Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spring colored shirt ~ trying to take my mind off the fact that it's still winter-like cold here.

Hope you all are having a lovely weekend!

Well, if there's something to warm people up, it's you in that shirt.
And do I spy skull panties?

Winterlike is at least good weather for hockey! Hopefully it'll warm up some up your way soon. The spring attire suits you well. :)

Spring colored shirt ~ trying to take my mind off the fact that it's still winter-like cold here.

SuperShyJ9-I know what you mean sweetie; we've been going through some of the same type of stuff lately.

Wow that is one lovely bit of spring attire you have there. I am sure you are fighting the cold off very effectively in that!!

Well, if there's something to warm people up, it's you in that shirt.
And do I spy skull panties?
Why, thank you sweet:heart: What is it that you think you spy? I'll never tell!:cattail:

Lovely color on you, hope you have a great week.
Thank you, you have a great week as well!

Winterlike is at least good weather for hockey! Hopefully it'll warm up some up your way soon. The spring attire suits you well.
Thank you! And yes, I can recall some years where playoff games took us into June... it's hard to think about hockey in the summer....well unless your beloved team is winning, of course!

SuperShyJ9-I know what you mean sweetie; we've been going through some of the same type of stuff lately.
I need some sunshine to bring me out of this winter funk!

Wow that is one lovely bit of spring attire you have there. I am sure you are fighting the cold off very effectively in that!!
Thank you. It seems the less clothing I wear, the warmer I get... funny how that works, huh?

I think the temp went up a lil .. on the thread

U look lovely in blue.. too
Thank you :heart: :heart:

i'm looking forward to it being toooo hot there yum nice colours
It almost never gets "too hot" here... but maybe *this* will be the summer! :kiss:

Keep me warm, please

We actually had a spring-like day today, although there is talk of possible snow later in the week. Ugh.

At least I have all of your naughty thoughts to keep me warm!

Here are a few more in the new shirt, and maybe a little peek of my supershy back-end beneath the curve of my lower back.

Happy Monday my :heart:bugs!

We actually had a spring-like day today, although there is talk of possible snow later in the week. Ugh.

Here are a few more in the new shirt, and maybe a little peek of my supershy back-end beneath the curve of my lower back.

Oh my, I just found your thread and you are absolutely adorable. Can't wait to explore your thread more. :rose:

Oh so sexy as always my dear...and there is a bonus!...super shy bottom!! Wow...our favorite shy ASS-et!!!:caning::kiss:

Love the curves of your lower back and bum.
I knew I saw a peek of panties in the earlier pic. :D

Very sexy!! Not worried about any sprint time snow there! ;)

I absolutely LOVE that shirt! The color is beautiful on you, love. And I like the shot of your body from the side. Sexy ;)

Have a wonderful week, sweets!

NS_7.jpg
mmm super yum bum :p put it in my thread :p

i have some naughty thoughts here to keep me warm now thank you very much :)

mm might be your summer - was very hot in our summer :)

Oh my, I just found your thread and you are absolutely adorable. Can't wait to explore your thread more.
Thank you, and please do! :kiss:

Oh so sexy as always my dear...and there is a bonus!...super shy bottom!! Wow...our favorite shy ASS-et!!!
Mmmmm....yesssss I do love a good spank!

Love the curves of your lower back and bum.
I knew I saw a peek of panties in the earlier pic.
Thank you my dear. I know you saw a peek, I was just giving you a hard time ;) Forgive me? :kiss:

Very sexy!! Not worried about any sprint time snow there!
Ha! Thank you sweet:heart:

I absolutely LOVE that shirt! The color is beautiful on you, love. And I like the shot of your body from the side. Sexy

Have a wonderful week, sweets!
Thank you, SB! Now if I could just figure out all that make-up stuff.... ;) You have a great week too, my sexy friend!

mmm super yum bum put it in my thread :p

i have some naughty thoughts here to keep me warm now thank you very much :)

mm might be your summer - was very hot in our summer :)
Not summer here yet ~ another 6 weeks or so. Sweetness, you know I love you dearly, but you know how shy I am about my back-end... did you have to super-size it? :eek: You leave me no choice, I'm going to *have* to punish you.

Happy Monday and Tuesday cause I had to come back for more today.

wow!!!

I love the view of your behind and want to do things, naughty things to ya. Let me know if it gets cold enough so I can stop by and warm you up. Enjoy your week

Well, the countdown to the weekend is *on*!

I feel like a broken record when I say I'm looking forward to the weekend. Going to the salon to get pampered, then catch a hockey game and dinner with Mr. Shy; looking forward to some adult time for good conversation, wine, and whatever comes next. Especially what comes next. (It better be me) :devil:

Well, the bath is done, I'm all wrapped up, but all you need to do is give my towel just a little tug, and .... oooops!

That ends the bath series. Now I need to take some more pics!

So, what plans do y'all have for the weekend? Please do share!

A wonderful end :)
Can't wait for the next series:kiss::rose:

What a lovely back-end it is too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back