The VIP Client (closed for cgraven)

Kelsey wanted to plead and cling to her master. But she knew him well enough to know that the only way to sway him was to obey him.

Kelsey lowered her face to the floor, and pressed her cheek against Hanna's foot.

"How can I please you, Mistress?" Kelsey asked softly. She knew she could show her devotion to her beloved Master, by earning Hanna's approval.

Hanna grabbed Kelsey by the hair.

"I am taking you down to the dungeon. I am going to have so much fun with you." Hanna hissed at her.

Hanna led Kelsey down the corridor to their Master's pleasure den.

She strapped Kelsey to the spanking bench and began toying with the implements hanging on the wall.
 
"How can I please you, Mistress?"

The little coed meekly asked as she pressed her cheek to Hanna’s foot. It was not lost on the blossoming little golden dominatrix or to the Master that the words that Kelsey so sweetly uttered were far from being heartfelt but more an effort to please Togo. Hanna could see, perhaps more by instinct, which Kelsey needed more. Then more by that same instinct her fingers tightly entwined in the young coed’s hair,

"I am taking you down to the dungeon. I am going to have so much fun with you."

Hanna dragged Kelsey to the master’s play room where she strapped the young beauty to a spanking bench. Hanna made a show of toying with the different little toys on the all, teasing Kelsey as to what her fate might. Finally Hanna selected a wooden paddle and smacked her own hand. A wicked smile bowed her lips.

“Umm I think we will start with this Pet!”

Hanna hand purposely used the term that denoted ownership.

“I think 25 to start with young lady so you may learn your place, you WILL keep the count. You WILL say Thank you Mistress, please may I have another. If you make lose count, make a mistake no matter how small we shall start at ONE again.”

CRACK!

Kelsey’s firm, tight little ass seductively jiggled with the force of the paddles blow, its scarlet imprint blazing on the young coed’s creamy ivory skin.

“Well Miss!”
 
Kelsey whimpered and shook with each strike of the paddle. If Kelsey had not been strapped to the spanking bench she would have fallen with the force of Hanna's strikes.

Kelsey gasped and whimpered. She thanked Hanna until after the sixth or seven strike she lost her breath.

Hanna told her that they would start over. In a panic Kelsey screamed for her master.

"Please, please, please.... I have been a good girl. Please don't let her do this...." Kelsey cried out, but her voice echoed and faded and was only met with the laughter of Hanna.
 
"Please, please, please.... I have been a good girl. Please don't let her do this...."

Kelsey pleaded her voice faltering even as she seemed to realize the mistake she had just made. But as if to make it quite clear Togo chastised the young coed.

“Who is your Mistress young lady?”

There was that familiar note of iron authority in his voice tinged with disappointment that Kelsey had not obeyed his wishes.

Hanna could smell her new little pet’s growing arousal could see the glistening evidence on Kelsey’s velvet inner thighs as she cooed,

One

and Kelsey’s agony started a new.[/i]
 
Kelsey closed her eyes and focused on obedience. With a shaking voice she counted each strike and thanked her Mistress, asking for another.

It took all of her discipline to keep counting. She could feel the tears streaking down her cheeks, just as she felt her wetness leaking down her thighs. She trembled as she waited for the next strike. She could feel the heat on her backside where the skin was turning from pink to purple.

She cried softly against the leather spanking bench.
 
Back
Top