The Velocity rebound [Closed for Ambrosia_64]

Anthony raised his eyebrows watching Jenna’s every movement.
“Do you trust me?” he asked, watching for her response. He held out his arm and took her slim hand in his larger one. He raised her arm into the air and made her do a half perorate so until she was facing away from him. Effortlessly, Anthony slipped in behind her placing both hands on her shoulders.

Using only the tips of his fingers he trailed his way down her arms with feather light touches. His lips returned to kissing the side of her neck creating a trail up to her ear. He caressed the back of her hands before interlocking his fingers between hers. “Relax,” he whispered into her ear, and he lifted both her hands, guiding them as if she were a puppet until they cupped each of her breasts over her skirt.

He guided her to massage her bosoms using the palm of her hands where her nipples would be. The combination of her fingers and his teasing and tickling the inside of her tit. While doing this he nibbled on her ear lobe, teasing it with both teeth and tongue.

After almost of minute of this, he guided her left hand down over Jenna’s tight belly and between her legs until her fingers were pressed against her laced panties. He pushed his fingers onto the back of hers, applying pressure to her most sensitive area over her panties. Anthony simultaneously thrust his hips forward pushing the bulge in his pants into her buttock.
 
Jenna blinked at him, watching him cross the room towards her. It didn't take much thought to answer. "Implicitly." She murmured. She wouldn't be here if she didn't. Maybe they were moving too quick-she definitely had feelings for him, but she didn't quite think he felt the same way.

But whatever his feelings were or weren't, she wanted him. No strings attached, no real expectations-though she hoped he'd stick around. Either way-better to learn with him than someone else.

"You're easy to trust." He was close now, close enough she had to tip her head back to keep her dark eyes on his piercing blue ones. He was so tall, made her feel even smaller, more feminine. Her heart thrummed as he took one of her hands-but he turned her away from him instead of crushing her with more kisses.

For a moment, she was briefly disappointed-but it didn't last long. His trailing finger tips and soft kisses sent a slight shiver through her-this was different than that all consuming want and need-slower, more anticipating than anything.

Almost torture.

Jenna's eyes widened as he guided her hands up to cup her own breasts, the supporting material of her undergarment unable to conceal the warmth of her own hands. She sighed, the bit of tension in her shoulders relaxing at the word, at the solid warmth of his chest to her bare back, tingles down her spine. But what was he...?

He dragged her hand downwards, smoothing over the fabric of the dress, her flat stomach, her hip bone, her toned thigh-and then slowly back up, drawing her skirt back and trailing over her lacy black undergarment-!

Jenna drew in a sharp breath of air and tried to pull her hips back, closing her legs-but he thrust into her at the same time, keeping her from retreating and drawing a faint, involuntary keening noise from her parted lips as her fingers were pressed into her, a squirm against him, his arousal obvious. The small movement caused her fingers to run over that sensitive bundle of nerves, the lace making it more illicit tha. If she had been naked. Her hand on her breast tightened, her breathing a little ragged. "Oh God."
 
Last edited:
With his right hand, Anthony gripped her hand as if he had hold of her breast itself. His left took control of her fingers guiding it back and forth. Exploring every inch of the space between her panties. Occasionally, his finger would slide off, brushing against covered pubic region. Asa best he could though he used his finger to guide her to pleasuring herself.

His breathing grew heavier in her ear as he teased and played with her. Then he trailed his left hand back up over her wrist and pulled her hand away. He guided her hand up to her other breast and then his long finger replaced hers and he started playing with her through her panties. Using the thin cotton to bring her more pleasure.

"Ready?" he asked.

Then his finger slipped up to her stomach and back down inside her panties. His fingers traced their way across her public hair until they found their way back to her clit. Then they really went to work.
 
His heavier breathing made it all the more exciting, his need felt against her-she was burning up. On fire.

"Ready?" Jenna nodded her head a little frantically, though what she was ready for, she had no idea. His fingers were so warm, she was so warm-burning up and unable to be still. Something that only worsened when he slipped inside the illicit garment and pressed his bare skin to hers-

Jenna's head snapped back with a noise of surprise and arousal, an involuntary buck of her hips into his hand-and several more she couldn't control following, the curve of her toned bottom intimately pressed back into the cradle of his hips, into him .

He was making her crazy, pushing her to an edge she suddenly wasn't sure she should be allowing herself close to. Her uncaptured hand left her breast and moved to wrap around his wrist, though whether to stop him or keep him there she didn't know, small, feminine, breathy noises escaping past her lips, noises Jenna didn't even realize she was making.

"An-Anthony-" Oh God- "I c-can't, I-" Her smaller hand tightened around his wrist and then left it, elbow bending and her hand drawing back to tense on his toned upper thigh, her legs trembling, going weak kneed as her entire body tensed, her hand tight around her breast while the other was fisted against his thigh, gripping the fabric of his pants. Her teeth bit into her lower lip hard enough she was surprised she didn't draw blood. And then she was thrown off the precipice she'd been trying to resist-and into an intense orgasm that shattered any and all thought, the girl nearly collapsing with it, briefly senseless.
 
He smiled as her buttocks drove into his erection. Her hand grasping his wrist, wanting to guide him, but in what direction she didn't know. He took extra satisfaction in hearing his name, as her lips curled into her O face.

Anthony caught her body as he drove her to orgasm and held her up while she regained control of her breathing.

He turned her around and kissed her deeply allowing his hand to grasp her arse. He squeezed that arse for good measure. "Good?" he asked with a smile staring into her eyes and listening to her response. He knew her body would need to recover, but that didn't mean the fun had to stop. He kissed her again, and took her hand in his leading her into the bathroom.

He slowly undressed, indicating that she should do the same. Removing his shirt revealed a broad chiseled chest and six pack, adorned in various spots by small and large scars, long since healed.

Removing his pants frees his cock, which still is semi hard from the session near the coach. Another scar decorated his upper leg. He doesn't comment on his own wounds his attention singularly focused on Jenna undressing.


His eyes drink her in when she undressed, and he catches his breath when her dress is removed revealing her naked body to him. He turns on the shower and steps inside, inviting her to join him.
 
Last edited:
Her dark eyes followed his hands as he deftly unbuttoned his shirt, revealing more and more of his chest with each one-transfixed as he drew it off his shoulders. Wow. Just-he felt good under it, sure, but he looked as good as he felt. The scars made her worry about what might have happened, but they also added a rugged sort of quality, spoke of the past dangers he must have survived. What would cause these sorts of scars? Had he been in knife fights or…?

Of course not. That was ridiculous to even think of.

And then his hands moved to his waistband, and Jenna’s eyes widened slightly before he shed the pants too-exposing himself in his entirety. Her face must be red, but she also couldn’t help but be curious, want to see him-even as she averted her eyes, made herself busy with her own clothing. She reached to the small of her back and caught at the zipper on the back of the flared red skirt of the dress and pulled it down, the dress loosening on her petite form as she brought both hands to the base of her neck and undid the singular button. It pooled at her feet, leaving Jenna in her lacy undergarments and the low backed corset, those high heeled, cute shoes with the bow on the front of her slender ankles.

She slipped her hands behind her and undid the hooks holding the corset together, then hesitated a moment. What if...what if she didn’t measure up? Anyone could look clothed, but naked…? Jenna’s mind briefly flashed on Mistress Rush’s...gifts, and she felt a little inadequate. But she wasn’t freaking 14, damn it.

Jenna released the garment and stood topless and straight backed in front of him. The half Filipina may not have been as stacked as Rush, but her breasts were round, perky, and perfect c cups. Brownish mauve nipples and areolas to tip the youthful breasts. Her ribcage was tiny, as was her waist. Her hips flared out to give the small woman a near hourglass shape, if a slim one.

His eyes swept over her head to toe, drinking her in, making her feel desirable, a little braver, a little bolder. Then they returned to hers and he gestured to the shower. She slipped out of her shoes and stepped in with him, her arms briefly over her chest, the water cascading down over the both of them. Without her shoes, she felt even smaller next to him. He was built and very...male.

Neither one of them said anything for a moment, eyes on the other. And then one of her arms left her chest so she could touch her fingertips to his. A glance to his eyes-and then back to his chest, trailing down and over the scars, over his hip, the scar on his upper thigh…

She drew in a breath and then trailed her fingers back up and to him, curious, carefully exploring fingers.
 
He smiled encouragingly allowing her fingers to trail up his arm and where every they decided to go. The water ran over her face and through her hair causing it to hug her scalp. His eyes drank her in and he shivered as he fingers left a tingling trail behind them. He didn't touch her for the moment allowing her the chance to explore his body, and scars.

He reached for a large block of soap and began to lather up his hands. "May I?" He looked down at gee gorgeous naked body.

Jenna nodded.

Anthony turned her around and ran his lathered hands over each shoulder. His hand washed her warm, wet, smooth skin. Soap bubbles rolled down her spine the small of her back and around each peak of her buttocks.

He cleaned each arm exploring each of her fingers, went down on his knees soaping up her spine, her toned arse, each leg.

He moved in front of her, still kneeling like an acolyte worshipping a goddess. His penis had grown achingly hard.

He continued his attention up the front of her legs, over her stomach. He paused, lathering his hands until they were extra slippery and then he began to work in her breasts.

With relish he explored each, weighing them and allowing his soapy hand to slip and slide across her soft mounds. He thrilled at the sensation of her hardened nipple across the palm of his hand and he circled each with his long finger.

Washing her tits like this involuntarily reminded him of the oily wrestling session with the brat. No. He didn't want to be thinking of her right now. He turned his attention from Jenna breasts to her eyes, staring at each with a growing hunger. He kissed her lips even as his hand moved down between her legs again. Washing back and forth along her slit.

He played and teased her, until he heard a gasp and then stepped back and handed her the soap.
 
Last edited:
Anthony continued to reward her trust with attentive care. Jenna’s dazed mind was starting to clear as he ran his large hands over her arms and smaller hands, each of her delicate fingers. She had been afraid of not measuring up, and here he was reverently running his lathered hands over every inch of her. He knew what he was doing, giving her a moment of respite after the intensity of her orgasm.

He moved around to her front and Jenna dazedly touched his shoulders as he smoothed over her toned legs, then her flat stomach. She felt her breathing hitch a little when he rose, his hands cupping her breasts, giving them the same, if not more attention the rest of her had received. Her hands had slid down a little on his chest, leaning on them slightly before he leaned down to kiss her again-and she wanted to be kissed. She wanted him to touch her. She wanted, wanted everything.

And then he gave her the soap, and Jenna started to feel even warmer. She wanted to touch him, and she didn’t feel as embarrassed about it, now. She was curious. How could she not be curious? He was hard and muscular and big, everything opposite of her-she started on his back too, briefly on tip toe for the tops of his shoulders, her bare chest brushing against his back a moment. And then to his front, running her hands over one pectoral muscle and then the other, his shoulders again, then his arms. Her eyes followed her hands, wondering and a little smoky, her full lips parted slightly, the young woman transfixed by him. She traced her index finger down the center of his abs, deviated to slide over the side of his hips, run her thumbs over the front of them-and paused a moment, her dark eyes flicking up to his blue ones. He was watching her.

Jenna studied his face a moment, her hands sliding further down over his thighs, coming to the fronts of them, trailing to just the inside of each leg-before her left hand trailed up...Jenna’s tongue was caught between her teeth and her eyes were back to following her hands as her fingers tentatively touched him, her soft fingertips trailing over the silky skin of his member, marvelling over what really made them different, male to female. Her other hand was still on his thigh, fingers tensing a little there as the ones on her left hand explored him from head to shaft to base.
 
Anthony placed his hand around her fingers indicating she should tighten her grip. He took her other hand and placed it beneath his scrotum, and gave her an encouraging smile. He indicated how she was to move and then his hand found her nipple again, and he teased it, rubbing around the top and darkened areoles.
 
Jenna was a quick study. Her right hand cupped and lifted, a bit of pressure while her left held him tighter and moved up and down the shaft. She heard him inhale sharply and increased her speed, the pads of her fingers tight on the underside of his member, her palm curled around it. He was hard. Harder than she would have thought possible without, well, without an actual bone or anything there.

He palmed her breast, and then withdrew his hand a little to allow his fingers to play with her soaped pebbled nipple. They were both breathing heavier-he slipped his hand to the small of her back and drew her in closer.

Jenna moulded to his left side, her breasts pressing into the wall of his chest, her right hand on his back. Her wrist had twisted so that her small, soft palm held him on the underside of his penis, her fingers twirling over the length of him before she tightened them around him again-and went faster, the motion of her arm and shoulder unintentionally rubbing her soaped up chest against his, sending a thrill of excitement down her spine. She liked the way his breathing had changed, the tightening of his fingers against her toned back.

It wasn't a power thing, she just wanted to reciprocate what he had already done to her, for her. She had been good and disciplined before. She hadn't wanted to put out for just anybody-but Anthony wasn't just anybody. And if she was going to be bad, she wanted to be good at being bad.

But he had all kinds of experience and that was a little daunting. He knew she didn't have any, somehow-Jenna hoped it wasn't embarrassingly obvious, but maybe it was.

She kissed his chest. She was no longer dazed feeling, sleepy. Building excitement, electricity and fire where she touched him. She kissed another spot, her hand having slowed to those dexterious, thrilling little twirls around his penis. She slipped to the front of him and kissed lower, deviating to the back of one of his hands, a little laugh at how....silly this kind of was. She only half knew what she was doing. But his patience made her feel bold, made it safe to try. Made her WANT to try. Whatever she could do for him, he sorely deserved it.

She had been slowly lowering to her knees as she trailed kisses downward, her hands on his hips, a kiss to one. Then they slid down his muscled thighs as her knees touched the floor. Jenna glanced up at him from her kneeling position. He was impossibly tall now, but she was just the right height- right where she imagined she should be. He was right there, and her face colored a little to be so close. This was so bad. In a really good way, but bad.

He didn't seem to be judging her, though. Jenna's left hand ran down the length of him. A quick kiss to the side of his penis, another glance to his face. But he would tell her if she was doing something wrong, right? Of course he would.

She pressed kisses down the length of him, then the other side-and then the tip. Another moment of hesitation-he would feel her breath against him-and then Jenna opened her mouth and took the head of him into it, careful of her teeth-but he was kind of big. Least, for her mouth. She kept her tongue pressed against him and over her bottom teeth for good measure.
 
Last edited:
Every kiss, every touch sent trills through his body. The feel of her hand wrapped around his stiff member massaging him, while her wet, soft and slipper breats slid up and down his side, her nipple leaving a very different trail of pleasure behind them, made Anthony close his eyes and sigh with pleasure.

Then, she took him in her mouth. His eyes shot open again. Never in a million years would he have expected such boldness and initiative from the woman. Until know she'd insisted on having him lead. Either through a lack of confidence, or experience, or a mixture of the two.

"Oh, Jesus god, Jenna!" he moaned gripping the wall to the shower screen as she bobbed back and forth.
 
His moan and the way he had to steady himself excited her-her thighs squeezed together a little tighter, tingles through her sex.

The way he had just said her name too-something must be going right, and that excited her further. That she could drive him a little crazy. She took a moment to breathe-something she'd been too focused to remember, apparantly-her breath against his sensitive skin-before she slid her tongue down the length of him and took him back into her mouth again.

He was too large for this to be comfortable, and as much as she wanted to please him-the girl didn't have enough experience to take too much of him at once. She was small.

But she was also creative-she had kept her hand at the base of him, and once she figured out how to move on him-she employed what she had picked up minutes before. Her hand tightened around the base of his shaft and followed the bobbing movements of her head. Her other, balancing hand slid up his thigh-and moved to cup and caress his testicles.
 
Last edited:
Her soft lips surrounded the head of his rock hard cock. Her small hand gripped the shaft of him and she squeezed rubbing back and forth in short quick motions in time to her head, which bobbed back and forth. She looked up at him, her eyes filled with a kind of knowing carnal pleasure.

Each movement left his dick buzzing. The image of her on her knees, pert breasts undulating back and forth in time to her movements, her perfect oval face staring up at him as she pleasured him, her wet dark hair hugging her scalp and spilling over her shoulders in thick strands, was simply too much for him.

His movement was almost violent, filled with urgency. He stepped away from her, ripping his cock from her mouth and hand, and went down on one knee. His big hands closed around her shoulders and he lifted her up until her back was against the shower wall. He kissed her fiercely his hand groping her buttock. Then he fell to one knee taking her tit in his mouth and sucked and licked with devouring ferocity. He moved to her other boob, his fingers finding her clit.

It was like he couldn't decide what to do with her. He wanted to devour every inch of her, at once. His hands went beneath her arm pits and he lifted her higher, positioning his aching prick between Jenna's legs.
 
Last edited:
He was suddenly all movement-her back hit the wall and he crushed her lips with his own, barely giving her time to catch her breath before he dropped down to one knee and closed his mouth over her nipple. A small, involuntary noise of surprise and pleasure tore past her lips. Holy- his fingers brushed over that sensitive bundle of nerves and her hips bucked. He had lost all sense of calm and she liked it, she liked him crazy, it made it better that she had driven him crazy-not just by existing, not like in that damned closet-but on purpose, by doing. She was on fire. Her entire body was just thrumming.

He effortlessly lifted her off her feet and she wrapped her legs around him, another wordless keening noise. “Anthony, please.” Jenna breathlessly pleaded, not even sure what she was asking for, exactly-but she wanted it. She wanted him, she needed him, right now, right now, or she was going to go crazy.
 
Jenna's pleading voice was like kerosene to a forest fire. He too the head of him man hood and pressed it against the entrance of her femininity. He nudged her folds trying to find the right position. With a groan he thrust his hips and drove his cock deep into the cleft between her legs.

Anthony's arms tightened around Jenna's body as his dick penetrated her. He squeezed her soft flesh to his muscular chest feeling her quiver from the first thrust.

Then his hips began to move, thrusting in and out, filling the shower with the tangy smell of sexy, the wet slapping sounds of flesh on flesh and the heavy breathing and moaning of the two inhabitants.

He rested his forehead on Jenna's so they were staring eye to eye as he plundered her snatch with his rod.
 
Jenna’s tight inner walls spasmed around him in that first thrust, a gasp-and then a low, almost relieved moan, all the pent up sexual energy having built up to this, everything base desire and instinctive, now. For the briefest, barest of moments there was discomfort-but he held her tightly against his naked chest, and she wanted him so badly, was so turned on she barely registered any discomfort at all.

He would know though. Must already know.

And then he moved, and there wasn’t anything but the pleasure and her crazed, fiery need. Yes. Yes, this, yes. She couldn’t catch her breath. Feminine, wordless utterances slipped past her lips, voicing just what he was doing to her, how much she was enjoying it. And God-his breathing, his noises, the way he was looking at her- Looking at her?

Her dark eyes focused on his blue ones, widening at the intimacy of the eye contact. All the fire and intensity and lust-all right there, raw and vulnerable and-she kissed him. Searing and hard, no more good girl Jenna tonight. All civilized ladylike tendencies had been thrown out the window. Her hips instinctively began to match his rhythm, her fingers tightening against his back before she had to break the kiss-break the kiss or suffocate.

“Please, please, please-” Her voice was thick with lust and pleasure, wanton disregard and shamelessly enjoying each and every thrust as much as he was. "Oh God, Anthony-"
 
Anthony gripped Jenna’s arse and began thrusting harder into her. He bent his knees, shifting his weight to his feet, allowing him push harder so he could penetrate deeper. He settled into an increasing rhythm as Jenna’s moans grew louder. Anthony gritted his teeth, sweat pouring of his head and chest as he pistoned, and hammered into her pussy with everything he had.

He could feel the pleasure building up and down his prick as her inner muscles massaged his. The sensations flowed through him like a rising tide against the beach. His skin was boiling and every spot on his skin where Jenna touched, with her hands, her thighs, her breasts her lips and her cunt filled him with pleasure and desire.

The tide advanced further and further up his penis. Each rush of pleasure threatening to spill forth and fill her, but it wasn’t enough. The tide moved achingly slowly, and release was just beyond his grasp. He wanted it, so badly. But it wasn’t going to happen. Not in this position.

“I need you on your hands and knees,” he gasped into her ear.
 
Jenna was no longer capable of speech or any semblance of rational thought, her nails dragging across his skin as his hands held her in firmly in place so he could thrust harder, deeper and faster than before. She had never imagined, never thought sex would be like this. Her breasts brushed against his chest with each stroke, and the slight change in angle had him sliding against the front wall of her sex-a sensation that sent pleasure spiraling all the way up to the base of her neck. The direct stimulation combined with the speed and depth of his thrusts was driving her to the brink. The feminine, breathy involuntary noises sounded more and more desperate.

Every muscle in her body seemed to tense as those tight, slick inner walls clamped down on his thrusting member-and then spasmed as an intense, world shattering orgasm rocked through her body. She briefly saw stars, her legs no longer working to keep her to him-though he caught her thighs to keep her in place.

“I need you on your hands and knees,”

He gasped near her ear, the words not really making sense to her dazed brain. But whatever he wanted. She would give him whatever, anything he wanted because she was losing her mind in all this fire and lust and sex. "Whatever-whatever you want, anything you want-" She managed to pant, a small squirm of her hips-before he slid out of her and spun her around.

Wait, here? Her weakened legs made dropping to her knees easy-and then his larger form was behind her, pushing her firmly forward onto her hands. He draped himself over her, an arm under her hips and his chest to her bare back as he guided himself into-!

Jenna gasped, his hands coming down over her smaller ones, holding her in place as he thrust into her core, his hips crashing into her curved toned bottom every stroke. Holy Jesus Christ. She felt so sensitive after the second orgasm, like she could feel every inch of him, every vein and fold of skin as he drove himself into her-bottoming out against her cervix. The was another sensation entirely, a small explosion of intense pleasure and a faint, vaguely faraway pain every time it happened.

"OhGodohGodohGod-" She was going to die-her entire body felt like it was on fire, electricity and pleasure shooting up her spine with every thrust.
 
Last edited:
Anthony ploughed her pussy from behind with desperation. With each stroke he could feel the tidal wave of pleasure and frustration building in every cell of is body. Water cascaded over both their bodies as the swell of his pleasure grew, and grew.

Jenna’s nails bit into his hand from the sheer intensity of physical contact. He leaned forward feeling her body writhe against his chest, the swell of her bottom rubbing against his crotch. His hand slipped away from hers and grabbed hold of the small of her stomach, and then to her swinging C-cup breasts.

He squeezed her tit, and then sat up on his knees, and slammed his cock into her, filling her. His penis grew in length and girth, hardening in preparation. The swell of the wave found its way into his balls and then exploded like a firehose in long jets of cum into her pussy before he could pull out.

His hands gripped Jenna’s hips as his orgasm rocked through his body and into hers.
 
Back
Top