Dusty Old Town

EroticLiteracy

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 27, 2017
Posts
1,085
CAW

CAW


The buzzard’s overhead were calling out above him claiming him. His eyelids fluttered but he didn’t open them. His body felt achy and tired the wings on his back crumpled. He knew he should move but he didn’t instead curling and uncurling his long fingers as he took in the sand and rock around him.

CAW!

A buzzard swooped down biting at the wounds on his body. He growled in response and it shrieked flying back up into the sky as it registered shock. He chuckled at that revealing a row of pearly white teeth.
Was it time to get up? He couldn’t recall how long he laid on this dusty hot ground. Time was different when you were an immortal like him. Minutes and hours sometimes seemed like seconds. Time was nothing more than an illusion a fleeting moment the father created….

He supposed it was time to move. He pushed himself up finally opening his eyes and taking in the harsh Texas desert all around him. As if on que a tumbleweed rolled by kicking up faint plumes of dust as it kept on its journey. The buzzards overhead still circled watching him and trying to figure out what was going on with their meal.

He looked around and sighed when he saw his battered old Stetson. He grabbed it and pushed it over his head getting a slight respite from the sun overhead. He looked down at his bare chest taking stock of the long festering wounds on his muscular tan chest. He reached out and probed it frowning when his hands came back sticky with blood.

“Shit” He murmured rising to his feet. He towered over the landscape coming in at six two and looking like some creature born in a lab. His muscular body tightened and pulled as he stretched wincing as the wounds throbbed in response.
“That damn Gabriel” He growled realizing he was naked save for his hat.
He looked up at the sky.

“You left me for dead and took my clothes?!” He shouted out “You’re a real asshole “uncle!”

He didn’t receive any response… not that he expected to. Gabriel was no doubt long gone and focused on other things than he. He had all of heaven to watch over after all….

He took a few more minutes to stretch and then began to walk. His dirt stained feet moved across the harsh desert earth. He wasn’t sure where he was going just trusted his feet to take him there. Sweat began to run down his naked body as he trekked across the desert yet the heat didn’t seem to bother him.
Eventually he came upon an abandoned house and barn. A brief search revealed a simple pair of jeans and a white button-down T shirt. He pulled on the clothing cinching the oval buckle belt that was discarded in the corner of the bedroom. Once he was dressed he hunted for food and water. He didn’t necessarily NEED the substance but it made him feel more human.

He liked feeling human.

One dusty water bottle later he was moving again his feet still bare. He began to hunt searching for a creature whose life force he could drain. He eventually found a lizard under a rock who blinked at him with questioning eyes.

“I’m sorry” He said reaching out and snatching the creature up before he could scatter away “Please forgive me”

He closed his eyes and angry looking red runes began to appear on his neck and hands. The lizard writhed and moved as it tried to get away. It was the basic of instincts the flight or fight that said something very very bad was about to happen. The lizards skin began to darken as it writhed harder. Eventually it stopped and slumped forward. He opened his eyes and dropped the dead creature. He buried it so its body wouldn’t be picked off and after saying a quick prayer he continued on his way.

He felt his wounds healing as he walked. The lizard’s life force wasn’t enough to sate him completely but he was used to that. He would have needed a human to completely slack his hunger and he didn’t do that. His was an eternal battle the demon from his mother’s side battling against the angel from his father.

Eventually a town appeared in the distance. The minute his eyes fell on it he found himself moving with renewed purpose. He all but ran to the town in the final stretch eager and drawn to it. The town wasn’t much to look at with one long “main” street and several smaller ones. A church sat in the center square along with a diner and what looked like a pawn shop. He moved toward the dinner first slowly pushing the door open and sighing as a blast of cold air hit him.

The diner was more or less empty. A few patrons that he assumed were locals eyed him as he stepped in. He moved towards the bar sliding into an empty chair and taking off his hat. He ran a hand through his dusty black hair. His eyes one blue and one green swept over the bar as he took it in. When the waitress came up he cleared his throat before speaking.

“My name is Zachariah” He said smiling at the woman. He was young but had the look of someone MUCH older.

“Can I have a menu please?” He asked smiling politely “What town am I in?”
 
Coppertown

It was a strange town along a dusty road. The town served the simple needs of the surrounding community with its general store, its Mexican restaurant, its chinese laundry, hardware store, hotel, diner, church and nunnery, pawn shop, newspaper office and topless whorehouse/saloon. Coppertown was small, but it was critical for the region. Providing supplies for miners, ranchers, and the small logging operation in the high mountain forest.

There was a desert wind blowing that day. The locals called it “viento del diablo” or the devil’s wind. A wind that comes down through the mountain passes and curls your hair and makes your nerves jump and your skin itch. It was days like this everyone drinks booze. The wind was a sign of trouble coming.

Diner

“Coppertown… and here is a menu, Mister” The waitress replied to the stranger's question as she chomped on a piece of gum. “I’d recommend the green chili cheese burger…” she added and then went off to get the stranger a glass of water.

Jo Elton walked into the diner to grab a bite before she went to work. She noticed the man at the bar right away. She had seen enough men in her life that she could size them up quickly. The man was young looking but tough and serious on the inside. He knew his business and he did it well, whatever that business was. She guessed he was here because, for some reason, this small town seemed to attract weird people. She did not care, he was handsome and just her type. She was going to follow fate’s direction and approach him.

Jo headed over to the man. His eyes were upon her, as her voluptuous figure did its erotic dance. Her large and heavy chest swaying and shifting under her white button down blouse. His eyes seem to say "i'm interested".

His eyes drank in more than just her chest, he looked at her blond hair that fell to her shoulders in soft waves and her eyes that were blue and pure. She was erotic and sexual. Her hour glass figure fit in her blue jeans and defined her sexy waist. Her open shirt showed off her nice cleavage.

“Good day stranger, welcome to Coppertown” Jo said with friendship in her voice as she stood next to the man.

“My name is Johanna, but everyone calls me Jo. Mine if I join you?” She asked as she removed her cowboy hat and placed on the bar next to him.

The waitress returned with a tall glass of water filled with ice. She placed next to the stranger and waited to see if he invited Jo to sit next to him.

Jo
http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1969944&d=1484793426
 
Last edited:
The door jingled and he felt a shiver run up his spine. His body tightened and he turned his eyes sweeping around the dinner before he settled on the girl. He took her in from her bodacious body to her soft eyes. The demon in him stirred at the sight of such wanton sexuality. Sex was another way to feed the demon inside a way to restore himself.

IF the angel in him didn’t rebel.

She came over to him and he turned giving her his full attention. She introduced herself as Jo and he dipped his head taking the water from the waitress and ignoring the food.

For now.

“Zachary” He said taking her hand and letting his lips brush against her knuckles. He dropped her hand and took a large gulp of the water. His dry throat convulsed in pleasure and he took another much smaller sip before speaking again.

“I just rolled in” He said waving his hand “lovely little town. Have you lived here for very long?”
 
“I take that as a yes” Jo replied as she slipped into the chair next to Zachary. Then she turned to the waitress “Kim, I’ll have my usual, the Green Chili Cheese Burger and a diet Coke” She told her.

“Sure… Whatever” The waitress answered and then left to place Jo's order under her breath she whispered “slut”

Jo overheard the comment but just smiled at it. She looked Zachary in the eyes

“I have lived here about two year. The place grows on you. It is not as bad as it first seems.” She said. “I’m originally from Tennessee, I missed the green trees when I first got here. But now I like the desert, and if I need trees I head into the mountain. There is a nice forest up there.”

“So what do you do and why are you in town?” Jo asked.
 
She asked what he did and he couldn’t help but laugh. A professional was something he flirted with sometimes but never committed to. He had been many things in his life times from a painter to a doctor. None of them appealed and none of them ultimately stuck. The only jobs he ever found any joy in involved the super natural. He performed exorcisms sometimes and seances. He was a miracle worker and sometimes even a healer.

“A drifter right now” Zachary explained waving towards the waitress for another glass of water “I suppose I should find a job though since I am fixing to stay a while… Also a place to live”

He wasn’t going anywhere. Not when the father sent him here. He still believed he wasn’t condemned in gods eyes. Uncle Gabirel thought it was stupid but he didn’t even TALK to god anymore.

Then again neither did anyone else.
 
Jo studied the man in front of her. He was strange there was no question about that. From his different colored eyes to the way he answered, or avoided answering her questions. He had not explained why he was in town, just that he was sure he needed to stay a while. There was a mystery surrounding him and a hint of danger too. That combination only added to her interest in him.

The town had more than its share of people like him. All slightly askew of normal. Her friend, Teban Stoutskull, a bouncer at the topless club, was strange too. But she still had managed to earn his friendship and trust. Perhap she could gain Zachary as well.

“Well, let me start with jobs.” Jo replied “You can try the chinese laundry, Wu is getting on in years and needs an assistant, the mine is always looking for workers, ranch hand but the calfing season is done, so that might be hard. You can check the nunnery, but…” Jo had an evil smile on her face as she completed her thought “I’m real sure you would not fit in. But the best place in town to work is the topless club. That is where I work, The Foamy Steed Bar.” Jo said proudly.

Kim, the waitress, returned at this moment with the green chili cheese burger, a diet coke and a glass of water for Zachary. She rolled her eyes at Jo’s comment about The Foamy Steed Bar.

“The thing is, we have some pretty hot dancers right now and people are coming from all around to be entertained. Lots of customers means lots of money. Anyhow, I think you’d make a good bouncer.” Jo continued.

“As for places to stay… there is the hotel. A few of the ranches are renting out rooms. If you work at the nunnery, they provide a room. That is what I did when I first got here.” Jo almost giggled at the thought of Zachery among all those strict nuns. “Finally, if you have the money, you can rent a house. That is what I’m doing now.” Jo explained.

“These burgers are good, but messy” Jo added as she took a bite. The pleasure of the burger showed on her face as she sighed in joy. “mmmm, best burger in town” She confirmed.
 
He listened as he talked finding that he liked the way her voice sounded. Her soul had a musical quality to it something that sung to his own. He watched her eat and just basked in it her simple humanity and morality of her. It nourished his own drained energy reserves and by the time she was done talking he felt a lot better.

“Nothing for me but more water” He said to the waitress before turning back to the woman.

“I suppose I should be going then” He said winking at her and sliding off of the bar stool “If I am going to be staying I need to find a place to stay at and a job. Thank you for giving me some pointers and I hope I see you soon”

He turned and left striding out of the diner and back into the harsh unforgiving heat. He spent the rest of the day making arrangements and finding a temporary place to call home. He found a small one-bedroom house to rent in the towns one and only main road and took it. After he made arrangements to do a series of odd jobs around the town in leu of rent. He wasn’t a guy to clock in for a nine to five or any type of shift and was more than happy with the arrangement.

It was night when he finally settled down in his new “home”. He cracked the windows open and let the stale air out of the house before walking down the street. He was no longer bare foot and his simple worn boots echoed off the pavement as he walked. He came across the topless bar but didn’t bother to go in. The demon inside would love to drink the sin but he thought of his new friend Jo. He wasn’t ready to see her naked and when he did he wanted it to be in private. So instead he waited for her watching the night sky as people came in and out of the bar itself.
 
As Zachary waited outside The Foamy Steed Bar, he understood Jo’s statement about it being a popular place. The parking lot was full and people parked on near by streets as well. Another thing that surprised him was the interesting set of people visiting the place. There were the obvious bachelor parties, and single men, but couple went there too and people carry pool cues. Finally, he also sensed that perhaps there were super natural creatures inside the bar as well.

A top of the line Cadillac pulled up to the club. Zachary watched as two well dressed men in suits walked into the bar. Zachary did not need any abilities to know those two men were trouble and evil.

Jo was wearing her cowboy hat, sexy daisy duke shorts and bikini top outfit. She was getting drinks for some customers when she noticed Paz Larez and his body guard “shorty” walk in. She knew he was a real asshole. He had grown up in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico. His father was the long-time partner to one of the drug cartel king pin there. The young Larez learned to be a ruthless, just like his father. He crossed the border and start up a drug operation in West Texas..

Jo quickly turned and delivered the drinks to her customers, hoping she had not been seen. She felt a tap on her shoulder and turned to face “Shorty”. “Shorty” was a 350 lbs 6’8” monster of a man. All muscle. Literally.

“The boss wants to see you” He ordered her. “Follow me, Now!”

Jo’s mind was saying “FUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!” but she answered Shorty with an weak “ok”. She walked over to a dark corner in the bar and there was Paz. He pointed to a seat next to him. She sat down.

There were two other men at the table Jo did not recognize. Paz turned to one of the other men at the table. The drug dealer had high quality cocaine on one of his finger nails. The cocaine had a sheen to it, like the paint on a lowrider. Paz flicks a clump with his nail at the other man.

“See?” he said. “Like fish scales. That is how you know it is good stuff” The other man just nods his head in acceptance. She watched as Paz handed him 2 bags of the white stuff, which the other man placed in a small gym bag. The man handed him a big wad of money, which Paz put in his jacket.

They thanked Paz and walked away. Then Paz looked over at Jo.

“Jo, how good to see.” he said staring at her tits.

Jo sat rigid as he talked to her. “This was really bad luck. I did not need this right now.” Jo thought. But there was nothing she could do. She smiled at Paz

“You are going to be my whore tonight” Paz stated firmly. He had a sick evil smile on his face.

Jo had watched Paz kill two people the last time he took her from the club. They had been “mules”, people carry drugs over the border in bags that they swallowed. When they got to the US side, Paz did not wait for them to shit the bags out. He had his men cut the people open and pull the bags out.

“Sorry Paz, I picked up a bad STD from my last John. Pretty stupid, I know. I’m on meds to clear it up” She told him.

Paz did not believe Jo. He lower his voice to a deep threatening whisper “If I can’t fuck you… you are no use to me, I need to kill you!” He reasoned. “Bring her to the car” He ordered Shorty. The huge guy grabbed Jo and pulled her to the front door of the club, Paz followed.
 
A scream pierced the night alerting Zachary and rousing him from his nighttime viewing. He turned his head his miscolored eyes taking in the scene before him. He watches as the girl named Jo is dragged out clearly not interested in going with the group. He rose his overcoat swishing against the dirt as he moved to intercept them. The wings on his back stiffened and flexed eager to take to the skies as he smelled them.

The demonic ruins on his hand began to pulsate as he quickened his pace. He could smell the evil on the men the deep dark black that the demon enjoyed. There was so much evil in the world so much so that he always kept that side of him well fed.

It was the angel side he found the most difficult.

“Excuse me!” He said alerting the men who were struggling with the girl named Jo. They turned to look at him eyeing him as one moved his hand down to the back of his jeans. He smelled the steel of a gun and his smile grew wider.

“Let’s calm down here” Zachary said the smile still on his face “I see your taking my friend here I’d like to know why”

“It’s none of your business fucker” The lead man said pushing Jo back with the others as he walked forward “Get out of here before I kill you”

“In that case….”

Zachary moved so fast no one could track it. He snapped the man’s neck and grabbed his gun ripping it out of the holster. He cocked the gun and it barked twice flashing as he downed the two holding Jo he did it effortlessly He holstered the gun his eyes regarding her.

“Are you alright?” He asked coming over and helping her up.
 
As Jo was being pulled to Paz’s car she gave Zachary a look of “oh god, please help me” Jo just knew she was going to die. Fear was etched in her face. Zachary suddenly became a super hero. Jo had never seen someone move so fast. It was amazing. In seconds all three men were dead and he was helping her up and asking “Are you alright?”

Jo wrapped her arms around him still shaking. “Yes… thank you” She said in weak voice.

The shots had brought people out of the club. There was a huge “man” with the group and a very beautiful dancer. The dancer was topless.

The huge guy asked in a slow, deep, deep voice “Jo are you ok?” Zachary could tell the person was not a human. He was something else.

“Teban, I’m ok, just shaken up” Jo replied. Zachary realized this was Jo’s bouncer friend Teban Stoutskull. Jo suggested to everyone else “Please go back inside and have fun.”

The topless girl laughed “Jo, there are three dead guys here. The cops will show up soon. Everyone is going to be questioned on what happened.”

“I guess you are right, Ines, but as a deputy sheriff, I’ll ask the sheriff to be quick.” Jo replied. Jo was feeling better already and pulled back from Zachary’s hug.

“Thank you Zachary. Let me introduce my two friends, Teban Stoutskull and Ines Luxford” Jo offered. Both Teban and Ines shook Zachary’s hand. It was about then the sheriff's car pulled up.

Ines Pic
http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1969932&d=1484793388
 
“A pleasure to meet you both” Zachary said reaching out to shake both of their hands. When he touched Teban’s hand he felt an electric charge that caused his eyes to flicker with red. It subtle but powerful two magical beings connecting even if only for a second. Zachary eyed the man with new found respect wondering what he was and why he was in the town. There was clearly a pull, a pull to stay in this town.

“I’m glad I was here” Zachary said giving Jo a smile and the others “Seems those men were looking to stir up some trouble”

“Thank you stranger!” Another voice said coming up from behind them.
Zachary turned watching a man come up wearing a dusty overcoat. He was a simple looking young man with wind spent blonde hair, light scraggly hair on his chin, and a handsome pointed nose. It was his eyes that game home away though impossibly ancient even though the rest of his face was young.

Another supernatural.

“The name is Bo” He said stepping forward and offering a large hand “I saw what you did there stranger saved me the time of putting them down myself.”

“It wasn’t any problem” Zachary said feeling a bit nervous. The last time he was around so many supernaturals it was with his mom and dad and the rest of the Nephilim. Before the purge they all lived happily in seclusion on an island protected by their magic. He winced slightly as he remembered the fires the angel brought down on them from above.

“Something troubling you friend?” Bo asked drawing him from his pained thoughts.

“No” Zachary said shaking the last vestiges of the memories “Just a little shaken I’m going to go ahead and turn in for the night it was a pleasure to meet you all”
He turned moving away from the party and going back to his home.
 
Jo watched as Zachary walked away into the night. She had wanted to talk to him, get to know him better. But something had triggered a painful memory and he seemed to just shut down. She stood there watching him walk away as the events of the evening replayed in her mind. She had almost died! She had been overconfident. In the past she had always managed to get out of trouble. She’d flash her big tits, or say something clever, or just got lucky and the danger passed. Not this time. If Paz had gotten her in that car, she be dead now.

Shieff Bo walked over to her “Are you ok?” He asked.

“Yes, I was lucky. Paz was going to kill me. Zachary was like my guardian angel, he came out of nowhere and wow was he fast.” She explained to the Shieff. Bo nodded his head as if he knew what she was talking about.

“Go home. You need some time to process what happened here tonight” The Shieff advised.

“Yes, but I really do not want to be by myself tonight.” Jo explained. The thought of going to her empty house was frightening to her. Even if she planned to deadbolt every window and door!

Teban Stoutskull and Ines Luxford both said together “You can stay at my place” It was weird to hear Teban deep low voice mixed with Ines higher female voice.

“I have to picked between you two?” Jo said with a frustrated sigh.

“Go with Ines” Teban offered like a gentleman. “But next time, I get you!”

“Let’s hope there is no more killings” Jo said looks at the three dead bodies. But something in her mind told her, there were going to be more, lots more!

Two hours later


Jo tossed and turned next to Ines. She could not sleep, she was too tense. The events of the evening just kept playing over and over in her head. She finally decided to get out of bed and watch TV or something. She sat up quietly. Then she heard Ines’ voice

“Can’t sleep?” Ines asked rolling over to talk to her friend.

“Too tense” Jo explained.

“I got a remedy for that” Ines giggled as she place her hand on Jo’s shoulder pulling herself up to face Jo. The sheets fell away from Ines’ naked body. Jo knew how beautiful the woman was, but in the moon light Ines looked even better. Ines kissed her, a strong passionate kiss, a kiss full of feeling. It was a signal that she wanted Jo.

“MMMMM nice kiss” Jo cooed and smiled as Ines. “But I like men” She explained.

“So do I” Ines replied and leaned in and kissed Jo again. This time in a more tender way. “I get so turned on performing before an audience, I need this release” Ines explained.

Jo did not need any more convincing; she wanted to explore sex with her beautiful friend. She looked at her body agan. Ines had her shoulders back, proudly, self-confidently, displaying her chest. Jo kissed her this time as she grabbed one of her beautiful breasts. Ines brought one of her long sexy legs over Jo’s thighs, straddling her.

Ines reached for Jo’s bigger breasts and moaned as she kneaded them. Jo started to moan too. Jo moved down her neck with small kisses until her lips and tongue found Ines’ nipples and pleasured them. Ines moaned “Ohhh that feels great!” Her hands on Jo’s head and guided her overly busty friend’s sucking mouth to each of her tits. Ines moaned louder as Jo sucked harder. The stripper’s nipples were hard and erect.

Ines pushed Jo away and smiled at her. She pushed Jo on her back and got between Jo’s legs, in fornt of her excited, wet and swollen pussy.

Jo gasped as Ines’ mouth started to suck on her pussy. She had felt the tingle spreading from her chit to her pussy and then across her groin. She was getting hot and breathing faster. Ines obviously knew how to use her tongue! Very few men had made love to Jo’s pussy like this… but a woman doing it felt even better!!

Ines tongue flicked over her pussy. Jo moaned and spread her legs wider. Ines was patient and skilled, as she kept licking at Jo’s clit, driving her crazy in pleasure. “Do it harder” Jo moaned as her toned thighs wrapped round Ines’ head. Jo’s naked, pink pussy becoming swollen as the naughty stripper’s mouth and tongue licked at Jo’s clit. The moaning grew louder and instinctively Ines licked at Jo’s pussy faster. Jo began to thrust her pussy gleefully at Ines licking tongue.

Jo could not hold back much longer, small gasps of pleasure escaped from her lips. Ines saw her legs start to shake as she squealed louder. Ines’ tongue was better than a vibrator and Jo’s cunt was quivering like crazy.

Jo’s words dissolved into a series of yelps as she hit her peak. Her whole body began to shudder and thrash. As Ines hands held on to her legs. Jo’s orgasm hit her like a raging bull. Her body tighten, her back arched as she screamed. Her pussy exploded in orgasm, quivering wildly as juice poured out. Ines licked it all up.

Jo regained her breath, kissed Ines and said “That was nice!!”

Ines smiled “Now it is your turn!”

Jo looked a bit worried and said “I’m not sure what to do?”

“Just do to me… what you do when you are trying to please yourself …” Ines suggested.

Jo smiled “Oh ok!” and she kissed Ines again. As they kissed they switched places. Ines was now on her back and Jo above her. Jo continued to kiss Ines as she moved down her neck and towards her beautiful breasts. Then she smiled “you’ll love this” she said and started to nibble and bite her nipples.

“WOW that was incredible!!” Ines moaned to Jo as she gasped for air. The pleasure in her breasts went straight to her pussy, making her pussy dripping wet. Jo traveled down Ines chest to her slim waist. Ines could just feel the edge of Jo’s heavy breast rubbing her sensitive clit. Jo kept doing it, using her big tits to rub Ines’ clit. Ines gasp and SQUEALED in pure pleasure, her whole body jerking. “she is close, a little more and Ines will cum” Jo thought.

Ines was gasping for breath as Jo mouth moved to her pussy. As Jo licked and sucked on her clit, one of her free hands knead and squeeze Ines’ gorgeous breast. Ines moaned more, as Jo grabbed Ines’ rock hard nipple and twisted it … pinched it… and then pinched it HARD. Ines SQUEALED again and her pussy exploded in a powerful orgasm right into Jo’s sucking mouth.

“Oh shit… that was amazing!” Ines gasped as her pussy was still twitching. Jo moved up to Ines and they kissed. They both fell asleep in each other arms.

The next morning


Jo had a good night sleep. She got up and had gone for a 3 mile run in the morning. As the sun was moving higher in the sky, she ended her run at the diner. Still dressed only in her light t-shirt and shorts she sat at a table in the diner and had a tall glass of water and a cup of coffee.
 
The Next Day

He got up early waking up in a cold sweat. His dreams were unknown to him but he got flashes of images such as running and the town in flames. Whatever was going on was beyond the men he killed the night before. He could practically taste the super natural energy in the air as he got up and pulled on one of his simple green T shirts. He felt a headache beginning to form between his eyes and decided on a run to help clear his head. He pulled on his shorts and running shoes and paused long enough to get a swig of water before leaving.

The sun was just beginning to set on the dusty horizon as he ran around the town. He kept his head down for the most part but after a while began to look at the people and the town itself. He found the town surprisingly active for so early in the morning and got the sense there was an entire section of the community who was up at night. Were there creatures of the night here to?!

He was completing his second run when he saw her entering the diner. She looked as if she was on a run to and without a moment’s hesitation slowed to a thought and walked towards her. He moved into the diner just as she stepped in herself.
“Hey” He said drawing her attention “Sorry bout last night. I didn’t mean to run off. Are you okay? I hope there was no more issues?”
 
“I’m ok, thanks to you!” Jo said seriously as she looked into Zachary eyes. “You are a real hero.” She added as she sipped her coffee.

Zachary gave Jo a dismissal wave of his hand. Inferring it was no big deal.

“Hey, I’m serious. I’d be dead right now if it was not for you.” Jo insisted.

“Who were those guys?” Zachary asked trying to change the subject.

“Paz, the shorter guy, was the local drug dealer. The other two were his body guard and driver.” Jo explained. Zachary had a questioning look on his face and in his eyes.

“I got tangled up was them a few weeks ago. I did a few lap dances for Paz. He wanted more. I told him no… but after the club closed he was waiting. Turns out he did not want to fuck me. He just wanted me as “eye candy”. He was developing his image of a rich, successful man. Nice car, sexy girls hanging around him. It was all a show. Anyhow, that night I watched Paz kill two people. He cut them open in front of me. It was sick. And hearing those people begging for their lives, it still makes me ill.” Jo explained. Zachary nodded his head as if he knew the feeling. As if he had seen death before, many times, and evil… he had seen pure evil!

“I was pretty cheeped out last night. So I slept over at Ines’ place.” Jo explained “I’m hoping tonight I’ll be ok returning to my own house. I just need to tell my mind, that Paz is really dead.” Jo commented as she sighed a little. Then she looked back into Zachary’s eyes. “He is dead because of you. You did good. You rid the world of a pretty sick person.” Jo concluded. “I need to thank you! How about for starters I buy breakfast for you?” Jo offered as the waitress handed each of them a menu.
 
Back
Top