Ladies and gents, I present you with...

But ... that means I have to take my clothes off as well.

Do you have any idea how cold it is down here at the moment? :p

hey sweety, havent been here in a while-just browsing through your thread again and it hits me just how beautifull you are lol- no wonder you have all the men wrapped around your lil finger- any case have a good one and will keep a lookout for more of your goodies :)

Ahh shit, secret's out.

(I'm gonna be real dirty and go for both. Though the second is more tempting.)

I would quite happily molest you in public. I can see it now - you dressed in a short, flimsy little dress, something that clings to your body and makes it obvious you're not wearing a bra nor any panties.

I invite you to dance, and you get that mischievous grin upon your face. It's not an innocent dance by any stretch of the imagination; you grind your ass against me, lean back and rest your head on my shoulder, arch your back and let out little half-moans.

For my part, I pull you against me by your hips and grind back, then run my hands up over your belly, then higher, and higher ...

Meanwhile, everyone in the room gets to see exactly how you react ...

I would quite happily molest you in public. I can see it now - you dressed in a short, flimsy little dress, something that clings to your body and makes it obvious you're not wearing a bra nor any panties.

I invite you to dance, and you get that mischievous grin upon your face. It's not an innocent dance by any stretch of the imagination; you grind your ass against me, lean back and rest your head on my shoulder, arch your back and let out little half-moans.

For my part, I pull you against me by your hips and grind back, then run my hands up over your belly, then higher, and higher ...

Meanwhile, everyone in the room gets to see exactly how you react ...

I'm grinding on you naughtily,whispering dirty things in your ear as you lift my dress higher...

I'm grinding on you naughtily,whispering dirty things in your ear as you lift my dress higher...

I lift the hem of your dress up over your hips, letting it catch where it is stuck between us. It's almost possible to see the crux of your thighs right now ...

I lift the hem of your dress up over your hips, letting it catch where it is stuck between us. It's almost possible to see the crux of your thighs right now ...

I'm shocked, not unpleasantly so. Trying to cover my bareness with cupped hands but unconsciously grinding back. Loving the exposure, the violation.

That rump of yours in your AV is so fucking enticing Calypso. :devil::devil:

Well, thanks mister ;)

I'm shocked, not unpleasantly so. Trying to cover my bareness with cupped hands but unconsciously grinding back. Loving the exposure, the violation.

Well, thanks mister ;)

I catch your hands and make you clasp the hem of your dress, then start pulling it up again. It's pretty obvious what I plan on doing, and what I whisper in your ear makes it even more so.

Hello awesome! Glad to see you are feeling a bit better, hope it continues. I love the newest picture and would love to play any sort of naked twister game you desire. :devil:

I catch your hands and make you clasp the hem of your dress, then start pulling it up again. It's pretty obvious what I plan on doing, and what I whisper in your ear makes it even more so.

*clears throat* Excuse me. Is this a private public molestation or can anyone join in?
:devil:

Back