I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm afraid I'm not really considered younger (44 here) but older men are still sexy as hell in my book.

older men

hi cutebrat.....well i read your profile and you seem to be into your misstress/mommy so i didn't want to bother you. sorry!! i'll send you a message.

I just didn't want to lead anyone on thinking I was young because I've been around the block a few times. :D
So your that hot little thing I've been following. Could you eithwr slow down & let me catch up, or sit a spell so I can catch my breathe????????

I'm also quite attracted to older men. I'm 28 and am interested in having fun with someone 40+.

With respect and admiration, welcome to the thread. You may also be interested in the Daddy Fettish thread, as we do seem to interchange ideas and posts. I would be most happy to have fun with you in either venue. :rose::kiss:

I'm afraid I'm not really considered younger (44 here) but older men are still sexy as hell in my book.
My dear... you ARE the perfect age... ya know what "they" say about women in their 40's...

One thing at a time. I want to sit & talk first. First meetings set the tone for the entire relationship.

Pink we would have to chase you around the block, when we catch you spank your ass red ...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back