Male sub needs info...

beretta84

Experienced
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Posts
33
i'm a bi male in my 60s looking to explore my sub side with a female mistress. i have no clue where or how to start.

any info. anyone can provide will be greatly appreciated.
 
i'm a bi male in my 60s looking to explore my sub side with a female mistress. i have no clue where or how to start.

any info. anyone can provide will be greatly appreciated.

Read the sticky threads in this forum and read through threads. There's a lot you can learn here just by reading.

If you're looking to start an online relationship might I suggest making an ad in the personals here:

http://forum.literotica.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32

If you're looking to join a community in your area and meet people local to you I suggest joining Fetlife. Organizers will post events like munches and parties there so that you can go out and meet people safely to try to find a mistress and make friends.
 
Hello

I am looking for honest loyal obedient slave who is willing to serve me online and real time. 31 years old asian mistress From San Jose California
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I was a new submissive once and couldn't figure out how to get started. I read a lot of stories and I started talking to people online. It takes a while to make a connection. For me, placing a personals ad wasn't always the most direct line to meeting someone.

I found participating in some of the forums helped. Whether it was playing games or posting questions or participating in a thread discussion, that's how people got to know me and started private conversations. It wasn't on this site but there are some places here on Lit you can get to know people like the playground, even in the bdsm cafe or the fetish forum.

If that's not your style, you can find other sites than Lit. bdsmlibrary, collarspace, alt, adultfriendfinders, Meekme mentioned fetlife.

However, placing a personals ad is pretty passive. You're competing with a bunch of other ads.

Good luck.
 
i'm a bi male in my 60s looking to explore my sub side with a female mistress. i have no clue where or how to start.

any info. anyone can provide will be greatly appreciated.

What kind of info are you looking for? How to find someone? How to be more appealing? Where to get info for specific interests? Need answers on what submission or dominance is/isn't?

As it is, are you just looking for ways to find a PYL*? If that's the case, there's an open thread: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1360460

*PYL - Pick Your Label
 
Back
Top