Anyone up for some fun & anonymous sexting?

almost 300 views and no a single person? so everyone just wants to know if anyone else is into it?

PM me your #! No voice allowed!!

Well, now, ....it won't be "anonymous" sexting or fun if they give you their phone number. That number is essentially who they are! It's almost like giving you address and a work schedule to a notorious burglar. Usually not a good idea.

But then,....well, some people just might......... ;=)

Well, now, ....it won't be "anonymous" sexting or fun if they give you their phone number. That number is essentially who they are! It's almost like giving you address and a work schedule to a notorious burglar. Usually not a good idea.

But then,....well, some people just might......... ;=)

That's why you get a google voice number and use that. It IS anonymous.

Nearly 700 people have been interested enough to read this, yet no one wants to admit they want to try it? PM me!

Thanks for all of those who responded the other night. Anyone up for some fun tonight? PM me for my #

I don't think it's really that no one wants to do that....
I mean it is fun.
But there's so many messaging apps like Skype or Kik where people can use that for free.
And not have to worry about giving some stranger their phone number.
Anonymity is somewhat there.
Also you don't have to worry about paying anything. Which is mainly why I use either of those outlets to talk to people because I don't want to pay long distance charges for texts.

Now?

I know most people just send an IM and that's cool. I've had so much fun here because of this. Anyone else? Tonight?

I don't think it's really that no one wants to do that....
I mean it is fun.
But there's so many messaging apps like Skype or Kik where people can use that for free.
And not have to worry about giving some stranger their phone number.
Anonymity is somewhat there.
Also you don't have to worry about paying anything. Which is mainly why I use either of those outlets to talk to people because I don't want to pay long distance charges for texts.

True - and as I just discovered Firefox now has a great live chat facility built into it - also free and private. (I just like Firefox BTW, I'm nothing to do with Mozilla or anything!)

Back