking him dry before easing him out of her mouth. Swallowing his load as she sat up.
 
The blowjob Matt was receiving from his little sister was the best one he has ever gotten before. She made him feel so good using just her mouth. Matt released a groan and shot off another load of cum. This load was shot off in Eva's mouth instead of a condom. "Oh fuck Eva!" Matt came so hard for the second time from his sister.
 
Eva smiled as she wiped her mouth. "You like huh. You know your friends will want to come over. Might as well invite them."she said. Walking into the bathroom and coming back out with her tanning lotion. Soon beginning to put some on. "Though I can stay up here if you invite them over."she said.
 
Back
Top