Collar talk

HisGoodGirl20

Virgin
I just ordered my first collar!! I haven't been this excited about buying something in easily over a year!!

My master and I are also a long distance couple so a huge part of the reason I wanted one so desperately was so that while I'm feeling extremely submissive and needy during our times apart, I can wear that and feel safe, loved, cherished, and owned (of course, I have to get permission to put it on, which also helps with feeling cherished and owned).

I was wondering if that's really weird (my reason for wanting it so badly)...
Do any of you have collars? What do they mean to you? What are your rules with it?

Really not weird at all.

I have one from Collar Factory. Purple leather and black rubber, with red faux fur lining the inside. I love wearing it, but it takes a lot of... mental work, I guess? to make it worth doing. The psychodrama of wearing a collar doesn't come automatically for me. I was a gothy kid, I wore collars and chokers all the time without any kinky pretext at all. So it's a fashion accessory to me first; hopefully I can rewire that part of my brain eventually.

I've been eyeing the eternity collar for a while, though. I just think they're so damn pretty, and when paired with a leather collar looks just.... ugh, I dunno. Really really appealing to me.

I just ordered mine from collar factory :D I accidentally ordered 12 inches instead of 15 and i sent them emails and called and everything and didnt get anything back and i started getting pissed off but I got a response email saying they fixed it yesterday and I just about died I was so excited.

I went through a whole emo/punk thing between 11 and 16. Never wore a collar though. What's an eternity collar?

http://www.eternitycollars.com/

I love that they're elegant enough to wear with pretty much everything. Just slip on the D ring when you don't mind looking a little more edgy or actually plan on having some fun. :B

And FFF- this thread has reminded me that I need a kittyspace collar. Definitely nothing fancy, so I did a little searching on etsy and asdkfjahskdjf

il_570xN.475566008_8l4z.jpg

Found the perfect one 8]

I just ordered my first collar!! I haven't been this excited about buying something in easily over a year!!

My master and I are also a long distance couple so a huge part of the reason I wanted one so desperately was so that while I'm feeling extremely submissive and needy during our times apart, I can wear that and feel safe, loved, cherished, and owned (of course, I have to get permission to put it on, which also helps with feeling cherished and owned).

I was wondering if that's really weird (my reason for wanting it so badly)...
Do any of you have collars? What do they mean to you? What are your rules with it?
Not weird at all! Master brought me a collar and a leash almost a year ago.
To me they represent a tangible symbol of more than submission, and ownership. It objectifies me in a way, if that makes sense.

We never have discussed rules, but I'm quite the opposite of you in the sense that I don't like to put them on when not in His presence, unless I am taking a picture for him of course.

They are for Him to use on/with me, putting them while alone for me, would be a mute point. There are other things though that I need and crave when longing for Him and He has taken care of me in those regards! We're all different but yet the same :)

Congratulations! I remember how excited I was too. And it was a surprise to top it all off!

We were just discussing this topic recently, and one of my biggest fantasies involves Him leading me through a crowded dungeon, and almost behaving as if I am not even there. He added that i would kneel beside Him, and others could touch me if they wanted....Huge turn on for me.

I wear a collar. But its a super discrete type of one.

https://www.wyredslave.com/component/virtuemart/collars/brazen

If anyone asks about the lock, I simply say "He holds the key to my heart."

On rare occasions I've been asked who collared me? When that happens I proudly tell them about my Dom.

For BDSM clubs, I have other much more noticeable collars that I wear and allow leashing.

How do I ask my master for a day collar? I mean, I don't want one right away but eventually I would love to have something that I could wear to classes or work when I'm feeling especially needy and anxious. Does anyone know where I can find a ridiculously discreet day collar? I'm very "respectable" and "innocent" and "mature" and "normal"... or at least I'd like to keep up that image in public.

How do I ask my master for a day collar? I mean, I don't want one right away but eventually I would love to have something that I could wear to classes or work when I'm feeling especially needy and anxious. Does anyone know where I can find a ridiculously discreet day collar? I'm very "respectable" and "innocent" and "mature" and "normal"... or at least I'd like to keep up that image in public.

Take a look at wyredslave.com. They have a nice collection of discrete collars.

How do I ask my master for a day collar? I mean, I don't want one right away but eventually I would love to have something that I could wear to classes or work when I'm feeling especially needy and anxious.

Ever considered an ankle bracelet?

Ever considered an ankle bracelet?

yeah, i've thought of that and it's a brilliant idea but... well first i'm fat so they won''t fit me lol. Also, I don't really feel like something around my ankle is as serious as a collar. Thank you though :)

yeah, i've thought of that and it's a brilliant idea but... well first i'm fat so they won''t fit me lol. Also, I don't really feel like something around my ankle is as serious as a collar. Thank you though :)
It's as serious as the two of you decide it should be and that goes for ankle bracelets, collars and rings or anything else you want to use.
Find something that goes with your style and lifestyle and if you have problems finding one that fits size-wise , you can have one made to fit.

Also, I don't really feel like something around my ankle is as serious as a collar. Thank you though :)

Oh okay, we'll talk about it again after your first spreader bar.

I have a plain gold ring as my everyday collar. I have three others of different types for different kinds of play.

Our usual ritual is when we get together he orders me to kneel to place one around my neck. It doesn't really do what it used to do for me, that is until he attaches the leash and then I start transitioning from the everyday worries and concerns of life to the tingly joy of subspace

It seems only natural that a sub would want a collar. I think I'm just coming into
my own submissive sexuality, so I'm not sure about my limits yet or what he really
likes. But I purchased a large chain as a necklace without the intention of it being
a kinky collar. I tried it on and the collective opinion is that it's just a bit much for
out on the daily. lol

I showed it to my boyfriend who feels to me like a naturally dominant man,
and he absolutely loves it. I also used to have dreams about being his pet in a
collar and those dreams have gone away since buying this. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered a collar from "mystic leather" about a week ago for my girl.
I thought about making one for her myself but with time and material I think it was cheaper to order one.
Spreader bar, I made my first one about 27 years ago.
It was a wooded closet rod with two eye hooks. Cost $0 I had the items.
I used to tie her hands to the cast iron pipes in my parents basement and I needed something to keep her legs apart.
Just made another one two days ago along with some paddles.
A 39" long piece of oak scrap lumber some stain and a bit of polyurethane.
No eye hooks just 5/8" holes for the 1/2" rope.
Cost $0 again had the items.

Question; Slaves buy their own collars.
I purchased many for different people I've been in relationships with.
I always purchased them, I don't know how I'd feel if a slave purchased her own.

[url said:
https://www.wyredslave.com/component/virtuemart/collars/brazen[/url]

I am a male but would love for a dom to give me one of these collars with an engraved tag to wear.

no one to share with BUT personal rules, yeah.
leather black with skull studds.
Rule#1-collar on clothes off (leggings and gloves don't count, just make me feel more exposed)
Rule#2-time limit (decide how long before hand and stick to it no matter what...extreme situations not withstanding)

no one to share with BUT personal rules, yeah.
leather black with skull studds.
Rule#1-collar on clothes off (leggings and gloves don't count, just make me feel more exposed)
Rule#2-time limit (decide how long before hand and stick to it no matter what...extreme situations not withstanding)

Love your tail or is it a Plug?

There's an incredibly diverse selection of pet collars at my local 'Pets at Home'. All different textures, colours with sparkles and links. I can believe it's only animal pet owners who buy theseits of ownership.

I am a little late with this but a day collar can be anything that holds meaning for you. It can be necklace, bracelet, chain, anklet or even a keychain. It is all about the meaning and symbolism you two put into it. Lucian wears a relatively simple chain, a byzantine chain in stainless steel for easy wear (and reasonable cost.) He gets a ton of complimenton it, and he doesn't have to explain the real meaning unless he wishes too. Otherwise it is just a gift given by me that he treasures

It doesn't have to be expensive or bought from a lifestyle site. As far as asking? Tell him you would like a symbol that you can wear every day and never have to remove.

I am a little late with this but a day collar can be anything that holds meaning for you. It can be necklace, bracelet, chain, anklet or even a keychain. It is all about the meaning and symbolism you two put into it. Lucian wears a relatively simple chain, a byzantine chain in stainless steel for easy wear (and reasonable cost.) He gets a ton of complimenton it, and he doesn't have to explain the real meaning unless he wishes too. Otherwise it is just a gift given by me that he treasures

It doesn't have to be expensive or bought from a lifestyle site. As far as asking? Tell him you would like a symbol that you can wear every day and never have to remove.

I want to find a shock collar that says SLAVE on it for my brother. Anyone know if there is any good brands for that sorta thing?

Back