Congrats to the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS “Special Contest” AWARD WINNERS

SUMMER LOVIN’ CONTEST 2010

On behalf of my boss and all of us associated with the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS I'd like to offer congrats to the OFFICIAL LITEROTICA winners.

I’d also like to post the SUMMER LOVIN’ CONTEST winners as picked by the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS. These selections are not official LITEROTICA winners. Instead they were designed and financed with help from ScouriesWorld to reward stories that were the #1 choices of our readers.

Not surprisingly in a contest that is decided by the votes of our readers, the A.I.R. winners list for the SUMMER LOVIN’ contest is dominated by those contestants who are on the LITEROTICA FAVORITES list.
In fact WINNERS included the #4, the #9, the #20 and the #25 MOST FAVORITED authors on the site. And of course the #3 MOST FAVORITE was just awarded a LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD, the [size=+2]MANU[/size].

We at A.I.R. would also like to send out our best wishes for a speedy recovery to the lovely [size=+2]sarahhh[/size]. Get well hon!

A.I.R. 2010 SUMMER LOVIN’ STORY CONTEST AWARD WINNERS

A.I.R. 2010 Summer Lovin’ Story Contest
BEST STORY IN THE CONTEST

Summer Sucks! by Tx Tall Tales

MOST VIEWS RECEIVED WINNER

Ashley’s Big Summer Vacation by Seduc1ove

MOST COMMENTS RECEIVED WINNER

Orgasms by Just Plain Bob

MOST VOTES RECEIVED WINNER

”We’ll Do Your Mom First,” I Said by scouries

HIGHEST RATED STORY WINNER*

Roads Less Traveled by the unmentionable one

The following authors were disqualified from the contest due to RULE BREAKING: Jaymal and darkboy. The author andtheend, who continues to believe these special contests are SURVIVOR contests was also disqualified from consideration. Stories by other authors, including litfan, misshick, and aunt tio, among others, were disqualified for category, failure to follow the theme, or other major infractions.

All Sci-Fi and Non-Erotic stories were disqualified as well as the thirteen stories identified by our association computers as ALT stories.

Congratulations to our winners – well done!​

[size=+2]Gabrielle L.[/size]
President, A.I.R.
Secretery of the MOST COMMENTED on
and the MOST VOTED on story clubs
Miami Beach, Florida

* The category correction coefficient was applied to eligible stories to find the highest rated winner.

Under the ASSOCIATIONS rules a story/author can only win one prize in any contest.

summer-lovin-lowrez.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Grand_High_Poobah is Scouries in a blow up doll suit, one of his many alts.

Since there is no such thing as the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) associated with or from Lit, except in scouries head, it can't sanction anything but Scouries usual hot air.

Since scouries and company can't win a REAL contest, he makes up his own list of winners.

Most Views can be manipulated by simple clicking on and off a story for hours on end. Scouries does it all the time.

Most Comments mean nothing

Most votes is easy as Scouries well knows. Just post an Incest story.

* The category correction coefficient was applied to eligible stories to find the highest rated winner. Scouries way of fixing his own contest so that only certain people win. That and disqualifying people that point out his cheating.

All Sci-Fi and Non-Erotic stories were disqualified as well as the thirteen stories identified by our association computers as ALT stories. Another way he fixes his contest.

So all and all, his contest uses other peoples stories as a sham to inflate his already over inflated ego.

Last edited:
The following authors were disqualified from the contest due to RULE BREAKING: Jaymal and darkboy. The author andtheend, who continues to believe these special contests are SURVIVOR contests was also disqualified from consideration. Stories by other authors, including litfan, misshick, and aunt tio, among others, were disqualified for category, failure to follow the theme, or other major infractions.

Aww, darn I was disqualified. What a pity. I'll lose a whole 3 to 3 1/2 seconds of sleep over it.

And what's butch recovering from, a sex change operation?

[size=+2]the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) presents the[/size]

[size=+2]
A.I.R. 2010 Halloween Story Contest
[/size]​

C_C__by_Kaikida.png

President, A.I.R.
Miami Beach, Florida

Grand_High_Poobah is Scouries in a blow up doll suit, one of his many alts.

Since there is no such thing as the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) associated with or from Lit, except in scouries head, it can't sanction anything but Scouries usual hot air. He steals stories from the Real Lit contest without the authors permission just to boost his own ego.

Since scouries and company can't win a REAL contest, he makes up his own list of winners.

Congratulations on winning your own contest yet again, scouries. Your busy little web-bots must have been hard at work all night hiding behind proxies and racking up views for you. Your script kiddie skills are the bomb.

ok guys and gals, start writing, we're in the backstretch - the contest opens next week...

[size=+2]the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) presents the[/size]

[size=+2]
[/size]​

President, A.I.R.
Miami Beach, Florida

Grand_High_Poobah ake Gabby aka Gabriella L. (Blowup doll, fake secretary and one of scouries many alts.)

Since there is no such thing as the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) associated with or from Lit, except in scouries head, it can't sanction anything but Scouries usual hot air.

Since scouries and company can't win a REAL contest, he makes up his own list of winners using stories he steals from the real Literotica contests.

Just more of Scouries phony bullshit.

Last edited:
*SUBJECT TO LATER DISQUALIFICATION THE FOLLOWING STORIES HAVE BEEN ENTERED*

[SIZE=+2]ScouriesWorld[/SIZE]

proud sponsor of the

[size=+2]
[/size]

halloween-girl24.gif

A.I.R. 2010 Halloween Submissions

Pumpkin Pie Passion BY LunaEroticaMystica

The Curse of Ashes Hollow BY Marcella_Minx

The Crew: Vampires Really Do Suck BY Bebeslut

Mother Used and Abused Me for Sex BY andtheend

Plate of Fear BY favoritesgoddess

Enlightened By Darkness BY LunaEroticaMystica

Cheating Spouse BY DG Hear

Mistress's Creature BY MoreEdgarGerafalo

Fungi BY Master_Vyle

Halloween Surprise BY Exakta66

Bobbing for Dildos BY meathead96

Halloween Party Mixup BY clawfngr

A Halloween Romance BY sensualsharon

Mary Smith-Hanged for Murder BY Johnadi

Pumped Kin BY KateyGill

The Rest Area BY HunterRadburn

The Smurfette Costume BY OneSilky

Good luck all...

President, A.I.R.
Miami Beach, Florida

*SUBJECT TO LATER DISQUALIFICATION THE FOLLOWING STORIES HAVE BEEN ENTERED*

[SIZE=+2]ScouriesWorld[/SIZE]

proud sponsor of the

[size=+2]
[/size]

A.I.R. 2010 Halloween Submissions

Pumpkin Pie Passion BY LunaEroticaMystica

The Curse of Ashes Hollow BY Marcella_Minx

The Crew: Vampires Really Do Suck BY Bebeslut

Mother Used and Abused Me for Sex BY andtheend

Plate of Fear BY favoritesgoddess

Enlightened By Darkness BY LunaEroticaMystica

Cheating Spouse BY DG Hear

Mistress's Creature BY MoreEdgarGerafalo

Fungi BY Master_Vyle

Halloween Surprise BY Exakta66

Bobbing for Dildos BY meathead96

Halloween Party Mixup BY clawfngr

A Halloween Romance BY sensualsharon

Mary Smith-Hanged for Murder BY Johnadi

Pumped Kin BY KateyGill

The Rest Area BY HunterRadburn

The Smurfette Costume BY OneSilky

Good luck all...

President, A.I.R.
Miami Beach, Florida

Grand_High_Poobah ake Gabby aka Gabriella L. (Blowup doll, fake secretary, and one of scouries many alts.)

Since scouries and company can't win a REAL contest, he makes up his own list of winners using stories he steals from the real Literotica contests. All of the stories above were entered in the Lit Halloween Contest. Scouries just copied the list minus the people he don't like.

Last edited:
Grand_High_Poobah ake Gabby aka Gabriella L. (Blowup doll, fake secretary, and one of scouries many alts.)

Since scouries and company can't win a REAL contest, he makes up his own list of winners using stories he steals from the real Literotica contests. All of the stories above were entered in the Lit Halloween Contest. Scouries just copied the list minus the people he don't like.

WITHOUT DOUBT, SCOURIES IS THE MOST CREATIVELY ENTERTAINING FIGURE ON THE SITE. THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU DO TO MAKE THIS A BETTER SITE FOR ALL, MR. SCOURIES.

Poor Freddie. He got his head handed to him so now he loves me.

I thought readers might be interested in seeing the list of LITEROTICANS that have won A.I.R. AWARDS…

[size=+3]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)

AWARD WINNERS
[/size]

[size=+2]
the MANU

LITEROTICA’S LIFETIME ACHIEVMENT AWARD
[/size]

sarahhh
Many Feathers

[size=+2]
A.I.R. CONTEST WINNERS
[/size]

alwayswantedtoo*
D.G.Hear*
DanielQSteele1*
Just Plain Bob *
sarahhh*
scouries*
Tx Tall Tales*

alana9
andtheend
Exporoni
HarddaysKnight
harding
julesteve
klrxo
LiquidMathew
mia_erotica
MistressLynn
NamelessRose
Seduc1ove
Serena Kitt
Slirpuff
slow_n_gentle
WmForrester
YoursSINSerely

*multiple winners

[size=+2]
A.I.R. SPECIAL AWARDS
[/size]

theravenfox

President, A.I.R.
Miami Beach, Florida

Since scouries and company can't win a REAL contest, he makes up his own list of winners using stories he steals from the real Literotica contests. All of the authors above were entered in the Lit Contests. Scouries just copied the lists minus the people he don't like. Used his fudge factor and dropped the categories he doesn't like. Instant winners. As you'll notice he is a multi winner of his own contest as is his female alt. Also there are anywhere from two to four of BFW's alts on that list also.

Last edited:
I thought readers might be interested in seeing the list of LITEROTICANS that have won A.I.R. AWARDS…

[size=+3]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)

AWARD WINNERS
[/size]

[size=+2]
the MANU

LITEROTICA’S LIFETIME ACHIEVMENT AWARD
[/size]

sarahhh
Many Feathers

[size=+2]
A.I.R. CONTEST WINNERS
[/size]

alwayswantedtoo*
D.G.Hear*
DanielQSteele1*
Just Plain Bob *
sarahhh*
scouries*
Tx Tall Tales*

alana9
andtheend
Exporoni
HarddaysKnight
harding
julesteve
klrxo
LiquidMathew
mia_erotica
MistressLynn
NamelessRose
Seduc1ove
Serena Kitt
Slirpuff
slow_n_gentle
WmForrester
YoursSINSerely

*multiple winners

[size=+2]
A.I.R. SPECIAL AWARDS
[/size]

theravenfox

President, A.I.R.
Miami Beach, Florida

God! I love a good list. It's kind of erotic to someone who knows how difficult it is to keep track of everything.

God! I love a good list. It's kind of erotic to someone who knows how difficult it is to keep track of everything.

It's a bogus piece of crap with peoples names on it that want no part of it. No one asked to be put on that list except scouries and his alt and BFW's alts. Which is what the whole thing is about. Scouries can't win a real contest for all his bragging so he makes up his own.

It's a bogus piece of crap with peoples names on it that want no part of it. No one asked to be put on that list except scouries and his alt and BFW's alts. Which is what the whole thing is about. Scouries can't win a real contest for all his bragging so he makes up his own.

Tx, I think I ended up on his list cuz my story got fucked over in a contest and it really wasn't as bad as the votes indicated. I think Scouries was trying to make a point of acknowledging halfway decent writers who were getting bashed by the trolls. I'm not a bad writer, but I'm not all the good, either. I don't mind at all being on his list. I love the publicity and I like his marketing technique. I think its done in a fun way. We all know he's fooling around. We're all adults and can see that.

Tx, I think I ended up on his list cuz my story got fucked over in a contest and it really wasn't as bad as the votes indicated. I think Scouries was trying to make a point of acknowledging halfway decent writers who were getting bashed by the trolls. I'm not a bad writer, but I'm not all the good, either. I don't mind at all being on his list. I love the publicity and I like his marketing technique. I think its done in a fun way. We all know he's fooling around. We're all adults and can see that.

He's not fooling around and the reason you are on that list is because you are a friend of BFW's. This is all about his ego and rewarding his friends. He tries to make the Lit contest sound like it's all cheating because he can't win anything. Then he does his own contest and wins every time. It's a joke at the very least.

He's not fooling around and the reason you are on that list is because you are a friend of BFW's. This is all about his ego and rewarding his friends. He tries to make the Lit contest sound like it's all cheating because he can't win anything. Then he does his own contest and wins every time. It's a joke at the very least.

How do you explain the people on the list who aren't friends of the BFW?

How do you explain the people on the list who aren't friends of the BFW?

There is nothing to explain. They entered stories in the Lit contest and scouries took all the names over to his bogus contest. After he gets his and his friends get theirs. The rest are just filler as far as he is concerned. Not to mention that they are not AH regulars.

Just more of Scouries game of I'm the greatest, see who I'm associated with.

If he asked for entries, he would get none that were not from him, his alts. or Freddie and his alts. Or very few at any rate. That's why he steals the names and stories.

After all, what is this fudge factor he applies to all the stories and how does it work. He talks about disclosure and transparency but doesn't show anything himself. Also, why does he throw out certain categories and why does he bar anyone who speaks against him and his bullshit.

Sounds like a real fair contest to me. How about you? Nothing matters except scouries has to win. According to him anyway.

There is nothing to explain. They entered stories in the Lit contest and scouries took all the names over to his bogus contest. After he gets his and his friends get theirs. The rest are just filler as far as he is concerned. Not to mention that they are not AH regulars.

Just more of Scouries game of I'm the greatest, see who I'm associated with.

If he asked for entries, he would get none that were not from him, his alts. or Freddie and his alts. Or very few at any rate. That's why he steals the names and stories.

After all, what is this fudge factor he applies to all the stories and how does it work. He talks about disclosure and transparency but doesn't show anything himself. Also, why does he throw out certain categories and why does he bar anyone who speaks against him and his bullshit.

Sounds like a real fair contest to me. How about you? Nothing matters except scouries has to win. According to him anyway.

Well...It is his thread, and it is Scouries WORLD. Perhaps none of us should but in and invade it. I say, "leave him to it and let him enjoy it." (Except for that picture of the babe with the bouncing boobs--that's bad, and not in his normal classy fashion of posting beautiful women.)

Now, I gotta go and get back to my real life. See ya.

Well...It is his thread, and it is Scouries WORLD. Perhaps none of us should but in and invade it. I say, "leave him to it and let him enjoy it." (Except for that picture of the babe with the bouncing boobs--that's bad, and not in his normal classy fashion of posting beautiful women.)

Now, I gotta go and get back to my real life. See ya.

Bullshit is still bullshit any way you slice it. It might be his thread but his contest is a sham and an insult to the site as a whole.

And I find nothing classy about scouries. If it doesn't stroke his ego then it's nothing. If he spent nearly as much time on improving his writing as he does this crap then he might not need his own contest to win something. Just a thought.

Have a nice day.

Gees, rewarding his friends? This sounds just like what you and the AH regulars go, fuck wad.

Thanks

Thank you, Mr. Scouries, sir. It's nice to be recognized.

I haven't written a story since October 2009 and was surprised that my story, I Love You Mommy was the number one story with the most hits, 460,000 for 2010, until it just fell off the 12 month list yesterday.

Thank you for mentioning me.

Elizabeth

Gees, rewarding his friends? This sounds just like what you and the AH regulars go, fuck wad.

You're as big an idiot as scouries if you really believe this. There ain't enough AH's interested in the contest to make a difference one way or the other numbnuts.

Thank you, Mr. Scouries, sir. It's nice to be recognized.

I haven't written a story since October 2009 and was surprised that my story, I Love You Mommy was the number one story with the most hits, 460,000 for 2010, until it just fell off the 12 month list yesterday.

Thank you for mentioning me.

Elizabeth

Another Freddie alt checking in, I see.

Back