how do i place a srp link in my sig ?

cumnchat

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 24, 2013
Posts
5,111
i usually manage to find my way in most things here on LIT but for the life of me i cannot see how to write a SRP profile & place it in the signature area . Someone please help.
ILLITERATE ME
 
Okay. Lit 101. First, please check the "stickies" more frequently because this is how I found out how to do it.

When you have an SRP profile posted in the appropriate thread, you will notice a number in the upper left corner (similar to this thread where my comment is post #2).

Clicking that number will bring up a new page that has a specific URL. Copy that URL from your browser. Now open your Lit user CP (control panel) and look on the left hand side. You will note under "settings and options" is the title "edit signature."

Now, you could just paste the URL into the signature field and it will read exactly like that, OR you could type in "SRP Profile" and then use the icon that looks like a planet earth with a chain link in front of it.

If you wish to do it that way, then highlight the text, click the icon and a new window will open with an field with the preface "http" already typed in. Simply paste the URL into this field.

Click "preview" and if you like what you see, click "save signature" and resume browsing.

Options available to you are that you can change the size, color and font style, as well as left, right or center justify the text. Note, you can either modify the text "srp profile" before you add the URL hyperlink, or afterwards, but I recommend you do any justifying after adding the URL and when and if you do, highlight the whole megillah.

Note, people get outlandish with their signatures and while you can only add (I think) 1000 characters of text in your signature, you can only have 2000 characters including hyperlink text, and the more outlandishly long you make your signature, the more likely people will turn off seeing signatures in their options.

I believe Laurel also said, somewhere, you shouldn't have moving pictures in your signature. Likewise she said you shouldn't post links to websites other than personal blogs and the like.
In other words, don't get crazy.
 
Last edited:
...if you don't have an SRP profile yet, it is located in the SRP, Lounge, here. If you wish to update it at any point, you might want to use the "thread tools" and subscribe to the thread, which you can always access and find easily via your User CP (Control Panel)
 
Back
Top