I have.........

johneb87

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 17, 2012
Posts
7,399
Just something fun, silly, and maybe a bit revealing. ;) Post your thought starting with "I have..." and continue from there. Ex. "I have a cramp in my neck" or "I have wanted to try yoga."
--------------------------------------------

I have been trying to eat healthier lately.
 
I have the weirdest feeling that there is a drop of water on my head, right at my hairline. But there's nothing there ...:confused:
 
I have two coins which total thirty-five cents. One of the coins is not a quarter.
 
I have . . . just finished setting up the garden screened pavilion for the summer/autumn season.
 
I have two separate hairs, one from each side of my bangs that keep getting into my mouth today.
 
I have got home from the ball in time! :D

Midnight chimes in Stepford. Night night, dahlinks!
:kiss:
 
I have been anxiously waiting for one of the stories in my pending hopper to post!
 
I have been reading a book by John D. MacDonald (first ever) and I have concluded that his writing is OK but not par with Raymond Chandler or George V. Higgins.
 
I have just found out that the series of steroid injections in my neck I have been undergoing have failed to bring down the inflammation in the pinched nerve caused by a bulging disc and....

I am tentatively scheduled for neck surgery end of June:mad:
 
I have just found out that the series of steroid injections in my neck I have been undergoing have failed to bring down the inflammation in the pinched nerve caused by a bulging disc and....

I am tentatively scheduled for neck surgery end of June:mad:

Sorry to hear that. :(

I have to take the long way home from work, stupid bridge opening.
 
I have mixed nuts with all the almonds gone.

Daughter found my hiding place. Again! :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top