NHredhead coming here to say hi

NHredhead

Virgin
Joined
Jul 11, 2013
Posts
4
Hi, I'm new to this board. I've been reading and enjoying LIT stories for years but I am new to this side.

I am the female half of a married couple in our late 30's. We live in Southern NH. I just fall into the BBW category. I am a natural redhead, large breasted, always horny and very wet. I am shaved and a gusher and an occasional squirter.

I am BI, he is bi-curious. We are in to just about everything but especially exhibitionism and voyerism and lite watersports. We attended Swingers parties and a regular MFF in the past and loved it. Kids have kept us away from that for the last few years but I am one horny housewife and it's my turn again.

I am looking for someone to chat with about vanilla topics and also 'naughty' chatting. Please don't contact me just looking for photos as I am selective about sharing them. I would love to chat with single women , single (not married) men and couples. It will mostly be me and occasHi, I'm new to this thread. I've been reading and enjoying LIT stories for years but I am new to these boards.

I am the female half of a married couple in our late 30's. We grew up just 15 min north of Boston but now live in Southern NH. I just fall into the BBW category. I am a natural redhead, always horny and wet, shaved, gusher and occasional squirter and with large breasts.

I am BI, DH is bi-curious. We are in to just about everything but especially exhibitionism and voyerism and lite watersports. We attended a Middle Door party in the past and had a wonderful time. Kids have kept us away from that for the last few years.

I am looking for someone to chat with about vanilla topics and hopefully eventually 'naughty' chatting. Please don't contact me just looking for photos. I am selective about that. I would love to chat with single women , single (not married) men or couples. It will mostly be me and occasionally both DH and I. I would love for something more to eventually cone from the chatting and DH and I ultimately want to find me a girlfriend, possibly a boyfriend as well as a like minded couple to spend time with for both vanilla as well as playing.

It will mostly just be me chatting but occasionally both my husband and I. We would love for something more to eventually come from the chatting and DH and I ultimately want to find me a girlfriend, possibly a boyfriend as well as a like minded couple to spend time with for both vanilla reasons as well as playing. Ultimately we would love to find that ultimate couple for friendship and sex.

Nice to 'meet' you all!
Red
 
Oh my

Love to play. Same situation.

You have me so up with the first paragraph.

Pm me.
 
Back
Top