I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Throwing my hate into the ring of thousands is like fishing using your penis as bait . Even a nibble is nice.

Good morning,
If you could see my face you'd see that I was smiling, my older friend just left. He came over last night and we went for drinks and a little jazz. Later he came back to my place and stayed with me. A very good night :eek:

good day to all of my sexy friends and all of the other sexy people I have not met yet.

Hmmmmm...what were you doing that made it good? ;)

Just a few things that added up to a nice day..

good morning to all the sexy older men out there and to the even sexier women who love them. hope everyone has a great day. hugs and kisses to those who need them. :kiss:

Hi to you TA..Hope you are having a great day! :rose:

good day to all of my sexy friends and all of the other sexy people I have not met yet.

Hey (((((Warlock)))) good to see you back in the thread...

Welcome to all the new ones joining this great thread...

Received a PM from someone who alluded to my possibly giving my older guy a heart attack. As strong and virile as he is I can't really see that happening, but wanted to ask "does it every happen to older men during sex or is that an old wives tale?" :confused:

Last edited:
Received a PM from someone who alluded to my possibly giving my older guy a heart attack. As strong and virile as he is I can't really see that happening, but wanted to ask "does it every happen to older men during sex or is that an old wives tale?" :confused:

Not a wives' tale, but a heart attack can happen anytime, anywhere...putting gas in the car, waiting in line at the supermarket, sitting in a meeting at the office, or doing the horizontal mambo with a young hottie.

...now you wanna tell us what you were doing to this lucky guy that could even theoretically cause a heart attack? :devil:

Not a wives' tale, but a heart attack can happen anytime, anywhere...putting gas in the car, waiting in line at the supermarket, sitting in a meeting at the office, or doing the horizontal mambo with a young hottie.

...now you wanna tell us what you were doing to this lucky guy that could even theoretically cause a heart attack? :devil:

I am not embarassed at all to say that I was riding him with abandon :rolleyes:, until he rolled me over and we changed positions.

I am not embarassed at all to say that I was riding him with abandon :rolleyes:, until he rolled me over and we changed positions.

Sooo...have you learned anything from your explorations at Lit that you either (1) did to your friend or (2) had him do to you? Details! Details! After all, this IS Fetish Central...:nana::nana::nana:

Hey older men...put me in your will and I'll give you the best heart attack of all time... :)

Sooo...have you learned anything from your explorations at Lit that you either (1) did to your friend or (2) had him do to you? Details! Details! After all, this IS Fetish Central...:nana::nana::nana:

Not necessarily from Lit, but I'm sure there are a few things he would like to do to/with me.

I've only been close to being the "older man" once - when I was 30 I started dating a 20-year-old...brown hair, gray eyes and wonderful soft, large tits that would fly about in every direction when we went at it hard and rough. She was lively and inventive in the sack, with VERY few limits - she absolutely loved assplay and being spanked while being fucked. I'd probably be married to her now if she didn't have a fixation on an ex-boyfriend (who she eventually married, and eventually divorced).

Evening everyone. hope everyone had a great day. went to the gym and if it doesn't rain i'll be going swimming in about 45 mins...

Day has been okay TA..Hope you get to go swimming...:rose:

A pool party sounds like a lot of fun! ;)

Too much food was eaten ;) And for swimming, I swear I was the only one that didn't go in. Water was TOO freaking cold!!!

well swimming is out of the question... its down pouring now... its not even fit for ducks... i'm hoping my new bathing suit comes soon. its suppost to be here sometime this week...

well swimming is out of the question... its down pouring now... its not even fit for ducks... i'm hoping my new bathing suit comes soon. its suppost to be here sometime this week...

Sorry to hear you do not get to go swimming..Fingers crossed for you to get your bathing suit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back