The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so I can't help but smile... :kiss:
Velvet tongue, or should I say keyboard? :confused:

You don't even know if you WANT to see me nekkid. What if I'm horribly unattractive? You could be asking for something that would scare everyone off the thread if not the site! :D

I mean ever since the topic came up the thread's been awfully quiet. Maybe they've all run, just in case you convince me it's a good idea! :devil:

I am sure I can convince you...:devil:

As to seein you nekkid--I am sure I will enjoy it immensely--as you will too.

Molly, darlin', I keep telling you; if you don't stop abusing me, I'm going to take you off the top of my list of women I most worship.

Secretme might just have to take your place. Secret? Will you get naked for me? Please? Pretty please?

For the love of God! Take me off the list. Give me the damned list. I'll take my name off it myself. Jeez! I didn't want to be on that stupid list in the first place.

By the way, thank your mom for the cookies. They were fabulous.

I am sure I can convince you...:devil:

As to seein you nekkid--I am sure I will enjoy it immensely--as you will too.

:confused:
Just not seeing what I get out of it...

I'm amused to no end that you guys care. But...
As I said before. I'm just a titch more modest than that. I think you guys would like to see anyone naked. :devil::kiss:

I tell you what. You give me one real convincing argument as to why it could possibly be a good idea to put even a half naked picture of myself on this site and I'll give it serious consideration. It's not like I haven't had my moments. *ah college life* But it has to be a real, honest to goodness, logical, convincing argument. ;)

Alright... I'm waiting...
smilie.gif

Just not seeing what I get out of it...

I'm amused to no end that you guys care. But...
As I said before. I'm just a titch more modest than that. I think you guys would like to see anyone naked. :devil::kiss:

I tell you what. You give me one real convincing argument as to why it could possibly be a good idea to put even a half naked picture of myself on this site and I'll give it serious consideration. It's not like I haven't had my moments. *ah college life* But it has to be a real, honest to goodness, logical, convincing argument. ;)

Alright... I'm waiting...
smilie.gif

Dear gorgeous woman, if you only knew what it would do for my morale. I sit upon this lonely bed with no one but a hired nurse to keep me company and she only wants to cause me more pain and humiliation. You, on the other hand, with your beauty and your enthusiasm, could bring a smile to my heart. You could take the pain away in one bright, shining moment of generosity. Your spirit, your heart and yes, you nudity, could give me hope that tomorrow I might walk again, that tomorrow I might find reason to live.

Please, dearest goddess of my heart, show me you care enough to brighten this poor broken man's day.

(Mom says "you're welcome to more," Molly.)

Dear gorgeous woman, if you only knew what it would do for my morale. I sit upon this lonely bed with no one but a hired nurse to keep me company and she only wants to cause me more pain and humiliation. You, on the other hand, with your beauty and your enthusiasm, could bring a smile to my heart. You could take the pain away in one bright, shining moment of generosity. Your spirit, your heart and yes, you nudity, could give me hope that tomorrow I might walk again, that tomorrow I might find reason to live.

Please, dearest goddess of my heart, show me you care enough to brighten this poor broken man's day.

(Mom says "you're welcome to more," Molly.)

How, exactly is begging for a woman to get naked in the same post as talking about your mom supposed to encourage the former? :rolleyes:

Still... That has to be one of the best lines I've ever heard. :kiss:
Not that it's convinced me it's a good idea. :D But definitely one of the best lines I've ever heard!

paddling.gif
Mark, you need your ass whooped. That is, without a doubt, the most gratuitous load of crap that has ever spewed from your keyboard.

Except for that day that you... Oh, never mind. I'm going to give you the whipping of your life.
8.gif

paddling.gif
Mark, you need your ass whooped. That is, without a doubt, the most gratuitous load of crap that has ever spewed from your keyboard.

Except for that day that you... Oh, never mind. I'm going to give you the whipping of your life.
8.gif

LMAO! I :heart: smilies!

What? Do I not to deserve to be wooed in such an enthusiastic manner? Molly are you saying that I'm not everything Mark suggests?!? I'm hurt! :(

Molly, somehow I don't think that a whipping is going to discourage Mark, rather the contrary. Next he'll want you to harness him to a cart or saddle him up for a jaunt around the park, after the leg heals, of course. Probably threatening to pour liquid nitrogen down the center of his bed while nursey is showering him with yellow soap and a scrub brush would be more effective.

Secret, as a painter (a genuine one with a MA in art) I would bring to your attention an aesthetic duty to expose your beauty to an appreciative world. Darkness lurks in every corner, uglieness stalks us from every side. Only beauty comes to our defense. Without beauty, life loses its meaning, its savor. For the salvation of civilization, show us yourself.

How, exactly is begging for a woman to get naked in the same post as talking about your mom supposed to encourage the former? :rolleyes:

Still... That has to be one of the best lines I've ever heard. :kiss:
Not that it's convinced me it's a good idea. :D But definitely one of the best lines I've ever heard!

Sorry about that, beautiful. She walked in just as I was finishing my message. Let me try again.

Your beauty would shine like a beacon for this poor fool. Shall I spout poetry in tribute to your feminine charms? Will you give but one chance to those that would worship the very air you breathe? Favor us with your light that we may see. Favor us with your charm that we may smile. Give heat to our hearts and send the blood rushing through our veins.

It is you, and only you, Secretme, that can rescue us from the empty vacuums of our worthless lives. I am but a wretch, but through you, I would be a man.

:rose:

paddling.gif

8.gif

Molly, you are positivly dangerous :rolleyes:
I had to wipe off the monitor after the paddlin smilie :D

Mark, be very careful, I know what rules she fights under ;)
The same ones I do :p
Rule 1. I win
Rule 2. Whatever it takes!
:D

Sorry about that, beautiful. She walked in just as I was finishing my message. Let me try again.

Your beauty would shine like a beacon for this poor fool. Shall I spout poetry in tribute to your feminine charms? Will you give but one chance to those that would worship the very air you breathe? Favor us with your light that we may see. Favor us with your charm that we may smile. Give heat to our hearts and send the blood rushing through our veins.

It is you, and only you, Secretme, that can rescue us from the empty vacuums of our worthless lives. I am but a wretch, but through you, I would be a man.

:rose:

Holy crap, Mark. Does that shit really work for you? Don't answer that. I already know the answer. :rolleyes: There are a lot of ridiculous women in this world.

You better be careful, or I'll put my frogwoman pic up and scare the shit out of you.

DP, he already knows my rules. Nothing discourages him.

Secret, as a painter (a genuine one with a MA in art) I would bring to your attention an aesthetic duty to expose your beauty to an appreciative world. Darkness lurks in every corner, uglieness stalks us from every side. Only beauty comes to our defense. Without beauty, life loses its meaning, its savor. For the salvation of civilization, show us yourself.

Oh he's good! :kiss:

Alright, while all the others seem to be busy. I'll give you one piece of extraneous clothing for let's say 5 minutes. No more than that. Imagine the rest if you like but I don't believe there's a single line in existence to convince me that I should go nekkid on the internet.

VM I'll expect the painting I inspire to be scanned and e-mailed within the week!:rolleyes:

When the rest show up again in an hour you can all tell them that they missed it!

Don't be too disappointed. You asked for it! :D Just give me a minute... I know I've got something around here...:devil:

:
Not that it's convinced me it's a good idea.

That's because it reeks of insincerity. The man is a hound and only wants to drool over your bare flesh or molly's or nidas or whoever.

I, on the other hand, am a connoisseur of feminine pulchitrude--I worship at the altar of womanly charms--a glimpse of your delicate delights would inspire me to compose a sonnet--even a posting of a few moments would provide me with memories aplenty.

If you would be so gracious as to reveal yourself---then I would cease my entreaties and simply marvel at your sumptuous beauty. ;)

LMAO! I :heart: smilies!

What? Do I not to deserve to be wooed in such an enthusiastic manner? Molly are you saying that I'm not everything Mark suggests?!? I'm hurt! :(

No, sweetie. That's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that Mark is the king of all shit-slingers.

You should see this guy work a room (when he could before he decided to go skydiving without a parachute, the dumbass). He would have every single female fluttering and flushed and every male wishing he could be the one and only Mark. He's a naughty little boy in a deliciously sculpted man's body.

On the other hand, there's no one else in this world who can make a woman feel good about herself then this one. And he does have a wonderful heart, once you scrape off all the bullshit. Deep down, he really does mean what he says. It's just that he uses that fathomless charm of his to get everything he wants. And that just pisses me off.

Secret, if I worked in acrylic I could do it. Unfortunately, oil takes weeks to dry. However, I shall endeavor to turn your avatar into something of value. If I can get it right in . . . say . . . charcoal, is there some P.O. box I could mail it to? Otherwise, I'll spend a portion of the upcoming summer working it up in oil then PM it to you from a digcam image. Satisfactory?

No, sweetie. That's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that Mark is the king of all shit-slingers.

You should see this guy work a room (when he could before he decided to go skydiving without a parachute, the dumbass). He would have every single female fluttering and flushed and every male wishing he could be the one and only Mark. He's a naughty little boy in a deliciously sculpted man's body.

On the other hand, there's no one else in this world who can make a woman feel good about herself then this one. And he does have a wonderful heart, once you scrape off all the bullshit. Deep down, he really does mean what he says. It's just that he uses that fathomless charm of his to get everything he wants. And that just pisses me off.

Okay, skydiving without a parachute? You can't be serious... Maybe he does deserve to be throughly whooped!

In any case, been low enough lately I don't care how much is bullshit. It's nice to hear/read a guy talk like that sometimes. :)

Keep it coming Mark!:kiss:

Enough about him, do me a favor and put your eyes back up :D
I want to swim in them again ;)

Ah hah! I knew there was a reason for your constant denials. Now we're getting somewhere. So it's my winning ways that piss you off. How can I rectify this, love?

And just so you all know, Molly has already been immortalized in a gorgeous painting. If you ask her real nice, I'll bet she'll show it to you. She's quite proud of it--and she's naked in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back