I'm addicted to boobs

I'm addicted to men who are addicted to boobs. ;)

...then you are addicted to me possibly...because apart from my weird kink re my own breasts I love and adore full female breasts...love to look at deep cleavages...love imagening to bury my face there...

tn_SRpcwKOAXD.jpg

I luv this pic...."quick take the picture, before the come back" Click...."let me see"....later you know she asked..."did you delete it"... "oh ya babe"

Omg
what a tits , so inviting !
lucky to see it : love to suck it !

sss!
i am iretrivably addicted to boobs and tits and nipples ;
you can call it in any way

see these

boobs are the greatest objects of sex ;

I am forever addicted to boobs !

My name is Jason and I am a boob addict. I have been addicted to boobs for many years now and don't see the addiction ever stopping. I love all boobs, tiny, small, medium, large, extra large and bigger. I prefer natural breasts over enhanced, but I can appreciate a good boob job. I still to this day love it when a lady leans over in front of me and flashes me some cleavage either unintentionally or intentionally. I can't help myself but I just have to look.

My name is Jason and I am a boob addict. I have been addicted to boobs for many years now and don't see the addiction ever stopping. I love all boobs, tiny, small, medium, large, extra large and bigger. I prefer natural breasts over enhanced, but I can appreciate a good boob job. I still to this day love it when a lady leans over in front of me and flashes me some cleavage either unintentionally or intentionally. I can't help myself but I just have to look.

oh yes...I always look...

i really don't want surgery, but i wouldn't mind mine to be a bit bigger (42b) - love to get some more attention from other than hubby - he's a tit man - not as eager on the rest of me.

I know what you mean. I've often thought that I could probably do away with women all together and go gay if it weren't for the boobs. Just can't do without the boobs.

Back