Camping Mistake (Closed)

TheRPGuru

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 31, 2015
Posts
932
After months of planning and years of working my ass off, I was finally going on a vacation. It wasn't perfect, as I would much rather go somewhere like Miami or Cancun for vacation, but I couldn't afford much of a vacation. It was actually my girlfriend Sarah that came up with the idea to go on a trip to Yellowstone. I didn't really like camping, but it was affordable and some quite time with my girl wouldn't be a bad thing.

Turns out though that my sister also was planning a trip to Yellowstone, she had even given Sarah the idea in the first place. Next thing I knew, we were packed in a van on this strange double date camping trip. Me and my girlfriend, my sister and her boyfriend. It wasn't perfect as it meant I wouldn't get laid nearly as much as I would hope, and it was camping. Who the hell still camps?

Well us I guess.

"Cheer up Jake. This will be fun." Sarah told me, nudging me in the ribs as my sister's boyfriend took the first turn behind the wheel. Sarah and I sat in the back, leaning on each other and playing shitty paper games like a couple of kids in the back seat. She beat me in Squares every fucking time, I swear she cheated.

Jake:
bro-9836597498.jpg


After 18 hours of driving, we rolled up to Yellowstone. The park ranger gave us our passes and our campsite location, plus a map on how to get there. It was almost dark by the time we got there and we barely had enough time to set the tents up before it got too dark to play with a hammer and stakes. My sister's boyfriend and I gathered up some fire wood, while the girls dug out the cooking supplies for dinner.

I can't believe I got talked into camping for my vacation. "Fucking camping. I'm gonna get bitten by all kinds of shit this week." I murmered to myself as we brought wood back to camp.
 
Jake and Julie were two total opposites. Where Jake hated camping... Julie couldnt wait.
Julie was excited. She loved camping. She loved the outdoors.
Jake hated mosquitos and bugs, Julie loved the fresh air and of course... wearing tiny shorts...
Julie's Boyfriend Dave didn't seem to mind that at all...

https://78.media.tumblr.com/cdcf0fb7e0343ba6aced2b01ab8c48fd/tumblr_ok9j6qrhYy1vfpi4ao2_540.jpg

The one thing both Jake and DAve agreed on though.. .was the work. As sarah and julie began to pick up dinner duties, and Dave and Jake gathered firewood... Dave told Jake about the copious amounts of alcohol he brought to get through the week.

DAve grinned about the idea of getting the girls liqoured up and horny... and although Jake probably didn't want to hear about his sister getting laid.. he couldn't deny that if THAT tent was busy no one would be bugging him and sarah.
 
Back
Top