Foreign Correspondent

Major Jonas Pincheon, part time solider, owner and editor of the Springfield Herald was a man use to getting what he wanted, and he had wanted Talia Carlton in just this position for quite some time. He merely smiled as the stunning young redhead’s tempered flared and her soft blue eyes took on a hard look as she spoke.

"You act as if I had a choice in what was done to me. You are worse than any of them. I had thought you a gentleman, but you are a cad."

Pincheon remain silent and did not rise to Talia’s verbal jab as her delicate fingers began to undo the buttons of her blouse. Oh yes hatred still smoldered in the depths of Talia’s eyes as she slipped her blouse from her shoulders, but he also saw defeat and resignation in those clear azure blue depths. Pincheon was a man who enjoyed raw ruthless power and was not afraid to use that power, compelling people to yield to his will one way or another. His wicked smile broadened as Pincheon enjoyed Miss Talia Carlton’s forced striptease, the way her gorgeous young body moved with a natural sensual grace as Talia unhooked her skirt and let it slide over her the sensually seductive roll of her hips, her skirt cascading down her long sculptured legs to pool around her ankles. He watched as Talia’s corset and chemise soon followed to join her discarded skirt on the floor of her cabin, even as hatred and defeat smoldered in her stunning blue eyes. In the end Talia Carlton once more sank to her knees sat back on her heels with her knees splayed open, hands resting on her thigh, in the position of display as she had so many times before to await the pleasure of her Master as the tawny copper haired beauty had been taught.

She was magnificent and his lust to possess this stunning young creature had grown as she had slowly bared her gorgeous supple young body to him. He slowly circled Talia his hands clasped behind his back as he took in the young redheaded flawless beauty as she knelt before him in all her youthful naked glory. Pincheon could not help but notice her pierced nipples Avci little gift to her or the little golden ring that peeked between the soft folds of the girl’s pussy that Tōgō Heihachirō had graced her with and then there was Isko Tagaya tattoo. Jonas Pincheon placed the toe of his boot just below the dragon tattoo.

“Tell me about this Tattoo Miss Carlton and its significance!”

Like so many men before him, there was no doubt that this was not a request, but a command. Jonas Pincheon new that obedience was a matter of conditioning and Talia Carlton had been a concubine and sexual slave for just over a year.There was a dark commanding presence to Pincheon as he towered over the young beauty.

“Tell me Miss Carlton what is your most accomplished sexual act, though I am sure that by the time we reach Springfield I will have had the opportunity to sample all your charms Miss Carlton.”

An evil grin bowed his lips as he continued,

“Or perhaps I shall keep you Miss Carlton for I am sure you would want no harm to befall you Sergeant Major.”

The threat was quite clear.

“Tell me did O’Halerin sample your sweet charms Miss Carlton did he fuck that gorgeous young body of yours? Did he make you scream in ecstasy Miss Carlton, beg him to make you cum?”
 
Talia blushed form head to toe from the look Pincheon gave her as he looked her over as if she were some prize pig.

Pincheon had always been rather cold to her, but he treated everyone like that. She hadn't realized that he was also cruel.

"When I was kidnapped by Tagaya, he had me marked this way. It says that my virginity was taken by him." She tried to sound defiant, but there were tears in her eyes. It was hard enough to relive her experiences as a captive, but to do so kneeling before Pincheon, a man she thought was on her side, cut her to the bone.

“Tell me Miss Carlton what is your most accomplished sexual act, though I am sure that by the time we reach Springfield I will have had the opportunity to sample all your charms Miss Carlton.”

She blinked back tears. "I ... I do not know ... I have been told my mouth is very pleasing." She looked down at the rug between her knees. She wanted to spit in Pincheon's face.

“Tell me did O’Halerin sample your sweet charms Miss Carlton? Did he fuck that gorgeous young body of yours? Did he make you scream in ecstasy Miss Carlton, beg him to make you cum?”

She swallowed. "The pasha was watching. The sergeant had to flog me and later, he, he had intimate knowledge of me so that the pasha would not know he was really there to rescue me." Had she known what more humiliation awaited her, she would have begged O'Halerin to run away with her. They had all of Europe to hide in. She could have been happy with O'Halerin. It was clear that he had feelings for her. And he would never humiliate her like this.
 
Talia Carlton had blushed crimson as Pincheon had demanded to know the meaning of the dragon tattoo, her soft blue eyes shimmered with unshed tears her voice a soft defiant whisper as she replied,

"When I was kidnapped by Tagaya, he had me marked this way. It says that my virginity was taken by him."

Pincheon loved the way that Talia’s crimson blush turned scarlet as he asked the young redhead what her most accomplished sex act was.

"I ... I do not know ... I have been told my mouth is very pleasing."

The thought of this stunning young beauty sucking his cock, her tawny copper head bobbing up and down the length of his cock appealed to him. Yet before giving himself over to that sweet pleasure he then asked the blushing young beauty a damning question, had O’Halerin taken her, made her scream in shameful ecstasy, begging the older man to make her cum. Pincheon’s eyes bore into the kneeling naked beauty, her soft blue eyes demurely lowered as if hiding from his stern gaze.

"The pasha was watching. The sergeant had to flog me and later, he, he had intimate knowledge of me so that the pasha would not know he was really there to rescue me."

“So the Sergeant flogged you Miss Carlton, made you dance to the sensual caress of leather and its seductive fiery kiss. Did he make you beg, and plead to cum for him? Did you believe that, that old man would take you to a little lover’s nest Miss Carlton to live Happily Ever After?”

Pincheon’s fingers tightly entwined in Talia’s tawny copper hair, he snapped back her head, his cold dark eyes held her soft tear shimmering eyes in his unblinking gaze. His voice was tight and laced with his lust for the trapped young beauty.

“Let’s see just how pleasing that succulent little mouth of yours is Miss Carlton!”

He was as domineering as any of her master’s had been and Talia Carlton, for over a year, had been trained to obey and to sexually please her Masters and any number of men that they had given her to, despite what her desires were. He was still fully dressed and Talia would have to free his cock from his uniform trousers, trousers that were the same dark blue as Captain Tagaya’s and Admiral Heihachirō, Jonas Pincheon just the latest in a long line of Masters to take Talia as his and just as cruel and his will just as irresistible as Tōgō Heihachirō or Pasha Kartal Avci.

“You are quite pleasing to the eye Miss Carlton.”

His free hand cupped Talia’s chin, his thumb caressing her tear stained cheek.

“I am eager to see just how pleasing you can be my naked little beauty.”

Pincheon drew Talia erect on her knees, by her soft silken hair, until her little button nose was pressed to the coarse woolen material of his uniform trousers, and his groin.
 
“So the Sergeant flogged you Miss Carlton, made you dance to the sensual caress of leather and its seductive fiery kiss. Did he make you beg, and plead to cum for him? Did you believe that, that old man would take you to a little lover’s nest Miss Carlton to live Happily Ever After?”

"You shame me and the sergeant by asking such questions. He did what he had to do in order to rescue me. I had thought you were the one who sent him." She tried to sound strong and defiant but her defenses were crumbling. She had stayed strong through her ordeals in Japan Baghdad even as she bent to their demands. But this, a fellow American, a man she thought of as her mentor, to treat her this way, it just might break her.

“I am eager to see just how pleasing you can be my naked little beauty.”

He forced Talia to press her nose against his groin. She felt his aroused cock through the rough material of his trousers. She forced her head against his hand so she could look up at him. With a strained voice she said, " Please don't make me do this. Show yourself to be the man I thought you were." Her eyes brimmed with tears. "Please. You want me to beg? I am begging you, leave me be."
 
"You shame me and the sergeant by asking such questions. He did what he had to do in order to rescue me. I had thought you were the one who sent him."

Pincheon face and eyes showed Talia that he had no doubt that Sergeant Major O’Halerin had indeed not only fucked her, but had made her dance to the sensual caress of the flogger, and its seductive stinging fiery kiss, and that she had begged him for more. His evil grin told Talia Carlton that he knew that the sergeant had taken her with a gusto that had nothing to do with her rescue from Pasha Avci. Yet even as Talia lashed out in her righteous anger Jonas Pincheon could see her resolve and defiance began to crumble.

“I am eager to see just how pleasing you can be my naked little beauty.”

Jonas’s fingers tightly entwined into the little blue eyed beauty’s rich, silken tawny copper hair, drawing her angelic face to his crotch and his pungent scent filling Talia’s flaring nostrils. Caught between her fear and his crotch she turned her gaze to him, her sweet young voice trembling, as Talia pleaded with him,

"Please don't make me do this. Show yourself to be the man I thought you were."

Unshed tears shimmered in Talia’s stunning azure blue eyes. His fingers tightened in the sweet little redhead’s hair.

“I do not enjoy repeating myself Miss Carlton! You know what the price is if you deny me, you know it will not be you that pays the price Miss Carlton, but your Sergeant Major that pays the price for your pious pride my dear.”

There was no give in Pincheon’s voice, no compassion in his unblinking eyes, only cold unfeeling determination to have his way with her.

“Now Miss Carlton!”

They both knew this was her final warning.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sergeant Major O’Halerin had not seen Talia for more than a few minutes sense their return from Talia’s little shopping spree. He had spent a life time in the service, from that first day when he was 17 and taken the oath of allegiance and joined the Army as a spanking new recruit. The grizzled Sergeant Major knew that Talia Carlton’s cabin was in “Officers’ Country” and as an enlisted man it was off limits to him. He was disappointed that Talia had not met him in the ships gym. He knew the snide little whispers of the crew and their speculation as to just what she had done as a concubine in the Far East and in Pasha Avci’s harem stung. With a shrug he believed that she was keeping to her cabin to avoid those accusing, wondering looks. Tomorrow he would ask Pincheon’s permission to visit Talia.
 
((Did O'Halerin tell Pincheon what happened between Talia and himself? I don't know how Pincheon would know otherwise, unless he's just projecting what he would have done in the same situation. :) ))


Pincheon showed that he was no better than her other masters. It cut her to the quick that he would treat her thus.

She took a steadying breath and unbuttoned Pincheon's fly. His cock was already hard and it was with some difficulty that she pulled it from his trousers. She licked it to get it wet and then took it in her mouth. She used every trick she knew to make him come as quickly as possible. She used her hand on his shaft and her mouth on the head. With her other hand, she cupped his balls and tugged them lightly. She was adept at reading the signs of men in this position. She focused on the things that made him groan. She looked up at him, but there was contempt in her eyes.

She felt him nearing completion and worked harder on his cock, willing him to come so her ordeal would be over.
 
Jonas Pincheon knew well Kartal Avci’s reputation, had read the after action report from “Oregon’s landing party, how Talia was found with O'Halerin and could easily guess what it would have taken to rescue Talia Carlton from the Pasha’s harem. He saw the glimmer of doubt that shimmered in Talia’s stunning azure blue eyes, had O'Halerin betrayed her as all the other’s had?

Talia Carlton knew what was expected of her. Her captivity had, had ingrained in her that her place was to obey, her Master, no matter what her own feelings might be, no matter whom her Master gave her to sexually please. Pincheon now had assumed the mantel of her Master. He smiled as stunning young redheaded and blue eyed beauty bent to his will. She looked so adorable innocent blushed, as Talia took a steadying breath and unbuttoned Pincheon's fly. The tip of her sweet little pink tongue slid over the bow of her lips, “O”ed, and then she licked head of her newest Master’s cock, getting it wet and then took it in her sweet moist mouth. Instinctively Talia Carlton used every trick she had learned in her sexual captivity to make him come quickly. Talia used her hand on his shaft and her mouth adoring the head of his cock as her dainty hand cupped his balls, massaged them, as she lightly and seductively tugged them. Talia focused on the things that would please him and make him groan with pleasure.

When the stunning young creature lifted her soft blue eyes to his dark commanding gaze Pincheon saw the contempt in those expressive blue eyes. Rather than being displeased or upset, Talia’s bending to his will, even as the contempt shown in those soft blue eyes pleased him, Oh how she endeavored to make him cum quickly, as she used her talented mouth, lips, tongue, and hands to please him. Pincheon pulled from Talia’s suckling mouth.

“Miss Carlton placed your hands at the nape of your neck and then deep throat me.”

Jonas Pincheon had purposely limited his little concubine to only using her mouth, lips, tongue, and tight little throat to please him.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Something was wrong! O'Halerin could feel it deep in his bones. The feeling was the same as he had when Talia Carlton was bound as a concubine and sexual slave of her Japanese and Persian Masters. Try as he might to shake the feeling he could not. He finally turned to Chief Boatswain Mate McGuire, The Sagamore’s Master of Arms.

“Chief when was the last time we did a security sweep of the Sagamore? Perhaps it might be high time to sweep the ship stem to stern and both Officer and Guest Quarters.”

O'Halerin knew that they could not enter Officers state rooms without the Command Officer’s permission But Talia Carlton was not an officer but a civilian guest aboard the Sagamore and her quarters could be swept in a normal security sweep, and O'Halerin could ensure Talia was safe, and put his suspicious mind to rest.
 
Talia's contempt for Pincheon deepened when he commanded her to use her mouth alone to please him. He did not plan to have this encounter end too soon.

There was little she could do but obey if she didn't want to ruin Sergeant O'Halerin's life.

She placed her hands behind her head then bent her head to she could get Pincheon's cock into her mouth. She inched her mouth down his cock relaxing her throat as she had been taught so she could take it all. Then she moved her head. She thought is anyone saw them it would look ludicrous if it wasn't so humiliating. She prayed that this would arouse Pincheon, having her at his mercy pleasuring him, so that he would come soon and leave her alone once more.

Then she would have to find a way to get word to Sergeant O'Hallerin about this new problem.

She moved faster pressing her tongue against Pincheon's cock. It was harder to breath and tears came to her eyes from the effort. It was more difficult to balance with her hands behind her head.
 
Jonas Pincheon had loved the lost little girl look of betrayal in Talia Carlton’s soft blues as she was forced to submit to his will almost as much as his cock sliding in and out of those full moist “O”ed lips. Her tawny copper head bobbing up and down the length of his cock till her nose was pressed to his groin and that cock buried deep in Talia’s throat. Her head bobbed up and down, moved faster, and faster, pressing her tongue against Pincheon's cock in a desperate desire to make him cum and end her misery, the hapless young beauty used every trick to pleasure Pincheon, to make him cum that she had learned during her sexual captivity. Pincheon for his part fucked Talia’s sweet angelic face his balls slapping her chin with each trust of his hips. When he came he came without warning his hot scalding cum filling the blue eyed concubine’s sweetly suckling mouth. For despite Sergeant Efforts to rescue Talia from a life of sexual slavery in reality she had simply exchanged one Master for another.

When Jonas’ cock slid from between Talia’s sweetly suckling mouth with an obscene little pop, he smiled down at her kneeling naked at his feet.

“You are quite an accomplished little cock sucker Miss Carlton.”

His hand roughly cupped Talia’s chin, his eyes boring into the tear shimmering depths of her azure blue eyes.

“I think next I will fuck that tight little ass or yours Miss Carlton………..”

Pincheon paused for a moment before continuing.

“I have some duties to attend to Miss Carlton I shall put a guard on your door to keep the rougher enlisted men from bothering you.”

It was clear that he had every intention of isolating the young beauty from her only real allied friend, Sergeant O'Halerin.

“Till this evening Miss Carlton when we shall have more time together.”


<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

There was an urgent knock at Pincheon’s door and she growled who it is.

“Chief Boatswain Mate McGuire”

What the hell did the Sagamore’s Master of Arms want now Jonas wondered as he told the man to enter.

“ Sir Sergeant Major O'Halerin wants to do a security sweep of the Sagamore Sir including the quarters of that little bit of Honey you have stashed their Sir. For a taste of that honey Sir I can ensure that the Sergeant never enters Officer’s country or Guest Quarters Sir.”

Pincheon pondered what course of action to take and decided whoring Talia Carlton out would put her in her proper place.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

There was a shuffling of feet outside Talia’s door the slow twisting of the door knob yet instead of Jonas Pincheon standing there it was the Sagamore’s Chief Boatswain Mate McGuire.

“Daddy come for a little sugar Baby and Mr., Pincheon knows about and gave my little visit with you the OK… so let’s get you out of those clothes Baby and stripped for action Miss.”
 
Last edited:
Talia coughed a little when Pincheon came in her mouth, but she was able to swallow it all. She was sure he gave her no warning deliberately. It was clear he now considered her his. But once they reached port, he would have to let her go, wouldn't he?

“I have some duties to attend to Miss Carlton I shall put a guard on your door to keep the rougher enlisted men from bothering you.”

"No one has bothered me except for some rude comments from a few of the crew. I will not be kept prisoner here. You may abuse me as you wish for the sake of Sergeant O'Halerin, but I will not be locked away. I ... I could not bear it after what I have been through. Please."

PIncheon ignored her plea. “Till this evening Miss Carlton when we shall have more time together.”

~~~~~​

Sometime later, Talia heard the door to her quarters open. She had dressed in her most modest clothing in the hopes to remind Pincheon of the girl she used to be. Only he would be so bold as to just open the door without knocking. She turned to reprimand him. He may be using her as his sex toy, but he could still respect conventions and manners.

She stopped with her mouth opened in surprise. She thought she had seen the man before she had sequestered herself in her quarters. He was one of the crew making comments about her.

“Daddy come for a little sugar Baby and Mr., Pincheon knows about and gave my little visit with you the OK… so let’s get you out of those clothes Baby and stripped for action Miss.”

"How dare you!" Her voice was firm and angry. "I doubt Admiral(?) PIncheon would allow such a thing. He told me himself he was setting guards at my door to keep any of the crew from bothering me. You get out, get out now!" She backed away and pointed at the door. "Guard! Guard! No one is supposed to come in here. Remove this man at once!" Panic was rising within her.
 
Jonas Pincheon thought back to the soft tearful plea of Miss Carlton’s,

"No one has bothered me except for some rude comments from a few of the crew. I will not be kept prisoner here. You may abuse me as you wish for the sake of Sergeant O'Halerin, but I will not be locked away. I ... I could not bear it after what I have been through. Please."

Chief Boatswain Mate McGuire’s proposal had sparked a plan in Pincheon’s devious mind, a little pay back for Talia’s rebuff of his advances on the voyage to the Far East. Not only would he lock the fiery young beauty away but he would let selected members of the crew have their way with her. Men who he could rely on to falsify records and logs to show that Miss Talia Carlton disappeared at their port call in France and who would question the Official records. Pincheon had every intention of enjoying the stunning young beauty’s gorgeous body for quite some time to come.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

McGuire loved the look of shock and outrage in the stunning little redheads azure blue eyes, the flare of spirit as she refused to break down as he told her “Daddy come for a little sugar Baby and Mr., Pincheon knows about and gave my little visit with you the OK… so let’s get you out of those clothes Baby and stripped for action Miss.” And the way those stunning blue eyes shot fire back at him when she spoke.

"How dare you!..........

The young beauty’s voice was firm and seethed with her righteous anger.

“…………I doubt Admiral(?) Pincheon would allow such a thing. He told me himself he was setting guards at my door to keep any of the crew from bothering me. You get out, get out now.”

Yet despite the firmness of Talia’s voice she took a step back from the Chief, a step back that put her in a corner of the small cabin her avenues of escaped blocked by his towering presence.
"Guard! Guard! No one is supposed to come in here. Remove this man at once!"

McGuire savored the panic in Talia’s voice, the look of desperation and furry in the young beauty’s eyes as she called for her protectors, for the guards Pincheon had promised her, and the look of slow realization that there was no guards to come and save her, as the Chief slowly closed the door behind him and locked it. McGuire let his beady little eyes take in every sensual curve of Talia Carlton supple young body, and despite her modest attire the dress could do little to hide her charms from those ravenous eyes and the man that even now was mentally stripping her.

“No one is coming to your rescue Baby!”

No one coming to her rescue the very same words that Cummings used when he delivered Talia into Tagaya’s hands.

“So baby are we going to do this the easy way or the hard way, it makes no difference to me Missy but one way or the other I am going to fuck you baby like you have never been fucked before………….Now do you strip for me or do I rip that pretty little dress from you honey?”

Like the Pasha there was no sign of mercy or compassion in the man’s lustful eyes.
 
Talia was a trapped animal. Trapped once again with no one to help her. No one who cared if she screamed herself hoarse. She could not believe that a man like Pincheon would share any of his possessions. If that was the case, then this man would be dealt with swiftly. If it was the case ... Talia dare not dwell on what that meant for her.

“So baby are we going to do this the easy way or the hard way, it makes no difference to me Missy but one way or the other I am going to fuck you baby like you have never been fucked before … Now do you strip for me or do I rip that pretty little dress from you honey?”

Talia shook her head, "No. No, I will not." Color rushed to her cheeks as tears sprang into her eyes. "Are there no gentlemen in the Air Corps? Only beasts who would harass a woman who only wants to go home? Please leave me and keep your honor intact. Have you no sister? Would you wish such a thing upon her? You could be a hero. You could be my hero. I beg you."
 
"No. No, I will not."

McGuire loved the maidenly blush of color that rushed to Talia’s cheeks as tears shimmered in her liquid blue eyes.

"Are there no gentlemen in the Air Corps? Only beasts who would harass a woman who only wants to go home? Please leave me and keep your honor intact. Have you no sister? Would you wish such a thing upon her? You could be a hero. You could be my hero. I beg you."

Such a heartfelt plea the Chief could almost believe she was the innocent young girl she now pretended to be if he did not already know that she had been a concubine in the Orient, and a harem slave in the Ottoman Empire. McGuire now had every intention of savoring the sweet charms that Talia’s gorgeous young body could offer him.

“I am sure your Japanese Master enjoyed your delicious young body Miss Carlton! Was it only one or were there others that took you as well honey?”

McGuire was slowly backing Talia into a corner of her stateroom that now had become a trap.

“As for Pasha Kartal Avci I am sure did not take No for an answer either but fucked that gorgeous young body of yours any time he wanted!”

As he spoke his fingers now toyed with the top button of Talia Carlton’s modest dress. Soon the second and third buttons surrendered to his delft fingers, he eased back the material to reveal the sensual curve Talia firm young breast straining at her camisole.


“Very nice indeed baby!”


Then with a sudden violence her ripped open Talia’s dress, little pearl buttons scattering everywhere, skittering across the cabin floor, Talia’s dress hanging open.

“Now Strip honey and get down on your knees and display for me like a Good Girl and let’s get down to business of fucking!”

Talia was trapped an as on that first day when she had been raped and taken as a sexual concubine there was no one coming to re rescue.
 
Last edited:
The sailor, (for Talia had no idea of his rank whether he be commissioned or a non-com, let alone his name for he never introduced himself) knew more details about her captivity than anyone save Sergeant O'Halloran and Admiral Pincheon. She was sure O'Halleran would never tell ehr secrets, but Pincheon ... It would be very much like the man she now knew to spread the story to add to her humiliation.

Backed into the corner of her small room, Talia didn't know what to do. Nothing she said stopped the sailor who in his determination to sully her once again. The pulse at her neck fluttered like a hummingbird's wings as he unbuttoned her blouse. She cried out at his sudden violence that ripped her dress down the front past her waist.

While he had been matter of fact before, Talia now saw the seething aggression below his smooth veneer. “Now Strip honey and get down on your knees and display for me like a Good Girl and let’s get down to business of fucking!”

What else could she do but as she was told unless she wanted her clothes destroyed and her beaten into submission. Her eyes were bright with unshed tears as she realized his violence and stern command aroused her. She removed her dress, then her corset. She unbuttoned her chemise and shrugged it off revealing her pierced nipples. She untied her pantaloons and stood for a moment while the sailor took in the large tattoo that curved beneath her hip. She looked at the sailor unsure if she should remove her black stockings and shoes.

He only looked at her as if her were a wolf biding his time before leaping at his prey. She slipped off her shoes, untied her garters and pushed her stockings down her pale shapely legs.

She knelt before him praying for some interruption, even Pincheon. She found it hard to believe Pincheon would share her now that he had her, but in truth, she didn't know the man at all.

The sailor was staring at the crux of her legs. The way she knelt, Togo's gift glinted where it nestled at the top of her slit. Silent tears slid down her cheeks as she anticipated what might come next.
 
It was not often that McGuire had a chance to have a stunning young beauty, now was his chance as he had backed the gorgeous Miss Carlton in to a corner but physically and mentally. Those sweet blue eyes so wide with fear, her life force pounding in that delicate little hollow where Talia’s neck and shoulders met as his fingers loosen the top button of the young redhead’s blouse and that staggered, gasped, cry as he ripped Talia’s dress open pleased the Chief as he once more commanded the stunning young beauty,“Now Strip honey and get down on your knees and display for me like a Good Girl and let’s get down to business of fucking!”

Chief McGuire towered over Talia, he saw the fight go out of her soft tear shimmering eyes and yet he saw something else in those shimmering azure depths Passion and arousal. The sweet intoxicating musky scent that now filled the small cabin only confirmed what he saw in Talia’ soft blue eyes’. So she likes it rough McGuire’s lips bowed into a wicked grin. There was a natural fluid grace and seductive, sensuality to Talia’s ever movement as the gorgeous young beauty removed her dress. Her delicate hands were trembling as she loosed the strings of her corset. McGuire smiled evilly as Talia unbuttoned her chemise and shrugged it off revealing her pierced nipples.

“Very nice baby, who was it that did this your Japanese Master or Avci?”

. The Chief stepped closer his hands cupped the helpless young redhead’s breasts and his thumbs rolled Talia’s pierced nipples under the pads of his thumbs, before bending and giving each taunt pale pink pebbled nipple a sharp little nip. Just a little pain to see if he was right and this sweet delicate beauty did indeed like it rough.

Talia untied her pantaloons and stood for a moment while the Chief took in the large tattoo that curved beneath her hip.

“So you were a virgin when Captain Tagaya first took you!”

Talia’s soft blue eyes met McGuire’s he loved the way the adorable little redhead hesitated as if she was still a virgin, unsure what to do next. He loved the image of Talia standing there in nothing but her black stockings and high button shoes, like the girls in the Parisian Postcards. McGuire’s cold eyes bore into Talia’s shimmering blue eyes, her young soul and darkest desire laid bare to him. A maidenly blush kissed Talia’s cheeks as she slipped off her shoes, untied her garters and rolled her stockings down her pale shapely legs. Silent tears slid down Talia Carlton’s cheeks as she gracefully sunk to her knees, before placing her hands at the nape of her neck, resting her firm little derrière on her heels, before arching her back and spreading her knees so that Togo's gift glinted, nestled at the top of her slit.

“My you are full of surprises honey.”

McGuire stepped a step closer, his hand cupped Talia’s chin as he tilted the girl’s head back so that her tear shimmering blue eyes met his. The Chief watched a perfect crystalline tear slid down Talia’s flawless cheek, he brushed it away with his thumb as he massaged the hapless blue eyed beauty’s cheek

“What will you deny me Miss Carlton?”

The Chief’s voice took on that deeper note of command the Talia had become so accustomed to during her captivity, it warped around her senses, as much felt as heard, like a reassuring presence that let Talia know where she belonged.

“Why were you born Miss Carlton?”

Those seductive questions that Captain Tagaya, Togo, and Pasha Avci had each in their turn had asked her, questions that Jonas Pincheon had not. Chief McGuire’s voice had that same sharp note that somehow must be obeyed, where Pincheon did not. While the Chief waited for the adorable little blue eyed concubine to answer, he mulled over where to start with her so he bluntly asked,

“You like it rough don’t you baby? Now tell the truth honey for I will know if you are lying to me sweet cheeks.”
 
Talia blushed. "It was the pasha." She gasped when he nipped her hard nipples.

Did everyone read Japanese? "Yes. I was an innocent. I was betrayed by one of the men on the Sagamore. He sold me to Tagaya."

Talia assumed the position of display. The Chief could then see the intimate piercing catch the light.

“My you are full of surprises honey. What will you deny me Miss Carlton?”

"I ... I don't understand." But she did understand. She knew exactly what Chief McGuire meant. Did this mean that Pincheon no longer wanted her? Was she to belong to McGuire instead? Since she embarked on this journey, it seemed she was passed from one master to another. Would she ever know freedom again? Happiness?

“What will you deny me Miss Carlton?”

"I have no choice, so why ask?" Afeter all she had been through, she still had a defiant streak. She did not like Chief McGuire at all. He was too smug. And coarse.

“Why were you born Miss Carlton?”

"Apparently to suffer things no woman should have to endure." A few more tears fell down her cheeks.

“You like it rough don’t you baby? Now tell the truth honey for I will know if you are lying to me sweet cheeks.”

"I do not like it at all. But ... This is what I have become. Why toy with me like this. We both know you will take what you want."
 
"Yes. I was an innocent. I was betrayed by one of the men on the Sagamore. He sold me to Tagaya."

Talia’s admission brought a smile to McGuire’s lips as he could just guess who it was that had sold this young blue eyed beauty into sexual slavery and he made a mental note that if he ever ran into Mr. Cummings to thank him for this opportunity to take this stunning young beauty. That smile only broadened as he asked “What will you deny me Miss Carlton?” and her fiery response.

"I have no choice, so why ask?"

His other taunting questions received the same matter of fact answers "Apparently to suffer things no woman should have to endure.”When he asked Talia if she liked it rough she had shot back "I do not like it at all. But ... This is what I have become. Why toy with me like this. We both know you will take what you want."

“Well you got that right Honey.”

The chief asked matter a factly. He gazed down on the kneeling young beauty with her hands clasped behind her neck she was stunning her breasts trust out and up to him. He slowly stripped to the waist, his fingers laced into Talia’s tawny copper hair as he drew her to her feet. She soon found herself pined against the cabin’s wall, his lips crushed to hers demanding entrance into the sweetness of Talia’s mouth. He fished his rock hard cock from his trousers, it brushed Talia’s soft velvet inner thigh. His fingers slid from the trapped little redhead’s hair his hands griped the firm cheeks of Talia’s ass as he lifted her, his cock pressed to the sweet folds of her pussy then her own weight impaled the hapless young concubine on his cock. With her back pressed to the wall as McGuire fucked Talia brutally. His lips parted from Talia’s

“Why were you born Miss Carlton?”

He hissed intro her ear as he nibbled her earlobe as he fucked her.


“You were born to please men with that gorgeous young body of yours as they fuck you Baby!”

“What will you deny me Miss Carlton?”

“Nothing Honey, nothing unless you want your Sergeant to pay for your pride.”

Then he smiled as he asked Talia,

“Who are you Miss Carlton?”

Then the Chief answered his own question.

“To be my sweet little whore Baby.”

McGuire’s mouth crushed to the young blue eyed beauty’s mouth before she could answer or protest. The chief fucked Talia until her gorgeous young body embraced the pain and the pleasure as it had been schooled to and came for him despite her hatred for him. His own lust soon filled Talia’s fertile young womb. McGuire then let the stunning young redhead slide to the floor to lay prostrate at his feet.

“Clean my cock with that sweet little mouth of yours Babe!”

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

While McGuire was entertaining Talia Carlton, Pincheon was considering just what he was going to do with Miss Carlton it was clear that he could not just let her walk off the “Sagamore”. He decided a port call in Boston was in order where he would have McGuire deliver Talia into the keeping of a Madame that ran a very exclusive brothel.

In the meantime there was Sergeant O’Halerin to deal with.
 
Talia did as she was told for what else could she do? She licked McGuire's cock clean. All the while she thought how she could get work to O'Haleran. Who she might bribe. Certainly not McGuire. Perhaps the sailor who delivered her food. She had nothing to give but her body, but surely that was worth a lot by the way men enjoyed using her. She had a hard time beliveving that she was that singular a woman, but then her masters had trained her well.

She finished with McGuire and hoped he was finished with her. She sat back on her heels and waited for further instructions.
 
Chief McGuire never had, had a stunning beauty like Talia Carlton before. All he had ever had were dockside “Dockies” that had seen their better days. But Miss Carlton was a lady of quality and here she was kneeling at his feet naked as the day she was born, her hands clasped at the nape of her neck, like some oriental Geisha Girl, displaying her flawless naked body for his enjoyment, and she had been his to do with as he pleased and oh how he had fucked that gorgeous young body of hers.

“Clean my cock with that sweet little mouth of yours Babe!”

McGuire smiled wickedly down into Talia’s soft eyes as she knelt up Took his cock in her hands, and as her Master’s had taught her, her head obediently bent to the chief’s will. Sweetly “O”ed lips encircled the shaft of his cock, her tawny copper head bobbed up and down the length of his shaft as Talia suckled him clean. The very sight of the kneeling girl, her little redhead bobbing up and down the length of his cock had McGuire becoming hard again. His fingers tightly entwined in Talia’s rich luxurious tawny copper hair as he forced more and more of his cock down her tight little throat and he was amazed when her little button nose was pressed to his groin and his scent filled her flaring nostrils, at how easily she had taken all of him into her sweet mouth and tight little throat.

By the time that Chief McGuire was through fucking Talia’s angelic face, and cuming in her sweet mouth and throat he finally let the exhausted young beauty’s lips slip from his now deflated cock, to lay prostrate at his feet.

“You honey are the best little cock sucker I have ever had. Perhaps the Captain will let me keep you. Oh what fun we could have together babe.”

McGuire was no fool he could see the unveiled hatred in Talia soft expressive eyes. He stooped and cupped Talia’s chin in his hand and lifted her eyes to his hard unblinking gaze.

“Oh you will come to love the Chief’s cock and the things he will do to you Miss Carlton…..”

It was the first time that Chief McGuire had called Talia by name, which meant he knew exactly who she was.

“Perhaps when you have my bastard in that flat little tummy of yours we can go back to Springfield and visit your friends and family Miss Carlton.”

Not only did this man know her name but he knew where she had come from as well.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The “Sagamore” stood off the Boston Navy Yard floating above the Charles River in Quarantine, as she had just arrived from the Orient, and the Ottoman Empire. The Only Man that was allowed ashore was the commanding Officer. Pincheon took the Captain’s gig ashore Made his official report of his failed attempt to rescue Miss Talia Carlton before making his way to the “Back Bay” and a quiet street and a neat little tree story brick house.

Jonas, Jonas Pincheon it has been a long time sense you have paid us a visit.”

A very conservatively dressed and a very prim and proper, Mrs. Maypole greeted him. She was an older woman her youthful charms had begun to fade but she still was a handsome woman. She stepped back and smiled at Pincheon.

“On active service again Jonas? Have you found me a pretty little thing to add to our collection on your travels?”

Pincheon reached into his uniform pocket and drew out a picture of Talia dressed as a proper young lady, and then one of her as naked as the day she was born kneeling in the display position.

“She was trained in Japan and in the Ottoman Empire Mrs. Maypole. Her delicious young body schooled to crave both pleasure and pain.”

As Pincheon spoke her drew out several more photographs of Talia showing her naked from every angle.

“And her skin is a creamy, flawless, pale ivory that will mark so beautifully for your most discriminating costumers.”

”How much for her Jonas?”

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

As Miss Talia Carlton was being forced to please Chief Petty Officer McGuire, Pincheon was haggling over the price he would demand for her from Mrs. May pole and her sergeant was unaware of the plans being made for his sweet little lamb.
 
Did everyone on board know about her, or only a select few? What new game was this that was being played upon her?

"I expect Pincheon sent you to my cabin for two reasons. One, to keep shamed, and the other as some sort of reward or bribe to you. I doubt he let you have me out of the goodness of his heart. Do you really think he'd let you have me? Me who was a jewel in a Pasha's harem?" She laughed ruefully. "Beware, Chief McGuire. The man is a snake. He'll have you ensnared in his nasty business and won't hesitate to let you take the blame should things turn sour."

A look of shock crossed her face when he mentioned her home town. More tricks, no doubt. She doubted Pincheon would ever let her go home again. her family would believe her word over his any day. She was sure of it. If only Sergeant O'Halleran could spirit her away again. They could run away together, to the Indies perhaps, and live out their lives in peace and quiet obscurity.
 
Pincheon reached into his uniform pocket and drew out a picture of Talia dressed as a proper young Mrs. Maypole smiled approvingly t the photo of Talia dressed as a proper young lady so sweet and innocent. And then when Pincheon drew out a photo of Talia as naked as the day she was born kneeling in the display position, a lecherous smile bowed Mrs. Maypole’s lips.

“She was trained in Japan and in the Ottoman Empire Mrs. Maypole. Her delicious young body schooled to crave both pleasure and pain.”

As Pincheon spoke he drew out several more photographs of Talia showing her naked from every angle. Mrs. Maypole studied each photo of this stunning young beauty looking for any flaw with her naked perfection and was hard pressed to find any, until she had to admit that Miss Talia Carlton was indeed a rare beauty.

“And her skin is a creamy, flawless, pale ivory that will mark so beautifully for your most discriminating costumers.”

”How much for her Jonas?”

“Half of whatever she makes and the right to loan her out to certain gentlemen that I wish to influence Mrs. Maypole.”

Martha Maypole of course refused Jonas’s demands and slid the photos of Talia back to him. Jonas did not argue but slid them back into his jacket pocket.

“As you wish Mrs. Maypole I am sure I can come to an agreement with John Butcher.”

Martha Maypole knew that John Butcher would agree to any demands made by Jonas to get his hands on this rare young beauty. In the end Mrs. Maypole decided that half a loaf of bread was better than none.

“Very well Jonas when can you deliver Miss Carlton?”

“This evening say around midnight.”
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Unknown to Talia as her fate was being decided by Pincheon and Mrs. Maypole. Chief McGuire was enjoying the stunning young redheaded licking his cock clean with her little pink tongue, the last her task completed Talia rocked back on her heels and gazed up at McGuire.

"I expect Pincheon sent you to my cabin for two reasons. One, to keep shamed, and the other as some sort of reward or bribe to you. I doubt he let you have me out of the goodness of his heart. Do you really think he'd let you have me? Me who was a jewel in a Pasha's harem? Beware, Chief McGuire. The man is a snake. He'll have you ensnared in his nasty business and won't hesitate to let you take the lame should things turn sour."

A sad little laugh bubbled from Talia’s soft moist lips but quickly died when McGuire mentioned Talia’s home town. Her family would die of shame if they ever learned what she had become. McGuire fingers curled tightly into Talia’s silken hair and he snapped back her head his hard eyes capturing hers.

“Who gives a fuck what Pincheon does or doesn’t do baby doll as long as I get to fuck you!”

The Chief drew Talia up by her hair, his lips crushed to hers, and he was as good as his word and he took her again, pinned to the cabin wall, and fucked her as few men ever had.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It was late at night all was quite on the Sagamore. Talia lay in her bunk fully dressed, as she had been required, sense Pincheon had revealed his true plans for her. A slight pin prick, Talia’s lips “O”ed her eyes fluttered open, and then slowly fluttered closed as the drug took effect. Pincheon had McGuire bundle Talia up and the two men took the unconscious Miss Talia Carlton to Mrs. Maypole’s brothel and the next chapter in her young sad life.
 
Talia was resigned to her fate. She had been buffeted here and there by the whims of men. Men who cared not a whit for her but for how they could use her body. Men who sold her into sexual slavery. If only she could get work to O'Halleran. He was the only man to care for her, so much that he risked everything to rescue her. And for what? Nothing.

She dressed and stretched out on her bed. She fell asleep and was awakened when Pincheon slid the cuff of her dress up and injected her with something that put her right out again.

~~~~~​

Talia's eyes fluttered opened and thought she had been dreaming and was was still in her cabin on the airship. But no. As her drug-addled mind cleared, she realized she was in another place, another bedroom. She saw a slice of sunlight through the heavy curtains. She sat up and put a hand to her head at the ache behind her eyes. She cursed Pincheon.

She carefully got out of bed and poured a glass of water that she found on the bedside table. She opened the curtains and squinted at the light as it made her head pound again. She sat on the bed and drank more water. When the pounding stopped, she went to the bedroom door. She wasn't surprised that it was locked.

Pincheon had said that he had sold her to a brothel. This wasn't exactly what she expected. The room was large and finely furnished if a bit overdone with velvet and brocade in deep jewel tones. The bed seemed almost medieval with its thick carved posters.

She paced nervously wondering what would come next.
 
Martha Maypole watched eagerly as Pincheon had McGuire lay the bundled girl on the bed. She felt an excitement to see if this Miss Talia Carlton was everything that Jonas said she was. In her Line of business Mrs. Maypole had become quite jaded when it came to photograph of young girls, she preferred to see them in the flesh.

“Jonas shall we unwrap your little darling and see if she is worth the money I am paying for her?’

Martha Maypole’s voice caught as Talia’s angelic face came into view, her skin soft and pale as polished ivory would mark so deliciously for her special clients and her figure was sensual. Martha smiled and handed Jonas an envelope with the agreed price for Talia.

“Gentlemen shall we let this sweet little lamb sleep, I am sure she will have a very busy day tomorrow.”

The trio left Talia to sleep off the effects of the drug that Pincheon had given her. It was mid morning before Talia’s soft azure blue eyes fluttered open. Slowly Talia began to realize that she was no longer on the Sagamore. Pincheon had threatened to sell her to a brothel, the thought suddenly hit the confused young beauty, but this room was tastefully decorated hardly the seedy environs that one would expect of a brothel. When Talia drew back the curtains she saw a pleasant residential street yet when she tried the door to her room it was locked. Then when she tried to raise the windowsill the sweet auburn haired beauty found that it would not budge. It soon became apparent that she would have to wait till someone came for her.

It was early afternoon when Talia hear the click of the key in the door and a very distinguished looking woman entered the room. The woman was perhaps about forty, primly dressed as befit a matron of her age and still had her figure and looks.

“Miss Talia Carlton of Springfield I believe my dear…………”

The woman smiled pleasantly at Talia as she continued.

“Welcome to the Chateau Volupté en Souffrance my dear. The rules are quite simple really you are here for the sexual pleasure of my clients by your suffering my dear. I understand that you were a sexual concubine in Japan and a harem slave in Ottoman Empire and that it was not of your choosing.”

As Mrs. Maypole continued she let Talia know that oh yes she could try and escape from the Chateau Volupté en Souffrance but it would be her parents, family, and loved ones that would suffer for Talia escape.

“I trust you understand your position Miss Carlton. Now be a Good Girl and disrobe for me, show me how you can arouse and excite the viewer as you remove your clothing.”

Then almost as an afterthought Martha Maypole asked.

You have pleased women before have you not Miss Carlton?”

A wicked smile bowed Maypole’s lips as she settled in the chair in Talia’s room
 
Talia knew enough French to translate the name of place she was being held. The House of Voluptuous Suffering. It made her shudder. Pincheon had done what he threatened; he had sold her to a brothel. From what she understood from the madam, she was as trapped her as she was in Japan and in the harem. Her eyes shone with unshed tears. The betrayals compounded themselves. She would never be free.

Talia's shoulder's slumped in defeat. She slowly removed her dress under the discerning eyes of the madam. She paused to answer looking at the toes of her shoes.

"I have pleased women before, ma'am. But we were friends in captivity. We were a solace. I have never pleased a woman because I was forced to do so. My master's have always been men."

She looked up at the woman through her lashes. Her cheeks had a slight blush at having to speak of such things out loud.
 
Talia did not know it, but she was less than a hundred miles from home. Yet the situation that she found herself in she might as well be still a concubine in Japan. “You have pleased women before have you not Miss Carlton?”

The auburn-haired beauty shoulder's slumped in defeat. She slowly removed her dress under the discerning eyes of the madam. She paused to answer looking at the toes of her shoes. "I have pleased women before, ma'am. But we were friends in captivity. We were a solace. I have never pleased a woman because I was forced to do so. My Masters have always been men." Martha Maypole smiled wickedly at Talia. “My dear your desires mean nothing you are here to serve whoever I sell you to for an evening sexually in any manner they please.” A satirical smiled bowed Martha Maypole lips as she saw the jewels that adorned Talia pierced nipples and the pearl that pierced her clit. “ I see your past masters have given you gifts to keep you sexually excited and ready for them.” The Madame also saw the tattoo that proclaimed that Talia was a virgin when her first Master took her.

“Girl do not try my patience I told you to show me how you can arouse and excite the viewer as you remove your clothing. All you have done is undress I will give you one more chance to obey. Sexually arouse me girl!”


<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The Sagamore Reached the Brooklyn Navy Yard. The Crew was being mustered off but there was no sign of Talia or Pincheon. Something was wrong, terribly wrong, Sargent O’Halerin could feel it in his bones. He made his way down the gangway to the dock. He overheard two blue jacket sailors complaining that they should have mustered out at the Boston Navy Yard . If Chief McGuire could and the skipper Mr. Pincheon why couldn’t they.

Boston that is where he would start his search for Talia.
 
Back
Top