Hubby wants me to post a few pics to see what you all think.

I'm starting to believe that there really is no Vicky. She was conjured up in someone's imagination and doesn't really exist. I hope I am wrong, but only Vicky's return would confirm that.

I'm still here guys, just needed to take some time away for a bit, as it was getting to be to much for me to juggle being on here and my job, home life, ect.

I'll be posting more soon I promise ;)

Vicky

I'm still here guys, just needed to take some time away for a bit, as it was getting to be to much for me to juggle being on here and my job, home life, ect.

Vicky

Very understandable. I will be patiently waiting to see more of your sexy pics when you return

Vicky

I've never been so happy to be wrong in my life! Welcome back!:kiss:

Vicky

Thank you!!

You are missed :rose:

Vicky

Best belated birthday present I could have received. Great news Vicky you have been sorely missed.:heart:

Vicky

I thought I told you to quit your job and ignore your family. 😀 We know exactly what you're talking about. Glad you're still around.

Back