I am going to post pics of my tits here. Maybe ass too, we shall see

Here is a close up of me moments later. It's a good tittie tease shot:
 
Last edited:
You've edited a bodysuit pic twice.

You're waiting for someone to tell you that they have no idea who you are, don't really care to see your tits, and no I wouldn't buy you a drink?
 
You at least stripped the metadata this time...:)

I didn't strip it. I took screenshot of my pics in order to crop.

You are such a weird guy, to get into metadata over nudes... and to tell me and everyone else about it
 
You've edited a bodysuit pic twice.

You're waiting for someone to tell you that they have no idea who you are, don't really care to see your tits, and no I wouldn't buy you a drink?

I have no idea what you mean, and I don't have a body suit.

If you don't care to see my tits, go to another thread. It's ok.
 
Here is a close up of me moments later. It's a good tittie tease shot:

attachment.php

I was headed to bed till I saw this pic.

But now I'm up,way up.
 
tenor.gif


Oh yeeeeeaaaah. :D

What phone are you using to snap these? Rez seems a lil' bit grainy.

Galaxy 6. I am not trying to make the pics perfect. I could probably adjust but don't care to do so. I just want to post nudes while I still want to. :cool: and forget about politics, I can't take it anymore.

I am glad you are here.

:)
 
I will be trolled for saying this later but I don't care. I am 46 years old. I still look good and I know it. but it is going to be gone soon. I was never considered all that attractive in my younger days, my so called peak. I was a band nerd. At 35 or so I bacame attractive. Maybe because everyone else is sloppy, who knows. The clock is ticking though. I know it. I don't like it. I should settle down but I don't know how.

Here is a better pic of my ass in the mirror:

attachment.php

Great pic of your ass and your tits hun. not sure if I should start nibbling on your nipples or your ass first.
 
Quick shot of me lying on my couch.

I love my tits. The new kid - who I will stop seeing in a month - thinks my areola are perfect. They are a bit small.



attachment.php

not the size of the nipple that matters. it's how sensitive they are that count. and they look so suckable
 
Back
Top