Okay, now that Trump has won the election...

Totally plausible.

I only believe such things if I see and read the thread with my own eyes, to put things into context (I will actually but tomorrow, since I'm not in the mood of reigniting the thread saga).
I NEVER take at face value any of progresdives's accusations, regardless if who the accused is.

Because we're talking about almost the same bunch of people who totally took literally my figures of speach (when everyone else understood them) nd accused me of the most ridiculous things, And who genuinely believed, for an entire year that I'm a female impersonator who's trying to catfish men.
And I've seen them subjecting other Litsters to almost the same stupid shit.


Now I get the purposeful misinterpretations in order to troll posters, and I thought for a long time that they're fully aware of what they're doing, and that they're the most vile posters in the GB.

But I wonder sometimes if the problem is more up there like in their head. That they genuinely don't understand nuances so they get genuinely upset, and righteous in that.

How much is purposeful interpretation and how much is the fact that they either take things literally, or don't often understanding nuances as in what people are trying to convey?

Exactly.
Not only about diverging political views, but you also treated me with utmost respect when everyone was throwing stones at me, even if by doing so you put yourself at risk of being attacked.

And you also took a stance against racial attacks against minority posters (LadyF and so on).
Funny how the progressives were quick to derride and attack her when she complained about being the target of racism.

What a bunch of hypochrites and bullies they all are!



In saying that, I saw you make a few comments that could have been seen as racist, but no more than a very very small nomber since I joined the forum.
And I haven't seen you engage in a pattern of racist comments and bullying of minority members, the way the progressive trolls who pisted above do.


ZI6AqeG.jpg
 
And all the rambling edited posts too.

*nods*

For me, the two biggest "tells" are the obsessive need to get the last word in, plus his compulsion to invoke my name (and attempt to tie me to Lit's angriest little man's "attack alts" darbhinder and hashfag45...the ones he created so that he could play the victim)

#HeTriesSooooHard
#CreativeWritingExercise
#AlwaysTehVictim
 
Back
Top